Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

Boyfriend Hired Friend To Sleep With His Girlfriend As Loyalty Test, She Reacted - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Hired Friend To Sleep With His Girlfriend As Loyalty Test, She Reacted (6569 Views)

I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Hired Friend To Sleep With His Girlfriend As Loyalty Test, She Reacted by dmk23: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2020
Why do I have a strong feeling that you are the man. Please if you have a girl that is loyal to you, don't try this sh*t because you would end up regretting it. He got served, don't sweat it bro. I feel you should delete this because it don't bring out the empathic man in you, it makes me feel so sh**ty about you.
elipheleh:
Abeg this guy did nothing wrong. Even God tested faithful Job, does it mean He didn't trust Job? No He even boasted about Job.

My verdict is that girl is unfaithful and she's angry that the guy even suspected her. And she would have fallen when tested with her type of man. Shikena.

Besides that guy should just end this thing. A girl who discusses her guy's joblessness and still be friends with people who mock and disrespect him is not a good wife. Abeg Gutman just dodged a bullet.
Re: Boyfriend Hired Friend To Sleep With His Girlfriend As Loyalty Test, She Reacted by Murjem(m): 11:08am On Jul 04, 2020
Thank God only your dad and brothers deserves your SHIT how dare you even think of giving your shit to another Person's son?

So many one way thinkers on this forum.

Dande55:
This is why I can never sacrifice shit for any guy besides my father and brothers. These rapists aren't worth it.
Re: Boyfriend Hired Friend To Sleep With His Girlfriend As Loyalty Test, She Reacted by elipheleh(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2020
dmk23:
Why do I have a strong feeling that you are the man. Please if you have a girl that is loyal to you, don't try this sh*t because you would end up regretting it. He got served, don't sweat it bro. I feel you should delete this because it don't bring out the empathic man in you, it makes me feel so sh**ty about you.

I have no problem with people's opinions of me.
Plus I am not the man in question, nor a relative of him, nor even know him.
Back to the topic. I still maintain, so far it's a test, not an attempt to make the friend rape her, he did nothing wrong. If you support her getting angry on this scrutiny, then see root cause of your problem below:

John 3:19
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
Re: Boyfriend Hired Friend To Sleep With His Girlfriend As Loyalty Test, She Reacted by Ravenbeast1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
The Ebube na mumu guy although it was a smart thing he did but he didn't go about it well. And that she didn't fall didn't mean she won't, what if she doesn't like the dude he tempted her with? But he's an idiot nevertheless.

If all that girl said is true, then she's a good person and that love would have made things better in a way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am So Sad - Men Are So Wicked / Share The Most Popular And Funniest Meme Right Now / See How To Make A Lady Cum By handling Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.