Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? (4738 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by giffyted(f): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2007
Guys you really need to think before answering this one- can you marry a lady who used to be a prostitute but has now decided to quit prostitution and is like the best lady you have ever met- treats you well, the best cook you can imagine, etc? I know some aristo-chics and prostitutes those days in school who are now happily married; though i dont know if their husbands are aware of their past lifestyle.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by cuju: 10:50am On Jun 14, 2007
Dont think the husbands do and remember some of them "jazzz" the guy into marriage
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by chuckdee4(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2007
Honestly speaking i don't think i could, if i found out about her past life. It'll be hard but i don't think i'lld be able to live with her having that thought at the back of my mind
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by Lagoschic: 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2007
yes i can . God forgives so who am i ,,but thats after we do a check up
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by Maneater1(f): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2007
Lagoschic:
God forgives so who am i

Word!!!
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by mcube(f): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2007
wats the difference between an ex prostitute and a normal lady. some girls that are not prostitute does more than wat a prostitute do. so wats the big deal.

if i were a guy i will marry her 100 times. she can be a better wife than any other lady out there.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by Mcbee(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2007
This is a funny question. Why won't I marry her. What's wrong with her. Is it because she slept with several men?Oh come off it. Who is a prostitute? Someone who sleeps with men for monetary reward. Haven't you seen ladies out there who won't make love to their lovers "sometimes" without a financial inducement?

What about those who will even cheat on their boyfriends by sleeping with other men [including their pal best friends] for financial reward. How would you describe those ones? Aren't they all prostitute?
Ok, let me put it this way. You wanna tell me you've never heard or seen a married woman who sleeps around with other men just to be a able to feed her family and send kids to school? Isn't she a prostitute?

Please for God's sake, if an ex prostitute repents of her sins, forsake her past and embrace God, she's just like every other good lady out there. Some of them are even better than some hypocritical Church pretenders who would hide under the clutch of the Church to do havoc.

I would rather marry an ex prostitute who has change, than settling with a CHARLATAN.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by osereka(m): 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2007
WHAT THE EYES DOSN'T SEE THE  MIND DOESN'T  GRIEVE ABOUT. if I no  know na different story, if I know, LAI LAI I NO GO MARRY AM.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by wales7479(m): 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2007
This is a good one. For me, why can I marry her if she had stopped??The only condition is if she's HIV + or can't conceive. If this is not in question then I will go ahead. I will tell u that some girls around town are not better than prostitutes. A changed prostitute has seen it all in men and sex.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by hbrednic: 6:21am On Jun 18, 2007
nothing wrong in marring a pro.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2007
Mcbee:

This is a funny question. Why won't I marry her. What's wrong with her. Is it because she slept with several men?Oh come off it. Who is a prostitute? Someone who sleeps with men for monetary reward. Haven't you seen ladies out there who won't make love to their lovers "sometimes" without a financial inducement?

What about those who will even cheat on their boyfriends by sleeping with other men [including their pal best friends] for financial reward. How would you describe those ones? Aren't they all prostitute?
Ok, let me put it this way. You want to tell me you've never heard or seen a married woman who sleeps around with other men just to be a able to feed her family and send kids to school? Isn't she a prostitute?

Please for God's sake, if an ex prostitute repents of her sins, forsake her past and embrace God, she's just like every other good lady out there. Some of them are even better than some hypocritical Church pretenders who would hide under the clutch of the Church to do havoc.

I would rather marry an ex prostitute who has change, than settling with a CHARLATAN.
you have said it all.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by acidrop(f): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2007
not when am a virgin
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by Seun(m): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2007
I have nothing against prostitutes. They provide a valuable service to society.
But I can't marry a prostitute because I've been chaste. (Playas should be willing to marry prostitutes)
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by moondust(m): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2007
and have what ? Demons for kids?
nah!
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by caustic(f): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2007
Seun:

I have nothing against prostitutes. They provide a valuable service to society.
But I can't marry a prostitute because I've been chaste. (Playas should be willing to marry prostitutes)

S  shocked E shocked UU shocked N !!  shocked shocked

ARE You REALLY BEING HONEST ! ? CHASTE ??  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If I believe you , I would believe I' am in IRAQ now now!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by debosky(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2007
He is very chaste and unschooled in the art of wooing women, he relieves his urges through self pleasuring grin grin
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by caustic(f): 11:56pm On Jun 18, 2007
oh uh shocked! that's a bit HARSH on our poor moderator o , Oga moderator :- no mind the naughty boy jare wink tongue
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by ozoneflake(m): 11:27am On Jun 19, 2007
Who is a prostitute?

Any girl or lady here above 24 who has not slept with more than one man raise your leg oops hand up. Some prostitute make better wife cuase they been there, seen it all. Lifes just like a pussy Bleep it and feel good cause tmorrow yea diet.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by NaijaFuss(m): 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2007
Hard Knock question,

Wel, Indiviuality matters, Typical case of the Prophet Marrys the prostituite, kiss
Christ Marrys the church, If you can Find your love content go for it,

Prostituition---Free Sex wetin be the difference??
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by Bolarge(m): 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2007
Having held body this long . . . . no way. Account wo la fe ko si? undecided

Olorun ma je'n shorti. grin
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by kingkams(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2007
WHAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOHHH, HELL NO.

She dont deserve me. Unless of course,
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by NaijaFuss(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2007
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by Njoy1(f): 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2007
We all do crazy things for a reason, am sure she had hers, and now she has decided to give it up. Anyone deserves a second chance. But make sure you move well away from the area she's known as a prostitute.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by hbrednic: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2007
prostitute written on her fore-head no way, but if otherwise then bring her on.
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by DorisB(f): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2007
yeah,if she's a changed person and i love her,there's nothing bad in marrying her
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by Seun(m): 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2007
If you have slept with a number of girls, you should be willing to marry a prostitute. Dogs should marry bitches. cheesy
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by debosky(m): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2007
that is not true, if you haven't slept with many girls, marry a prostitute ( she'll make up for your lack of experience) cheesy

JJC's should marry Pros cheesy
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by giffyted(f): 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2007
you know i started this post and really didnt come back 2 read it, 4giv me.
tnx 2 all those who gave their opinions. if a lady can marry a retired player, i see no reason why a man cannot marry an ex or retired prostitute.
though its really food for thought! wink cool
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by davou4eva(m): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2007
Some prostitute will make a good wife than the so called sisters shocked
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by giffyted(f): 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2007
a real true sister makes the best wife; but the so called sister- at least you know she is an hypocrite, what else do u expect? well we all have a past; some good, some bad, but the past should be the past shikena
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by koolboi(m): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2007
i no fit o if i knew because greed and overambition not poverty drove some girls into prostitution and come to think of all d different men wey don enter
haba nooo
if i didnt know well fine and good, but God help her let me not discover 1 day
Re: Can You Marry An Ex Prostitute? by dudubobo1: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2007
I know fit marry am o. Thats why I no dey follow those benin girls wey dey land for here now. Most of dem na Italo returnees. Betta gals still dey for man to choose from

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take / Lets Do This For Fun:joy Soap Or Lux,which Do You Prefer? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.