Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi (80058 Views)

46-Year-Old Benue Man Rapes & Impregnates His 14-Year-Old Maid (Photo) / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Jesus Christ!
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Kemimarch16(f): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Some people can be heartless

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by steveekeoma(m): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Thunder must locate that idiotic woman
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by 2mch(m): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
The most wicked and terrible set of women you can marry comes from the East

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by focus7: 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
When I saw the caption I knew immediately that she will be an Igbo because they are the ones that are always cruel like this

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by hush15: 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Crownbefitsme:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/woman-drills-nails-hot-iron-on-10-yrs-old-domestic-helps-head/

So sad... How can a woman do this kind of evil! Una go destroy this world las las...
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by tammie24: 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
I knew it would be an ibo woman

Those women are special

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Deltatoto: 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Skye231(m): 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
Oloriburuku ni woman yi men

6 Likes

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by SOJOSEPH(m): 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
God almighty.

What is all this now.

What a level of abuse. If this is not reported now and just hear that the maltreated her children. People will begin to say all sorts against house maid

Women and cruelty they 5 & 6

They need to first examine the woman brain before they give her life imprisonment.

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by zanogo(m): 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
I do not want to attach any ethnic undertone to my submission, but it is becoming a trend for eastern ladies to treat their maids like animals, I have read over 10 such cases on this platform alone. Is there any underlying reasons for this?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Jeeeez shocked.. Why? where's the boy's mother and why would she give out a small boy like this for house help? The mother needs to be arrested alongside the culprit.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by uniqueboi1(m): 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
People wicked for this world o. How can a woman commit such atrocity
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by 2mch(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
zanogo:
I do not want to attach any ethnic undertone to my submission, but it is becoming a trend for eastern ladies to treat their maids like animals, I have read over 10 cases of such on this platform alone. Is there any underlying reasons for this?
That is truly who they are. They just pretend for the husband because he is feeding them. Let husband lose his money, they will find the highest bidder and put nail in the husbands head.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by OriOko88(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
I know the culprit would be ibo. Very wicked set of people, both male and female. Having an ibo step mother is the last thing a son of man should pray for, cos ibo step moms re devilish, fetish, wicked and callous. Especially those selling food and beers. Dem madt gan undecided

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Women and wickedness towards housemaids.
I hope she stays long in prison for this. angry
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by K4daniel: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Some people are devils inside skin.

No wonder a young girl was confessing and they asked her why not you repent and fordake your evil ways she said the people of this world are wicked.Lol.

This is child abuse. God help this world.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by JasperVII(m): 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
They should drill nails into her head too for a start

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Organiccourses: 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
focus7:
When I saw the caption I knew immediately that she will be an Igbo because they are the ones that are always cruel like this

When will tribalism end on nairaland? I'm a Yoruba man, crimes has nothing to do with tribe please

5 Likes

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by OdefaGirl(f): 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
Na waa for some people oooo.

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by CharlesJok3r: 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
I still wonder why some people are this wicked!
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Barzinime(m): 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
Since the creation of the woman, both God and Man have no rest.
Women are galaxies away cruel & wicked.

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Igbo witch

6 Likes

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Onyi22(f): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Born as you can train
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Sheer Wickedness!

Lucifer has fully taken control of some individuals even before his time..

Not every human you see is human... devil has taken full charge of many...

This happens when the hedge is broken..
This happens when you have exposed yourself to sin
This happens when you continuously refuse to accept the free gift of Salvation paid by The Rock of ages, JESUS Christ

Submit to JESUS, so you don't become an instrument to Create or innovate Wicked Wonders!

May GOD Give us Understanding..

We ask in Prayers for a Divine Healing of that young boy in JESUS Name... Amen

You are now becoming a nuisance sir\ma cos I see that u have no work to do..

does Jesus say u should use insanity to preach the gospel. Little wonder, u called ur name righteousness, the self-ri ghteous people .

And deep down, if u are still living in sin and u won't let people hear word here..

Your own punishment would be grater!!!
hypocrites

7 Likes

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by simplepee(f): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
How can this little boy/girl be a maid fa?

Stop giving birth to kids you can not train, they won't hear.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by letitrainnow(m): 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
Evil woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by UKBobo(m): 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
I knew this was from the East, just as I knew that goat who nyashed females when robbing was from the SW. We get our special behaviours in this NIGGERarea.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Martinez39s(m): 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
Pocohantas and her kind don't think the woman is at fault; they think it's the husband's fault for bringing a child the wife didn't approve of (you can't make this śhit up). grin grin They also think this issue isn't black and white, and we should approach this with more understanding.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by andyanders: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2020
Pls op, do post the pix of the evil woman for the world to see the demon. This is one of the worst abuse of a child by a demon in human form. I pray God heal her.

The state government should help the poor widow to find her feet and return the innocent child to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS / Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.