Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos (80352 Views)

BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag / Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by CapitalBank: 5:25am On Jul 05, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..m a lady
oh apologies
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Onare66(m): 7:08am On Jul 05, 2020
Thank ur lord dat u were nt shot, cos nigeria police are useless
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by gnykelly(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
so any slight argument with a cop in Nigeria warrant to shooting?una mumu never do

just don't come here and be claiming right
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Ryan03(f): 7:50am On Jul 05, 2020
MasterRahl:
I understand you though. The police force needs a total reform. This begins by ensuring that only educated folks are recruited into the force. There are too many SS3 boys in the force, and their mentality is very low.
you that I a graduate, why have you not joined? Ani the force should go and drag them from their houses?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by ask4double(m): 8:09am On Jul 05, 2020
Psoul:

Bros, forget this internet gra gra. SARS no send you oo. If you try that wt dem they will so much deal with u to a point u will keep seeing SARS in all your dreams.

Kemi's case is different ooo. No try am at all. Forget this you Typical Nigerian shallow-minded youth of a thing. Leave am only for this forum. No carry am go beyond here.

If they kill u today, ppl go begin dey make noise cos of ur death. Dem go kill another tomorrow, pple will leave ur matter begin dey follow the fresh one.
I understand your position my good friend. You see, Any creature born in a jungle must think, behave, reason and act like an animal. But some of us still have our sanity intact and reason like humans, even though we find ourselves in this mess of a country.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Psoul(m): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2020
ask4double:
I understand your position my good friend. You see, Any creature born in a jungle must think, behave, reason and act like an animal. But some of us still have our sanity intact and reason like humans, even though we find ourselves in this mess of a country

Exactly bro. We just need to stay alive to witness the end of these wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Psoul(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2020
NavalKING:

Forget. I doubt those SARS even knew who she was. It just shows that if you stand up and talk with confidence, they'll free you.

Oga, calm down. E be like say you are just visiting Nigeria for the first time. Those guys (SARS) knew who she is. May be they didn't know that she was wt the boys they were harassing. They knew who Kemi is. That is why they were also making their own video cos they know that as a journalist, she'll publish it. They made their video to counter any misinformation Kemi might post and also as evidence if Kemi chooses to go to higher authority.

Bros "Don't Try This At Home"
If you no get "Surname" for this country, no follow Kemi do this.
I don talk my own oo. Many wey pass you have gone

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by NavalKING: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2020
Psoul:

Oga, calm down. E be like say you are just visiting Nigeria for the first time. Those guys (SARS) knew who she is. May be they didn't know that she was wt the boys they were harassing. They knew who Kemi is. That is why they were also making their own video cos they know that as a journalist, she'll publish it. They made their video to counter any misinformation Kemi might post and also as evidence if Kemi chooses to go to higher authority.

youre missing the point. I can tell you they dont know who she was. An average sars know kemi? they might know the name but not the face except she probably introduced herself. They only began to show fear because she was talking with confidence, Thats the thing with sars and police, talk with confidence and watch them calm down .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by kinglaxon: 11:14am On Jul 05, 2020
nedekid:

Aunty you have used style share your number, boys go call you ohh grin

I've got Truecaller lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by shiwex: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2020
Possiblegee:
Thank your star that you were not even shot woman

Big babies let’s go slide on my mention let’s go

Shot for what? For exercising your Rights..........Shine your eyes if your brain is dead.....

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by iukpe: 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
The shameful dressing of our policemen is a great cause of their indiscipline. The funny thing is that while the very senior officers respect the looks through uniform. The lower officers are not checked and they take pride in dressing any how they like while on duty and also behaving anyhow they like. If a police officer is on duty he should look like a police officer and not a tout with white canvas, slippers or face cap.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by demandtruth: 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
These SARS don't even know what their Jobis.

they're anti robbery squad .

they've turned themselves to profiling
people as Yahoo boys

always, everywhere i go in Lagos, i see them
running, harassing young men with cars.

they don't even know how to identify robbers
again
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
yinkus6750:
Aunty Kemi, take it easy o.
SARS are no respecter of person.
Don't be too bold and confrontational.
Only the living can defend themselves.
A word is enough for the wise
statement like this and people like you is the reason why this country is backward and yet to reach is prime
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by IFEBARBIE: 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
Wise submission, take it or leave it.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Psoul:

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by oldroad: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
Possiblegee:
I’m not saying she should not speak up, she should thankful that she was not even shot if you know how sarz wicked
naija youth una too de fear for ds country dts y una go remain lik ds till una die. Thats how una fear army until BH show una say dem no get levus..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
oldroad:
naija youth una too de fear for ds country dts y una go remain lik ds till una die. Thats how una fear army until BH show una say dem no get levus..
old road how many cow can you see in this picture ? I know you will fail this test tho

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by virginchaser(m): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
Cheryph200:
Kemi I owe you 1k anytime I see you

When and where you wan see am? Send am to her account now.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Psoul(m): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
NavalKING:

youre missing the point. I can tell you they dont know who she was. An average sars know kemi? they might know the name but not the face except she probably introduced herself. They only began to show fear because she was talking with confidence, Thats the thing with sars and police, talk with confidence and watch them calm down.

Ok naa. I don hear. Go try ur own confidence then come back to give your testimony here.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Psoul(m): 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
IFEBARBIE:
Wise submission, take it or leave it.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thank you my brother.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2020
Possiblegee:
do you pay your tax oga at the top

21% from the first day I started working over 10 years ago.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Kobicove(m): 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
Drama queen cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) / I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) / Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.