Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave (2497 Views)

I Hate Useless Women / Church Elder's Joystick Almost Cut For Trying To Sex A Married Woman In Ghana / Don't Acquire Properties In Your Husband's Name, Nigerian Lady Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by Iceberg3: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:

U don't get it, I don't actually care abt those girls. I only give them a lil attention for my dick's sake.
So u can see that besides occasionally serving my d, they are actually useless to me.

Yes,they are actually structures of connieness.

Meanwhile enjoy yourself there. grin
Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by sandrapretty(f): 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2020
[s]
Fountainofyouth:

In other words, it is your nature to dive into any leg that is wide open?

And your comparison is off, some people say no to jollof rice, the spots of leopards is what makes them what they are, does a man have sex spot all over their body? Does sex make a man who they are?

Seriously men trying to defend this sex control thing are of extremely damaged self esteem, like they have nothing of worth except to diick hop their existence away.
[/s]
Re: Lady's Advice: Master The Art Of Saying NO To Sex & Useless Women Will Leave by Prof0fficial: 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2020
say no and get no forever from her. Try it only if you're not BROKE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Months Of The Year In Yoruba / Who Is A Virgin? / Her Dad Is Sleeping With Her! Who Does She Tell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.