Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi (80054 Views)

46-Year-Old Benue Man Rapes & Impregnates His 14-Year-Old Maid (Photo) / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Ningen(m): 8:18am On Jul 04, 2020
shachris02:

STFU. How many people around the world have inheritance. do you? did your dad?

Nigerians always trying to sound woke but end up sounding stupid.

You are truely an idiot without the capacity to reason at all. Inheritance is a thing. And If her late husband wasn't poor, she'll be doing okay.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2020
The motherfucker should be treated the same way she treated the innocent child.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by shachris02: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2020
Ningen:

You are truely an idiot without the capacity to reason at all. Inheritance is a thing. And If her late husband wasn't poor, she'll be doing okay.

I asked you a simple question. Do you have inheritance for your kids? did you father leave any inheritance for you?

How many people around the world do you think actually have inheritance for their kids? You are just a d.u.m.b kid.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Rolexjerry(m): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2020
How is it even possible for a ten-year old child to be a maid?
This is so sad.

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Yxxx: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2020
Not trying to take sides but I noticed that Igbo women do this wickedness often compared to other tribes. Is their love restricted to just their kids?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Ningen(m): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2020
shachris02:

I see you are not only d.u.m.b but ignorant id as well.

let me explain how this work. Now matter how well a Husband and wife plan on the number of kids to have, even if they just have 1 kid, whenever the husband who is the primary provider dies albeit immaturely, the widow always suffers. Couples don't go into making children hoping to raise them alone. I see you are still a kid.

For you to blame a widow on the number of kids she has shows how insensitive and immature you are.

My comment isn't about her being a widow.

It's about people who cannot cater for a child giving birth. If you can't understand this, it's OK.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by shachris02: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2020
Ningen:

My comment isn't about her being a widow.

It's about people who cannot cater for a child giving birth. If you can't understand this, it's OK.

So what does that have to do with the article? Did she tell you she planned to give birth to kids she won't be able to cater for? Or you don't know how devastating it is to lose a husband, father? If you haven't experienced it stop talking trash and shove your advice up your ar.se.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Ningen(m): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2020
shachris02:

I asked you a simple question. Do you have inheritance for your kids? did you father leave any inheritance for you?

How many people around the world do you think actually have inheritance for their kids? You are just a d.u.m.b kid.

And you're a dumb old man.

Your question is irrelevant.

Rich people live inheritance for their offspring.
Poor people have nothing to give.

Its common sense.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by shachris02: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2020
Ningen:

And you're a dumb old man.

Your question is irrelevant.

Rich people live inheritance for their offspring.
Poor people have nothing to give.

Its common sense.

I asked you a simple question. How many inheritance did your father leave for you? How many are you leaving for your kids?

You are really a kid. According to you, rich people abi? How many Nigerians are even that rich enough to leave inheritance? or are you saying poor people shouldn't have kids because they can't leave inheritance for them? This kind of trash can only exist on Nairaland.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Credobee(m): 8:35am On Jul 04, 2020
Crownbefitsme:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/woman-drills-nails-hot-iron-on-10-yrs-old-domestic-helps-head/

Vanguard needs to explain how a ten year old child as captured in the headline transformed into a teenager in the body of the report........
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by double77: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2020
shachris02:

I see you are not only d.u.m.b but ignorant id as well.

let me explain how this work. Now matter how well a Husband and wife plan on the number of kids to have, even if they just have 1 kid, whenever the husband who is the primary provider dies albeit immaturely, the widow always suffers. Couples don't go into making children hoping to raise them alone. I see you are still a kid.

For you to blame a widow on the number of kids she has shows how insensitive and immature you are.
Some of these kids are not even being giving out as maid. some people actually even plead for the child to come and live with them, saying they feel lonely and maybe they are childless or have just one child.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Ningen(m): 8:37am On Jul 04, 2020
shachris02:

So what does that have to do with the article? Did she tell you she planned to give birth to kids she won't be able to cater for? Or you don't know how devastating it is to lose a husband, father? If you haven't experienced it stop talking trash and shove your advice up your ar.se.

It has everything to do with the article because if she was capable of catering, she wouldn't be giving her child away for labour. If her husband was capable, he'd have secured their future.

I wasn't giving any advice.
I was making a point.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by shachris02: 8:40am On Jul 04, 2020
Ningen:

It has everything to do with the article because if she was capable of catering, she wouldn't be giving her child away for labour. If her husband was capable, he'd have secured their future.

I wasn't giving any advice.
I was making a point.

What makes you think her husband wasn't capable of catering for his kids before his death? She lost her primary provider she's expected to struggle even if she has only one child. I hope you papa secured your own future. if not, you are a bloody hypocrite.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Reucy(f): 8:56am On Jul 04, 2020
Why are some women so embittered...for crying out loud,this someone's child that was put under your care. The most she could have done is send her back to her parents,

Some women are worse than devil himself
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Ningen(m): 8:57am On Jul 04, 2020
shachris02:

What makes you think her husband wasn't capable of catering for his kids before his death?

There's nothing as proof that he WAS capable.
His wife is poor.
And his child forced to labour.

She lost her primary provider she's expected to struggle even if she has only one child.

How do you know she wasn't the provider?
How do you know he was even providing??

Giving off a child away for child labour is not struggling. It's abject poverty. Since she can't cater then she got no business giving birth.

I hope you papa secured your own future. if not, you are a bloody hypocrite.

How does this make me a hypocrite?
Do I have to tell you I didn't birth myself?

OK. Goodbye.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by gulfer: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2020
Even before opening he thread I could guess where she's from, bEAST. angry angry angry
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by shachris02: 9:08am On Jul 04, 2020
Ningen:

There's nothing as proof that he WAS capable.
His wife is poor.
And his child forced to labour.

How do you know she wasn't the provider?
How do you know he was even providing??

Giving off a child away for child labour is not struggling. It's abject poverty. Since she can't cater then she got no business giving birth.

How does this make me a hypocrite?
Do I have to tell you I didn't birth myself?

OK. Goodbye.

in your books, capable of caring for kids = being rich. So in essence poor people shouldn't have kids.

I won't waste more time with you, kid. When you get older, you will understand. And stop dishing out stupid opinions on social forums.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Mikky202(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2020
some women needs to be brain check. battering a child is an abuse. this nonsense needs to stop!!!!
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2020
Chochovini:
. DO YOU Have any problem with that? If you don‘t want to read his comment, you skip it simple. There is nothing wrong with that comment unless you are either a muslim or one of the disciples of ani-Christ.

that is not how to preach the gospel sir
I'm a Christian and a devoted one Indeed

you know what the truth is many hypocrites are claiming to be Christians and there punishment will be higher
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Adeiza0829: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2020
Such a cruel world
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by asanwafo: 9:17am On Jul 04, 2020
Where is the woman's picture? If it were a man, u people would have posted the picture first.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Psoul(m): 9:17am On Jul 04, 2020
How can someone have the mind to place hot electric iron on someone else's body.
Devil will be marveling at some pple's wickedness.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 04, 2020
rockstarB:
One way or the other, humans tend to abuse the position of authority or power.
...Husbands abuse wives on top of headship and authority
...wives abuse the maid cos of authority
...lecturers take advantage of students cos of authority
...boss abuses staff on top of authority and many more, see how the government is fvcking us all cos they are in charge of power.

I believe there is a devil attached to position of power. This is so inhumane.
Girl child power rants everywhere, equal right for women everywhere and see what this woman has done to a child cry
A child that shouldn't even be a maid to start with.
I really hope justice would be served with plenty alomo bitters
They say "you can never know a man/woman until you give him/her power"
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Legendforte: 9:19am On Jul 04, 2020
morris477:
That woman head is not correct she is my neighbour
u mean it? Ashamed d huzband also acted wicked? Spits..
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Dearlord(m): 9:23am On Jul 04, 2020
I am really disappointed in mankind.

I put all this blame on the wicked and illiterate parents littered all over the world for bringing a child into this world to suffer directly or indirectly in their hands.

This incident could not have occurred if the father had planned his future well.

Could you believe that sometimes when I shun the parents of children littered around my domain to take precautions of allowing their toddlers to be crawling on the street unattended to they call me all sorts of names.

To all the foolish and retarded individual planning to bring children into this beautiful world and render them hopeless and useless, may ur scrotum sac be dry .
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Chochovini: 9:24am On Jul 04, 2020
Judolisco:
Because he is not ur child cry
. ITS Obvious many on this forum do not care to go through a post before commenting. Otherwise, why are some pep here refaring to this child as “BOY“ or “HE“ even when the topic is clearly talking about a MAID with a picture?
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Dearlord(m): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2020
shachris02:

in your books, capable of caring for kids = being rich. So in essence poor people shouldn't have kids.

I won't waste more time with you, kid. When you get older, you will understand. And stop dishing out stupid opinions on social forums.

Young Man, anybody incapable of taking care of a child should not embark on such procreating activities.

Wait, are you among the bandwagon without aim in life?
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by shachris02: 9:30am On Jul 04, 2020
Dearlord:

Young Man, anybody incapable of taking care of a child should not embark on such procreating activities.

Wait, are you among the bandwagon without aim in life?

old man you musn't be rich to be capable of caring for a kid. I see you are the chairman of the bandwagon without aim in life.

Understand the context before dangling your shriveled thing up and down.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Aimerosa25(f): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2020
My good God,this is a clear case of wickedness and child abuse.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by herbert2017: 9:39am On Jul 04, 2020
The lord said whom I blessed is blessed,whom I curse is cursed. Woman you are cursed. U will never see joy.
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Ezeperson: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2020
Martinez39s:
Pocohantas and her kind don't think the woman is at fault; they think it's the husband's fault for bringing a child the wife didn't approve of (you can't make this śhit up). grin grin They also think this issue isn't black and white, and we should approach this with more understanding.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Igbo ajoka
Re: Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi by Dearlord(m): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2020
shachris02:

old man you musn't be rich to be capable of caring for a kid. I see you are the chairman of the bandwagon without aim in life.

Understand the context before dangling your shriveled thing up and down.

I don't waste my precious time on idiots like you.

Go learn how to read & comprehend , when you are done, don't bother to come back it's a little gift from me to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS / Men Insert Bottle In Lady's Privates For Stealing Phone [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.