Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape (61376 Views)

Court Sends Four Men To 20 Years In Prison For Kidnapping Mike Ozekhome / Kiki Mordi Accused Of Threatening Seyitan, D’banj’s Rape Accuser / Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Evercurious(f): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Let him come out and say if he had anything with her instead of the intimidation. No one will want to voice out now if harassed by an influential person out of fear of a huge law suit!
That's the strategy!

As I said earlier, pls learn to listen to yourself before typing. Good day
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by chukemmang(m): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
such a high number...seems they wanna scare the babe or what? let her bring her accusations to the table with proof and bring yours to dismiss her claim.

even an innocent person would back down in fear after such huge number, lol!

as much as rape accusations is the latest trend, it certainly does NOT mean that all rape accusations are false.

Some Nigerians don't have sense. How can an innocent person back down? The only person that will back down on such is a liar without evidence. We will see which one Seyitan is.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by 21cents: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

She was tweeting at the cell under duress, her Lawyer said so. All the law suits are equally intimidation so she and her likes will be keeping quiet.

prove it. show me a link.

wether tweeting under duress or not, she'd have to prove her claims still.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by 21cents: 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Let him come out and say if he had anything with her instead of the intimidation. No one will want to voice out now if harassed by an influential person out of fear of a huge law suit!
That's the strategy!
you still don't get it do you??

still imbibing emotions in all the gibberish you've been posting since.

FYI, according to the law, dbanj has nothing to prove but the lady.

she came with claims and allegations that dbanj raped her.

now dbanj is suing her for defamation of character. it's left for her to prove herself or she pays dearly for it.

for now dbanj is not obliged to say "PiM".

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by FEGEITOK: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
Exc2000:

And since D'banj isn't a police officer she can't sue him for whatever allegations she has against the police

D'banj even paid and engaged the services of a top lawyer and never took laws into his own hands

If you get the police to do an unholy act, you are liable for it not the police.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Idonije8(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
21cents:

how can it be an act of chop clean mouth??

seems you didn't read the story well.

1. girl claims dbanj raped her in 2018

2. she claims dbanj drove at 2am to her hotel

3. she claims dbanj collected spare key from the receptionist to gain access to her room and forcefully have his way with her..

new development: dbanj now charges her to court to prove all these claims or pay damages grin

my verdict: if she couldn't prove those three points Alone, even if it's just point (3) above, she's in deep shyte grin

as a matter of fact, body don dey tell her already as she's realized her mouth don put her for trouble grin

for the ndi feminists using emotions in their posts saying the girl is right, una think say court of law send emotions ni? grin

I can bet my 2 balls dbanj has already won this case provided she can't prove he received spare key from the receptionist and the hotel has no CCTV footage or record of him at that said hours.
The whole case is just none sense . The accuser felt the need to say she was violated when there was a movement about rape! The matter has now been blown sky high, she then says she just wants to move on ! Move on ? How ? You opened the whole can of worms , follow through! Her stories now have holes and inconsistencies which would have been found if the matter went to court. A man’s reputation is worth more than Gold! D’banj has every right to sue her for defamation of character, people should learn to be responsible for their actions - enough of this Twitter “ me too “ bandwagon bull shit! If she was truly violated and the matter went to court she might have lost , not because the event did not happen or because D’banj was a popular figure but because her facts were shaky . You have to remember the court will rule on facts and not social medi sentiments . Nigerian Twitter warriors should learn this. - bricks-

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by lexy2014: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
generationz:

I don't believe the girl will win except she has strong evidence but I believe she is telling the truth.

So this is d truth?:

"-collected her room’s spare key from the receptionist and forcefully gained access into her room threatening to walk her out of the room naked if she refused him even as he kept his fingers in her vagina and repeatedly raped her."
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by generationz(f): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
dalass:

The only sane person to comment on this topic so far!

Why should they first of all arrest her, make her delete all her chats, proofs of what she has as evidence if he was so sure he didn't do it

When raped victims don't come forward, we can see why.... Upon the trauma of bring raped, pressures, intimidation and outright arm twisting to the victim just to make them drop it. Many sadly are being killed after rape to silence them permanently.

Let all NL men remember they have a mom, sisters, and daughters before jumping at criticizing anyone who comes out. Countless others can't come out cos of the stigma, shame, fear and intimidation from the society

God bless you my sister.

You can see them already taking sides without court ruling but when I chose to take sides with the girl based on info I've seen in the past few days they come at me like sharks.

In Nigeria rape victims hardly get justice. Going spiritual is the best solution. Na the man go take him mouth confess.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Yale9(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
These entitled opportunistic ladies won't stop stripping themselves of self worth.

Their own loss.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by generationz(f): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
dinachi:

Me that is a lesbian rapist, how many of my victims have I destroyed their lives, shattering their innocence and causing them irreversible emotional and physical trauma? Otondo lesbian shegoat, it my girl was right and has evidence to prove her allegations, suing her for 500 trillion will not stop her from winning or make her scared! I am the one that is scared because you know that an evil opportunist like me is about to be taken down megally!

I am an Asshole face your front, Borehole!

Lol
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by generationz(f): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
[quote author=SKydo post=91354545][/quote]

But seyitann wasn't the one who first called dbanj out, her friend did after he was triggered by a say no to rape post dbanj made. She probably would never have brought it up if her friend didn't say something while still suffering the trauma of rape knowing how the system is.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by generationz(f): 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
Successrole:

na me, fake bom bom with white paint. My mother na olosho wey wan use din baba over rate her fake bom bom white paint

grin
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by dalass(f): 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
generationz:

God bless you my sister.

You can see them already taking sides without court ruling but when I chose to take sides with the girl based on info I've seen in the past few days they come at me like sharks.

I guess its because many here on NL are haunted by their past/ present where they've forcefully had sex and probably afraid it will catch up with them someday

In Nigeria rape victims hardly get justice. Going spiritual is the best solution. Na the man go take him mouth confess.

Going spiritual?

The man go craze enter market be dat grin grin
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by ayanbaba2(m): 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
this egbon dbanj no get chill at all...
someone can not just play with you again!
1.5billion naira fa...haaaa

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Egoveen: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
[quote author=Ijawwomaninoyo post=91367607][/quote]"Don't think you're safe cos you moved out of the hood,your mama still around and dawg that ain't good".
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Maliqcious: 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
author=generationz post=91347045] naira. This is coming from the chambers of a so called SAN. grin

Dbanj is a clown. First, .

The most important thing for any sane celebrity right now would be to clear his name and get a public apology but he keeps increasing the money knowing fully well the girl can't pay just to intimidate her.

The way Dapo is going about this issue, he is exposing himself that he is really scared.

I don't believe the girl will win except she has strong evidence but I believe she is telling the truth.

Some men will quote me now accusing me of supporting her without. Well i won't say much..but a lady claim she slept nake and Dbanj started fingering her in her hotel room? Proir to the incident Dbanj gave 200k which she refuses.. This Nigeria no matter how it looks like Dbanj didnt rap that girl as long money is involve maybe she was giving less of the initial bargain.. How can a man rape a woman without arm and both of them didn't get hurt? Rape here is over exaggerated.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
ehinmowo:
Oga this is simple logic. Stop being stupid. Nobody says DBanj is a saint. If you or the lady is cross examined in court, are you going to be saying this nonsense behind the bench? Obviously you have not witnessed court cases before. Do you think cases are won by emotions? You said someone came to your hotel room to rape you, you better provide proof.

bro, yet here you are claiming that Dbanj is innocent because of some whatever celebrity status abi? you are the one who is indeed clueless about the court system....as i said in my initial post:

MrBrownJay1:
let her bring her accusations to the table with proof and bring yours to dismiss her claim.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by CribsofLagos(m): 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
generationz:
Lol, I saw 1Billion Million naira. This is coming from the chambers of a so called SAN. grin

Dbanj is a clown. First, you sue the girl for 100Million naira to silence her now 1 billion to make her cower in fear.

The most important thing for any sane celebrity right now would be to clear his name and get a public apology but he keeps increasing the money knowing fully well the girl can't pay just to intimidate her.

The way Dapo is going about this issue, he is exposing himself that he is really scared.

Some men will quote me now accusing me of supporting her without proof but they are supporting dbanj here without proof too. We all have a right to believe whoever we want to.

If you quote me to throw insults, thunder will fire you.

Edited: For the people quoting me, show me where i said going to court was wrong on dbanjs part? grin It's good to read well before commenting.

DONT BE BLINDED BY FEMINISM AND SENTIMENTS THE LAW IS TRITE ....Dbanj has nothing to prove !!!! HE OR SHE WHO ALLEGES MUST ESTABLISH PROOF!!!!! She has failed to establish proof thus far and must face the consequences of her libelous utterances!!!
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
Egoveen:
"Don't think you're safe cos you moved out of the hood,my mama still around and dawg that ain't good".

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
21cents:
you still don't get it do you??

still imbibing emotions in all the gibberish you've been posting since.

FYI, according to the law, dbanj has nothing to prove but the lady.

she came with claims and allegations that dbanj raped her.

now dbanj is suing her for defamation of character. it's left for her to prove herself or she pays dearly for it.

for now dbanj is not obliged to say "PiM".
Dbanj I see your thrash! He boasted of banging women about but want to prove a saint now! OLE!.Before dem take endorsements cover im secret, e get N1.5b cash? OLE!
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
Evercurious:

As I said earlier, pls learn to listen to yourself before typing. Good day

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by 21cents: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Dbanj I see your thrash! He boasted of banging women about but want to prove a saint now! OLE!.Before dem take endorsements cover im secret, e get N1.5b cash? OLE!

and how does this rant of yours correlates to questions I asked??
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
21cents:

and how does this rant of yours correlates to questions I asked??

Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by kafeii123: 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
Exc2000:

Good luck to her suing Nigeria Police Force on unlawful detention, and hope she has proof so as not to have police counter suing her

Unlawful arrest starts after 48 hours in detention

Police have the constituted authority to summon anybody except diplomatic corps and politicians with imiunity

And since D'banj isn't a police officer she can't sue him for whatever allegations she has against the police

D'banj even paid and engaged the services of a top lawyer and never took laws into his own hands

It will be your turn someday....law enforcement agents will breakdown your gate and drag you to a prison... Without warrant.

May you be able to support this your statement then.

On the other hand.... Whether he likes it or not ..Dbanj has shown the world what he really is made of.... He just acted the typical guyman script...

"Whenever you're caught in evil.....the best course of action is to deny both outrightly and vehemently..."

Robert Greene will tell you that any mistake created in audacity can only be corrected with more audacity... It's a power move and he has the appropriate machinery to support him.

It will later bounce back though.... Maybe not now tho.... But it later will.

If he wasn't guilty....I think it makes more sense he should prove his innocence...not fight his accuser......

But in saner climes. Forensics can simply trace the trajectory of both person's mobiles on the said dates and time periods... Simple.....

Na una go let everybody support microchip implants the Bible warned everyone of... Na people like una dem go take form statistics to convince world governments to force d thing on everybody.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by 21cents: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
kafeii123:

It will be your turn someday....law enforcement agents will breakdown your gate and drag you to a prison... Without warrant.

May you be able to support this your statement then.

On the other hand.... Whether he likes it or not ..Dbanj has shown the world what he really is made of.... He just acted the typical guyman script...

"Whenever you're caught in evil.....the best course of action is to deny both outrightly and vehemently..."

Robert Greene will tell you that any mistake created in audacity can only be corrected with more audacity... It's a power move and he has the appropriate machinery to support him.

It will later bounce back though.... Maybe not now tho.... But it later will.

If he wasn't guilty....I think it makes more sense he should prove his innocence...not fight his accuser......

But in saner climes. Forensics can simply trace the trajectory of both person's mobiles on the said dates and time periods... Simple.....

Na una go let everybody support microchip implants the Bible warned everyone of... Na people like una dem go take form statistics to convince world governments to force d thing on everybody.

he has nothing to prove anty.

Dbanj siddon jeje till the lady made the allegations and it's her job to prove them since a man's reputation is at stake here. this is dbanj, not some low- weight upcoming artiste.

in the event she can't prove shyte, I feel sorry for her.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by EmmyCC: 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
generationz:
Lol, I saw 1Billion Million naira. This is coming from the chambers of a so called SAN. grin

Dbanj is a clown. First, you sue the girl for 100Million naira to silence her now 1 billion to make her cower in fear.

Some men will quote me now accusing me of supporting her without proof but they are supporting dbanj here without proof too. We all have a right to believe whoever we want to.

Edited: For the people quoting me, show me where i said going to court was wrong on dbanjs part? grin It's good to read well before commenting.

ll
Lol that he said 1b doesn't mean the court will grant him that, but When you ask for general damages you are telling the court that this accusation has made you loose an amount plus other stress. D'banj is an artist who needs a good name to make money I heard Heritage bank suspended him till he clears his name so the amount he would have made from the endorsement is hereby suspended till he clears his name. He can also claim that because of the accusation people no longer call him to perform etc by him now he is saying all these and more add up to a billion. Then the court will determine what it should be. Then the 500 m is punitive and the court will also decide.
"Pastor Krest" did not ask for just 1m but the court after due consideration decided that 1m is enough to settle him.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by hardeydara213(m): 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
They na central bank want to collect that 1.5b or world bank or naah loan wey buhari wan collect?
Re: Mike Ozekhome Sues Seyitan For N1.5B For Accusing D'banj Of Rape by CzarChris(m): 1:24am On Jul 05, 2020
generationz:

I honestly don't see it as dbanj intimidating her at all. Many people get away with a lot of nonsense in this country because after destroying your name and reputation we let them go scot free in the name of keeping the peace. If he asks for an apology and gets it from her, you guys will come online and still accuse dbanj intimidating her into making that apology. She'll have her day in court, let her prove her innocence and also nail dbanj will irrevocable proof that he raped her.
An Igbo proverb when roughly interpreted says "the disgrace of a wealthy man is worse than his death". Do you know what this means to his career if it is allowed to fester? He is going to lose endorsement deals and more. About her not being able to pay the damages against her, she should have thought about that before running her mouth. It's either she finds a way to pay or she rots in jail if found guilty. Simple!!!

People should be held accountable for their actions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) / Uromi Bank Robbery: Video Shows Armed Robbers Carrying Money In Bags / 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.