Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? (2258 Views)

If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / Before You Marry As A Man / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by Spark2: 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hello fam,
This has been a concern to me in my relationship.

I am a short guy, I have a small body stature.
The girl I'm dating is about my height. She has tendency of adding weight if comfortable.

What will be your counsel to me?
If you were in my shoe, will you marry her?

NB: I love this girl so much
Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by Professorcplus(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bruv, you should be more concerned about your pocket. Let her do the worries.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by Spark2: 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Professorcplus:
Guyyy

Yes Prof.
Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by kestolove95(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
Nairaland guys are to short, broke ND ugly

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by temblor1(m): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Your kids cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by Spark2: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
kestolove95:

Lol.
I'm not extra short.
I'm averagely short.
I'm not broke
And I'm a fine boy
Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
kestolove95:
seems true,i think that's the reason most don't have Profile picture

1 Like

Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by donbachi(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
Na mortar pestle we born be dat.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by Mumben(f): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
pls look for someone that will complement your height. it's very necessary
Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by Onebabe(f): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
You have to marry a. Person who is taller now

1 Like

Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by DontBullshitMe: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2020
cheesy
Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by Mindlog: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
Don't disadvantage your children.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by fairheart(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
lol...I don't agree. There are actually many handsome guys on Nairaland. I have seen some of them on video calls, and on their WhatsApp and IG profile.
I think most guys here don't like to put up pictures because it makes them "too public," and doesn't make other people curious; I removed mine for this purpose. Do try to meet people from here sometimes.
Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by fairheart(m): 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Spark2:
Hello fam,
This has been a concern to me in my relationship.

I am a short guy, I have a small body stature.
The girl I'm dating is about my height. She has tendency of adding weight if comfortable.

What will be your counsel to me?
If you were in my shoe, will you marry her?

NB: I love this girl so much

Oh well, I thought it's love that matters? If you are short and not build of heavy muscles and your babe of similar stature, please stay with her.
Do you by any means have a better chance of meeting a tall lady that you will love as you love your present girl and that will love you the same way? If you know you're not pleased with her stature and how build she will become in the future, let her go in time. You seems to have doubt as to whether she's and will be good for you in the future. As a man, you go after ladies that you like their stature. I think tall for tall, short for short, right? I am not sure grin

I understand that look and stature matters, but you have to look at the possibilities within your own stature here. I think where there's love, there is everything-- and soon enough, her height won't matter.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by jasent(m): 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
lol.But you don't have profile picture nan,is it for same reason?
Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by fairheart(m): 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
Onebabe:
You have to marry a. Person who is taller now
What if he won't love the taller lady as much as he loves his present girl?
And what if he finds a taller girl, but she doesn't love him and stay?
Then you also need to consider that taller girls want to date and marry someone taller as or than them, not short.
Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by Hathor5(f): 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
Kevin Hart comes to mind. His wife is taller.
I think Pharell William's wife is taller too.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
fairheart:

lol...I don't agree. There are actually many handsome guys on Nairaland. I have seen some of them on video calls, and on their WhatsApp and IG profile.
I think most guys here don't like to put up pictures because it makes them "too public," and doesn't make other people curious; I removed mine for this purpose. Do try to meet people from here sometimes.
lol its understandable for ladies,but what will a guy be hiding except if he's into fraud.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
jasent:
lol.But you don't have profile picture nan,is it for same reason?
my picture is always there,i had to be covering my face for security reasons same as the few ones who have profile picture do, i even try sef,almost all Nairaland members don't have profile picture,its always blank
Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by Bola146(f): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
I can't marry someone I'm taller than cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by fairheart(m): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
lol its understandable for ladies,but what will a guy be hiding except if he's into fraud.
You're funny. If it's understandable for ladies, the same can be said for guys. The same reason can be applied to you: why don't you put your full picture showing your face? We know you're the full package shocked, but what happens to your face? You don't want to be too public, and you want people to be curious!
Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
fairheart:

You're funny. If it's understandable for ladies, the same can be said for guys. The same reason can be applied to you: why don't you put your full picture showing your face? We know you're the full package shocked, but what happens to your face? You don't want to be too public, and you want people to be curious!
you people made it a big deal to show face and I followed suit,i think I have actually showed my face when I newly registered,nothing happened to my face,we are all hiding our faces. It's even sweet that way,so you can do and undo lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by MrOkenwa(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Marry a tall lady if you meet one. It doesn’t mean that your kids are going to be taller but at least, you’ll be optimistic. My kids will be taller than I am cos it’s either I marry a taller lady or someone of my height.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by apprentist(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
Tall girls want to marry tall guys, �
Short girls want to marry tall guys

[size=14pt]So who will them marry the Short guys?[/size]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by fairheart(m): 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
you people made it a big deal to show face and I followed suit,i think I have actually showed my face when I newly registered,nothing happened to my face,we are all hiding our faces. It's even sweet that way,so you can do and undo lol
Right, it is all good. wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by kestolove95(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
now u seeing what am seeing
Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by kestolove95(m): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Spark2:

Lol.
I'm not extra short.
I'm averagely short.
I'm not broke
And I'm a fine boy
continue lying
Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
kestolove95:
now u seeing what am seeing
yes ooo you are very right
Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Thank you dear for finally decoding this secret.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by highbee02: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Avoid breeding dwarfs
Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by luscioustrish(f): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
kestolove95:

Why na? grin grin grin grin angry cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Short Can You Marry A Lady Of Your Height? by merieam16(f): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
Spark2:

Lol.
I'm not extra short.
I'm averagely short.
I'm not broke
And I'm a fine boy
....yimu

btw, if u like her so go ahead, buh just no say u go dey pack beans give ur children o.lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) / Should I Wait Or Should I Move On? / Why Cant Parent Say Sorry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.