Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take (4749 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by omowomen: 2:13am On Dec 30, 2010
Sex before marriage covers a  broad ground, there has been series of debate, on why one has to wait, for any sexual intercourse until your wedding night.

Sex Before Marriage is just a common sense issue

Yes it is clearly writen in the Bible which say “do not commit fornication”, this implies no sex before wedding. It a guide to a better life and better choices we end up making.

Tell me as a 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, years old  etc, what do they need  what do they need or why do they need to have intimacy at such young ages, if the rule of age laws was to be applied, than all this hurt, depression, heartbreak , suicidal thought, will not be an every day occurrences
Click below for full story

http://www.womenconfidentials.com/2010/sex-before-marriage-what-is-your-take/
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Carolece(f): 2:18am On Dec 30, 2010
I gotta check the brand before I put on the wedding band. Aint marrying someone that the sex wont be good. Nope!
We do so many things that the Bible preaches against, yet this is something alot of people have serious issues with. Same person who is against abortion, and sex before marriage will be the first to say kill kill kill, or they themselves are thieves and liars.
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by omowomen: 2:27am On Dec 30, 2010
Yes u r right but look at the ages, read the full story, than u will understand
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by koolchicco: 2:28am On Dec 30, 2010
Yes I agree. . . I'm a virgin and will remain so until after marriage tongue

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by 79733139(m): 2:43am On Dec 30, 2010
@Carolece: Of course you would like to check the brand, when u have a pu.s.sy as wide as 3rd main land bridge and bre.asts as tiny as groundnut seeds,
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by koolchicco: 2:51am On Dec 30, 2010
^^Oh Lawd!! shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Areaboy2(m): 3:41am On Dec 30, 2010
fuckilious:

@Carolece: Of course you would like to check the brand, when u have a pu.s.sy as wide as 3rd main land bridge and bre.asts as tiny as groundnut seeds,

oh please leave her alone and stop being silly.  what has her body got to do with her ideas??,  and so what if she is wide?? some ppl like it that way u know.??. Everyone should be able to make their own desicions and whatever makes them happy should be their sole responsibility. we are all responsible for our own happiness u know?

Not everyone thinks the way you do and frankly, i think it is kinda sad that at this age and time u still think like this.

what is marriage that is the first question u guys have to ask yourselves. is it just a social a public or legal agreement to be together?? is that what is ideal for the heart?

Imagine girls that have been given to an older man for the sake of family religion and he starts sleeping with her, does it make it right that he sleeps with her because they are married?? even if they have no love for each other

For all of you preaching what the bible says and what it didn't, HAVE U EVER READ THE BIBLE FROM GENESIS TO REVELATIONS or u just swallow everything your pastor tells you by jumping verse to verse and reading out of context

Redefine your ideas guys. Dont let the society rule your lives but make choices to shape the society into what you want

A word might be enough for the wise.  but if u are dumb, read this twice. tongue

cheers
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Onchedu(m): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2010
Just saw a thread topic: ''Carolece is a di*khead.'' Looks like whoever started that topic knows what he was talking about,

Anyway, sex before marriage and/or outside marriage is wrong.

plus great sex outside marriage doesn't guarantee great sex in marriage for those of U with the theory of sampling as Ur excuse.
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Onchedu(m): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2010
Now if Carolece is what that guy suggested she is, then area boy must be a something worse.

Guy, all U are doing is atempting to justify sin by taking on a moralists approach.

Wetin U talk sef no join.
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by InkedNerd(f): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2010
Area_boy:

oh please leave her alone and stop being silly.  what has her body got to do with her ideas??,  and so what if she is wide?? some ppl like it that way u know.??. Everyone should be able to make their own desicions and whatever makes them happy should be their sole responsibility. we are all responsible for our own happiness u know?

Not everyone thinks the way you do and frankly, i think it is kinda sad that at this age and time u still think like this.

what is marriage that is the first question u guys have to ask yourselves. is it just a social a public or legal agreement to be together?? is that what is ideal for the heart?

Imagine girls that have been given to an older man for the sake of family religion and he starts sleeping with her, does it make it right that he sleeps with her because they are married?? even if they have no love for each other

For all of you preaching what the bible says and what it didn't, HAVE U EVER READ THE BIBLE FROM GENESIS TO REVELATIONS or u just swallow everything your pastor tells you by jumping verse to verse and reading out of context

Redefine your ideas guys. Dont let the society rule your lives but make choices to shape the society into what you want

A word might be enough for the wise.  but if u are dumb, read this twice. tongue

cheers

Well said--interesting points made wink. A lot of Bible thumpers here are mega hypocrites who pick and choose what parts of the Bible suits them.
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by omowomen: 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2010
Sex before marriage covers a broad ground, there has been series of debate, on why one has to wait, for any sexual intercourse until your wedding night.

Yes it is clearly writen in the Bible which say “do not commit fornication”, this implies no sex before wedding. It a guide to a better life and better choices we end up making.

Tell me as a 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, years old etc, what do they need

Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by MrCork2: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2010
pu555y b4 marraige is a great thing! wink
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by InkedNerd(f): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2010
omowomen:

Sex before marriage covers a broad ground, there has been series of debate, on why one has to wait, for any sexual intercourse until your wedding night.

Tell me as a 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, years old etc, what do they need

Hmmm, how is it a guide to a better life and choices? How can you prove something like that?
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by ebonyvibe(f): 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2010
For those self righteous beings I would like those condemning sex before marriage to publicly declear they are virgins.

I am a big advocate of sex before marriage 1) for men so they dont get married just for sex. one day my junior brother 21 came home to tell me that he was getting married cos he didnt want to have intimacy b4 marriage. My father just died and gave him more than half of his wealth.

My advise to my little brother was that just has sex with this girl if you still feel the same way i will atleast know that you are in love. Lo and behold two months later he was going out with another girl. He didnt really want to get married he wanted sex which is only human. For the religious fanatics the bible also says dont lie, dont mas.turbate, do not wear mens clothing, do not wear clothing made from different cottons, do not eat meat, dont look lustfully at a lady the list is endless and we are daily doing this thing only God is the judge.

How ever I think both sexs should wait until they are 18 years old enhance the are emotionally matured enough to decide if they are willing to have intimacy with the other party
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by 190: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2010
You have 2 test drive a car before buying it~

Innit~
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Odunnu: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2010
I'l hate and may even kill myself if i'm stuck for life with an impotent man. Thats why I have to verify b4 hand what model he uses
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Thesleek(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2010
When you go to market to buy shoes,you either wear it to know if its fit or not or you actually know the size of your shoe.
so sampling before marriage, IS IT
wink
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by playmate(f): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2010
i never cared about whether it was right or wrong before but after i became born again, i began to question the morality of sex before marriage. . its wrong in the eyes of God. . accepted in the eyes of man. Take your pick God or Man. .
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Areaboy2(m): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2010
playmate:

i never cared about whether it was right or wrong before but after i became born again, i began to question the morality of sex before marriage. . its wrong in the eyes of God. . accepted in the eyes of man. Take your pick God or Man. .

Take your time to read this post above u, u might learn a thing or two. undecided
ebonyvibe:

For those self righteous beings I would like those condemning sex before marriage to publicly declear they are virgins.

I am a big advocate of sex before marriage 1) for men so they dont get married just for sex. one day my junior brother 21 came home to tell me that he was getting married cos he didnt want to have intimacy b4 marriage. My father just died and gave him more than half of his wealth.

My advise to my little brother was that just has sex with this girl if you still feel the same way i will atleast know that you are in love. Lo and behold two months later he was going out with another girl. He didnt really want to get married he wanted sex which is only human. For the religious fanatics the bible also says dont lie, dont mas.turbate, do not wear mens clothing, do not wear clothing made from different cottons, do not eat meat, dont look lustfully at a lady the list is endless and we are daily doing this thing only God is the judge.

How ever I think both sexs should wait until they are 18 years old enhance the are emotionally matured enough to decide if they are willing to have intimacy with the other party
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by ebonyvibe(f): 1:16am On Dec 31, 2010
Sorry sir Mr Area man did you have intimacy before marriage or not? And there is your answer we all know lying is bad but the average being lies at least three times a day bet we are all going to hell. He without no sin cast the first stone

Hindsight is a good teacher the poster never said she did not have intimacy before marriage the church has always been there since she was born but decided to leave her free will. She dare not condem people who choose to follow this path as the judgement is the Lord

She couldn't resist the temptation then don't condem those that can't now I would like her to tell me she doesn't commit other sins I annoy into crucifying people God Is th judge everyone to there own.
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Busta(f): 1:20am On Dec 31, 2010
Works for some . . don't work for others. Personally, I am indifference and I try no to judge.
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Wumine(f): 1:42am On Dec 31, 2010
The holy books classifies sex before marriage as sin. But really who are we to judge? Who is that without sin? And marrying as a virgin doesnt guarantee you happiness in marriage.
My take on this: your choice and between you and your God!
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Busta(f): 1:43am On Dec 31, 2010
Wumine:

The holy books classifies sex before marriage as sin. But really who are we to judge? Who is that without sin? And marrying as a virgin doesnt guarantee you happiness in marriage.
My take on this: your choice and between you and your God!

couldn't have agreed more.
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Moyola(f): 2:04am On Dec 31, 2010
190:

You have 2 test drive a car before buying it~

Innit~

Odunnu:

I'l hate and may even kill myself if i'm stuck for life with an impotent man. Thats why I have to verify b4 hand what model he uses

test drive? verify? . . .datz lyk not avin confidence in onz abilities or smth!
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by adamse(f): 2:27am On Dec 31, 2010
playmate:

@bold.  NICE ONE! giving u a thumbs up for that!  left to us to choose, RYT? as God as given us that only thing he doesnt have a control OVER. "FREEWILL''
I stand NOT to be corrected.my pick is: sex before marriage is wrong!
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by IbrahimB: 3:33am On Dec 31, 2010
Wumine:

And marrying as a virgin doesnt guarantee you happiness in marriage.

That's right. Just as "test-running" before marriage doesn't guarantee a happy marriage as well.
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by playmate(f): 9:32am On Dec 31, 2010
Area_boy:

Take your time to read this post above u, u might learn a thing or two. undecided

you point being that maybe you should take your time to read opposing comments, you will definitely learn a thing or two. . just saying
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by ebonyvibe(f): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2010
There are many hypos on this thread living in la la land not the real world
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2010
Though I didn't wait for marriage to have sex with my wife(I love u dearly) but as a christian am in support of NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE though its not easy cos of experience others have had. I could share a personal experience of both sides(PRE N POST ) if any one is ready to read the long tale.
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by ebonyvibe(f): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2010
Why preach something you did not practice and let anyone going thru the same thing now feel inadequate instead of staying fact as it is the law never changed it was the same when you were younger why sin then and claim self righteousness now this is why youngsters don't listen to some adults advice as all they are full off is condemnation and the end up with diseases and unwanted pregnancies as all they hear is don't do this and that when those telling them did this urge is human and natural unless you want people that are not ready for marriage jumping into it cos of sex youngsters need to know the truth about sex precautions their emotions condoms morning after pill otherwise an evil boyfriend or a friend might be the one teaching them. what will you tell your children realistically?
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by porasog(f): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2010
ebonyvibe:

There are many hypos on this thread living in la la land not the real world
shocked shocked shocked

ebonyvibe:

Why preach something you did not practice and let anyone going thru the same thing now feel inadequate instead of staying fact as it is the law never changed it was the same when you were younger why sun then and claim self righteousness now this is why youngera don't listen to some adults advice as all they are full off is condemnation and the end up with diseases and unwanted pregnancies as all they hear is don't do this and that when those telling them did this urge is human and natural unless you want people that are hot ready for marriage jumping into it cos of sex youngsters need to know the truth about sex precautions their emotions condoms morning after pill otherwise an evil boyfriend or a friend might be the one teaching them what will you tell your children realistically

Don't get u. Is there something u're trying to tell us about urself?
Re: Sex Before Marriage What Is Your Take by ebonyvibe(f): 10:53am On Dec 31, 2010
No its something am telling you about the world luckily for me my parents are not self deluded they thought me about sex education and I really benefitted from it I have lots of very good girlfriends you are in much trouble today cos of unwanted pregnancies emotional tromoli cos the didn't get the right advice

Cos I knew it wasn't forbidden I didn't have the great urge to just have intimacy I got disvirgined at 21 though it wasn't my husband who I love so dearly i would not change a thing cos that was part of my past which made me the person my husband fell in love with

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Your Man Should Never Make You Do, No Matter How Much You Love Him / Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! / everyone deserves to be happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.