Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

"Invest In Your Woman, So She'll Be Too Expensive For Other Guys" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Invest In Your Woman, So She'll Be Too Expensive For Other Guys" (1046 Views)

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / You Can Not Satisfy A Woman, So Don't Kill Yourself For Them... / I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Invest In Your Woman, So She'll Be Too Expensive For Other Guys" by Hardebaryor(m): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2020
"Invest in your woman, so she'll be too
expensive for other guys"
A statement manufactured by
manipulative assholes and leeches.. And
been celebrated by hopeless simps.
"Invest in yourself, so when she's leaving.
You can get a lady 20x better than her and
tell her to go to to hell ".. There l fixed it.
Normalize loving men for who they are.
And not for how much they can can
spend massaging your overbloated ego..
Date a Woman that adds values to your
life not a liability.. They all have vagina"
You're the prize homie. Always remember
that.
You're not an alternative for anyone.. Be a
king.

Never open your wallet to keep a woman.
Only open your wallet out of generosity..
Not to buy love. (There's a difference)
If she belongs to the street. . She belongs
to the street.. Even if you're Dangote.. You
still can't keep her.
A King you were born.. A king you should
be. Always!

By Taopheek Olaitan from Facebook

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Invest In Your Woman, So She'll Be Too Expensive For Other Guys" by MrSensor(m): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2020
You can use a pen and paper to draw the kind of the girl you want, otherwise that kind of a girl you mentioned doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: "Invest In Your Woman, So She'll Be Too Expensive For Other Guys" by luminouz(m): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2020
Hardebaryor:
"Invest in your woman, so she'll be too
expensive for other guys"
A statement manufactured by
manipulative assholes and leeches.. And
been celebrated by hopeless simps.
"Invest in yourself, so when she's leaving.
You can get a lady 20x better than her and
tell her to go to to hell ".. There l fixed it.
Normalize loving men for who they are.
And not for how much they can can
spend massaging your overbloated ego..
Date a Woman that adds values to your
life not a liability.. They all have vagina"
You're the prize homie. Always remember
that.
You're not an alternative for anyone.. Be a
king.

Never open your wallet to keep a woman.
Only open your wallet out of generosity..
Not to buy love. (There's a difference)
If she belongs to the street. . She belongs
to the street.. Even if you're Dangote.. You
still can't keep her.
A King you were born.. A king you should
be. Always!

I agree.
Re: "Invest In Your Woman, So She'll Be Too Expensive For Other Guys" by Tozic: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2020
Re: "Invest In Your Woman, So She'll Be Too Expensive For Other Guys" by hazard7(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2020
Hardebaryor:
"Invest in your woman, so she'll be too expensive for other guys" A statement manufactured by manipulative assholes and leeches.. And been celebrated by hopeless simps. "Invest in yourself, so when she's leaving. You can get a lady 20x better than her and tell her to go to to hell ".. There l fixed it. Normalize loving men for who they are. And not for how much they can can spend massaging your overbloated ego.. Date a Woman that adds values to your life not a liability.. They all have vagina" You're the prize homie. Always remember that. You're not an alternative for anyone.. Be a king.
Never open your wallet to keep a woman. Only open your wallet out of generosity.. Not to buy love. (There's a difference) If she belongs to the street. . She belongs to the street.. Even if you're Dangote.. You still can't keep her. A King you were born.. A king you should be. Always!

Simply magnificent
Re: "Invest In Your Woman, So She'll Be Too Expensive For Other Guys" by samyj2477: 9:54am On Jul 03, 2020
I came in to insult the motherfucker that created this thread but after reading the write up I will say kudus to u. it is only prostitutes olosho runs girls that often ask guys to invest in women so that their mkt will sell. very stupid sets of ladies who can't work but depends on guys for livelihood.

4 Likes

Re: "Invest In Your Woman, So She'll Be Too Expensive For Other Guys" by McBrooklyn(m): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2020
Hahaha swears she might appear to pricey to some guys and at the same will still appear so cheap to some other guys.. So you gon sit back and watch some other guys reap your so-called investment?? No go find better something invest your money and time on, dey there make bra dey wear you... You go learn, Dem no dey tell person cheesy
Re: "Invest In Your Woman, So She'll Be Too Expensive For Other Guys" by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2020
walahi , OP get luck say content differ from title!
Re: "Invest In Your Woman, So She'll Be Too Expensive For Other Guys" by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Hahaha swears she might appear to pricey to some guys and at the same will still appear so cheap to some other guys.. So you gon sit back and watch some other guys reap your so-called investment?? No go find better something invest your money and time on, dey there make bra dey wear you... You go learn, Dem no dey tell person cheesy
Olodo!

1 Like

Re: "Invest In Your Woman, So She'll Be Too Expensive For Other Guys" by DaddyRochie1642: 10:13am On Jul 03, 2020
samyj2477:
I came in to insult the motherfucker that created this thread but after reading the write up I will say kudus to u. it is only prostitutes olosho runs girls that often ask guys to invest in women so that their mkt will sell. very stupid sets of ladies who can't work but depends on guys for livelihood.

Oga It's Like Naija girls don Carry You Enter Smooth Express Before and It Ended In Sorrowful Tears For You That's Why You're Lamenting grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Invest In Your Woman, So She'll Be Too Expensive For Other Guys" by Curi(m): 10:19am On Jul 03, 2020
MrSensor:
You can use a pen and paper to draw the kind of the girl you want, otherwise that kind of a girl you mentioned doesn't exist.
that's the story you tell your self

2 Likes

Re: "Invest In Your Woman, So She'll Be Too Expensive For Other Guys" by AfroKnight: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2020
Op,

Collect.

Re: "Invest In Your Woman, So She'll Be Too Expensive For Other Guys" by 9jausedauto: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2020
OP if u invest on a girl or not, a LovePeddler will always be a LovePeddler, I have seen a situation where a guy has been dating dis girl for abt three year bought her a Mercedes E350 2014 model yet she was still cheating with a boy in my hood dat can't even afford to feed himself all in d name of d boy is fine
Re: "Invest In Your Woman, So She'll Be Too Expensive For Other Guys" by paulolee(m): 10:34am On Jul 03, 2020
invest in a girl wey banks full everywhere...guy no matter d amount of investment and spending u place on her, ticket wey wan cut go cut
Re: "Invest In Your Woman, So She'll Be Too Expensive For Other Guys" by samyj2477: 11:06am On Jul 03, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga It's Like Naija girls don Carry You Enter Smooth Express Before and It Ended In Sorrowful Tears For You That's Why You're Lamenting grin grin
nothing like that. I am not a fool

1 Like

Re: "Invest In Your Woman, So She'll Be Too Expensive For Other Guys" by Hardebaryor(m): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2020
paulolee:
invest in a girl wey banks full everywhere...guy no matter d amount of investment and spending u place on her, ticket wey wan cut go cut
Read the content bro.
Re: "Invest In Your Woman, So She'll Be Too Expensive For Other Guys" by Hardebaryor(m): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2020
9jausedauto:
OP if u invest on a girl or not, a LovePeddler will always be a LovePeddler, I have seen a situation where a guy has been dating dis girl for abt three year bought her a Mercedes E350 2014 model yet she was still cheating with a boy in my hood dat can't even afford to feed himself all in d name of d boy is fine
Read the content bro
Re: "Invest In Your Woman, So She'll Be Too Expensive For Other Guys" by cdm4live: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2020
Women have been manipulative right from the days of Adam and eve.
Imagine one small girl manipulating her brother.
Don't leave here I am your only sister o.
Re: "Invest In Your Woman, So She'll Be Too Expensive For Other Guys" by Omar09(m): 11:29am On Jul 03, 2020
Such write up are delightful to my soul.
Re: "Invest In Your Woman, So She'll Be Too Expensive For Other Guys" by Smile4mee01: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Many many are becoming redpill aware, and please its not a movement against women. It's just a testament that men can do better for themselves and not be simps.

I sometimes wonder if it is and continues to be fun to be a woman because their happiness seems to depend so much on men.

this post even insinuates that women are for the highest bidder. As a man never forget this, a woman does not really really love you, they love what you can provide.

#Kunuboy

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Being Hornyy / What Did I Do Wrong To Her? / How Can One Deepens His Voice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.