Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

See The Time It Takes To Digest The Food You Eat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Time It Takes To Digest The Food You Eat (565 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Stella Dimoko Korkus: 'I Discredit You All The Time’ / Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power / Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Time It Takes To Digest The Food You Eat by Bibiyobra: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
Digestion is the process of breaking foods down to the individual nutrients your cells require. It is important to understand that digestion is the foundation of your health and health is the measurement of how
efficiently the cells in your body conduct thousands of life functions. Here are photos that shows the time it takes to digest some of the foods we eat and how it will help us choose wisely when next we are hungry. Seemore
https://bibiorganics..com/2020/07/see-pictures-of-time-it-takes-for-our.html

Re: See The Time It Takes To Digest The Food You Eat by tillaman(m): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
Damn

1 Like

Re: See The Time It Takes To Digest The Food You Eat by Bibiyobra: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2020
tillaman:
Damn
Yep
Re: See The Time It Takes To Digest The Food You Eat by tillaman(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bibiyobra:

Yep
it’s actually a great thread but try and include other varieties! I’ll like to see how long it takes beef and the likes to digest
Re: See The Time It Takes To Digest The Food You Eat by Bibiyobra: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
tillaman:
it’s actually a great thread but try and include other varieties! I’ll like to see how long it takes beef and the likes to digest
Yes there is beef and alot more click on the link sir
Re: See The Time It Takes To Digest The Food You Eat by betonnaira: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
what of zombies, how long will it take them to chow down foolishness
Re: See The Time It Takes To Digest The Food You Eat by skyhighweb(m): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
it takes me 5 hours by then to eat again done tire me

Title : JO Artist : Tbaxs
Prod : BMD MIX
http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1564

ICE KID Title : Collect
http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1500
Prod bmdmix
Re: See The Time It Takes To Digest The Food You Eat by Bibiyobra: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2020
T

(1) (Reply)

Akpororo Officially Becomes Fil Ambassador / #bbnaija: Check Out Nengi Profile And Career Before #bbnaija / Davido, Cubana Chiefpriest, Obi Cubana And Others On A Luxurious Sallah Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.