Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife (10369 Views)

My Father Is Destroying My Brother And My Family!!! / 'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Askme2020(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
madridguy:
I wanted to quote the moniker but stopped when i saw your message grin grin grin grin grin Thank God its coming from a woman like her.

Same here.
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Askme2020(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
bukatyne:

Life Matters Nigeria,

I will not tell you what to think.

However, IF you as a husband does not like the attitude of YOUR wife in a certain circumstance, you have the 'duty' to call her to order.

You are not comfortable with their relationship, put an end to it.
Simple
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Askme2020(m): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
madridguy:
Sir, if you help me see FBI job, i will do grin grin grin The OP too gentle jare

Over gentle they worry the man
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Justbehave:
I pity simps.

Simps are the problem with relationships- male and female simps both. They constantly disrespect themselves and the gift of life.

That OP guy needs to swallow some kind of pill. The way he said “I love my wife so much” bothered me because I pictured him swallowing the wife as though she were the very air that he breathes, quite disturbinglipsrsealed
She disrespects him meaning she doesn’t love him. The more he loves she who doesn’t love him, the more disgusted by him she would be. Vicious cycle.

@ Mr OP, you need to learn to love yourself. This is my advice from the heart. It shows deep disgust and disregard for self when one picks people who disrespect and are disgusted by them for “love”. You deify your wife and she disrespects you. And doesn’t love you. And probably won’t ever. Is this how the next five decades of your life will be?
If you were my brother I would punch your face in some!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Luizkid(m): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
I pity we guys when a lady told me, whenever am having it with him I'll be thinking of you so as to be able to enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by CsRockefeller(m): 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
I wanted to say something might be going on then I remembered my story.

My uncle had this lovely lady he wanted to marry, for some reasons unknown to me we became really close.

We used to talk on the phone and gist whenever we saw, it was so clear to everyone and there was nothing sinister about our moves.

Unfortunately, the marriage didn't last a month after the wedding, we were so close that people were asking me why d marriage crashed even when I knew nothing.

So, I'm thinking this might be d case here or otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by graciamore(f): 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2020
What kind of private discussion will the wife you married with your money be having with your brother?ehen, your brother gets angry because you deleted your own wife's pic from his phone? Video call with him? Something is obviously a not right here, you know it but is just too hard for you to swallow..

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Judybash93(m): 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2020
Professorcplus:

Sir worry no more here is your solution.

1. Go to www. Jumia and order for home cctv and sound record.
2. Install it in some secretive place in your house.
3. Pick your phone and book appointment with your brother.
4. Make sure you set the atmosphere enabling for interaction.
5. Take excuse for long distance.
6. Go to beer palour order for beer and chill with it.
7. Come back home smilling...the rest is story.

Solid evidence things

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by frozen70(f): 12:02am On Jul 04, 2020
Johntemmy:
I am married for over 5yrs now, I love my wife so much and my family. But I don't know what is going on btw my wife and my kid brother(close relative but not sibling), it all started 2016, my brother school in the same State and town am living, he always come around for weekend at my place, and I noticed they get close, I was happy about it.
When i got transferred to work in another State, I started coming home on weekends too, until my wife got sick and I asked my brother to go there and stay with her because he's also on holiday, I think that was how they got so intimate I like the way they play and gist a lot, I was transferred back 2017. but what giving me concern about this' is, whenever he's not around they always talk on phone, video chat, sometimes send pictures to each other, my wife will sometimes block me from viewing her WhatsApp status when she put him there, because I had complained ones about why she used so much romantic words for him. She will always excuse to go and talk to him, when I ask why? she'll say private discussion, I really don't feel comfortable but I think I shouldn't jump into conclusion.
I'm not a heavy eater but my brother is, my wife always give him larger portion, I don't mind but when it's meat, my wife gives him the best meat in the soup, bcoz we always eat together on the same dinning table, I feel uncomfortable & disrespected with this, but I didn't talk, but recently I was checking through my brother phone and saw one of his pics that he took 2018 and unknowingly and unware my wife was sitting down behind him, exposing her breast because of the ordinary singlet she was wearing because she's inside the house but my brother kept this picture since then, I ask him why didn't he delete it, he said "i like it, I don't feel convenient with how my wife shows on it, I ask why he couldn't crop her out of the pics, he keeps giving excuses so i deleted it, and he was mad at me. But this had been a point of concern for me, I don't know what to think and how to handle this....
Please mature minds only! Thanks.
from LIFE MATTERS NIGERIA.

The only way you will get the truth is from their phone chats

You have to be smart because the goat your are rearing is busy eating from your backyard

Now the only way out is to snatch your wife phone from her and quickly glance through your brother page

You have to be smart and brave about it because you want to clear a doubt

If you think that's too difficult for you to do, then go to her network provider you may be allowed to see her conversation chat with the guy

For her to be exposing her cleverages and chatting romantically calls for concern

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by RealEzee(m): 12:12am On Jul 04, 2020
Dande55:

Exactly o. Had it been the op said the wife doesn't dish out food for his brother, these rapists will still crucify her, now that the opposite is the case, they are saying she's having an affair.
You see why these rapists shouldn't be pleased at ones detriment.
you just learnt the word 'rapist' right?

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Makavelli25: 1:16am On Jul 04, 2020
Dande55:

Exactly o. Had it been the op said the wife doesn't dish out food for his brother, these rapists will still crucify her, now that the opposite is the case, they are saying she's having an affair.
You see why these rapists shouldn't be pleased at ones detriment.

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by DukeNija(m): 1:40am On Jul 04, 2020
The conclusion of this matter is some men shouldn’t be married because they’re not men.
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by andyanders: 1:42am On Jul 04, 2020
Op, you've already lost her. You only married her for him. You're already a visitor to the house. Sorry.

Even if you throw the guy away, they will keep seeing at your back. He will be fathering the kids you will stupidly be taking care of and later, that same woman will kill you and keep him.

Go get another wife.
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by cococandy(f): 3:08am On Jul 04, 2020
Put an end to the relationship.
Get closer to your wife. If one of you have to move, then it’s necessary to do so to keep the devil out of your home.
If they haven’t done anything yet, one can’t swear that it will never happen based on the narration you gave.

Imagine hiding conversations from you. It doesn’t matter how close they are or how many times they talk in a day, if they are hiding it from you, then it’s cause for concern.
End it!!!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 04, 2020
merahki:

This is useless to be honest.
But I like the matter of fact way you delivered it. Talk about “being bold in error”
cheesy
So you think you can stop a cheating woman or man... my advice is do DNA and focus on training your kids, while taking proper precautions.If you want to be monitoring and reacting men one won't last long on earth.
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by BestOsai: 4:46am On Jul 04, 2020
uniqueboi1:
That guy dae chew your wife na... You want them to come and tell you they are fvcking Hellooooo!

It's obvious OP is not smart.How can his wife block him to post his 'brother's on WhatsApp? And then the so called brother have a pic of his wife on the phone with her boobs showing...wow!!! Just wow!! Some men are so dumb!!
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by BoboKush(m): 7:35am On Jul 04, 2020
Normally u shld av cut ur brother off. ... Tel him bluntly u r nt cool with the activities / engagement with ur wife....... I don't know aw u people handle stuff
Normally relative u can't control or respect u has no business staying with u
Even ur wife.... With those point u listed I dunno aw u people do it
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by alizma: 7:48am On Jul 04, 2020
Johntemmy:
I am married for over 5yrs now, I love my wife so much and my family. But I don't know what is going on btw my wife and my kid brother(close relative but not sibling), it all started 2016, my brother school in the same State and town am living, he always come around for weekend at my place, and I noticed they get close, I was happy about it.
When i got transferred to work in another State, I started coming home on weekends too, until my wife got sick and I asked my brother to go there and stay with her because he's also on holiday, I think that was how they got so intimate I like the way they play and gist a lot, I was transferred back 2017. but what giving me concern about this' is, whenever he's not around they always talk on phone, video chat, sometimes send pictures to each other, my wife will sometimes block me from viewing her WhatsApp status when she put him there, because I had complained ones about why she used so much romantic words for him. She will always excuse to go and talk to him, when I ask why? she'll say private discussion, I really don't feel comfortable but I think I shouldn't jump into conclusion.
I'm not a heavy eater but my brother is, my wife always give him larger portion, I don't mind but when it's meat, my wife gives him the best meat in the soup, bcoz we always eat together on the same dinning table, I feel uncomfortable & disrespected with this, but I didn't talk, but recently I was checking through my brother phone and saw one of his pics that he took 2018 and unknowingly and unware my wife was sitting down behind him, exposing her breast because of the ordinary singlet she was wearing because she's inside the house but my brother kept this picture since then, I ask him why didn't he delete it, he said "i like it, I don't feel convenient with how my wife shows on it, I ask why he couldn't crop her out of the pics, he keeps giving excuses so i deleted it, and he was mad at me. But this had been a point of concern for me, I don't know what to think and how to handle this....
1. Never leave your woman with another man be him your father, pastor, blood brother or not. A healthy man left in a confined environment with a good looking woman will be tempted, the same with a healthy and unfortunately not every man/woman has the moral ability to say go behind me you Satan?
Having say the above, I want you to start a process of disorganising whatever they have going that is contrary to your marriage vow. Since you don't have evidence, don't tell your wife in clear term that she is cheating but between you and some of us at nairaland, she is cheating and you have too options
1. Find a way to stop whatever is happening and put your family back on track or
2. Get enough evidence to send her away
Whichever you decide to chose, remember that we are on nairaland while you are the one to enjoy or feel the pain of your final decision. I wish you success

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 04, 2020
uruba23:

So you think you can stop a cheating woman or man... my advice is do DNA and focus on training your kids, while taking proper precautions.If you want to be monitoring and reacting men one won't last long on earth.

You walk away!
And be free from disease, disrespect and self hate.
You train your kids and teach them self respect, and how not to stay in unions where oaths are taken, either with holy books, or with kola and palmwine, that are false. You show them how not to be cheats or “simps” or dumps. You teach them to respect you who walked out of a dishonest and disrespectful arrangement. You teach them to appreciate mutually loving or at least mutually respectful unions.
This is a more honest stance. Or if you must stay back you don’t ever take those fidelity vows.
You walk away, not “train your children and take proper precautions” to quote your frankly disturbing and “simpy” comment.
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2020
merahki:

You walk away!
And be free from disease, disrespect and self hate!
You train your kids and teach them self respect/how not to stay in unions (where oaths are taken with holy books and or kola and palmwine) that are false. How not to be cheats or “simps” or dumps. You teach them to respect you who walked out of a dishonest and disrespectful arrangement. You teach them to appreciate mutually loving or at least mutually respectful unions.
This is a more honest stance.
You walk away, not “train your children and take proper precautions” to quote your frankly disturbing and “simpy” comment.

If men don't have timetime a baby mama arrangements is better.Getting married means you have to be communicating at least three times in a week.
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2020
CsRockefeller:
I wanted to say something might be going on then I remembered my story.

My uncle had this lovely lady he wanted to marry, for some reasons unknown to me we became really close.

We used to talk on the phone and gist whenever we saw, it was so clear to everyone and there was nothing sinister about our moves.

Unfortunately, the marriage didn't last a month after the wedding, we were so close that people were asking me why d marriage crashed even when I knew nothing.

So, I'm thinking this might be d case here or otherwise.

Were you storing her half-naked pictures in your phone? Was she giving you more meat (this bit was funny cheesy) than her husband/fiancé? And were you constantly having video chats with her and thus annoying the man?

Let me stop at these. If your answer is no, then you have got no right doing all that “ thinking this might be the case here or otherwise”.
Your post is clearly not aligned with the OP.
Now wondering why you made it?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2020
uruba23:
[s]If men don't have timetime a baby mama arrangements is better.Getting married means you have to be communicating at least three times in a week[/s].

You are deviating from the issue I have with you.
Getting married means swearing an oath to be faithful to one partner and not cheat on them, it means accountability between two oath takers, and certainly “not bend over to raise your children and take proper precautions” when being cheated on.
I don’t care a pinch about how many times you want to be communicating with your spouse. If you like don’t communicate at all. If you want to choke them with communication, it’s all up to the marriagers. No oath was taken on communication so no issues there.
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 04, 2020
merahki:

You are deviating from the issue I have with you.
Getting married means swearing an oath to be faithful to one partner and not cheat on them, it means accountability between two oath takers, and certainly “not bend over to raise your children and take proper precautions” when being cheated on.
I don’t care a pinch about how many times you want to be communicating with your spouse. If you like don’t communicate at all. If you want to choke them with communication, it’s all up to the marriagers. No oath was taken on communication so no issues there.

I agree but thou shall not lead us into temptation.His brother was a temptation.
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by CsRockefeller(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2020
merahki:

Were you storing her half-naked pictures in your phone? Was she giving you more meat (this bit was funny cheesy) than her husband/fiancé? And were you constantly having video chats with her and thus annoying the man?

Let me stop at these. If your answer is no, then you have got no right doing all that “ thinking this might be the case here or otherwise”.
Your post is clearly not aligned with the OP.
Now wondering why you made it?

Android phones were just coming up and d marriage didn't last enough for me to live with them as I was staying with d said uncle of mine.

But his brother and wife have both gone out of line. Not even my cousins can try such a nonense with my sisters and I keep mute not talking more about my wife, this is pure rubbish and d OP has indulged them for too long.

Rubbish again I say.
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Nostradamus1: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2020
grin grin
Johntemmy:
ask iamj .he is nacking someone wife so he knows the characteristics of a cheating wife grin
Johntemmy:
ask iamj .he is nacking someone wife so he knows the characteristics of a cheating wife
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by kingreign(m): 10:00am On Jul 04, 2020
Johntemmy:
What action did you engage next with him?
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by iamJ(m): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2020
Johntemmy:
not only are they having sex but your wife has fallen in love with him, I feel so sorry for you, any method you use, will hurt you big time, especially wen you remember how she will moan for his dickk, imagine if she gives him Mouth Gig and has never given you, guy this matter can only be solved if you divorce her and cut of your brother, they might continue dating and even marry, e dey happen but for your own peace that is the best solution, never allow a woman stay alone with a guy, especially if you know that the guy sabi wine woman, trust me, no matter how religious or strong she is, men go fall her, women dont know how to handle loneliness

Once they feel lonely, they stop thinking properly, sorry bro

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by iamJ(m): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2020
Nostradamus1:
grin ;Dask iamj .he is nacking someone wife so he knows the characteristics of a cheating wife ;Dask iamj .he is nacking someone wife so he knows the characteristics of a cheating wife
laughing Today, tomorrow you will be here wailing about your wife

That guy is lucky self, some guys done use peniss remove woman from marriage to a rich man, imagine even rich men aren't immune, most of us that have slept with someone wife know that, you don't fan the flames of her emotions, If she is doing love, tell her to stop, remind her that she is married, tell her what might happen if you are both caught, if you allow the sex and fun to get to her hear, trust me, she will pack her load and leave her husbands house, be like say you never see babe wen ignore her papa and mama because of man?

I feel sorry for him sha, cause that kind sex can sweet, my aunty told me one time that she has stopped having sex with my uncle her husband, e sweet me small but I was scared, had to convince her, she look me say she regrets her marriage, that she hates the way he makes love, so many things wen she talk to spoil my uncle, I had to convince her, I no dey for matters, na yansh me just wan collect biko
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by iamJ(m): 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
Bruno3000:
something is telling me the woman initiated d move. The guy follow useless sha. In any infidelity case, always hold ur woman responsible. No man, no matter hw randy would dare near a faithful, virtuous woman. Trust me.
super story, na big L dey your forehead for woman matter
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by iamJ(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
deltateam:

Do you have children? Cos I hate nonsense.

For starters ban him from coming to your wife and be very stern with your wife. Let her know her boundaries or get butted out.

I hate nonsense.

If you want evidence, act unbothered. Get a tech expert to installe undetectable cctv .

Tell her you are travelling for 3 days, your bedroom, his bedroom and parlour are suspects.

But could this be real?
parlour? Your hands are not clean, you have to know to know that
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Acidosis(m): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
3 pages and counting over a fake story?

OP even tried by including a source he pulled out from nowhere, yet...

from LIFE MATTERS NIGERIA
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by EbenezerTriumph: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
Bruno3000:
they fcking each other guy... grin fear women una no wan hear word
the junior brother sabi do the thing pass am cheesy
hence the reason why the lady is giving him large and big portion of meats grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For The Married Folks: What Happens When The Novelty Wears Off? / Pls Advice Me, My Parents Do Not Approve My Proposed Marriage Plans. / Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.