Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,131 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Muslim Women Can Still Participate In Beauty Pageants! - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Women Can Still Participate In Beauty Pageants! (8368 Views)

Nigeria’s Constitution Allows Muslim Women To Wear Hijab – FG / Why Do Muslim Women Cover Their Hair? / Muslim Women Dancing To "One Corner". Video Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Women Can Still Participate In Beauty Pageants! by ModestGal(f): 6:47am On Jul 06, 2020
Muna4real:

Lol
Don't mind him, I believe in you, I would love to be friends with you because I already know that you would win and become our miss anything you want. Kindly drop your number or chat me up through the link on my signature, I'd love to discuss something with you via WhatsApp
Re: Muslim Women Can Still Participate In Beauty Pageants! by chatinent: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2020
Personally, I am yet to discover the relevance of a beauty contest.
Re: Muslim Women Can Still Participate In Beauty Pageants! by sunshineV(f): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
vincentjk:

Leave them nao, have they seen buhari, atiku abukar, shagari and other top politician daughters on all these hijab? When zara buhari wedded she wore fitted night gown too look good.

Las las this thing has to do with mindset

religion is for the poor jare rich people no send and God no vex
Re: Muslim Women Can Still Participate In Beauty Pageants! by sandrapretty(f): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
[s]
sunshineV:

religion is for the poor jare rich people no send and God no vex
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Muslim Women Can Still Participate In Beauty Pageants! by RealEzee(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2020
Muna4real:

I'm back now to reply the insult you gave all the women in your family and not me .

1) You are the biggest idiot to think that any woman who's not a Muslim is a public latrine.

2) You are not and will never be in any way better than those intelligent Muslim women who organized that pageant.

3) See idiot ohh! Glorified foooool. Which cancer have you cured? Ehh tell me ode. You don't know anything about the women in question and yet you open that your rotten mouth to insult them. See as your mouth de smell from nairaland come meet me here for my house. Tell me wetin you Don make! Ekpa!

4) See who is calling women dumb! I have seen doctors, layers, engineers, nurses in beauty pageants. By the way, can any of the women in your generation ever be better than them? Ehh tell me. Senseless goat!

4) Na your type de give birth to visionless people who litter the street doing nothing. Imagine thinking that beauty queens are dumb when you yourself cannot measure up to them in everything about life! You better go and start thinking about your worthless life. Idiooooooooooot!
shots fired!!!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Women Can Still Participate In Beauty Pageants! by dederocs(m): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2020
grin God created humans with freewill, some unscrupulous elements wants to take away that freedom and control you like zombies, in the name of religion, while they relish fucking kids in the name of religious marriages, and fucking multiple women, these are perverts, dont let hypocritical perverts manipulate you.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Women Can Still Participate In Beauty Pageants! by IceColdVeins(m): 10:59am On Jul 07, 2020
The post is a mockery of ISLAM.
Unpin it undecided
Re: Muslim Women Can Still Participate In Beauty Pageants! by AarewaMafia: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
IceColdVeins:
Unpin it undecided

Exactly what I thought..The mods pinned it just for that reason.If not then what's the relevance of leaving it up there when people aren't even interested.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Women Can Still Participate In Beauty Pageants! by Muna4real(f): 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
IceColdVeins:
Unpin it undecided

How is it a mockery of Islam? Explain
Re: Muslim Women Can Still Participate In Beauty Pageants! by Trustnoone: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Smile4mee01:
They should not start what they cant finish ooooo.

The reason some men still find them attractive is because its women are deemed to be submissive and feminine. Lets assume there is a winner and she wins millions of dollars, with that kind of money will she want to listen to one man somewhere.

Well, they can do it at their own peril.
Gosh! What is wrong in a woman making more money than her husband? Why do men in this generation always thinks less of a woman? Even khadijah (wife of the prophet(S.A.W) is richer than he is
Re: Muslim Women Can Still Participate In Beauty Pageants! by Elumity414(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
�Oracle TV � �
Get Hot and be bored free��
�MCM/WCW
�� rated video
�weekend giveaway �
�funny post��
�advertisement �
�confession night
�fuckroom���
And lot more

https:///2348115794820?text=This%20is%20Oracle%20TV,erotic%20stuff%20and%20lot%20more,name%20is%20_%0A
Re: Muslim Women Can Still Participate In Beauty Pageants! by SirMichael1: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
Farano, rocktation, seun. I believe your idea of pinning this thread to the top of this section has been rendered fruitless as this place has turned a place where insults are hurled amongst moniker, contravening the rule 2, which negates these behaviours.

Conversely, i'll appeal that this thread be unpinned so that it can run its course as it tarnishes the initial impression of the romance section.
Re: Muslim Women Can Still Participate In Beauty Pageants! by IamPlato(m): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
I Dont Know How They Judge This Shitt but That Nigerian Girl Is Ugly Compared To Those Other ladies
Re: Muslim Women Can Still Participate In Beauty Pageants! by IamPlato(m): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
Seun lalasticlala why Will You Pin This Crap here? Pin It In The Muslim Section not Here.

Look For Great Posts On This Section and Pin Weekly and Not Muslim Beauty Pagant.

There Are Great Posts here, you Can Start Pinning Down Best Post Of The Week.

There Are Posts From illegend, ubunja, kingzaddy, and Others... Take This Idea And Improve This Site because Things Here Have Become To Boring And Cliche ridden.

Pin Educative Posts down Here not This.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Concept Of Cleanliness In Islam / The Story Of Prophet Luut / Ramadan 2018: What You Need To Know About Fasting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.