Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,353 members, 7,853,548 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Are You A Prophet Or Need A Prophet: Come In - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A Prophet Or Need A Prophet: Come In (1016 Views)

Scripturally Can A Prophet Or Pastor Determine One's Marital Spouse / Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / No Nigerian Prophet Or Pastor Is Qualified To Receive Your Tithes - Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Prophet Or Need A Prophet: Come In by Willy7(m): 12:08am On Jul 06, 2020
I know what Christ asks us to do in the Scriptures. What I needed isn't in the written word, it's based on a revealed word for a unique situation. Something like divine direction sort of thing. I guess that is beyond your scope right?

1 Like

Re: Are You A Prophet Or Need A Prophet: Come In by Kobojunkie: 12:34am On Jul 06, 2020
Willy7:
I know what Christ asks us to do in the Scriptures. What I needed isn't in the written word, it's based on a revealed word for a unique situation. Something like divine direction sort of thing. I guess that is beyond your scope right?
Direction/Guidance, that is what the Spirit of God would do for you, if only you will submit your live to Jesus Christ and become born again.

God does not do oracular readings with His prophets.... however, there are psychics and mystics in the world, some pretending in the name of God even, who can help you with such undecided
Re: Are You A Prophet Or Need A Prophet: Come In by Textra(m): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Willy7:

This is the purpose of the group.
Prophecy is meant to reveal the hidden, gives directions, strengthen, comfort and liberate you.
Re: Are You A Prophet Or Need A Prophet: Come In by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
Textra:

This is the purpose of the group.
Prophecy is meant to reveal the hidden, gives directions, strengthen, comfort and liberate you.
Where are you told this, in scripture mind you? undecided

Care to provide examples of this claim that prophets reveal that which strengthens, comforts and liberates? undecided

When Paul received news from all the prophets on his way to Jerusalem(in the book of Acts) was Paul also strengthened, comforted and liberated by all the warnings he received, warnings he refused, by the way? undecided

When Jeremiah revealed the word of God to the people of Israel, were the people also comforted, strengthened and liberated?
Re: Are You A Prophet Or Need A Prophet: Come In by Textra(m): 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Where are you told this, in scripture mind you? undecided

Care to provide examples of this claim that prophets reveal that which strengthens, comforts and liberates? undecided

When Paul received news from all the prophets on his way to Jerusalem(in the book of Acts) was Paul also strengthened, comforted and liberated by all the warnings he received, warnings he refused, by the way? undecided

When Jeremiah revealed the word of God to the people of Israel, were the people also comforted, strengthened and liberated?

I am not here to say I KNOW IT ALL. But wait why not think deeply and mediate on what I wrote above before typing like a student who is intelligent, but too forward. Check back from Genesis to Revelation. Why taking the points one by one. Or perhaps I should have type like this. Then add bible references. Which I have refused to do.
ADVANTAGES OF PROPHECY
If you are a prophet here to help indicate and help. Or you are here to question and show your prowess just to derail the tread.
Re: Are You A Prophet Or Need A Prophet: Come In by Willy7(m): 12:05am On Jul 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Direction/Guidance, that is what the Spirit of God would do for you, if only you will submit your live to Jesus Christ and become born again.

God does not do oracular readings with His prophets.... however, there are psychics and mystics in the world, some pretending in the name of God even, who can help you with such undecided
My brother go siddon make people wey get sense talk abeg. Your level of ignorance is nauseating to say the least, I was even thinking you had something to offer, but like the fig tree that Christ cursed in the Scriptures, you are all leaves but no fruit. What is beyond your scope, sit back, read and learn. Stop jumping up and down religious thread spewing undiluted ignorance. Maybe your addiction that made you a junkie is affecting you. Please stay away from my mentions and let the people that know their craft reply me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Are You A Prophet Or Need A Prophet: Come In by Kobojunkie: 12:37am On Jul 07, 2020
Willy7:
My brother go siddon make people wey get sense talk abeg. Your level of ignorance is nauseating to say the least, I was even thinking you had something to offer, but like the fig tree that Christ cursed in the Scriptures, you are all leaves but no fruit. What is beyond your scope, sit back, read and learn. Stop jumping up and down religious thread spewing undiluted ignorance. Maybe your addiction that made you a junkie is affecting you. Please stay away from my mentions and let the people that know their craft reply me. Thanks

If you don't have the Spirit of God guiding you, and giving you directions on life and life issues, be sure you are not born again. Only way to become so is to obey that which Jesus Christ stipulated. No one comes to the Father except through Jesus Christ -He is the word and commandments that God has said you should Obey. He is the Life you seek and the only way to obtain that is to obey His commandments.
Re: Are You A Prophet Or Need A Prophet: Come In by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 07, 2020
Minsk24:

Exactly, this said holy spirit prophecies is mostly delusions incured from indoctrination..
The seventh day Adventist pastor will receive prophecies recommending the sabbath and condeming Sunday worship, pentecostal prophets will receive prophecies condemning worship of mary by catholics..
The discrepancies in Christianity points to the fact that most prophecies said to be induced by holy spirits stemm from the doctrines followed by the prophet..
If u wanna get real prophecies, its from those prophets who still call God and mask their acts with Christianity.. U will see that they engage in some form of spiritism to get this outer dimensional knowledge...
I ve seen instance where a said Christian prophet asked my family to buy so many things like specific plants, oils, (there is even some stores selling materials dedicated for use of things like this) sand, animals e.t.c, these are the kinds folks that claim to be Christians but they use some form of means to get info, these are the things we africans need to know..
The main pastors of today are not there just by using the Bible, they know what they are doin behind to get their guidance... That is why u see their message and doctrine varies despite all of them claiming to be in contact with the same holy spirit..
So many people use olive oil as a spiritual stuff, do u know if that oil has some more qualities that could be harnessed alongside our spiritism to create something? These are questions we need to start asking

U talking trash
Re: Are You A Prophet Or Need A Prophet: Come In by Willy7(m): 12:45am On Jul 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:

If you don't have the Spirit of God guiding you, and giving you directions on life and life issues, be sure you are not born again. Only way to become so is to obey that which Jesus Christ stipulated. No one comes to the Father except through Jesus Christ -He is the word and commandments that God has said you should Obey. He is the Life you seek and the only way to obtain that is to obey His commandments.
When you finish, clap for yourself then swerve. I don't have time to waste educating you on scriptural passages that authenticate this very yearnings.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Prophet Or Need A Prophet: Come In by Kobojunkie: 12:58am On Jul 07, 2020
Willy7:
When you finish, clap for yourself then swerve. I don't have time to waste educating you on scriptural passages that authenticate this very yearnings.
The same scriptural passages that ought to have informed you of the role the Spirit of God plays in the lives of those who are born of the Spirit?

He, the Spirit of God is to be the ONLY helper, guide/director, comforter, counselor, and teacher in the lives of those who belong to Jesus Christ. No other is to take His place as He is the same Spirit that lives inside of Jesus Christ Himself. So having Him is akin to Having God and Jesus Christ inside of your person.
If God lives inside of you, what other helper/guide do you think will add any value to what you have? undecided
Re: Are You A Prophet Or Need A Prophet: Come In by Kobojunkie: 2:53am On Jul 07, 2020
Minsk24:

Exactly, this said holy spirit prophecies is mostly delusions incured from indoctrination..
The seventh day Adventist pastor will receive prophecies recommending the sabbath and condeming Sunday worship, pentecostal prophets will receive prophecies condemning worship of mary by catholics..
The discrepancies in Christianity points to the fact that most prophecies said to be induced by holy spirits stemm from the doctrines followed by the prophet..
If u wanna get real prophecies, its from those prophets who still call God and mask their acts with Christianity.. U will see that they engage in some form of spiritism to get this outer dimensional knowledge...
I ve seen instance where a said Christian prophet asked my family to buy so many things like specific plants, oils, (there is even some stores selling materials dedicated for use of things like this) sand, animals e.t.c, these are the kinds folks that claim to be Christians but they use some form of means to get info, these are the things we africans need to know..
The main pastors of today are not there just by using the Bible, they know what they are doin behind to get their guidance... That is why u see their message and doctrine varies despite all of them claiming to be in contact with the same holy spirit..
So many people use olive oil as a spiritual stuff, do u know if that oil has some more qualities that could be harnessed alongside our spiritism to create something? These are questions we need to start asking
They are particularly prevalent in developing countries like Nigeria, Mexico, Brazil, etc. where the ignorance of the people allows for such people to hide behind the "Christian" flag.

1 Like

Re: Are You A Prophet Or Need A Prophet: Come In by Kobojunkie: 3:15am On Jul 07, 2020
Textra:

I am not here to say I KNOW IT ALL. But wait why not think deeply and mediate on what I wrote above before typing like a student who is intelligent, but too forward. Check back from Genesis to Revelation. Why taking the points one by one. Or perhaps I should have type like this. Then add bible references. Which I have refused to do.
If you are a prophet here to help indicate and help. Or you are here to question and show your prowess just to derail the tread.
You made statements as a prophet, I am simply trying to verify the claims you made. No need to get defensive... yet! undecided
Re: Are You A Prophet Or Need A Prophet: Come In by Textra(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2020
Textra:
This thread is for prophets and prophetess and about prophecies.
I am a PROPHET and EXHORTER and as a prophet
we are gifted to help others and the kingdom of God, not to enrich ourselves.
When you use your gift in the right way, all others materials things will be added.
Patience is all you need. As long as you get closer to God and get right revelation. You will be needed, and as long as you are useful. Riches will come, but that shouldn't be your first priority.

If you are gifted, and you have been using this gift or intending to use your gift. I believe you can grow and learn more from others.
Determine to be different.
Though we have too many false prophets, which is just a fulfilment of Christ prophecy, it shouldn't deter you from doing what is right.

Say Hi if you are a prophet, tell us little about your gift and someone who needs your help will quote you. You may as well share some of your experiences with prophesy.

Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curse Of Ham, The Greatest Lie Ever Told. / The Benefits Of Tawheed / How Big Is Your Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.