Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. (5251 Views)

Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / This Girl Is Annoying Me So Much, She's Not Answering My Calls Again. / How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by sinator(m): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hello guys,

There was this girl i promised to give a phone call some time ago.
So it happened that on the fateful day, i picked up my i-phone 6 and dialed her number.
Baamm baaamm! the phone buzzed in my ears.
And it was done, no response.
So i tried the number again and same. No response!.
When i dialed it the 3rd time, she picked up the call and sounded pissed, and then she said "Hello, you called me the first time i did not pick up, you called the second time, i did not pick. Did you not think i was busy?"

So i want to ask you guys. How many times should someone's number be tried, if the person isnt picking up?
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by RoyalBlak007: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
♤ Once in my opinion.

♤Twice is not bad too

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
chai wetin we no hear

some people fit ask how many time dey can eat daily undecided
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by kingxsamz(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
for me thrice...
Once you call three times and the person still doesn't pick,just leave the person and call later.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by sinator(m): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
chai wetin we no hear

some people fit ask how many time dey can eat daily undecided
what is wrong with the question? Well sorry, i didnt look at your name before replying you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by Airforce1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
I don't call more than 3 times .

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by Cladez(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
Since i don't use an iphone 6,i call just twice.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
sinator:
what is wrong with the question? Well sorry, i didnt look at your name before replying you

thinking on feet instantly pays

u will still ask for what to tell to a girl that tell u she have a bf undecided

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by sinator(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

thinking on feet instantly pays

u will still ask for what to tell to a girl that tell u she have a bf undecided
i thought you said you have retired

3 Likes

Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by ranmoor: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
Once... If it is damn important maybe twice. Its normal for a responsible person to return missed calls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
Sir Just Once! Try Twice If Its Very Important

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
sinator:
i thought you said you have retired

just make ignorance dey play ludo on top ur head lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by AvatarMode(m): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
My opinion: once, maximum twice. I'm actually learning to call once.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by sinator(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

just make ignorance dey play ludo on top ur head lipsrsealed
Am done talking.. I cant believe nairaland asked for a username and you actually put that. undecided undecided
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by inotice: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
so i picked up my iphone6.. ....
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
Op just want us to know he got IPhone 6.���
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by Prognose: 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
When using iPhone 6 or 8 call once. At least for you to own these expensive phones it is good you don't come off looking desperate.

But for other phones it is good to call twice only. If she doesn't pick then she's obviously busy or with her other boyfriend. Chill for an hour or two then try again.
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by Uyi168: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
U use style tell us say say u dea use iphone 6...

3 Likes

Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
you call ONCE and if that person doesnt answer, then they will have the "missed call" msg on their phone, and should therefore call you back. if they dont then that means you are not important to them (thus you should forget that ungrateful bastard)

3 Likes

Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by iamJ(m): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
Asshole like me

I will allow the phone ring for 10secs

If you don't pick, i wouldn't call again

If u call I will pick ur call the 3rd time it rings

Disclaimer
Abeg I know u will read this, friends and babe are excluded from such attitude

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Twice is cool. Then follow it up with a text message, summarizing why you are calling.
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Twice is okay by me.
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by egopersonified(f): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
twice is just right.

called someone and he didn't pick, after 20 missed calls, he switched off his fone, I kept checking to know when he switches it back on, called him again, with12 missed calls, he switched off his phone again. No be person tell am to send my money the next day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
If you dare to call me more than twice for a non life threatening issue.

Well those who know me well know better
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by Blackhawk01: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
Except it's emergency, twice please. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by makydebbie(f): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Except it's emergency, twice please. undecided
Honestly I don't fancy when someone give me 20 missed calls except it's him. If I no fit pick, use sms biko.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by Kimcutie: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
10 times
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
Once! Calling me twice piss me off
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Honestly I don't fancy when someone give me 20 missed calls except it's him. If I no fit pick, use sms biko.
them never lock u outside gate before, 20 missed calls is small sef undecided
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by makydebbie(f): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
them never lock u outside gate before, 20 missed calls is small sef undecided
It's only mum that'll keep calling. It's annoying.
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Only Safiaa is allowed to call me more than once, for others if I don't pick up once, just send an sms
Re: How Many Times Is Appropriate To Call Someone, If The Person Is Not Answering. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
makydebbie:
It's only mum that'll keep calling. It's annoying.
mother's are the best! No matter how old we are there always have the best intentions for us cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Love You But I’ll Marry You Because You Trained Me In School – Lady / How To Get Airtel's 500mb For Just N100!!! / Ashawo Na The Best!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.