Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,974 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US (61133 Views)

Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin / Kenneth Emeni Pleads Guilty For Money Laundering, Faces Up 20 Years In US Prison / Hushpuppi Faces Extradition From UAE To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by TakeYourChance: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2020
What are you saying? At the age of 37 he has enjoyed but do you know how many more years he will live? His may never see freedom again.

He denounced his Nigeria citizenship. Dubai may never want him on Thier soil. US will definitely not want him. Likewise no Europe countries. He has effectively become stateless.

To add salt to wound, it's not just in US he commited these crimes, so it is very likely that when his sentence finishes in US, another country will request for his arrest and for him to be sentenced.

His only hope is God; he better pray that after US sentencing that no other developed country will ask for his extradition.

Other people in naija may not have been arrested yet, or before, but their lives never end well. They never fully enjoy what they have. It's only God that can save such people and only if they fully surrender to him.

seanwilliam:
I love your choice of words. I thought you would say in all cases

Credit to DuBLINGreenb, the original poster
Won't happen but las las hush done chop money, flex life, lived lavish, flown choppers, flown private, had the most exotic cars, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

No jail can take that away from him, if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience, he is known and so on. He won't be starting from square 1

He can write a bestseller book, be a TV host, sing music people will buy, sell his story to American media companies, work for security organisations abroad etc

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food that is why black Americans even the celebs see jail as an achievement as street cred status bringer

how many haven't been to jail? you tell me as we speak many US celebs are in jail including Steven Spielberg's daughter, R Kelly, Da baby etc
Even Robert Downey Jr, Lil Kim, tommy Lee, Mark Wahlberg have all been to U.S prison
Their prison is not like our own many come out of jail looking better than they did before they went in.

Those quoting me will chose 10 - 15 years in American prison and a lifetime of living lavish for themselves and their family without thinking twice over being a poor Nigerian from birth to death.

Ask yourself what odds hushpuppi had of being as rich as he was without doing what he did? We all know majority of Nigerians will be born into poverty and will die in poverty but we all want to delude ourselves by thinking "I will be the one to make it" niggger that's what the other 100,000,000 dead Nigerians before you thought, you think every poor Nigerian chose to be poor? or they don't know your God or another one is "if he didn't do crime he would be enjoying by now!" Nigguh enjoying what exactly

Simple question please how many Nigerian lawyers do you know richer than or even half as rich as Hushpuppi? Even the celebs how many of them where as rich as hush? Only the very top 1%

Another quick question? Ask them how many years and how much suffering, and how much connections etc it took them to get that degree and then that position and if the pay for those without connection is adequate, do the same for every other profession except clergy and politicians

And decide for yourself what chance the vast majority of Nigerians have of becoming millionaires or even hundred thousandnaires ?

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech,

I thought if you go to school you must be rich until I was in a slum and a woman told me she did her youth service in taraba, I was surprised I was like wtf excuse me, she said yes she served in.... She didn't know I was thinking shocked thinking to myself "how did you go to school for 17+ years only to end up in this slum in this poverty" I assumed everyone in slums where uneducated never do wells, miscreants etc.

Imagine if she, like most young girls were compelled to sleep with lecturers for grades, or sorted to pass and all that thinking riches were ahead of them upon graduation only to end up in a slum without husband and children hey this isn't fiction this lady was quarrelling with another non educated woman the other day I recorded what the women were using to insult her. Her lack of husband and children she kept saying she sacrificed all that for school and her future but you decide if this is a future worth losing sleep for, worth losing meaningful relationships for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGhHX6sSzCU

Don't worry out of respect and privacy I didn't show her face.

Extra fun fact did you know?? Nigeria made more money from Yahoo boys in 2019 than from Agriculture think about it.
Copied

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by meobizy(f): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
We’re now using photoshopped pictures? This gutter of a platform will never change.
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Tolex4real9:
The truth is that we will keep getting more and more people like him in a country like Nigeria where legit hustle no longer counts and youths and adults has accepted the very ones we were elected to manage their resources as they loot the economy back, front and center.

Its high time we take action against those frauds we call our leaders and not just sit idly by and watch them continue enjoying the wealth of many to themselves.
Those are the one we ought to be giving our attention to but No..

A pity

Talking about taking action. I would like you to search @nigeriayoutharetired on telegram. It's a group created for concern Nigeria youth who are tired at the status quo.
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Godbpraised: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
[/b]YOU ARE A BIG FOOL[b]. hmm I pity your parents. Ode may be we u sent u to jail in the US.
seanwilliam:

Won't happen but las las hush done chop money, flex life, lived lavish, flown choppers, flown private, had the most exotic cars, mingled with celebs obtained connections, became a known international brand.

No jail can take that away from him, if he comes out of prison he will be better than most poor Nigerians because he has a platform, he has connections, he has experience, he is known and so on. He won't be starting from square 1

He can write a bestseller book, be a TV host, sing music people will buy, sell his story to American media companies, work for security organisations abroad etc

Most Nigerians live in houses worst than American prisons me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, American prisons have 24/7 electricity, gym, free TV, free laundry services, free phone calls and free food that is why black Americans even the celebs see jail as an achievement as street cred status bringer

how many haven't been to jail? you tell me as we speak many US celebs are in jail including Steven Spielberg's daughter, R Kelly, Da baby etc
Even Robert Downey Jr, Lil Kim, tommy Lee, Mark Wahlberg have all been to U.S prison
Their prison is not like our own many come out of jail looking better than they did before they went in.

Those quoting me will chose 10 - 15 years in American prison and a lifetime of living lavish for themselves and their family without thinking twice over being a poor Nigerian from birth to death.

Ask yourself what odds hushpuppi had of being as rich as he was without doing what he did? We all know majority of Nigerians will be born into poverty and will die in poverty but we all want to delude ourselves by thinking "I will be the one to make it" niggger that's what the other 100,000,000 dead Nigerians before you thought, you think every poor Nigerian chose to be poor? or they don't know your God or another one is "if he didn't do crime he would be enjoying by now!" Nigguh enjoying what exactly

Simple question please how many Nigerian lawyers do you know richer than or even half as rich as Hushpuppi? Even the celebs how many of them where as rich as hush? Only the very top 1%

Another quick question? Ask them how many years and how much suffering, and how much connections etc it took them to get that degree and then that position and if the pay for those without connection is adequate, do the same for every other profession except clergy and politicians

And decide for yourself what chance the vast majority of Nigerians have of becoming millionaires or even hundred thousandnaires ?

I'm not encouraging crime please don't do crime but let us be realistic in our thoughts and speech,

I thought if you go to school you must be rich until I was in a slum and a woman told me she did her youth service in taraba, I was surprised I was like wtf excuse me, she said yes she served in.... She didn't know I was thinking shocked thinking to myself "how did you go to school for 17+ years only to end up in this slum in this poverty" I assumed everyone in slums where uneducated never do wells, miscreants etc.

Imagine if she, like most young girls were compelled to sleep with lecturers for grades, or sorted to pass and all that thinking riches were ahead of them upon graduation only to end up in a slum without husband and children hey this isn't fiction this lady was quarrelling with another non educated woman the other day I recorded what the women were using to insult her. Her lack of husband and children she kept saying she sacrificed all that for school and her future but you decide if this is a future worth losing sleep for, worth losing meaningful relationships for

Extra fun fact did you know?? Nigeria made more money from Yahoo boys in 2019 than from Agriculture think about it.
Copied
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by kingxsamz(m): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
That picture is photoshopped, just saying.
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by uthlaw: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
adolfHitler1934:
No matter how much you make from crime, no matter your connection, no matter how strong or powerful your private army may be.....the Law is stronger than you. You must answer for your crimes one day.

None of those who made their money thru crime ever live a continuous and prolonged happy life because in most cases it never end well with them....the Law will catch up with you ONE DAY.

Anini Lawrence
Dele Ilorin
Shine Rambo
Evans the kidnapper

And so on, and so forth.....
the main thieves nko
Sani abacha
Ibrahim babangida
Olusegun obasanjo
Ebele Jonathan
Mohammad buhari
And the rest of them!

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by InvertedHammer: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/hushpuppi-faces-20-year-jail-term-in-us-official/
/
Money laundering may be 20yrs. But is he being charged with money laundering alone? All the charges and final conviction will determine how many years he gets (not excluding other deals).

By the way, it comes down that if he is convicted, the "minimum" is 20 years i.e 20 years guaranteed under Federal sentencing guidelines. He'd better start accepting plea deals if offered.

2017-2020 (3yrs) enjoyment, 20 years imprisonment. In terms of R:R, he lost out. Hushpuppi is not a hacker as shown in the court documents. I never believed he is. He looks too dumb to be one. He provided the recipient accounts for coconspirator1 (a foreign national). That foreign national is a monster.

I will be shocked if he gets up to 10 years.

/

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by emmnprince(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
You submitted valid points!

But niggar, this part of your articulated write up: ". . . me typing this have not seen electricity in 42 hours straight, I paid aboki 50 bucks to charge my phone, . . ." I have read it in one of your previous comments on Hushpuppi news more than 5 days ago. Does it mean that una never still get light since then and na aboki still dey help you charge your phone? Or na just copy and paste from previous comment? Anyway sha, we get your message.

But what's the way forward in this country we find ourselves?
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by usj(m): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
poshestmina:
Useless criminal.

You see them on Instagram with motivational captions
" I started my poultry with 1 feather ",
" I started my multinational restaurant with 1 spoon of garri"
" I started my clothing line with a broken needle and thread"
Please don't kill me with laughter this afternoon, I never chop.

you start putting pressure on yourself and regretting your existence .

I kukuma trust FBI undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by usj(m): 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2020
poshestmina:
Useless criminal.

I beg, I never chop oh! No kill me with laughter! I love how you pass your message with humor.
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by luluman: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
poshestmina:
Useless criminal.

I salute your post. They make it look like it's all legitimate work.
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Fucsheetup(f): 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

And pls don't attack anyone u see on this platform cos u don't know me and I don't know u.. my msg was to those who engage in fraudulent activities.. of which i assume u r buh a female for that matter so am wondering... Or perhaps u have personal engagement wiv hushpoppi or related to him. I also believe this platform creates a chance to air out ur frustrations so I advice to create a post and share ur views. I do not have any personal beef wiv u so back off
I can not comprehend for the life of me what you are going on about up there.

Good day
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
Fucsheetup:
I can not comprehend for the life of me what you are going on about up there.

Good day

I despise ppl like u.. u are full of trouble and good day to u too

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Fucsheetup(f): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2020
Mykel51:

Wow...as beautiful as you are, your heart is vile. What a Shame !

Millions in this country have made it big through legal means and are still making it. Why don't you consider those 'non-evil' options ?
I have no reply for you if you are gullible enough to believe that there is anyone in this nation that has made it big through legal means. This whole country is illegal, it nations were not sovereign we’d be facing countless crimes. Not even Law firms or law enforcement make it legally, they are busy ether defending criminals in courts or protecting criminals in their homes.

My heart is an organ that pumps just blood. My brain does the vileness.

Keep your assertions to yourself, I don’t give a rat’s ass what ‘shame’ means to you, run your race of life, we’ll soon be 6ft deep.
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by adegeye38(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
poshestmina:
Useless criminal.

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Fucsheetup(f): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

I despise ppl like u.. u are full of trouble and good day to u too
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Safety19: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
banom:
Some of us may not even be alive the day HUSHPUPPY will be released from jail if he bags 20 years jail term.

Aswear!
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Crispels(m): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
seanwilliam:

Copied

Stop stylishly defending fraud. Hush Puppi and Invictus Obi found their way to Dubai and the USA. Why did they not hustle legitimately? This is a case of greed and the impatient urge to live a luxurious life. And f.uck that shit that he has made good connections. 20years is a long period of time. A lot of things would have changed by then. So many of the people he claims to know now may not be alive then. They may even be broke or not even wanting to associate with him.

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Mykel51(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Fucsheetup:
I have no reply for you if you are gullible enough to believe that there is anyone in this nation that has made it big through legal means. This whole country is illegal, it nations were not sovereign we’d be facing countless crimes. Not even Law firms or law enforcement make it legally, they are busy ether defending criminals in courts or protecting criminals in their homes.

My heart is an organ that pumps just blood. My brain does the vileness.

Keep your assertions to yourself, I don’t give a rat’s ass what ‘shame’ means to you, run your race of life, we’ll soon be 6ft deep.

Gullibility is when you think you can only make it in life through illegal or unjust means. I know too many people who have made it without engaging in anything illegal.

Change your mentality, change your life !!!
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by luluosas(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Crime is deadly. Don't get involved. Hustle legitimately
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Crispels(m): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
DonBenny77:
Our own notorious Hushlegend
So 'proud' of you boy
"African prince"
The brains on you though!
Twale baba! You were very productive in your field

There is nothing extraordinary about what he did. If he's that smart, he should invent a software like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and the likes. Anyone with basic knowledge of cyberinfrastructure can pull off what he did. People just have more integrity than others.
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by authority2006(m): 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
banom:
Some of us may not even be alive the day HUSHPUPPY will be released from jail if he bags 20 years jail term.

And what made you sure that Hushpuppy himself will be alive in the next 20 years?
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Crispels(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
cray91:
if just 20years it's okay then. not to much. i know some people here would wanna quote me but Bleep that.

Considering the charges against him really i was expecting for more years like between 40-50years but if its 20years. he should be glad oo cuz thats like years of more enjoyment cuz prison life in US is more like still living In Dubai cuz its far better than lives in State Capital of Naija(abuja) its sef

Stop saying what you know little about. Prison cells for cybercriminals in the US are hell. Do your research.

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Crispels(m): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
VirginSearcher:
The pics looks photo-shopped. I wished he would get a good attorney that would enable him reduce the sentence. I feel for him

Why should you feel for a greedy criminal who found his way to a developed country but chose not to work legitimately?

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by lakeside79937: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hushpuupy is not going down alone all his accomplices would be traced and crippled . These are the guys that split Nigerians name in the western world . You can t even chat a woman here in England once you tell them you are nigerian they disappear cos they dont trust nigerians .just as these guys spoilt south africa and Thailand. He got what he deserved no sympathy for them
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by authority2006(m): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
seanwilliam:

You are still helping spread this yesterday nonsense of a post? I guess you didn't bother to read the number of quotes that nonsense post received with negative responses.
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Crispels(m): 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
frankblinkz:
Hypocrites!! u guys are happy now..u chant and rejoice over his arrest.
now take a look at urself,do u enjoy d life u are living,do u feel happy each day of ur life knwn u dnt have at all.
dude jst did what he cud do to survive,bcuz of d zoo country we find ourselves..if am to choose a life,i will choose that of hushpuppi..this life no just balance,i knw sm of u will quote me,hopefully if i dnt get reach to any harmful substance,i'm f*ckn tired..everythn is nt jst cool anymore.TIRED OF LIFE

The problem is not bad governance but greed and impatience. Hush Puppi found his way to Dubai - where he has access to good jobs and stuff. He chose not to work but engage in fraud. And he ended up spending his loot on luxury lifestyle. If you take all these Naija yahoo boys to the USA(where there is good governance) and give good jobs - they will still look for means to scam people. Because they want to drive Benz. Live lavishly forgetting that life is a process and things take time. Most of these people are not looking for how to meet their basic needs. They are all in a hurry to live in luxury - neglecting the fact that people in developed countries largely live an average lifestyle. When Americans deride Nigerians with terms like ”Nigerian Prince” or ”419”, do they refer to Nigerian politicians or ordinary Nigerians who engage in cybercrime? This shows you who really brings us shame. Nonsense!

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by seanwilliam(m): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
authority2006:

You are still helping spread this yesterday nonsense of a post? I guess you didn't bother to read the number of quotes that nonsense post received with negative responses.
Every man's well being should be every man's concern.
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by authority2006(m): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
cray91:
if just 20years it's okay then. not to much. i know some people here would wanna quote me but Bleep that.

Considering the charges against him really i was expecting for more years like between 40-50years but if its 20years. he should be glad oo cuz thats like years of more enjoyment cuz prison life in US is more like still living In Dubai cuz its far better than lives in State Capital of Naija(abuja) its sef

At your age, you still haven't understood that freedom has no price? This means that you can trade 20 years of your life of freedom in Nigeria for prison in the US. Shame
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by Crispels(m): 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
cray91:
their lives is still far better in the US federal prison than many of Us in this shithole of a corntree

You all think US federal prisons are the same as what you see in Hollywood movies. Some prisons here in the US are worse than Kirikiri. I just pity most people who don't really know the penalty for crimes like these in America.

Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by authority2006(m): 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2020
seanwilliam:
Every man's well being should be every man's concern.

Even the wellbeing of a financial criminal who has sent many people into their graves? Judgement has caught up with him.
Re: Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US by seanwilliam(m): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
Crispels:

The problem is not bad governance but greed and impatience. Hush Puppi found his way to Dubai - where he has access to good jobs and stuff. He chose not to work but engage in fraud. And he ended up spending his loot on luxury lifestyle. If you take all these Naija yahoo boys to the USA(where there is good governance) and give good jobs - they will still look for means to scam people. Because they want to drive Benz. Live lavishly forgetting that life is a process and things take time. Most of these people are not looking for how to meet their basic needs. They are all in a hurry to live in luxury - neglecting the fact that people in developed countries largely live an average lifestyle. When Americans deride Nigerians with terms like ”Nigerian Prince” or ”419”, do they refer to Nigerian politicians or ordinary Nigerians who engage in cybercrime? This shows you who really brings us shame. Nonsense!

you are just confusing yourself, most people are into it for survival.. how many politicians pikin have you heard doing Yahoo yahoo before? No one is supportingfraud, but u and I know that if a country fails to do the needful on time , then it should be ready to clean this mess later .. every country has scammers .. the point is if the system is working, it will reduce.... a person that finish schooling and gets better paying job wouldn't think of delving into scam.. and u cant tell me a graduate that spent four years in nigeria university is lazy.. four years under harsh condition .... and u see, since most of them have tasted scam money and see how easy it is, then it would be hard to take dem out of it..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) / We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old / EFCC Arrests 3 Corps Members, 19 Undergraduates, 10 Others For Fraud (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104