Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos (80389 Views)

BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag / Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Fearlez: 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
alizma:

You are just supporting madness. She doesn't know her right at all. Did you listen to the police man's question, do you notice that she was avoiding those questions? Non of the police maltreat her nor ask her for any payment so why the stupid display of madness? The fact a police office somewhere maltreat a Nigerian unjustly doesn't mean that all police men are the same and it doesn't also stand as an excuse for anyone to stop the police from carrying out their duties nor does it serve as an excuse to violate the law in whatever form.
If there is a genuine case of maltreatment I will be in support of her for standing up to challenge such but on this very case, she has just display her level of madness and I am ashame d that some of you are so sentimental and emotional that you do not listen before passing judgement any more yet you want Nigeria to get better while you are thinking wrongly then tomorrow you blame the country's problem on leaders

Those are SARS officers and they have been instructed to steer off the road.

Also have you ever seen any police own up on the spot that he did anything wrong?

Then you seem not to have read the piece before delving into the comment session. Kemi wasn't complaining about any ill-treatment on her person but on her son and artist.

If you're so law-conscious then why aren't you asking why the police stopped the car to begin with? Police shouldn't stop any car except there's a legal reason to do so.

That's the law.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by wittyt98(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
Thank your star that you were not even shot woman
you sound so foolish bro

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
Psoul:

Guy forget that standing up oooo.
Kemi survived this cos of her family name and cos she was a known person in the country.
If you try this shit, I bet you, your story will never remain the same. You will even be the one begging with huge sum of money to be forgiven.

The only standing up for ourselves I can agree to is organized mob action against these ppl. Kill as many as we can and keep repeating it till they are tired and call for peace.
....Hahahahahahahaaaaaàh. O boy,I don die for laugh here.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Fearlez: 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
mugu
he ducked under a monosyllable.

What a bourgeoning coward of a rare breed.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
wittyt98:
you sound so foolish and uneducated
coming from an educated peasant grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
Fearlez:

hehe go use your English certificate collect money for bank nowgrin

Unbotheredgrin

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by wittyt98(m): 5:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
coming from an educated peasant grin
says a dumbass who thinks everyone is a coward like he is lmao you're a fucking pussy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Charly68: 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
They are in trouble with our own international journalist .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Psoul(m): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Hahahahahahahaaaaaàh. O boy,I don die for laugh here.

grin grin grin ;DAbeg laugh it out.
It George Loyd could be brutalized and killed by our assumed civilized police force, think of what uncivilized SARS in an uncivilized country can do to poor and voiceless Nigerian.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
Psoul:

grin grin grin ;DAbeg laugh it out.
It George Loyd could be brutalized and killed by our assumed civilized police force, think of what uncivilized SARS in an uncivilized country can do to poor and voiceless Nigerian.
... You are very funny I swear.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
wittyt98:
says a dumbass who thinks everyone is a coward like he is lmao you're a fucking pussy
unbothered
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by toplinetrtrend: 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:

I don't blame you sir. Police and soldier harassment has become a normal thing to you.

You have become mentally imprisoned that you even hate anyone who challenges the police for their oppressive conducts.

Your parents handed over oppression to you and it seems you are bent on passing it on to your children.

The day the soldiers or police illegally shoot dead someone close to you is the day you will realise that it is time for everybody to join their voices against police/soldier harassement and oppression.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
Fearlez:

shay you don mute English teacher grin .... watch me as I spend the same amount of money that was spent on your moms bride price just for lunch gringringringrin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by chachanga: 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
MasterRahl:
So she can't speak up for herself again? That's a woman who is approaching 60 and she knows her rights.
Nigerian youths sef
angry

The slave mentality is deeply ingrained in them now. They'd rather troll online, beat about the bush on frivolous threads while trending serious hashtags for just a weekend and calling that a revolution.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

I don't blame you sir. Police and soldier harassment has become a normal thing to you.

You have become mentally imprisoned that you even hate anyone who challenges the police for their oppressive conducts.

Your parents handed over oppression to you and it seems you are bent on passing it on to your children.

The day the soldiers or police illegally shoot dead someone close to you is the day you will realise that it is time for everybody to join their voices against police/soldier harassement and oppression.
for the record when they see me I give them tip and matter of fact I got their number if you do anyhow you go see anyhow grin. Eyah pele I guess police and soldiers have killed all your family members for armed robbery send your aza make I send you money so you go do burial for them
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by wittyt98(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
unbothered
the same foolish unbotheredness that made u confidently spew shit in the comments? grin i'm not even suprised

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by hisgrace090: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:

How I wish you'll not die in fear.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by lexylexy9: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
So that's normal to you to be shot at.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
wittyt98:
the same foolish unbotheredness that made u confidently spew shit in the comments? grin i'm not even suprised
can your father even afford those drugs ?? grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by codedlee(m): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
make one yahoo boy try to reply SARS. hahahah. omo see woman with SARS ooo. I die. I go try am tomoro. if I die make nobody pity me. hahaha. na me go enter lions den
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by hisgrace090: 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
yinkus6750:
Aunty Kemi, take it easy o.
SARS are no respecter of person.
Don't be too bold and confrontational.
Only the living can defend themselves.
A word is enough for the wise

Say no extreme fear.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
hisgrace090:

How I wish you'll not die in fear.
fortunately for me I move and fly anywhere I want but unfortunately for you a common sarz would gun you down soon grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by hisgrace090: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
I’m yet to see any innocent man that didn’t argue with naija police and got shot .. mind you police brutality in South Africa is worst than naija own men day tell you something you day argue, Mugu you go just die like rat grin

Be delivered from fear.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by hisgrace090: 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Authoreety:
Nigerians pls, let's learn to stand up for ourselves.. Especially in the case of policemen

I love that.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by luminouz(m): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
who is your darling you fool

You!!!

My sweetheart grin kiss
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
luminouz:

You!!!

My sweetheart grin kiss
i cover my ass with the blood of Jesus grin Lala gay spotted 6 months ban please
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by wittyt98(m): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
can your father even afford those drugs ?? grin
yes cus they are very affordable. what else is your dumbass gonna say now? drag my mother and grand parents too? lol grin High profile Retard

cheers to your million dollar networth lmao grin

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
hisgrace090:

Be delivered from fear.
if you see sarz with gun now can you stand up to them ...come here now day make mouth
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by luminouz(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
i cover my ass with the blood of Jesus grin Lala gay spotted 6 months ban please

tongue tongue

Don't be shy darling!!!
We both know how u like it!!!

Abeg....I don play with you enough..bye bye
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by toplinetrtrend: 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
for the record when they see me I give them tip and matter of fact I got their number if you do anyhow you go see anyhow grin. Eyah pele I guess police and soldiers have killed all your family members for armed robbery send your aza make I send you money so you go do burial for them

I salute you for your childish mental diarrhoea.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
wittyt98:
yes cus they are very affordable. what else is your dumbass gonna say now? drag my mother and grand parents too? lol grin High profile Retard

cheers to your million dollar networth lmao grin
did you know that people like you can’t even talk when I talk ...people like you work for me boy so keep shut
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Buffalo2(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
MasterRahl:
I understand you though. The police force needs a total reform. This begins by ensuring that only educated folks are recruited into the force. There are too many SS3 boys in the force, and their mentality is very low.
SS3 or drop outs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Skolopad Wore Sausage Outfit To South African Feather Awards / The Look On The Face Of Jide Kosoko's Son As His Mother Is Buried (Photo) / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.