Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

You Can Not Satisfy A Woman, So Don't Kill Yourself For Them... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Not Satisfy A Woman, So Don't Kill Yourself For Them... (1858 Views)

Why Is The Average Nigerian Woman So Dull? / Will You Show Love And Care To Your Spouse If He/she Does Not Satisfy You Sexual / I'm Beginning To Grow Fat For My Woman So I Work Out This Morning -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Not Satisfy A Woman, So Don't Kill Yourself For Them... by LoveUdie: 1:08pm On May 16, 2021
No matter what you do for a woman, when she is angry; she will ask you what have you even done for me?

Check this out;

GOD gave them eyebrows, they shave it and draw their own.

He gave them nails, they cut it off and fixed their own

He gave them hair, they cut it off and fixed their own

He gave them breast, they repackage it to the size and shape they want, some even enlarge theirs.

GOD also gave them lips, every morning they paint it with different colours of lip stick it's in their nature never to be satisfied.

If GOD can't satisfy them, then who are you (Men) to think you can please them ?

Tell our men not to kill themselves for women, everything was created in the garden by God, yet the devil still got her through fake promises.

8 Likes

Re: You Can Not Satisfy A Woman, So Don't Kill Yourself For Them... by Daveambition(m): 1:28pm On May 16, 2021
If yu run better "Check&Balance" yu go also find out say, even OP sef get like 3-4 women wey e dey break sweat to satisfy too.
Awon motivational speakers

5 Likes

Re: You Can Not Satisfy A Woman, So Don't Kill Yourself For Them... by slawormiir: 1:30pm On May 16, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Bros op must be a real niggarr
Re: You Can Not Satisfy A Woman, So Don't Kill Yourself For Them... by Hogan17: 1:33pm On May 16, 2021
You're so on point bro!
You're a real niggar!
Re: You Can Not Satisfy A Woman, So Don't Kill Yourself For Them... by MajesticKris: 2:55pm On May 16, 2021
After, Doing D Do" with this one for 1yr , she still had the Guts to ask me, what she has benefited from me..

2 Likes

Re: You Can Not Satisfy A Woman, So Don't Kill Yourself For Them... by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2021
You cannot satisfy anyone, not even yourself.

1 Like

Re: You Can Not Satisfy A Woman, So Don't Kill Yourself For Them... by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 16, 2021
Human wants are very unlimited tho not just women..

1 Like

Re: You Can Not Satisfy A Woman, So Don't Kill Yourself For Them... by Khd95(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2021
One day I smoke loud take operate babe, while in the act, my brain don think faaaarr, I was wondering what if imthis babe dey compare my dick and the way I dey pipe her to another guy like this, what is she's doing mental calculation of who does it better and who have it bigger, or even thinking of branching to collect top up on her way home, omo na that day I just resign my self to not over do it, if I no make her cum, she can cum on her way home if she desires angry

3 Likes

Re: You Can Not Satisfy A Woman, So Don't Kill Yourself For Them... by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 16, 2021
Real niggas know this, the day my girlfriend whom I have practically invested on told me to my face during a misunderstanding that what have I ever done for her in her life, that when I know this gender can't be satisfied wink

3 Likes

Re: You Can Not Satisfy A Woman, So Don't Kill Yourself For Them... by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 16, 2021
Johnnycastro18:
Real niggas know this, the day my girlfriend whom I have practically invested on told me to my face during a misunderstanding that what have I ever done for her in her life, that when I know this gender can't be satisfied wink
The right word is appreciation. Very very few of them have that ability. No matter what u do for them
Re: You Can Not Satisfy A Woman, So Don't Kill Yourself For Them... by Roma10: 9:28pm On May 16, 2021
but why I thought the future is female

(1) (Reply)

/ Even As A BILLIONAIRE, Name The Average Food You Will Still Eat.. / Bbnaija Angel Goes Unclad For Cross After Their Show£r

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.