Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi (80059 Views)

46-Year-Old Benue Man Rapes & Impregnates His 14-Year-Old Maid (Photo) / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by tundey4all(m): 4:18am On Jul 04, 2020
wickedness
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 04, 2020
People dey this life o!
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by ahahnow: 4:28am On Jul 04, 2020
Ivyhairline 
Fcmb 

Whoever owns that account scammed me. Ladies beware. I am still waiting for my wig since March
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by propsvilla3: 4:31am On Jul 04, 2020
I fear who no fear women
Their heart na stone
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Retrography(m): 4:41am On Jul 04, 2020
Ningen:

People should have no business giving birth if they CAN'T protect and cater for their child. cry
She is a widow... Things might have been going smoothly before her husband died.
And if we should judge ourselves by your statement, only the politicians and some very few business men and women should have children in Nigeria.
Most Nigerians are poor as exposed by Covid-19 not because they are lazy, but because of poor policy.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by UDUJ(m): 4:44am On Jul 04, 2020
Some women are just pure evil. Can she do this to her own daughter?

She should be locked up and the keys should be thrown away.

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by offset67(m): 4:55am On Jul 04, 2020
fucking psychopath
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by beebe007: 4:56am On Jul 04, 2020
despite facing the music .,... God will still judge you, wicked shall never know peace.

check my signature. want granite supplier in all types and numbers. 0*8*0*3,5*1*4*8*8*6*2 thanks.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Frankcallys(m): 5:00am On Jul 04, 2020
Full wrath of which law? The law they will bribe and sweep everything under the carpet. Naah... This is where Uncle Moses's law comes to play!

Get that evil woman, drill 4 nails into her head, used charcoal heated iron on her ass, stomach, back and thighs. Then after that the full wrath of the law can follow.

Wicked woman!!! I hate women who treats other women's kids like this angry angry angry
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:09am On Jul 04, 2020
Fear Woman, if you want to live long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by dalass(f): 5:10am On Jul 04, 2020
Crownbefitsme:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/woman-drills-nails-hot-iron-on-10-yrs-old-domestic-helps-head/

Why is a certain group of women always wicked on other peoples little girls That girl too will grow up hardened and wicked waiting to be a madam and also transfer same treatment meted on her to another kid! kiss

Its not by force to take in your village peoples kids now..poverty ridden areas. And they will be developing other peoples already developed regions!. ... We all know which part of the country they come from. They were born with wickedness and horror in their blood stream..
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Ameeria: 5:13am On Jul 04, 2020
Dearest Lord in heaven! Show us mercy! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by BreconHills(m): 5:21am On Jul 04, 2020
Ningen:

People should have no business giving birth if they CAN'T protect and cater for their child. cry

Not sure your statement makes sense. Financial circumstances can change for the worse, the life expectancy of the Nigerian male is 55, there is no statutory safety net and there are so many variables that can turn a hitherto promising family into a desperately poor one.

Your statement is so generalized, that it appears judgemental. Maybe you meant to say poor people should not have lots of children? Even then.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by AreaFada2: 5:21am On Jul 04, 2020
How a woman who knows the pain of bearing a child first hand can be this wicked is to quote Bubu "shocking".

This is simply evil.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Hathor5(f): 5:42am On Jul 04, 2020
She needs to be locked away forever.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by favour32(m): 5:43am On Jul 04, 2020
Which kai blogger be this?
Wey the evil woman picture? Na the victim nai we wan see?
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by double77: 5:45am On Jul 04, 2020
Fear any Igbo woman with bear bear, in short run

3 Likes

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by AnanseK(m): 5:45am On Jul 04, 2020
Ningen:

I agree with you as much as possible.

But there will always be poor people and that’s why we have governments.

Is there no government in Enugu state? The local government should have ensured that such things do not happen.

Governments are not just for building roads and flyovers.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by elujah1(m): 5:48am On Jul 04, 2020
What if they can take of them but later die?
Ningen:

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Ogaralifor: 6:03am On Jul 04, 2020
She is the Jezebel of this generation, chai!
eNigeriaOrg:
Gruesome
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by gowonmaharajah(m): 6:14am On Jul 04, 2020
Eulalia:
Jeeeez shocked.. Why? where's the boy's mother and why would she give out a small boy like this for house help? The mother needs to be arrested alongside the culprit.

point of order.she's a girl.
'chinonye'
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by magzey: 6:17am On Jul 04, 2020
Some women na fish brain dem get undecided undecided

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by gowonmaharajah(m): 6:28am On Jul 04, 2020
mad stuff. how would a sane human do this to your fellow human being?
issokay.Karma faileth not.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by 9gerian: 6:34am On Jul 04, 2020
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Morrison91(m): 6:38am On Jul 04, 2020
What a world
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by 9gerian: 6:39am On Jul 04, 2020
Report to the police so that the case is properly booked for reference with other similar cases.

Then the owner would eventually get apprehended.

ahahnow:
Ivyhairline 
Fcmb 

Whoever owns that account scammed me. Ladies beware. I am still waiting for my wig since March
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by AbuAeesha: 6:41am On Jul 04, 2020
Vyzz:
shocked

They way women treat other people's children baffles me....

especially female children
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by AuroraB(f): 6:41am On Jul 04, 2020
morris477:
That woman head is not correct she is my neighbour
She should have done same to her own children, there's a good chance to believe 'her head no correct' undecided
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Chochovini: 6:46am On Jul 04, 2020
morris477:
That woman head is not correct she is my neighbour
. OH Really? Pls tell us more. And it took you and everybody around this long to report this matter to the Authority?
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Chochovini: 6:47am On Jul 04, 2020
superior1:
Some women lack an iota of human feeling... they should lock her up for atleast 2 yrs
. 10 YEARS.

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Chochovini: 6:51am On Jul 04, 2020
tammie24:
I knew it would be an ibo woman

Those women are special
. WHEN It comes to doing evil you mean?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Chochovini: 6:55am On Jul 04, 2020
Deltatoto:
they should force a 6 inches block into her private part.
. W-H-A-T How‘s that gonno be possible? Ha! The heart of man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS / Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.