Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt (5942 Views)

I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car / I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? / Difference Between Oven Bake And Autobase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by seanfer(m): 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
ksmart027:

top up as suggested and observe.

I’ve done that this morning and I’ve been driving around.
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by honda001: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
Darkcoder:

Pls sir your account details you’re the best, those guys are awesome

No one will believe my car is not brand new tear rubber
what's is d average cost?
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by joinnow: 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
Darkcoder:

Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by joinnow: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
Darkcoder:

me waiting for OP to fulfill his promise

Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by Darkcoder: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
I have spoken for a while because I have bee shot of words

Auto perfection is nothing but a thief, I wouldn’t want to type with a broken heart, to say I’m disappointed is an understatement

Let me get my car first I will document everything from A to Z
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by Darkcoder: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
oride:

I saw 930k, I confuse baba.

If I say I was scammed that will be an understatement and I’m talking you they said my bill is 1.2m

I haven’t collected my car yet so let me dont post what will extend my issues when I collect my car I will share my experience
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by Cupidkc(m): 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
Darkcoder:
I have spoken for a while because I have bee shot of words

Auto perfection is nothing but a thief, I wouldn’t want to type with a broken heart, to say I’m disappointed is an understatement

Let me get my car first I will document everything from A to Z

From the tone of your voice, you sound really pissed.
Let's wait to get the full gist from you anyway.
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by oride: 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
Darkcoder:

If I say I was scammed that will be an understatement and I’m talking you they said my bill is 1.2m

I haven’t collected my car yet so let me dont post what will extend my issues when I collect my car I will share my experience

Oh, seems like one of 'those places'. I hope you get it sorted out ASAP.
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by joinnow: 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
Darkcoder:

I haven’t collected my car yet so let me don't post what will extend my issues when I collect my car I will share my experience

Could you please come and give us a breakdown

Auto bake=
Grille=
Front headlight =
Reverse camera=
etc.
Normal auto bake is 70-100k depending.

Abi the lockdown scatter their brain
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by Darkcoder: 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
joinnow:

me waiting for OP to fulfill his promise

Pls the account details I keep to my words

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by joinnow: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
Darkcoder:

waiting patiently for op to conclude and ...................

Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by oride: 8:37am On Jul 21, 2020
Darkcoder:

Hope the issues have been amicably resolved?
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by joinnow: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
Darkcoder:

Hello,
I will soon remove my account detail cause I have posted it as requested since 20th July and today is 23.
So three days is enough to transfer the money if you really want to.
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by dave4rella(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
grin

Dey don do you with PH packaging.
If you know ph very well, you will run from those packaged businesses.

I wanted to suggest my brothers painter at eleme junction, but I know you will underate him, but the guy did his rx300 and corolla simultaneously, perfect job.

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by seanfer(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
dave4rella:
grin

I wanted to suggest my brothers painter at eleme junction, but I know you will underate him, but the guy did his rx300 and corolla simultaneously, perfect job.

This our PH ehn. So many fraudsters hiding behind packages business.
They charge you without looking back. Once they get hold of one mugu they will make sure they extort that person not minding whether he’s satisfied with their service or not.
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by dave4rella(m): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2020
seanfer:

This our PH ehn. So many fraudsters hiding behind packages business.
They charge you without looking back. Once they get hold of one mugu they will make sure they extort that person not minding whether he’s satisfied with their service or not.

I blame the customers, because they always want to show that they have money to spend.
They fail to patronize small businesses that know what they are doing, then end up with tears
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by snipesdam(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
dave4rella:
grin

Drop his contact
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by dave4rella(m): 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
snipesdam:

Drop his contact

Will talk to him and get back to you
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by erico2k2(m): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
Darkcoder:

can we see the painted car and waht was the cost, I might use same

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by joinnow: 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
Darkcoder:

Come and update us .........................................
Even if you don't want to fulfill your promise

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by Darkcoder: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
Just picked the, who ever is patronizing them should do so with caution i will pen down my entire experience with them this evening let me get home first
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by Darkcoder: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
My bil
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by Darkcoder: 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
The first payment wasnt included ohhh hmmm

I will write my experience later
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by GreekDon: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
@ rationalmind

You might be interested in this.
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by erekking(m): 5:40am On Jul 29, 2020
Op the suspense.....tell us what happened please
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 29, 2020
GreekDon:
@ rationalmind

You might be interested in this.

Interesting grin

However, question is, was the OP was informed of their charges before work was done? If yes, then he has himself to blame but if they collected that money and didn't do the job or didn't do it properly, that's where i'll failt them
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by princejones(m): 7:23am On Jul 29, 2020
Darkcoder:
Just picked the, who ever is patronizing them should do so with caution i will pen down my entire experience with them this evening let me get home first
is another day sir
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by chukel(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2020
This OP has nothing to complain about. All this run around is to avoid the money he promised the guy who referred him there.

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by ksmart027(m): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2020
Op try and fulfill your promise and pay the guy
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by joinnow: 1:38am On Aug 04, 2020
ksmart027:
Op try and fulfill your promise and pay the guy
the guy Man just make me post my bank details for a weekplus and no show
there is God ooooo
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by martyns200(m): 5:14am On Aug 18, 2020
seanfer:

I changed the radiator and its cap.

Did u buy a new cap or toks and is the car a corolla?
Re: Where Can I Get The Best Car Painting Or Oven Bake In Ph - Port Harcourt by seanfer(m): 7:03am On Aug 18, 2020
martyns200:

Did u buy a new cap or toks and is the car a corolla?

I bought a new one. My car is Camry and the radiator ca is 0.9

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prevalence Of Wrong Auto Diagnostics In Nigeria / Passat V6 Auto Gear Box Problem / Best Oil To Use On Rav4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.