Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US (61132 Views)

Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin / Kenneth Emeni Pleads Guilty For Money Laundering, Faces Up 20 Years In US Prison / Hushpuppi Faces Extradition From UAE To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by tot(f): 10:03am On Jul 04, 2020
Miarose:
Evans kidnapper==Invictus obi==hushpuppi.
Kidnappers==Yahoo boys.

Their objective is the same, to inflict pain to their fellow men, they just use different tools.

Yesterday, my driver logged into a fake sporttbet site and they got his card details ..he lost his ENTIRE SAVINGS. His hands were shaking Soo bad..his savings of 125k. A family man with four children. Only God know how long it took him to accumulate that amount of money. This man gets to my house by 5.30am every work day ,just to make a living and a stupid Yahoo boys clears it in on sweep.

There is no sugar coating it, they are the same as robbers and kidnappers. If you don't condemn evil, it will grow out of hand and consume you. Nigerians used to be comfortable when Yahoo was an international game. Now , the boys are looking inwards, our bank accounts with small money is not safe too.
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by frankblinkz(m): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2020
Crayfish09:

Your mentor is gone and trust me, he will "mysteriously" die in prison just like all scammers and their useless surpporters
Taar na u want kill am,he's going to enjoy a better life than u in prison,the only difference btw u and him is freedom,even with ur freedom he's going to b better than you..my only worries is him becoming obsede while having a long time rest in prison..he wasnt convicted 4 murder but fraud,they cant kill him

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by master69(m): 10:07am On Jul 04, 2020
generationz:
So, that means at most, he would be out when he is almost 60. I hope he had some cash buried in the ground for his old age grin grin
Before he will be release I believe some of the denominations must have been changed, so no need to bury any money.
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by popcykaylah(m): 10:07am On Jul 04, 2020
wink2015:

WHAT ABOUT UMARU DIKKO THAT WAS "THE CHIEF LOOTER" DURING THE LATE ALHAJI SHEHU SHAGARI PRESIDENCY.

Britain and the United States kept mute when Dikko sought asylum in Britain.

THEY ARE NOW ENGAGING IN RED CARPET ARREST CUM SOFT TARGET ! courtesy of the UAE Federal authority.

THE UAE that receive LOOTED FUNDS who is going to discipline them.

Dubai riches is not only crude oil but tourism gotten from looted funds of other countries.

But the authority in the UAE are making face as if they INNOCENTY !
Abi ooo... na cos the guy no be politician na and he’s a nobody but he kept stealing from them and kept oppressing them with it
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Realest11: 10:08am On Jul 04, 2020
Old news
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by OriOko88(m): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2020
Wiseoldman:

Of what use is the cash for a 60 year old man. The peak of his life has passed him by.

When we are old, we cherish old the memories. Memories of 20 years of his life would be of plain 4 square walls of his prison cell. Such a waste.
Calm down. He's not been sentenced yet. undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by oluwaseyi1759(m): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Lmao

Is that pic for real or photoshopped??
Im surprised oooo..Is he always facing the camera for a shot?
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2020
Well! Hope he get property for naija, and some money when he gets back.
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by pizonewave: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2020
cray91:
if just 20years it's okay then. not to much. i know some people here would wanna quote me but Bleep that.

Considering the charges against him really i was expecting for more years like between 40-50years but if its 20years. he should be glad oo cuz thats like years of more enjoyment cuz prison life in US is more like still living In Dubai cuz its far better than lives in State Capital of Naija(abuja) its sef

Check your facts again. There is nothing fancy about Orange overall rooms, in the US. Especially if you arent gang affiliated. most try to keep things quiet to ensure they survive their jail term.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by LiveLifeHub(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2020
adolfHitler1934:
No matter how much you make from crime, no matter your connection, no matter how strong or powerful your private army may be.....the Law is stronger than you. You must answer for your crimes one day.

None of those who made their money thru crime ever live a continuous and prolonged happy life because in most cases it never end well with them....the Law will catch up with you ONE DAY.

Anini Lawrence
Dele Ilorin
Shine Rambo
Evans the kidnapper

And so on, and so forth.....

but not all of them, especially past political leaders.
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by TruthinAction: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2020
US prison is luxury compared with that of Nigeria. They would have brought him to Nigeria to spend just one year hear and he will have sense.
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by OriOko88(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2020
simplepee:
20 tears too small na.

Why not give him lifetime? cry
Gbenu e soun. Asif you wouldn't have agreed to date him when he was balling hard. Face your life abeg. Hed lives his to d fullest. Tell me another thing undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by bignero: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2020
seanwilliam:
I love your choice of words. I thought you would say in all cases

Credit to DuBLINGreenb, the original poster
Won't happen but las las hush done chop money, flex life, lived lavish, flown choppers, flown private, had the most exotic cars, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

No jail can take that away from him, if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience, he is known and so on. He won't be starting from square 1

He can write a bestseller book, be a TV host, sing music people will buy, sell his story to American media companies, work for security organisations abroad etc

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food that is why black Americans even the celebs see jail as an achievement as street cred status bringer

how many haven't been to jail? you tell me as we speak many US celebs are in jail including Steven Spielberg's daughter, R Kelly, Da baby etc
Even Robert Downey Jr, Lil Kim, tommy Lee, Mark Wahlberg have all been to U.S prison
Their prison is not like our own many come out of jail looking better than they did before they went in.

Those quoting me will chose 10 - 15 years in American prison and a lifetime of living lavish for themselves and their family without thinking twice over being a poor Nigerian from birth to death.

Ask yourself what odds hushpuppi had of being as rich as he was without doing what he did? We all know majority of Nigerians will be born into poverty and will die in poverty but we all want to delude ourselves by thinking "I will be the one to make it" niggger that's what the other 100,000,000 dead Nigerians before you thought, you think every poor Nigerian chose to be poor? or they don't know your God or another one is "if he didn't do crime he would be enjoying by now!" Nigguh enjoying what exactly

Simple question please how many Nigerian lawyers do you know richer than or even half as rich as Hushpuppi? Even the celebs how many of them where as rich as hush? Only the very top 1%

Another quick question? Ask them how many years and how much suffering, and how much connections etc it took them to get that degree and then that position and if the pay for those without connection is adequate, do the same for every other profession except clergy and politicians

And decide for yourself what chance the vast majority of Nigerians have of becoming millionaires or even hundred thousandnaires ?

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech,

I thought if you go to school you must be rich until I was in a slum and a woman told me she did her youth service in taraba, I was surprised I was like wtf excuse me, she said yes she served in.... She didn't know I was thinking shocked thinking to myself "how did you go to school for 17+ years only to end up in this slum in this poverty" I assumed everyone in slums where uneducated never do wells, miscreants etc.

Imagine if she, like most young girls were compelled to sleep with lecturers for grades, or sorted to pass and all that thinking riches were ahead of them upon graduation only to end up in a slum without husband and children hey this isn't fiction this lady was quarrelling with another non educated woman the other day I recorded what the women were using to insult her. Her lack of husband and children she kept saying she sacrificed all that for school and her future but you decide if this is a future worth losing sleep for, worth losing meaningful relationships for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGhHX6sSzCU

Don't worry out of respect and privacy I didn't show her face.

Extra fun fact did you know?? Nigeria made more money from Yahoo boys in 2019 than from Agriculture think about it.

SHUT up scammer

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by onpoint69(m): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2020
seanwilliam:
that is not my handiwork.. u clearly see "credit to" above..
And besides, the write up is not glorifying or supporting scam.. read with a clear mind.. peace!

noted
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by seanwilliam(m): 10:20am On Jul 04, 2020
tot:

Pls tell them - seanwilliam, dublingreenb whatever his moniker is and other criminals painting a rosy picture of jail time. Wicked beings siphoning people's hard earned money. You are no different from ROBBERS.
are u ok atall ?? See this thot calling me a fraudster.. u are very stupid
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Midex88(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2020
seanwilliam:
I love your choice of words. I thought you would say in all cases

Credit to DuBLINGreenb, the original poster
Won't happen but las las hush done chop money, flex life, lived lavish, flown choppers, flown private, had the most exotic cars, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

No jail can take that away from him, if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience, he is known and so on. He won't be starting from square 1

He can write a bestseller book, be a TV host, sing music people will buy, sell his story to American media companies, work for security organisations abroad etc

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food that is why black Americans even the celebs see jail as an achievement as street cred status bringer

how many haven't been to jail? you tell me as we speak many US celebs are in jail including Steven Spielberg's daughter, R Kelly, Da baby etc
Even Robert Downey Jr, Lil Kim, tommy Lee, Mark Wahlberg have all been to U.S prison
Their prison is not like our own many come out of jail looking better than they did before they went in.

Those quoting me will chose 10 - 15 years in American prison and a lifetime of living lavish for themselves and their family without thinking twice over being a poor Nigerian from birth to death.

Ask yourself what odds hushpuppi had of being as rich as he was without doing what he did? We all know majority of Nigerians will be born into poverty and will die in poverty but we all want to delude ourselves by thinking "I will be the one to make it" niggger that's what the other 100,000,000 dead Nigerians before you thought, you think every poor Nigerian chose to be poor? or they don't know your God or another one is "if he didn't do crime he would be enjoying by now!" Nigguh enjoying what exactly

Simple question please how many Nigerian lawyers do you know richer than or even half as rich as Hushpuppi? Even the celebs how many of them where as rich as hush? Only the very top 1%

Another quick question? Ask them how many years and how much suffering, and how much connections etc it took them to get that degree and then that position and if the pay for those without connection is adequate, do the same for every other profession except clergy and politicians

And decide for yourself what chance the vast majority of Nigerians have of becoming millionaires or even hundred thousandnaires ?

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech,

I thought if you go to school you must be rich until I was in a slum and a woman told me she did her youth service in taraba, I was surprised I was like wtf excuse me, she said yes she served in.... She didn't know I was thinking shocked thinking to myself "how did you go to school for 17+ years only to end up in this slum in this poverty" I assumed everyone in slums where uneducated never do wells, miscreants etc.

Imagine if she, like most young girls were compelled to sleep with lecturers for grades, or sorted to pass and all that thinking riches were ahead of them upon graduation only to end up in a slum without husband and children hey this isn't fiction this lady was quarrelling with another non educated woman the other day I recorded what the women were using to insult her. Her lack of husband and children she kept saying she sacrificed all that for school and her future but you decide if this is a future worth losing sleep for, worth losing meaningful relationships for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGhHX6sSzCU

Don't worry out of respect and privacy I didn't show her face.

Extra fun fact did you know?? Nigeria made more money from Yahoo boys in 2019 than from Agriculture think about it.

See rubbish talk from an insensible idiot

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by bignero: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2020
cray91:
if just 20years it's okay then. not to much. i know some people here would wanna quote me but Bleep that.

Considering the charges against him really i was expecting for more years like between 40-50years but if its 20years. he should be glad oo cuz thats like years of more enjoyment cuz prison life in US is more like still living In Dubai cuz its far better than lives in State Capital of Naija(abuja) its sef

Sincerely 20 years is small..
Hes lucky.. American justice system has a face sometimes

He may get it shortend for good behavior..

Also note that 20 years is not 20 calender years..

It's shorter..

10 or so Months make a one us calendar year
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by cray91(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2020
okay
pizonewave:

Check your facts again. There is nothing fancy about Orange overall rooms, in the US. Especially if you arent gang affiliated. most try to keep things quiet to ensure they survive their jail term.
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by tot(f): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2020
seanwilliam:
are u ok atall ?? See this thot calling me a fraudster.. u are very stupid

You are a criminal, your comments here are a clear giveaway. Anyway, continue, that jail you are painting a rosy picture of, you will eventually taste it
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by myrates: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2020
sukar886:
Thief ,making us looking as if we are not trying, this guy have killed many people with high blood pressure... Gucci and Versace should come and bail him
I swear, they make those hustling legitimately without corresponding wealth to show for their efforts feel worthless.
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by tot(f): 10:24am On Jul 04, 2020
Midex88:

As in. Very very insensible. Disgrace of a human being.
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by cray91(m): 10:24am On Jul 04, 2020
yes right its just 10years straight calendar years
bignero:

It's shorter..

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by tot(f): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2020
As for the ones ignorantly saying it's just 10 calendar years, why not sacrifice your life and volunteer for it nau? Criminals!
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by cray91(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2020
yes its just 10years straight calendar. jail years is always half actual years
bignero:

It's shorter..

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by deltateam: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2020
Is E- money's wealth genuine? I am asking for a friend.

Anyway it's always the girls that get off happier in such activities.
Boy scams, steals, kills to make money and 'satisfy' a girl.

He gets killed and girl cashes out and japa and hooks on to the next maga. Cycle continues until she too dies.

When will they investigate Linda, Genevieve, Chika etc
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by princealexndre(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2020
ehinmowo:

And I hope he doesn't store those purported cash in Naira? grin. NIgeria would have changed Naira like 3 times before then. Inflation would have been in third digit. and exchange rate would been 5000 to a dollar.
That’s just what will be the best option, Naira value will keep depreciating, no hope for us sincerely
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Crayfish09: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2020
frankblinkz:
Taar na u want kill am,he's going to enjoy a better life than u in prison,the only difference btw u and him is freedom,even with ur freedom he's going to b better than you..my only worries is him becoming obsede while having a long time rest in prison..he wasnt convicted 4 murder but fraud,they cant kill him

You watch too much Hollywood. There are victims of cyber fraud in prisons and moreover, Hushpuppy is not an American. Worse, he is black. They will keep hitting him with their sticks until his skull caves in and he dies, or he becomes a vegetable. Write this down

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by MozB: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2020
20years? Hmmm.. This one go don turn full blown dog in 20 years o! I no sure se e go still be hushpuppi
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by seanwilliam(m): 10:36am On Jul 04, 2020
tot:

You are a criminal, your comments here are a clear giveaway. Anyway, continue, that jail you are painting a rosy picture of, you will eventually taste it
sheybi I don scam u before... ode.. by the way , e go make sense if me and u dey that jail na.. by the time I'm out, you would have given me 12 pikins wey we go sell if we come outside... ode oshi grin
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by massalati(m): 10:36am On Jul 04, 2020
chimoo guys i swear ba i feel for this nigga but las las the guy life still better pass 10 million nigerians, i wish i be hush after all i done chop life go far...

it is better to be as wealthy and influential like hushpuppy living your life in an american prison after enjoying life to the fullest than to be like an aboki taking those disgusting tick up and down in them name of living a free life. that guy na hero baba..

highly intelligent

chimoo guys i swear ba i feel for this nigga but las las the guy life still better pass 10 million nigerians, i wish i be hush after all i done chop life go far...

it is better to be as wealthy and influential like hushpuppy living your life in an american prison after enjoying life to the fullest than to be like an aboki taking those disgusting tick up and down in them name of living a free life. that guy na hero baba..

highly intelligent
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by xelly: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2020
20 years is small. If I am the judge, I will give him maximum. Meanwhile, Nigeria is yet to address the world as this fool is staining our name and image.

Why Nigeria always?
What's the government doing to avert this?
Corruption, crime, looting why? Why always Nigeria? Can't we show good example?
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by seanwilliam(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2020
Midex88:

Ogbeni, idiot and insensible should not be in the same sentence..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) / We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old / EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.