Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,898 members, 7,866,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

If A Girl Tell You She Is Virgin Ask Her Is It Front Or Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Tell You She Is Virgin Ask Her Is It Front Or Back? (415 Views)

WHAT'S The Physical Signs To Identify That A Lady Is Virgin / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If A Girl Tell You She Is Virgin Ask Her Is It Front Or Back? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2020
Many girls are destroying there analysis hole in the name of remaining virgin,
My brother no go marry virgin make they leak for Yansh o.
You go day buy pads 365.25days
No say mathscum no tell you o

I cum in peace
Re: If A Girl Tell You She Is Virgin Ask Her Is It Front Or Back? by Ekez(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2020
analysis hole indeed

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Has This To Say To People Who Don't Like Her / . / Groom Knocks Bride Down On Dance Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.