Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Why Do Stupid Fathers Always Favour The Females More?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Stupid Fathers Always Favour The Females More?! (529 Views)

Why Do Igbo Fathers Always Do This? / My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. / This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Stupid Fathers Always Favour The Females More?! by 360clips: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
They always treat the females better and spend more on the girls. That's why I hated my father and still do! These stupid girls want equal rights and want to be treated same as man. So why the fvuck should the female still be getting better treatment? When I always used to ask this question to my stupid foolish father, do you know what he tell me? "oh she's a girl, she needs to be taken care of more". Can you fvucking imagine this nigga?! So the males don't have needs to right! Can you just fvucking imagine the stupidity of African parents! Their stupidity is out of this world! That's why I've hated my born bastard sister all my life and forever will! Infact, I've disowned the bastard since childhood! I don't even know what she look like now sef! This another reason why I despise females a lot! God punish all the papas that do this! I hate black people mentality like crazy! They're so dull!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Stupid Fathers Always Favour The Females More?! by AntiWailer: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lol
Re: Why Do Stupid Fathers Always Favour The Females More?! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
Na wa ooo.
Re: Why Do Stupid Fathers Always Favour The Females More?! by SenorFax(m): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
If I may ask, are you Igbo. I can't help but notice Igbo men makes more money during bride price payments received, but spend more to pay bride's prices for their sons

If you know you know
Re: Why Do Stupid Fathers Always Favour The Females More?! by Kalatium(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
Omo this guy has taken the red Pill since ocheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Stupid Fathers Always Favour The Females More?! by solonubinho(m): 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Lmao guy calm down. You papa know wetin he dey do. You want make your sister dey open pussy because of 'urgent 2k'? Take care of your daughter o if not she go shame you. God no go allow shame catch us o.

Let me call Righteousness to advise you further... from the scriptures.
Re: Why Do Stupid Fathers Always Favour The Females More?! by Bluezy13(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
There is always a better way of making a point other than being recalcitrant, arrogant, uncouth and disrespectful.

Learn some manners!
Re: Why Do Stupid Fathers Always Favour The Females More?! by Elvisage(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
solonubinho:
Lmao guy calm down. You papa know wetin he dey do. You want make your sister dey open pussy because of 'urgent 2k'? Take care of your daughter o if not she go shame you. God no go allow shame catch us o. Na by Like that.whether u take of of her or not if she wan shame u,she go still shame u.

Re: Why Do Stupid Fathers Always Favour The Females More?! by Bluezy13(m): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Kalatium:
Omo this guy has taken the red Pill since ocheesy

Perhaps ill-mannerism and lost of sanity are side effects of the Red pill.
Re: Why Do Stupid Fathers Always Favour The Females More?! by Bluezy13(m): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
solonubinho:
Lmao guy calm down. You papa know wetin he dey do. You want make your sister dey open pussy because of 'urgent 2k'? Take care of your daughter o if not she go shame you. God no go allow shame catch us o.

The father should apply wisdom when doing it to avoid passing wrong message of favouritism to her brothers.
Re: Why Do Stupid Fathers Always Favour The Females More?! by DICKstractor: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
This guy was raised in an abusive home

Every thing is not well with him
Re: Why Do Stupid Fathers Always Favour The Females More?! by paulolee(m): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
nigeeee is soo raw to the bone...guy na normal levels or ur sister go begin dey reason men at early age

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Stupid Fathers Always Favour The Females More?! by BigJoe19: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
paulolee:
nigeeee is soo raw to the bone...guy na normal levels or ur sister go begin dey reason men at early age
This point you just stated means naturally females are whor.es so in order to curb their whor.e nature the father has to give her money constantly.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Stupid Fathers Always Favour The Females More?! by paulolee(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
BigJoe19:
This point you just stated means naturally females are LovePeddler.s so in order to curb their whor.e nature the father has to give her money constantly.
mayb u are a lawyer 4 real bt u can't force words out from ma mouth..

(1) (Reply)

Real Ladies And Men Are Here / Hello / See What Burnaboy Looked Like 10years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.