Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister (29613 Views)

Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" / Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance / Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by AnanseK(m): 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
deepwater:

You are wrong
It is the duty of the plaintiff to provide logical evidences
Further exhibits would be provided by the investigating body.

The defendant just need to defend it all with counter evidences and exhibitions

Not when you are a public servant in charge of huge resources as a DG and now as a Minister. He must be transparent with all his financial transactions and why not?
Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by frog12: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
i have seen the bio in the past. nothing significant.
as a minister hes entitled to govt owned mansion. thats a given.

so since hes an expert, whats his achievement so far as comm. minister?
what did he achieved as nitda dg besides travelling to dubai on expos ?

mu2sa2:
Mr frog, go and read Pantani's bio first instead of coming here to praise your anus!
Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
Throwback:

Because money that should have been spent on Suya was wasted on an emotional mind that will wail over a loss till the agony is shared even by the grandchildren.

You already inadvertently revealed why you rant and criticise, so no point debating someone who has already admitted to being in the offside position.
cool cool
Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by Dregenyi: 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
Goldencheese:
Okay, Mr Minister.
Some people get power sha 3 wives, I swear burantashi is involved here ���

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by deepwater(f): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
AnanseK:

Not when you are a public servant in charge of huge resources as a DG and now as a Minister. He must be transparent with all his financial transactions and why not?

You wouldn't want to spend all valuable time and resources as a civil servant proving your innocence.

Let the job be simple
Accuse the person with verifiable facts.
Not pictures
That is labeling
Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by Brunicekid(m): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
u be baby ... do u know what it means to be minister of communications of Nigeria do u know ncc ..when a minister p.a is far richer than an American professor ....if u know u know.....
I won't reply you harshly, but will want you to go and get the official salary of communication minister and Professor at Saudi University.
Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by ahiboilandgas: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
Brunicekid:
I won't reply you harshly, but will want you to go and get the official salary of communication minister and Professor at Saudi University.
u are a kid .i will work for free as Nigerian Minister of communications

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by Grateful02(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
This Sahara reporters sef, dem no dey even give politicians breathing space eh.
Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by Brunicekid(m): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
u are a kid .i will work for free as Nigerian Minister of communications
You are pointless! If you can't answer my simple question, then we all know who the kid is.

Reply my question, or don't bother quoting me anymore.
Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by mukthar2000(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister

But u are still planning to buy it very soon? greedy leaders
Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by EMMALEX4REAL: 6:45am On Jul 05, 2020
WHO ASK U !
Re: Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister by AnanseK(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2020
deepwater:

You wouldn't want to spend all valuable time and resources as a civil servant proving your innocence.

Let the job be simple
Accuse the person with verifiable facts.
Not pictures
That is labeling

You would be amazed at what resources and of course time could be saved and gainfully utilized if all senior public servants at that level did their with utmost transparency ( what you described “proving their innocence”)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Should Resist The Proposed Christian "Ecclesiastical" Court Bill / "My Fulani Story"; Pastor Narrates His Experience With Herdsmen In His Farm.PICS / Peter Obi Visits Kingsley Moghalu (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.