Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt (5944 Views)

I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car / I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? / Difference Between Oven Bake And Autobase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by BoboKush(m): 7:18am On Aug 18, 2020
joinnow:

the guy Man just make me post my bank details for a weekplus and no show
there is God ooooo

Did he later made the transfer?
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by martyns200(m): 7:41am On Aug 18, 2020
seanfer:

I bought a new one. My car is Camry and the radiator ca is 0.9

Same cap with mine but how much did it cost u over there
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by seanfer(m): 7:54am On Aug 18, 2020
martyns200:

Same cap with mine but how much did it cost u over there

Got mine 500 naira. But the worst can be more than 1000 naira.
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by martyns200(m): 8:22am On Aug 18, 2020
seanfer:

Got mine 500 naira. But the worst can be more than 1000 naira.

Wow, and someone at ladipo said 4k
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by joinnow: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
BoboKush:

Did he later made the transfer?

NO NO NO
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by ksmart027(m): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
joinnow:

NO NO NO

That guy na scamm
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by BoboKush(m): 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
joinnow:

NO NO NO

Some people sha
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by BoboKush(m): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
ksmart027:

That guy na scamm

It even good he got what he deserved there..... See him ranting abt m a man of my word..... They ask him to show before n after of the car.... Mayb tomorrow he will... Smh
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by dfos2k(m): 10:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
An ultimate car purchase blueprint . for just 1k
Call 08099192536 or (07037532769)

Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by ksmart027(m): 5:11am On Aug 19, 2020
BoboKush:

It even good he got what he deserved there..... See him ranting abt m a man of my word..... They ask him to show before n after of the car.... Mayb tomorrow he will... Smh
I dont even think the guy own a car, him just wan show up

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by BoboKush(m): 6:57am On Aug 19, 2020
ksmart027:

Most likely na clout
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by Darkcoder: 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
BoboKush:

not everyone leave here 24/7 like you guys, some have real jobs and embark on real projects, i havent been online for so long, i wonder how focusing on my work automatically made me a scam, nairaland and cheap abuses
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by Darkcoder: 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
@ joinnow sorry i haven't been active for long, i just logged in today after a while, i was adamant to make moves because i was in a bad situation, first the paint work and upgrade was dope but then the it was to pricy, I am no longer in annoyance as i have count it as part of my losses, i uploaed the receipt same day i picked my car but removed it when i felt releasing to much info wasn't necessary,

lets reply me when ever you log back online,
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by Darkcoder: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Before one low life will call me scam for been busy due to none relation and jobless ness let upload the receipt

For my safety i wont put my details and personal info along

Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by Darkcoder: 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
Darkcoder:
Before one low life will call me scam for been busy due to none relation and jobless ness let upload the receipt

For my safety i wont put my details and personal info along

Thats the last payment ohh the first ones i paid weren't included, if not for the facts its too childish i would have uploaded the first payments, but theirs no newd for all that, auto perfection ripped me but we move

I wont keep complaining, I’m to occupied for that

Joinnow you can send me a pm, so i can fulfill my promise i only came online today so i can get more coders to work along side a project at hand

Peace
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by Darkcoder: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
ksmart027:

Will i blame you, talk its cheap, you can say all you want, i dont have to upload my car here, after all this is a dispute between me and the company, you dont expect me to upload my car when im yet to finalise, not everyone its dumb, i have an ongoing dispute and i should start sharing my whole infos , and uploading my car with faceless people on a faceless profile, as if you people will do anything about my ordeal or even make any move to help me, the only reason i shared my bitter experience with joinnow was because he was the one who introduced me to auto perfection and if i had his personal contact i would have just called him to complain personally and not come online, not everyone enjoys rants and complains, some of us man up to know what has been done has been done, some of us move on, it wasn’t a favorable experience because it was pricy but aside that they did a good job, i cant kill them for their over charge
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by joinnow: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Darkcoder:

Thats the last payment ohh the first ones i paid weren't included, if not for the facts its too childish i would have uploaded the first payments, but theirs no newd for all that, auto perfection ripped me but we move

I wont keep complaining, I’m to occupied for that

Joinnow you can send me a pm, so i can fulfill my promise i only came online today so i can get more coders to work along side a project at hand

Peace
Hi, sorry for your loss Man.
Pls always follow this procedure below
Always Always get 3 quotation from 3 different service provider or suppliers(recall i gave you 3 autobake company)
then go with the best. That way you know before hand your expectation.
Good to have you back
my bank details is -----------------------
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by ksmart027(m): 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Darkcoder:

Will i blame you, talk its cheap, you can say all you want, i dont have to upload my car here, after all this is a dispute between me and the company, you dont expect me to upload my car when im yet to finalise, not everyone its dumb, i have an ongoing dispute and i should start sharing my whole infos , and uploading my car with faceless people on a faceless profile, as if you people will do anything about my ordeal or even make any move to help me, the only reason i shared my bitter experience with joinnow was because he was the one who introduced me to auto perfection and if i had his personal contact i would have just called him to complain personally and not come online, not everyone enjoys rants and complains, some of us man up to know what has been done has been done, some of us move on, it wasn’t a favorable experience because it was pricy but aside that they did a good job, i cant kill them for their over charge
Why did you make a promise you cant keep, give the guy the 5k you promised.
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by BoboKush(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
Darkcoder:

not everyone leave here 24/7 like you guys, some have real jobs and embark on real projects, i havent been online for so long, i wonder how focusing on my work automatically made me a scam, nairaland and cheap abuses

If u had good job has u claim u then be online and nt be offline for months lol

U av real project but needed to feed ur ego with cheap lies... Lol

Why create topic Mr busy if u cant put details

U shld get life bro
Bye here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passat V6 Auto Gear Box Problem / Prevalence Of Wrong Auto Diagnostics In Nigeria / Nissan To Recall Over 17,000 Units Of Infiniti QX30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.