Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Single Dad/mom Find Love Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Dad/mom Find Love Again (481 Views)

'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Dad/mom Find Love Again by Dovey4luv(f): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
So, I've being a passive reader on this forum, but today, i just created this account to do this.

Are you a single dad/mom and you want to share your challenges with like minded people?

Are you fully ready to love again?

Do you want to join a group of amazing people, somewhere you can mingle, make friends to release you from stress?

Do you want to talk to someone who can understand exactly what you're going through?
Then, Join this what's app group I'm creating.

Drop yours number, I will add me or send me DM.
Please: should you're looking for sugar daddy/mummy, stay away from this group.
Re: Single Dad/mom Find Love Again by lomprico(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
grin
Re: Single Dad/mom Find Love Again by Dovey4luv(f): 6:00am On Jul 04, 2020
@Lomprico, you can remove your contact now. I will add you

1 Like

Re: Single Dad/mom Find Love Again by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 04, 2020
Dovey4luv:
So, I've being a passive reader on this forum, but today, i just created this account to do this.

Are you a single dad/mom and you want to share your challenges with like minded people?

Do you want to join a group of amazing people, somewhere you can mingle, make friends to release you from stress?

Do you want to talk to someone who can understand exactly what you're going through?

strictly BBW

1 Like

Re: Single Dad/mom Find Love Again by Darejoe60: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
Dovey4luv:

Re: Single Dad/mom Find Love Again by Dovey4luv(f): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Happy Sunday. You can still join
Re: Single Dad/mom Find Love Again by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dovey4luv:
Happy Sunday. You can still join
Please can you link me up with a bbw Lady
Here's my WhatsApp number

(1) (Reply)

I'm Single And Searching / 15 Signs You’r Being Selfish In A Relationship / Nota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.