Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

This Person Is A Scammer. Beware - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Person Is A Scammer. Beware (968 Views)

Wondabeauty Monica Is A Man, A Theif And A Scammer. Beware / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Person Is A Scammer. Beware by ahahnow: 4:25am On Jul 04, 2020
Ivyhairline
Fcmb

Whoever owns that account scammed me. Ladies beware. I am still waiting for my wig since March

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Person Is A Scammer. Beware by Ed12(m): 4:35am On Jul 04, 2020
And there are too many of them
Re: This Person Is A Scammer. Beware by Purplebubble: 6:36am On Jul 04, 2020
Why are people so wicked?
Re: This Person Is A Scammer. Beware by mamaafrik(m): 9:20am On Jul 04, 2020
ahahnow:
Ivyhairline
Fcmb

Whoever owns that account scammed me. Ladies beware. I am still waiting for my wig since March
why not contact the bank,and if the bank is doing nothing report to Central Bank and efcc
Re: This Person Is A Scammer. Beware by ahahnow: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
mamaafrik:
why not contact the bank,and if the bank is doing nothing report to Central Bank and efcc

I reported to the banks. They said I have to go to the police. People told me not to bother because the amount I will use to get them to attend to me will be far more than the amount i lost. Please if you have Any more suggestions or connections help me out if you can. Thanks
Re: This Person Is A Scammer. Beware by mamaafrik(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2020
This is Frank mba contact,send him a mail with the Documents of evidence,narrating how you have gone to bank and police with no assistance ,call or sms to (doublefrank2000@yahoo.com

08038375844)

I will be expecting a feedback.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Every Woman At The Age Of 40 To 50 Years, Is Guilty Of These. / 5 Strange Things Men Want From Women But Won't Ask / Ubi Franklin Babymama Share Pictures Of Her Breastfeeding Her Baby. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.