Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos (80347 Views)

BBNaija’s Alex Unusual Clashes With Police For Trying To Search Her Bag / Regina Daniels Mother Clashes With Her Uncle / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by hisgrace090: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
thank you motivational speaker ...

To conquer fear nothing, timidity is the greatest enemy of man.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Carnycran: 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
I was kinda not cool with this woman's attitude before but watching this video hs changed my mind about her. She is truly a good woman that have the heart of our Youths in her mind, even at her age. Most youth can't stand up to their rights.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
hisgrace090:

To conquer fear nothing, timidity is the greatest enemy of man.
you don’t mean it
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by ledaman: 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Dirty Lady
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by striker07(m): 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
What make people think that they are SARS personnel, also no evidence she was harassed but people already concluded she was harassed not also forgetting kemi olunloyo's antecedents, many Nigerians lack critical thinking going by lots of comments I see here
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by NavalKING: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol.. dont try that with SARS at night or where people no plenty.. u go just die like fowl.. Kemi really tried and I like her boldness. But she was spared cos then know it would cause uproar cos she's an important personality
I doubt they knew who she was.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by NavalKING: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
Psoul:

Guy forget that standing up oooo.
Kemi survived this cos of her family name and cos she was a known person in the country.
If you try this shit, I bet you, your story will never remain the same. You will even be the one begging with huge sum of money to be forgiven.

The only standing up for ourselves I can agree to is organized mob action against these ppl. Kill as many as we can and keep repeating it till they are tired and call for peace.
Forget. I doubt those SARS even knew who she was. It just shows that if you stand up and talk with confidence, they'll free you.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by lastchild: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
Thank your star that you were not even shot woman
is this what you should say? Sars never embarrass you that's why
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
lastchild:
is this what you should say? Sars never embarrass you that's why
unbothered
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Emmyloyalty: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
MasterRahl:
I understand you though. The police force needs a total reform. This begins by ensuring that only educated folks are recruited into the force. There are too many SS3 boys in the force, and their mentality is very low.

They only need to remove the word "force" from the Nigerian Police else they should join the soldiers in the North East in large numbers to restore peace. That word "force" is making them feel high.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Happychildlove(f): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
With her 360 spinning
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
Authoreety:
Nigerians pls, let's learn to stand up for ourselves.. Especially in the case of policemen

if you are not as bold and feisty as aunty kemi - no try am
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Ygrette(f): 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
This woman here doesn't look like aunty kemi to me or am I missing something?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Ygrette(f): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

if you are not as bold and feisty as aunty kemi - no try am

Is she the one, really? She looks different.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by megama: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
MasterRahl:
So she can't speak up for herself again? That's a woman who is approaching 60 and she knows her rights.
Nigerian youths sef
angry
youths real zombies

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by MiaBeer(m): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:

Thank your star that Nigeria is in bad shape because of weak clowns like you.
She knows her rights more than you. lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:

Maybe next ur father will be shot. Get ready for burial.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by stevups(m): 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:
I’m yet to see any innocent man that didn’t argue with naija police and got shot .. mind you police brutality in South Africa is worst than naija own men day tell you something you day argue, Mugu you go just die like rat grin
They can't kill someone like kemi just like that.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Rolly22(m): 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:

I'm always sad each time I remember that I share same nationality with big FOOLs like YOU.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
gnykelly:

if not for cameras she would be shot... I guess you don't live in Nigeria.
so any slight argument with a cop in Nigeria warrant to shooting?una mumu never do
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Joshforeal: 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
Princedapace:

Nigeria as whole needs total reform!

Go to companies and see how employers abuse and break all labour laws..

Landlords abuse and break laws

Tenants abuse and break laws

Politicians break laws

Nigeria should be sold back to the British
Most people won't like your comment. It is the absolute truth. Nigeria is an experiment gone wrong. We can never get it right until we return the experiment back to the owners

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:

See how living in Nigeria has bastardised this one's way of thinking.

He is grateful that those who he pays salaries do not kill him on sight.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by McAausim: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
Possiblegee:

Why.....?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by earnit2: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
oh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Barestic(m): 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
I know 95% will this test.
Look at the picture very well,
How many COWS can you see?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Phenomenal16(f): 2:54am On Jul 05, 2020
CapitalBank:

My brother, people need to check. Her DNA. She no be Yoruba at all grin
..m a lady
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by sunshine1974(m): 3:32am On Jul 05, 2020
starbuck:
Nl isn't always current sad sad, meanwhile, who watched the 360 degree spinning part grin grin grin

She is crazy and i love her for that
na that part burst my head pass grin grin grin I so much love this woman. Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 05, 2020
og2711:

See how living in Nigeria has bastardised this one's way of thinking.

He is grateful that those who he pays salaries do not kill him on sight.
do you pay your tax oga at the top
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 05, 2020
McAausim:

Why.....?
lmao
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Jakama90(m): 5:05am On Jul 05, 2020
Possiblegee:

Big babies let’s go slide on my mention let’s go
Poor mentality.. which way Nigeria?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 05, 2020
Jakama90:

Poor mentality.. which way Nigeria?
k go back to bed now kid

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Actor Olaiya Igwe Prostrates After MC Oluomo Gifts Him A Benz (Photos, Video) / I Go Dye Builds A House For His Mother (Photo) / Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo And Critics Of Covenant University's Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.