Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? (23508 Views)

Diasporans How Much Do You Spend In Nigeria During Visits? / Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria / 10 Places To Visit In Nigeria During Christmas Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by kaymart: 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2020
fasstxchange1:
Why is this funny to me. You are coming from an area of higher concentration to an area of lower concentration and you are worried? Its us who should be worried.
You are one of the few ppl talking sense. Many are just psycophants or should I call them cyanics.
What's so special about someone coming from the U.S.?
I read different report that more than 50percent of U.S citizen have less than £1,000 in their bank account.
Many Nigerians based here are richer than some of their contemporaries in abroad.
Don't come here and be bragging about U.S to us.
Good that you are in the U.S but it's not a special thing biko....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
What will I go and do?
Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by morris477(m): 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bro you can come pandemic here in Nigeria is a scam
Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by crystalpapers(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
What are you looking for? Stay there jor.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by 1Sharon(f): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
iod69779:
I had planned to visit Nigeria and other countries from the US this summer on a short vacation, maybe for a few weeks or so, but the pandemic struck! Europe is out of the question for now, but somehow Nigeria is still on my mind. Just pondering. What do you guys think?

Isn't the border closed
Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
iod69779:
I had planned to visit Nigeria and other countries from the US this summer on a short vacation, maybe for a few weeks or so, but the pandemic struck! Europe is out of the question for now, but somehow Nigeria is still on my mind. Just pondering. What do you guys think?

If you’re coming from the US it’s safe. We are both infected lol. But not sure of most European countries
Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by na2016: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
iod69779:

Guy stay where you are oo. I am been thinking of going to Nigeria but with this pandemic and the flight issues, I have to stay put here.
Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
You will end up in the Isolation centre undecided

Expect Quarantine cool
Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by osazsky(m): 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
U should be worried about the immigration officer that will receive u...saying bros anything for ur boyz...police on highway u kill innocent footballers cuz they breed their hair...the SARS guys on seeing u will be happy..haleluyah God don bless us we don catch thier oga of Yahoo.they will so search ur iPhone as if they know how to operate it or can read what's in it...the fulani herdsmen waiting at night to slaughter.. kidnappers in d east..ritualistic in the west. Boko boys up north..bad roads...failed healty care system...u will definitely fall sick after drinking Olivia water that was produced in someones backyard .Nepa...soldiers. these are the things that kill us over here..covid 19 doesn't kill us over hear..the day covid came ..after hunger struck him..and after been hit by the prob listed above it had to run back to Europe..covid should be ur least of worries in Nigeria.. u nerver see anything. Dont also forget family members who will be begging u money fof quarantine. .immediately u step in.ur little cousins will call u and say brother pls I need 49k for quarantine pls na
Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by osazsky(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
osazsky:
U should be worried about the immigration officer that will receive u...saying bros anything for ur boyz...police on highway u kill innocent footballers cuz they breed their hair...the SARS guys on seeing u will be happy..haleluyah God don bless us we don catch thier oga of Yahoo.they will so search ur iPhone as if they know how to operate it or can read what's in it...the fulani herdsmen waiting at night to slaughter.. kidnappers in d east..ritualistic in the west. Boko boys up north..bad roads...failed healty care system...u will definitely fall sick after drinking Olivia water that was produced in someones backyard .Nepa...soldiers. these are the things that kill us over here..covid 19 doesn't kill us over hear..the day covid came ..after hunger struck him..and after been hit by the prob listed above it had to run back to Europe..covid should be ur least of worries in Nigeria.. u nerver see anything. Dont also forget family members who will be begging u money fof quarantine. .immediately u step in.ur little cousins will call u and say brother pls I need 49k for quarantine pls na
if u come na u know.i have said my own o
Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by bilulu(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
fasstxchange1:
Why is this funny to me. You are coming from an area of higher concentration to an area of lower concentration and you are worried? Its us who should be worried.
Higher concentration but atleast they give u a near correct data, can you say that about Nigeria data? Country were governors still bliv it's a scam? How many people have you tested compare that to what others have tested. Una go just stay dat village dey talk rubbish.
Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by bilulu(m): 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
astonished:
Don't be decieve by what you read from the media, especially NCDC Scam live score, all it's to embezzle money.

We've been disregard all their SCAMdemic rule & upto date nothing do us & we still never know friend that know friend that know someone that have the virus, we only read it online & from the media.

All the malaria patients are tagged Covid-19.

If I get opportunity to travel to US, UK, Italy & Brazil now, I will jump to it, because they still have millions of people in their country,

Due to kind of environment we live, our body can withstand some disease
I know of someone who died of it last weekend. So it's real tho I don't trust what Nigeria is doing. Their report is not accurate, slow in testing....
Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by Crochet: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
Oga come if you want to come and if you dnt want to remain there , stop asking us jamb questions
Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by Yankee101: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
Don't travel anywhere for now if you can help it.

Not nigeria not Europe not China.

Probably till next year
Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by Mikeiron78(m): 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2020
You have a private jet to fly into Nigeria?
Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by tobby20: 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Okortor:
As long as u av got a strong immune..9ja is ok to come.. however Still pray for God's grace n mercy. Nothing pass am.
Which one is strong immune again...
Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by tobby20: 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
fasstxchange1:
Thats osmovirus
Osmosis

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by awetaiye2015: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
iod69779:

It is not Nigeria u should be worried about but where u are coming from. COVID-19 in Nigeria is real but the figures are over hyped. It's better u remain where u are till this whole thing dies down. I even read on chrome news that there is a new version of corona virus from Europe that has entered U.S. it doesn't come with much suffering but kills faster. This is not time for traveling for fun.
Stay safe bro..
Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
iod69779:

When you say safety, what do you mean? Covid19 pandemic wise or general security? Mind you people in Naija will avoid you like plague because of foreign import of the covid19 disease.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by Bahamas95(m): 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2020
We don't have any legit case of Coronavirus in Nigeria at the moment, what we are experiencing here is SCAMDEMIC. grin

Oga abeg stay where you dey for now, I nor fit shout.

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by RaptorX: 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
OPPPS:

They have control of things and over 130,000 deaths recorded already. Do you use your head to think atall?
Most of you, are just too silly
Actually the real death toll is said to be much more higher than the official death toll, that person is suffering from a colonial complex.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2020
Yes just as it is advisable to visit hell for just two weeks.

Meanwhile when you are tired of your lies, just creep out from your room at Amukoko, you hear?
Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by K4daniel: 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
A wise man will see evil from far and run from it while the fools will still run go put head. They will now blame the devil, No, its your fault because u did not use sence, your common basic sence requires you stay for Now, no wakawaka.

Please Stay in your US till further notice because you can't trust anybody from the plane and airport, stop over or our arrival or the people you will meet afterwards.

Please Stay calm give it one year and save your money till everywhere is calm.
Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by Kingnelson9: 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
Alaye dey ur dey o...hu send u?
Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by omoadeleye(m): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
iod69779:

Is not safe, stay over there or go to another country for summer
Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by Angelacruz: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Asin...we no wan hear anoda suspected case mbok
fasstxchange1:

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by pauladonis(m): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
iod69779:

Just like hell, getting in might be easy, but getting out?

Ask Osimhen wetin him eyes don see...
Re: Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? by MansoryMX(m): 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
iod69779:

Bro I will advice you not to visit any substandard country at a time like, especially NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout The Shambolic State Of Roads In Festac Town (PHOTOS) / French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? / Photo: Young Nigerian Medical Doctor Missing In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.