Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Have These States Gone Into Extinct? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have These States Gone Into Extinct? (5260 Views)

List Of Politicians That Have Gone Into Hibernation / Atiku In Early Lead In These States / Can You Guess What Buhari Was Telling These States Governors In This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Sammy07: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2020
selemempe:
the loudest Nigerians are yorubas. Hushpuppi, mompha, Davido.
You are the only tribe who throw parties for nothing...just to make noise. Calling yourselves mouthed

Oga, you're joining two things together.

Loudest Nigerians is Igbo, everyone knows that.

I can bring 100 threads where you guys chest beat, Yorubas are not known to be chest beating.

About the party
We value entertainment and merriment in Yoruba land, maybe you guys don't have humor. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Kinematics: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2020
Allow those states to rest. They are not the type that prefer dick measurement contest on nairaland.
They are not the kind that display propaganda on nairaland just to hype their governors or their shithole.

These states believe in reality than cheap propaganda. So if you want to hear about them take your time and visit them to hear and see what's going on there first hand.

1 Like

Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Sammy07: 9:15am On Jul 04, 2020
allthingsgood:
What do u want to hear from them

Projects, achievements, developments etc.
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Sammy07: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2020
Kinematics:
Allow those states to rest. They are not the type that prefer dick measurement contest on nairaland.
They are not the kind that display propaganda on nairaland just to hype their governors or their shithole.

These states believe in reality than cheap propaganda. So if you want to hear about them take your time and visit them to hear and see what's going on there first hand.

Hmmm, true.
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by joinnow: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2020
Sammy07:
Have these states gone into extinct?

Hardly, do we hear from them grin

Gombe
Jigawa
Benue
Kebbi
Taraba
Yobe
Zamfara.
Sokoto.
They are on developmental quarantine
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Sammy07: 9:18am On Jul 04, 2020
Kinematics:

But I believe most of their youths are not social.
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by 2by40ft: 9:21am On Jul 04, 2020
Sammy07:
I've even forgetten that we have kebbi as a state in Nigeria grin
Oh my state!
Sometimes the best thing is to disappear from the Nigerian News, its mostly 4 d best the way things are going.
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Sammy07: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2020
2by40ft:

Oh my state!
Sometimes the best thing is to disappear from the Nigerian News, its mostly 4 d best the way things are going.

You're from Kebbi?
Currently on Kebbi? shocked

Can you list some of your governors achievements?
At least, carry we other Nigerians along.
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by 2by40ft: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2020
Sammy07:

Kano and Kaduna ain't bad.

I've been to those two.
Very big and fine.

But I don't pray to go to North by road again.
Distance?
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by 2by40ft: 9:24am On Jul 04, 2020
ODJ124:
I swr...... don't know if this states.... exist self.....
they should do something extra ordinary.. that will make their name ring abeg
Thats not good both at state or individual level
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Sammy07: 9:24am On Jul 04, 2020
2by40ft:

Distance?

No, the way those drivers drive Ehn.
They over speed join self.

I don't have 2 life's embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by 2by40ft: 9:25am On Jul 04, 2020
Sammy07:

Projects, achievements, developments etc.
Its all on the news that you don't bother to read

1 Like

Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by ODJ124(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2020
2by40ft:
Thats not good both at state or individual level
I swr.....
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by 2by40ft: 9:32am On Jul 04, 2020
Sammy07:

You're from Kebbi?
Currently on Kebbi? shocked

Can you list some of your governors achievements?
At least, carry we other Nigerians along.
I have seeing it all on the news especially here that many don't bother to read.
Currently m in Kebbi precisely in my backyard selecting which and how many Rams to kill and sell for the upcoming Sallah. Its common way of savings and making money here among the youths in Kebbi.

1 Like

Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Sammy07: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2020
2by40ft:

I have seeing it all on the news especially here that many don't bother to read.
Currently m in Kebbi precisely in my backyard selecting which and how many Rams to kill and sell for the upcoming Sallah. Its common way of savings and making money here among the youths in Kebbi.

Hehehehe, Sallah meat usually sweet oo.
Seems I have to make a visit to some of my guys this month in kwara cheesy, I no fit see meat to eat in Ondo

You can help transport mine to kwara tongue.
Think Sallah is July 31st?
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by 2by40ft: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2020
Sammy07:

Hehehehe, Sallah meat usually sweet oo.
Seems I have to make a visit to some of my guys this month in kwara cheesy, I no fit see meat to eat in Ondo

You can help transport mine to kwara tongue.
Think Sallah is July 31st?
Yes 31st.
...gbagbo, my friend from ondo will automatically get Ondo share of my Sallah meat.
Wish u ll get plenty from kwara

1 Like

Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Sammy07: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2020
2by40ft:

Yes 31st.
...gbagbo, my friend from ondo will automatically get Ondo share of my Sallah meat.
Wish u ll get plenty from kwara

cool
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Minsk24: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2020
This is why Nigeria and Africa will never develop.. In a sane country, Nigeria should be interconnected by now with modern infrastructure.. There should have been massive knowledge of what's goin on in each state echoing and vibrating tru out the country..
An average Nigerian has little info of whats goin on in the other neighboring state but has info on what's goin on in NY, Atl, TX e.t.c..
Imagine if someone in Lagos could think of visiting kebbi state by 8.am in the morning.. Then by 10, hops on a high speed train and gets to kebbi before 1pm.. Explores and tours the city, seek out new culture, biz opportunity, food e. T. C... There is a reason why the western world keep opening up themselves to each other more and more.. But sadly here in Africa.. Its the opposite

1 Like

Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 04, 2020
Sammy07:

Oga, you're joining two things together.

Loudest Nigerians is Igbo, everyone knows that.

I can bring 100 threads where you guys chest beat, Yorubas are not known to be chest beating.

About the party
We value entertainment and merriment in Yoruba land, maybe you guys don't have humor. cheesy
yoruba are not known to chest beat but ur signature reeks of inferiority complex lol
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Sammy07: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
yoruba are not known to chest beat but ur signature reeks of inferiority complex lol

Lol, you're funny.
I used that as a reference. Or lemme say quick link.

2 Anambra thread made Fp last month, another one yesterday.

In the politics section
You will see
Anambra state development in pictures up to 500 pages

Enugu state developments in pictures up to 500pages

Same as IMO & Abia.

But you will never see a Yoruba states like that.

So who's tribe reeks inferiority complex?

1 Like

Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Sammy07: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2020
Minsk24:
This is why Nigeria and Africa will never develop.. In a sane country, Nigeria should be interconnected by now with modern infrastructure.. There should have been massive knowledge of what's goin on in each state echoing and vibrating tru out the country..
An average Nigerian has little info of whats goin on in the other neighboring state but has info on what's goin on in NY, Atl, TX e.t.c..
Imagine if someone in Lagos could think of visiting kebbi state by 8.am in the morning.. Then by 10, hops on a high speed train and gets to kebbi before 1pm.. Explores and tours the city, seek out new culture, biz opportunity, food e. T. C... There is a reason why the western world keep opening up themselves to each other more and more.. But sadly here in Africa.. Its the opposite

You're correct.
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, you're funny.

In the politics section
You will see

Same as IMO & Abia.

lol we know the people making those thread reach 500 pages... your people who are always intimidated fighting and posting rubbish all over the thread... create any Igbo thread today .... I can bet you your people will make 80 percent of the comment on that thread.... your people create more Igbo topics about igbos than even Igbo themselves

1 Like

Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Kinematics: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2020
Sammy07:

But I believe most of their youths are not social.

Most of their youths are living with the reality of things than trying to fake it online.
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Elimon(m): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2020
You know i really forgot Gombe and Yobe are still states in 9ja
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Kinematics: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, you're funny.

In the politics section
You will see

Same as IMO & Abia.

The reason for all the "developmental strides" threads coming from the east is the people from that region trying to seek public acceptance by fire by force.

Trying to package both truth and lies even with the smallest land mass in the entire country.

2 Likes

Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Blackking98(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2020
Kinematics:
Northerners are not noise makers like the southerners, especially those from the south east.
I'm beginning to think you're a Yoruba man. Or maybe a northerner.
I highly doubt you're a fellow Niger Deltan because we hardly have issues with igbos unless they start dragging us into biafra.
Sageb
Hunchogee
Hotice085
Lzaa
Immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Kinematics: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2020
Blackking98:

I'm beginning to think you're a Yoruba man. Or maybe a northerner.
I highly doubt you're a fellow Niger Deltan because we hardly have issues with igbos unless they start dragging us into biafra.

Well, I'm a realist. I may not act according to your stereotype, I say it as it is.
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Blackking98(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2020
Kinematics:

Well, I'm a realist. I may not act according to your stereotype, I say it as it is.
There's nothing realistic in your post honestly.
A Niger Deltan would have said "Northerners don't make compared to their southern counterpart's". That's where it'd end.
The part where you say "especially the south east" is directly from the playbook of the Yorubas or Northerners.
There's nothing realistic about attacking an ally, I doubt you're from Rivers State.
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Kinematics: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2020
Blackking98:

A Niger Deltan would have said "Northerners don't make compared to their southern counterpart's". That's where it'd end.
The part where you say "especially the south east" is directly from the playbook of the Yorubas or Northerners.
There's nothing realistic about attacking an ally, I doubt you're from Rivers State.

Guess you've not seen me attacking the Yorubas and Northerners.

The northerners are docile, even if they develop their hamlets you'll barely see them come online to celebrate the way southerners do. Simple.

Majority of our wealthy individuals in this country are from the north, ask yourself how often do you see their kids flaunt wealth the way the kids of wealthy southerners do?
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Ideke9000: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2020
Blackking98:

you must be new on NL..If you believe that the owner of the moniker is from rivers state then you can as well believe that shekau is an indigene of Enugu state..
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Blackking98(m): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2020
Kinematics:

Guess you've not seen me attacking the Yorubas and Northerners.

The northerners are docile, even if they develop their harmlets you'll barely see them come online to celebrate the way southerners do. Simple.

Majority of our wealthy individuals in this country are from the north, ask yourself how often do you see their kids flaunt wealth the way the kids of wealthy southerners do?
That's because majority of them can't even afford an average Android phone, you claim they're better than the south but they're the poorest Region in Nigeria and one of the poorest in the world, how is that possible?
Re: Have These States Gone Into Extinct? by Sammy07: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
lol we know the people making those thread reach 500 pages... your people who are always intimidated fighting and posting rubbish all over the thread... create any Igbo thread today .... I can bet you your people will make 80 percent of the comment on that thread.... your people create more Igbo topics about igbos than even Igbo themselves

And vice versa.
You yourself knows Igbos are also guilty of that too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa With 8 LGAs, We Are Not Seeing Results / Ignorance Of Those Praising APC/ SW Debts / Breaking News: 'i Know I Will Go, But One Apc Lawmaker Will Pay For It', Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.