Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife (10383 Views)

My Father Is Destroying My Brother And My Family!!! / 'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by EbenezerTriumph: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
Acidosis:
3 pages and counting over a fake story?

OP even tried by including a source he pulled out from nowhere, yet...

you just spoke my mind especially after going through his profile and then the unverified and unexisting source

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by EbenezerTriumph: 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
[s]
Fountainofyouth:
When the wife hates husband's people, she's evil, when she is close to them or one in particular, something is going on, men, very insatiably weak people, see them already crucifying the wife above, I guess that's what Op wants, if Op was the wife talking about the closeness of her hubby with a female relative, the famous "let's hear your husband's side of the story" will be everywhere, nonsense.

Op relax and watch how they'd help you destroy your wife and marriage, enjoy the ride.
[/s] I unfollowed you cos I was kind enough.
don't let me reget that.
One more useless comment from you then this time around nairaland won't contain both of us, trust me.
I'M WATCHING YOU
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hushpapy:

trash
undecided
hushpapy A.k.a Dumb troll,get sense you imbecidiota!
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:

Myn44
Lalaasticlala
Seun
n
Dominque
Justwise
Oam4J

rule 2 violation and use of vulgar words
Imagine a troll calling the mods.fountainofyouth,kindly ignore my dear.
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by EbenezerTriumph: 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
NNU0000:
Imagine a troll calling the mods.fountainofyouth,kindly ignore my dear.
I called the mods on her and they did the needful.
she has been banned.
whenever she comes back from ban She'll learn how to control the way she talks on this forum.
meanwhile I'm still watching her to check if She'll come up with an alternate
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Alennsar(f): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2020
uruba23:
It depends on your brother sha, how much he respect you as for women they like someone that have their time, but yet they expect you to hustle and bring money. My advice is if you got kids for your wife, just look away don't give yourself high bp over what you can't control.
Are you a man at all? He should look away with all this red, blue and white flags? Haba this your advice is like a poison ooo. Tueh God forbid

Op you are still looking for someone to borrow you sense abi? May God help you
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Alennsar(f): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
you just spoke my mind especially after going through his profile and then the unverified and unexisting source
OH my! So the story is fake. Nawa oo
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Alennsar(f): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2020
Dande55:

Exactly o. Had it been the op said the wife doesn't dish out food for his brother, these rapists will still crucify her, now that the opposite is the case, they are saying she's having an affair.
You see why these rapists shouldn't be pleased at ones detriment.
Birds of the same feathers will always flock together they say. She dish him food with the best meat in the soup that was cooked with the husband's money okweya? And they share pictures with each other, he even kept her nude picture on his phone and she put him on her status or pp.
Aadayyut form of men. Spits
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2020
Alennsar:

Are you a man at all? He should look away with all this red, blue and white flags? Haba this your advice is like a poison ooo. Tueh God forbid

Op you are still looking for someone to borrow you sense abi? May God help you
What has been a man got to do with this, do you know some men are serial cheat too. You think everything should end in divorce ba, for all I know he hasn't catch them red handed and the fact the brother is closed to is wife doesn't mean anything is going on. It might just be some stupid emotional attachment, and this happens when you cohabit with someone for long.
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by sandrapretty(f): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
[s]
Fountainofyouth:

They just had to put the whole blame on the wife, the brother is a statue.
[/s]
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by sandrapretty(f): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2020
[s]
Fountainofyouth:

Dirt boy. Do not ever insult me again cos I never insulted you.
[/s]
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by sandrapretty(f): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
[s]
Fountainofyouth:
When the wife hates husband's people, she's evil, when she is close to them or one in particular, something is going on, men, very insatiably weak people, see them already crucifying the wife above, I guess that's what Op wants, if Op was the wife talking about the closeness of her hubby with a female relative, the famous "let's hear your husband's side of the story" will be everywhere, nonsense.

Op relax and watch how they'd help you destroy your wife and marriage, enjoy the ride.
[/s]
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
madridguy:
Bros, she no get any point. This is Africa where wife and brother must have boundaries and not white man land where wife will walk to her husband and tell him she want to bleep his friend.

Lol,you too dey watch adult films bros
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Mariangeles(f): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
Johntemmy:
I am married for over 5yrs now, I love my wife so much and my family. But I don't know what is going on btw my wife and my kid brother (close relative but not sibling), it all started 2016, my brother schools in the same State and town am living, he always comes around for weekend at my place, and I noticed they get close, I was happy about it.

When i got transferred to work in another State, I started coming home on weekends too, until my wife got sick and I asked my brother to go there and stay with her because he's also on holiday, I think that was how they got so intimate I like the way they play and gist a lot, I was transferred back 2017.

But what is giving me concern about this is, whenever he's not around they always talk on phone, video chat, sometimes send pictures to each other, my wife will sometimes block me from viewing her WhatsApp status when she put him there, because I had complained ones about why she used so much romantic words for him.
She will always excuse to go and talk to him, when I ask why? she'll say private discussion, I really don't feel comfortable but I think I shouldn't jump into conclusion.

I'm not a heavy eater but my brother is, my wife always give him larger portion, I don't mind but when it's meat, my wife gives him the best meat in the soup, bcoz we always eat together on the same dinning table, I feel uncomfortable & disrespected with this, but I didn't talk.

But recently I was checking through my brother phone and saw one of his pics that he took 2018 and unknowingly and unware my wife was sitting down behind him, exposing her breast because of the ordinary singlet she was wearing because she's inside the house but my brother kept this picture since then, I ask him why didn't he delete it, he said "i like it, I don't feel convenient with how my wife shows on it, I ask why he couldn't crop her out of the pics, he keeps giving excuses so i deleted it, and he was mad at me. But this had been a point of concern for me, I don't know what to think and how to handle this....

Please mature minds only! Thanks.
from LIFE MATTERS NIGERIA.

I do not believe this story one bit.
Even as a scripted nollywood movie plot, this is too ridiculous.
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Johntemmy(m): 7:49am On Jul 12, 2020
Angelacruz:
Hack ur wife's account

how please explain
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by chlowi(f): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2020
Openbusiness2:

Such a shame that under your own roof, you are afraid to speak your mind as a man. But have make up my mind not to insult anybody this weekend. If you can't access your wife phone anytime you want, then what kind of union is that?

My thoughts exactly ... OP sounds so afraid of confrontations abi is there more he isnt telling ?
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Johntemmy(m): 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

I do not believe this story one bit. Even as a scripted nollywood movie plot, this is too ridiculous.

Really...but you can simply read the bottom lines. thank you.
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by Queenserah26(f): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
Simple!
Rozz:
some women are just disgracing themselves,if you can't stay married,then don't even go into it.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by AntiFeminist(f): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Fountainofyouth:

They just had to put the whole blame on the wife, the brother is a statue.
[/s]
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by AntiFeminist(f): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Fountainofyouth:

Dirt boy. Do not ever insult me again cos I never insulted you.
[/s]
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by AntiFeminist(f): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Fountainofyouth:

[/s]
Re: I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife by LordReed(m): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
Johntemmy:
I am married for over 5yrs now, I love my wife so much and my family. But I don't know what is going on btw my wife and my kid brother (close relative but not sibling), it all started 2016, my brother schools in the same State and town am living, he always comes around for weekend at my place, and I noticed they get close, I was happy about it.

When i got transferred to work in another State, I started coming home on weekends too, until my wife got sick and I asked my brother to go there and stay with her because he's also on holiday, I think that was how they got so intimate I like the way they play and gist a lot, I was transferred back 2017.

But what is giving me concern about this is, whenever he's not around they always talk on phone, video chat, sometimes send pictures to each other, my wife will sometimes block me from viewing her WhatsApp status when she put him there, because I had complained ones about why she used so much romantic words for him.
She will always excuse to go and talk to him, when I ask why? she'll say private discussion, I really don't feel comfortable but I think I shouldn't jump into conclusion.

I'm not a heavy eater but my brother is, my wife always give him larger portion, I don't mind but when it's meat, my wife gives him the best meat in the soup, bcoz we always eat together on the same dinning table, I feel uncomfortable & disrespected with this, but I didn't talk.

But recently I was checking through my brother phone and saw one of his pics that he took 2018 and unknowingly and unware my wife was sitting down behind him, exposing her breast because of the ordinary singlet she was wearing because she's inside the house but my brother kept this picture since then, I ask him why didn't he delete it, he said "i like it, I don't feel convenient with how my wife shows on it, I ask why he couldn't crop her out of the pics, he keeps giving excuses so i deleted it, and he was mad at me. But this had been a point of concern for me, I don't know what to think and how to handle this....

Please mature minds only! Thanks.
from LIFE MATTERS NIGERIA.

You sound too gentle in this matter. You better put your foot down before handshake pass elbow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

/ How To Deal With Loneliness In Marriage / Saving Yourself For Marriage - Reasons To Wait Until Your Wedding Nighf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.