Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave (2492 Views)

I Hate Useless Women / Church Elder's Joystick Almost Cut For Trying To Sex A Married Woman In Ghana / Don't Acquire Properties In Your Husband's Name, Nigerian Lady Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by Unnerve: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2020
Hathor5:
I can't respect a man who is not in control of his penis.

Unnerve, teach your brothers what your pops taught you. You may charge them too. There should be high demand for this sort of lessons.
Lol @ charging for it. It's a good character to have anyway, the ability to maintain control of one's sexual urges, especially for unmarried men.

But I'm sure married women or even girlfriends hate it when they are not able to use sex as a bargaining chip to get what they desire from the men in their lives. cheesy

The stuff is a double-edged sword.
Learn and master it in youth as a man and he will end up being immune to the charms & manipulations of his wife and/or girlfriends.

7 Likes

Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by Unnerve: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
Belafonte:

I owe your pops a full carton of whatever spirit he drinks.
I will collect on his behalf. Liquid courage is good for once in a while. grin
Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by Belafonte(m): 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Unnerve:

I will collect on his behalf. Liquid courage is good for once in a while. grin

No wahala. Whoever has seen you has seen the father sef. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by bukatyne(f): 12:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
Unnerve:

Lol @ charging for it. It's a good character to have anyway, the ability to maintain control of one's sexual urges, especially for unmarried men.

But I'm sure married women or even girlfriends hate it when they are not able to use sex as a bargaining chip to get what they desire from the men in their lives. cheesy

The stuff is a double-edged sword.
Learn and master it in youth as a man and he will end up being immune to the charms & manipulations of his wife and/or girlfriends.

@bold:

Generally, absolutely on point!

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by bukatyne(f): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Omar09:

That is a hell of a bad market for today's women. In fact, they don't want it.

cheesy

But again, who wants a partner they can't influence in some sort of way?

1 Like

Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by 0neal(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
So true

dominique:

Your bank account will thank you for this.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by Omar09(m): 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
bukatyne:

cheesy

I know I don't.
Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by bukatyne(f): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
Omar09:

I know I don't.

You don't want a partner/spouse you can influence?

Interesting.
Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by Omar09(m): 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
bukatyne:

You don't want a partner/spouse you can influence?

Interesting.

You asked:
bukatyne:

cheesy

So I don't want a partner I can't influence.
Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by bukatyne(f): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Omar09:

You asked:

So I don't want a partner I can't influence.

Ha ha.

Concord o!

Ok, I get you now.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by Omar09(m): 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
bukatyne:

Ha ha.

Concord o!

Ok, I get you now.

Howdie anyway?
Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
How the hell is she part of the problem? I'm sure your eyes can open and close at will, so if you see her or any lady dressing seductively and otherwise, close your eyes or scroll and pass, that is why she is preaching control, everyone has the capability of controlling their sexual libido, or you think we ladies don't see sexy AF men with to die for abs and packs that makes our mouth water? We control our urges too, self control breeds dignity and self worth, abide by it.

let me guess... she dresses like that because its "comfortable" and certainly not to entice and get men's attention, abi?! these women flaunt their sexuality, body, shape etc to ENTICE men, and then you now want men to control themselves?! lol! who are you showing your tittays to, when you put on push up bras and have your tittays almost fall out your dress? who are you flaunting your nyansh to, when you put on yoga pants and walk around almost nekkid while your nyansh is dancing zanku as you are walking?!

comparing how men react to seeing these women, with women seeing 6packs, clearly shows you have no idea of the animal you are dealing with. we men get a wood every morning, even if there is NO WOMEN by our side. we get turned on by just seeing tittays and bootay. you women cant possibly compare yourself with us men unless you understand that we have an untamed tiger in our pants that we have NEVER been able to control. so men will ALWAYS look at the above scantily clad women and be turned on.

but here is the most important part: looking at women like the above, men would never respect such woman who are quick to dress/flaunt their bodies because all men would approach her for one reason and ONE REASON only.... her body. there are many brainless wh0res out there who use their body to attract men (because thats the only thing they have to offer), therefore, even though they may not be wh0res, if you dress like a cheap woman, you will be addressed/approached as one.

so next time you want men to "control" themselves, why dont you equally ask women to also CONTROL THEMSELVES and not dress half nekkid with tight fitting clothing that shows all their shape (as if they were nekkid), unless of course, you believe that women NEED to flaunt their whole tittays and nyansh for the whole world to drool over.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by bukatyne(f): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
Omar09:

Howdie anyway?

I am good, thanks

And you?
Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by SweetCunt97(f): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Unnerve:
I was one of the lucky ones who had a father who taught him game very early in life.
He was the one who introduced me to this principle and although it was very hard during my teens, by the time I was in my early 20s, I had mastered & fully inculcated the act of mastering myself and my sexual needs around women.

It has saved me and continues saving me from female manipulations.

The lady didn't include tears, lol. Pops also taught me to identify real emotional tears from manipulative crocodile tears.
Your dad is the G.O.A.T
Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by Saintmary(f): 1:36am On Jul 04, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:

And the women we see on different blogs fighting n stripping themselves naked cos of di¢k, how far have u tried to make them master the art of staying away from di¢ks n how many have listened to u?
grin grin
You got it wrong, they are actually fighting for money.
Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by Saintmary(f): 1:38am On Jul 04, 2020
bukatyne:
A man who can control his sexual urge, do his chores, make his food and tame his ego would ALMOST be 'uncontrollable' and 'un-influenceable'.

Would an average woman really really want that type of man?

My dreeeeeeam man!!!!!!
Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by Omar09(m): 3:43am On Jul 04, 2020
bukatyne:

I am good, thanks

And you?

I'm aight.
Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by Inspectorsuga22(m): 8:07am On Jul 04, 2020
Saintmary:

You got it wrong, they are actually fighting for money.

Lol... after providing services for the same di¢k we are talking abt right??
grin grin
Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by Saintmary(f): 9:38am On Jul 04, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:

Lol... after providing services for the same di¢k we are talking abt right??
grin grin
You don't get, without money, your d is useless to those girls

Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by Chuky7(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2020
Unnerve:
I was one of the lucky ones who had a father who taught him game very early in life.
He was the one who introduced me to this principle and although it was very hard during my teens, by the time I was in my early 20s, I had mastered & fully inculcated the act of mastering myself and my sexual needs around women.

The lady didn't include tears, lol. Pops also taught me to identify real emotional tears from manipulative crocodile tears.

You didn't say what those principles where??
Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by Unnerve: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2020
Chuky7:

You didn't say what those principles where??

As stated in the OP, more or less but with different wordings.

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by Inspectorsuga22(m): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Saintmary:

You don't get, without money, your d is useless to those girls

U don't get it, I don't actually care abt those girls. I only give them a lil attention for my dick's sake.
So u can see that besides occasionally serving my d, they are actually useless to me.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by Barristter07: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
Rozz:
its never advisable for any lady to marry a man she can't control at least small lol, right?

The advantage of having such a man is, you are confident other women can't easily manipulate him.

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
Barristter07:

The advantage of having such a man is, you are confident other women can't easily manipulate him.
exactly
Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by Haywhymido(m): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
Unnerve:

A son never forget ..., how abt you gracing us with such principles
Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by Saintmary(f): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:

U don't get it, I don't actually care abt those girls. I only give them a lil attention for my dick's sake.
So u can see that besides occasionally serving my d, they are actually useless to me.
Yes now, you are all useless to each other.
Except for the money you end up paying. Continue being useless naw, wetin consign me?

1 Like

Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by Inspectorsuga22(m): 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Saintmary:

Yes now, you are all useless to each other.
Except for the money you end up paying. Continue being useless naw, wetin consign me?

Thanks
Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by djon78(m): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Liposure:
Its hard for a man 2 resist a woman talkless of saying no 2 sex. Its like saying no 2 jollof rice. Men are wired sexually. Now, Telling them to say no is like telling a leopard 2 change its spot which can neva happen. Its our nature

If a man can't resist sex from a woman thrown at him.
Then that man is a goner.

Men controlling there sexual desires have advantage.
Even in marriage
All these men you hear there wife deny them sex
Are men that shows that weakness
And there wives capitalise on it.

But once a woman knows you don't give a damn
She can't deny the husband sex
Na she go dey beg self

I have been in situations a babe tried everything for me to bed her
Removed all her clothing
I was excited
I had strong erection
But I told her point blank
Babe we won't do this today
I cooled the atmosphere
Put her clothes back on
Later left
Luckily she didn't know my house yet
She will call me begging
To let her know my place
But I didn't allow that
I was truly physically attracted to her
So I knew if she came to my house
I go give am better smashing
But I didn't allow that
She will call and be begging
She never see man wey go reject am like that
My guys told me say I dey very wicked

Sometimes it's good to show woman
That you cannot be manipulated with sex
But very few men can do that
Because many men are slaves to there desires
Which is not good at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by Liposure: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
djon78:

If a man can't resist sex from a woman thrown at him. Then that man is a goner.
Men controlling there sexual desires have advantage. Even in marriage All these men you hear there wife deny them sex Are men that shows that weakness And there wives capitalise on it.
But once a woman knows you don't give a damn She can't deny the husband sex Na she go dey beg self
I have been in situations a babe tried everything for me to bed her Removed all her clothing I was excited I had strong erection But I told her point blank Babe we won't do this today I cooled the atmosphere Put her clothes back on Later left Luckily she didn't know my house yet She will call me begging To let her know my place But I didn't allow that I was truly physically attracted to her So I knew if she came to my house I go give am better smashing But I didn't allow that She will call and be begging She never see man
you are a good man
Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by Liposure: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
Omar09:

I know I don't.
influence is not the issue. But marrying a woman with a listening ear

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by Omar09(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
Liposure:
influence is not the issue. But marrying a woman with a listening ear

True
Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by eazzzy1(m): 12:15am On Jul 05, 2020
It’s almost impossible for a man to control his sexual urge. Sex for men is an achievement, and the need to achieve is the highest need of man.

What needs to be controlled is knowing when something doesn’t serve your interest anymore, you know when a woman is trying to influence you with sex, you know when you are being used and you say no to it. Channel the sex drive and testosterone to another girl who won’t use you.

So master the art of saying NO to sex with users.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Depressed About My Marriage. / The Male Child Vs The Female Child / Nigerian Billionaire Arthur Eze Evicts His Family (wickedness)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.