Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos (80876 Views)

BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag / Kizz Daniel & Demmie Vee Unfollow Each Other After Storming His House With SARS / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
luminouz:

tongue tongue

Don't be shy darling!!!
We both know how u like it!!!

Abeg....I don play with you enough..bye bye
gringrin kuje prison nah him u day take play like this
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Fearlez: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
shay you don mute English teacher grin .... watch me as I spend the same amount of money that was spent on your moms bride price just for lunch gringringringrin
kikikki....you were hurting this bad! I didn't know. grin

Your DP says you're trying to leave the ghetto and need to "put jeans on your feet". I kept wondering how jeans could be put on one's feet.

But then I realised your mother was a combination of broke and hoe who couldn't treat her staphylococcus during your conception.

Now nairaland is groping with this human catastrophe with a mututed mental evolution , birthed by a deranged drab unfit to raise dogs.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by prigoz(m): 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
Thank your star that you were not even shot woman
By his statement you shall coward, so because the stood her ground that warrant shooting her. Tufiakwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by wittyt98(m): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
did you know that people like you can’t even talk when I talk ...people like you work for me boy so keep shut
Nairaland bill gates grin I hail thee grin grin How bout u let your money speak for you Instead of running your mouth grin it's 2020 fool, anybody can claim to be a millionaire on social media grin I bet you're so rich even dangote's daughter works in your pig farm grin grin loool

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Fearlez:
kikikki....you were hurting this bad! I didn't know. grin

Your DP says you're trying to leave the ghetto and need to "put jeans on your feet". I kept wondering how jeans could be put on one's feet.

But then I realised your mother was a combination of broke and hoe who couldn't treat her staphylococcus during your conception.

Now nairaland is groping with this human catastrophe with a mututed mental evolution , birthed by a deranged drab unfit to raise dogs.
for your information that was a verse from young 6 first class ....boy why don’t you keep shut it’s obvious your parents are still feeding you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by wittyt98(m): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
prigoz:

By his statement you shall coward, so because the stood her ground that warrant shooting her. Tufiakwa
u dey mind the fool? grin grin cowardice don damage the guy brain grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
wittyt98:
Nairaland bill gates grin I hail thee grin grin How bout u let your money speak for you Instead of running your mouth grin it's 2020 fool, anybody can claim to be a millionaire on social media grin I bet you're so rich even dangote's daughter works in your pig farm grin grin loool
obviously your jobless cuz all you do is carry pictures of memes on your phone...I can even bet that pictures of your self on your phone are nor more than 10 ... day carry meme left and right ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Fearlez: 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
for your information that was a verse from young 6 first class ....boy why don’t you keep shut it’s obvious your parents are still feeding you

Listen, word-binding is a craft your mental architecture can't support. I allowed you go in peace but you pushed your luck like an inebriated junkie and came back for more.

Young 6? That's the kind of illogical lyrics you're associated with? You keep gravitating towards dirt, cheap John.

No wonder you're such a human pariah!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by AIIAssociates: 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
MasterRahl:
Kemi Olunloyo In Verbal Altercation With SARS

Kemi Olunloyo engaged in a heated argument with SARS operatives as they attempted to arrest @iamwealth9ja

Links to videos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAkWkR1R734

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1279037462652891136

Everything you need to know about the power of arrest/power to arrest in nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y90xMqjN0lw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASOFrb8MJmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhwtGp15DnE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMgZXkXKQaM

Everything you need to know about your constitutional rights during any interface with law enforcement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl8Dp5_CGiI

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by wittyt98(m): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
obviously your jobless cuz all you do is carry pictures of memes on your phone...I can even bet that pictures of your self on your phone are nor more than 10 ... day carry meme left and right ok
at least carrying meme Is way better than being a proud coward and an unrepentant fool who makes being foolish look so easy grin Mr wealthy employer grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
Fearlez:

Listen, word-binding is a craft your mental architecture can't support. I allowed you go in peace but you pushed your luck like an inebriated junkie and came back for more.

Young 6? That's the kind of illogical lyrics you're associated with? You keep gravitating towards dirt, cheap John.

No wonder you're such a human pariah!
english teacher go use this your English collect money for bank I don tell you buh you no wan hear grin educated peasant grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
wittyt98:
at least carrying meme Is way better than being a proud coward and an unrepentant fool who makes being foolish look so easy grin Mr wealthy employer grin grin
i hope and pray all this memes your carry about get to pay you in pounds and dollars in the near futuregringrin why am I even arguing with you that’s using free basics
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Fearlez: 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
english teacher go use this your English collect money for bank I don tell you buh you no wan hear grin educated peasant grin
grin grin grin you make for a nice sport.

I'll allow you leave again. I already see you have your hands full with a dozen other folks who took time out to flag your idiocy up for professional management!

Good luck with that.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Unrated900(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
shoot her for what? Human lives in Nigeria has been reduced to nothing.

Because the guy knew SARS officials can do and undo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by wittyt98(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
i hope and pray all this memes your carry about get to pay you in pounds and dollars in the near futuregringrin why am I even arguing with you that’s using free basics
I hope your stupidity pay you too in more dollars like it's already doing grin it's prolly why u are so unrepentant grin I can tell u re just steps away from being featured on Forbes lists grin

and for the record, I don't use free Facebook grin your jabs are weak bro. you can do better grin

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
Fearlez:

grin grin grin you make for a nice sport.

I'll allow you leave again. I already see you have your hands full with a dozen other folks who took time out to flag your idiocy up for professional management!

Good luck with that.
the truth is that most of you who slide in my mention are peasants
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
wittyt98:
well I hope your stupidity pay you in more dollars and pounds like it's already doing grin it's prolly why u are so unrepentant grin I can tell u re just steps away from being featured on Forbes lists grin

and for the record, I don't use free Facebook grin your jabs are weak bro. you can do better grin
las las bah all this memes go still kill you 2 years from now ... when I go day play golf you go day there day play draft left and right grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
ask4double:
Typical Nigerian shallow-minded youth. Why would they shoot an unharmed civilian? Why?

Na today?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by wittyt98(m): 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
las las bah all this memes go still kill you 2 years from now ... when I go day play golf you go day there day play draft left and right grin
sounds like u got nothing legit to say anymore grin Ndi future seer grin thank u Angel Gabriel for that nice prophecy grin pls tell your fellow Angels In heaven to gimme my award for putting your dumbass in it's place tho.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by DSoj(m): 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
See policeman doing like Okada man.
Disgrace to the uniform
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by pillarmaria(m): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:

Stop sounding like a coward.... So it's now ok and a norm to kill an unarmed citizen?
I don't understand how people like you enjoy sounding silly in an open forum like this.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by DammyGbade(m): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
In naira Marley voice cool

Won be ni, ma fo ooo, Awon naa o fe wahala grin

Police dropped gun, and start to record

Madam Kemi, Ijaya SARS, Oko Mopol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
pillarmaria:

Stop sounding like a coward.... So it's now ok and a norm to kill an unarmed citizen?
I don't understand how people like you enjoy sounding silly in an open forum like this.
who asked for you opinion ??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Kindledlight(m): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:

You must be a policeman,is that how low we are as a country? Shot kwa....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
Kindledlight:

You must be a policeman,is that how low we are as a country? Shot kwa....
lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by anthropizzy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
if you see sarz with gun now you go fit talk ? Idiot

Cant you make your point without abusing? Must you insult others because they dont buy your ideas?

What type of person are you? Why are you a complete pillock?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by tylesh(f): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
This woman is bold
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Braw(m): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
heendrix:

Niggar they don't just shoot like that....it's weak folks like you they shoot dead not people who are Bold and stand for their rights

Don't be a Coward look up to these folks ur Boldness would shake them a bit. happened to me many times, tho they'll beat you but you sef no gree create a scene n let people come around sad
BOLD ?
Remind me of the bold footballer same sARs killed in Shagamu last time

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by hisgrace090: 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
fortunately for me I move and fly anywhere I want but unfortunately for you a common sarz would gun you down soon grin

Wish you'll be man enough to move around your land without panicking.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by hisgrace090: 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
if you see sarz with gun now can you stand up to them ...come here now day make mouth

You'll start living the day you stop being afraid of weapons.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
hisgrace090:

You'll start living the day you start being afraid of weapons.
thank you motivational speaker ...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
hisgrace090:

Wish you'll be man enough to move around your land without panicking.
go sambisa go claim those lands from Boko haram nah

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) / Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners / Davido Buys 2017 Range Rover As Christmas Gift For Himself ( Pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.