Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Please Help! Could He Be My Baby Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! Could He Be My Baby Or Not? (532 Views)

Help! Could This Be LOVE?! / Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / Help! Could This Be Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Could He Be My Baby Or Not? by Leetika: 12:57am On Jul 03, 2020
Hi so I will give as much details I can give I had a girlfriend and last year as at Late June 21-24 2019 We were together. She got pregnant.but she was not willing to keep it. I was of the opinion that she should keep it and I can take care of the kid but she said she wasn’t ready for a baby bla bla bla. She traveled to uK In July and did the abortion. We stopped talking as we started having issues .

But as at late July 29 she was still in UK. She came to Nigeria around August I soon started seeing her with another guy and she was posting him on social media. Fast forward to December 2019 she blocked me on all social media. I saw a pics of her and a baby Boy In a contact she forgot to block. Hence I created a fake Instagram account and followed her then I saw the baby boy she claim was born 6th may.

So I felT maybe she didn’t do the abortion and is in fact giving this man my child. But when I calculated with when she told me she got pregnant that is late June? The baby should be due in March.
I am not sure? so is there any chance this is my baby or she got pregnant again for another guy.
I am so pained right now. Like did she actually abort a baby to get pregnant the next month to another man cos he is loaded.�
Re: Please Help! Could He Be My Baby Or Not? by DaddyRochie1642: 1:11am On Jul 03, 2020
Oga It's Your Baby, If You Like Stay There and Continue Lamenting grin grin
Re: Please Help! Could He Be My Baby Or Not? by Galactico4ever(m): 1:23am On Jul 03, 2020
Don't go looking for trouble my gee.You may regret it.
Re: Please Help! Could He Be My Baby Or Not? by gunners160(m): 1:25am On Jul 03, 2020
I don't think u are actually concerned about the baby but you are still finding it hard to belief you got dumped by her.

my advice just let her be and forget the issue of whether the baby is yours or not. Get a new gf ; this will help in facilitating a healthy mind.

stop creating a mountain out of a hill

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! Could He Be My Baby Or Not? by Originalsly: 1:32am On Jul 03, 2020
Leetika:

Late June 21-24 2019 We were together.

She got pregnant.but she was not willing to keep it.

She traveled to uK In July and did the abortion.

But as at late July 29 she was still in UK.

She came to Nigeria around August I soon started seeing he with another guy

I saw the baby boy she claim he is born 6th may

But when I calculate he or she should be due in March.

Like did she actually abort a baby to get pregnant the next month to another man cos he is loaded.�

After learning the baby was born May 6.... why would you now still believe she was pregnant when she said she was?

Why would you wonder if the child is yours?

Did you for a moment realize the issues you were having was a way to.break up with you?... so she can go full time with the other guy?

If it is because the other guy is loaded.... why would she not try to trap him by becoming pregnant with his child? .... don't you think she would know a DNA test would be done?.... and been done and confirmed he is the father and not you or anyone else?

Whatever you invested in her you should kiss goodbye .... look back ... find the warning signs you missed and the ones you ignored... stop following her....move forward with your life or your life would be filled with pain and misery. The child is not yours period.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! Could He Be My Baby Or Not? by tobechi74: 1:42am On Jul 03, 2020
only a woman own a baby
Re: Please Help! Could He Be My Baby Or Not? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:18am On Jul 03, 2020
if you are sure the baby was born on the 6th of May this year, then its not yours... you dodged a bullet.
Re: Please Help! Could He Be My Baby Or Not? by Leetika: 3:16am On Jul 03, 2020
gunners160:
I don't think u are actually concerned about the baby but you are still finding it hard to belief you got dumped by her.

my advice just let her be and forget the issue of whether the baby is yours or not. Get a new gf ; this will help in facilitating a healthy mind.

stop creating a mountain out of a hill
Obviously still finding it hard to believe. No problem
Re: Please Help! Could He Be My Baby Or Not? by dhensity: 7:44am On Jul 03, 2020
Even if it’s yours she doesn’t want u in her life move on

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Names!! / How To Sleep Alone / Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.