Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It (861 Views)

Yahoo Boys Are Hardworking, They Are The Smartest People In This Life - Woman / I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering / ‘I Was Offered N4m To Have S$x With A Dog And Now I Think Am Pregnant’ – Lady Cr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by Twinkletwin: 10:16am On Jul 04, 2020
I have been battling with hunger for days now no way out please help me out of my misery
Please help am starving 310 8574 507 First bank

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by Xristars(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2020
Please o. Don't lose it.
If you are tired of hunger, leave your comfort, your location and do something. At least you can write and speak English.
Offer your services to someone for pay.
The lockdown has been eased, people are now looking for solutions, find one problem and solve it.

Me I sold facemask on Wednesday at a bank and made 1050 naira within an hour. I plan on selling more on monday. Though I made it myself but you can meet a tailor to sew for you to market at banks, hospitals, NEPA offices etc.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by Twinkletwin: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2020
Thank you sir
I don't even have anything to start any small business my life is all failure
And am clocking 30 already
I've never made above 10k before
Worst of now am totally bankrupt and handicap no hope and no food. Am depressed and always thinking about death.

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by pekisdgee(m): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2020
every man get his/her own problem which you dont know... come!!! no be only you waka come ooo
Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by Twinkletwin: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
pekisdgee:
every man get his/her own problem which you dont know... come!!! no be only you waka come ooo
I know bro but how can I be 3days now without food no work no hope n I have ulcer

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by rasheedatt(f): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
Don't kill yourself dear
try and engage yourself in something.
I know how hard it is but suicide is not the only way. Your life is not a failure yet trust in God
He will help you
Stay blessed I care

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by Twinkletwin: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2020
rasheedatt:
Don't kill yourself dear
I know how hard it is but suicide is not the only way. Your life is not a failure yet trust in God
He will help you
Stay blessed I care
Hmmm no way out 4 me now. Am even feeling dizzy I've been holding on for long now everythin is against me u won't understand what am passing through anyway for even listening to me tank you I will never forget embarassed
rasheedatt:
Don't kill yourself dear
He will help you
Stay blessed I care
Hmmm no way out 4 me now. Am even feeling dizzy I've been holding on for long now everythin is against me u won't understand what am passing through anyway for even listening to me tank you I will never forget
Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by allthingsgood: 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Twinkletwin:
I have been battling with hunger for days now no way out please help me out of my misery

Stop being lazy. Stop wasting money on data and begging like almajiri. Go and sell pure water and eat

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by Twinkletwin: 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2020
allthingsgood:

Stop being lazy. Stop wasting money on data and begging like almajiri. Go and sell pure water and eat
guy you won't understand
Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by allthingsgood: 6:18pm On Jul 04, 2020
Twinkletwin:
guy you won't understand

Scammer. Smh
Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by Twinkletwin: 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
allthingsgood:

Scammer. Smh
see now you can't help me but calling a Scammer for seeking for what to eat. Why bro if you see my picture that I died of hunger you will be the first to type rip or if they post say I theif now you will say otherwise all fingers are not equal. How did I scam you or anyone? Please be guided

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by SAMBARRY: 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
Go and seek Jesus

He's the helper of the helpless

He died for you to be free from poverty

Now say this after me

I am sorry dear Lord Jesus for all my known and unknown sins

Forgive me and have mercy on me

I accept you as my lord and saviour

I promise you I will never go back to sin

I need your help to achieve This

Thank you for your salvation and accepting me as one of your children.

I'm grateful for your salvation in Jesus name

Lord give me wisdom, resources , opportunities and skills in order for my hands to generate funds thank you Jesus for accepting me as your own and for answered prayers in Jesus name amen
Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by allthingsgood: 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2020
Twinkletwin:
see now you can't help me but calling a Scammer for seeking for what to eat. Why bro if you see my picture that I died of hunger you will be the first to type rip or if they post say I theif now you will say otherwise all fingers are not equal. How did I scam you or anyone? Please be guided

You are nothing but a scammer. You have been begging online here for months if not years. You have money to buy expensive data but claim to be dieing of hunger. My brother if u want to die do it once and for all. Drink sniper or jump into lagoon let us rest. All this begibegi no de work. U are only reaping curses on yourself because a beggars hand will forever be below. No food for lazy man
Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by Twinkletwin: 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2020
allthingsgood:

You are nothing but a scammer. You have been begging online here for months if not years. You have money to buy expensive data but claim to be dieing of hunger. My brother if u want to die do it once and for all. Drink sniper or jump into lagoon let us rest. All this begibegi no de work. U are only reaping curses on yourself because a beggars hand will forever be below. No food for lazy man
thank you may the God that made it easy for make it for me. If I have I won't ask thank you I don't wish u bad
Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by Twinkletwin: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Go and seek Jesus

He's the helper of the helpless

He died for you to be free from poverty

Now say this after me

I am sorry dear Lord Jesus for all my known and unknown sins

Forgive me and have mercy on me

I accept you as my lord and saviour

I promise you I will never go back to sin

I need your help to achieve This

Thank you for your salvation and accepting me as one of your children.

I'm grateful for your salvation in Jesus name

Lord give me wisdom, resources , opportunities and skills in order for my hands to generate funds thank you Jesus for accepting me as your own and for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

do the Lord really care?
Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by SAMBARRY: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
Twinkletwin:
do the Lord really care?
yes he does if not you won't wake up from your sleep all this years
Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by Twinkletwin: 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
yes he does if not you won't wake up from your sleep all this years
but I pray everyday I believe in God. I cannot deny any of his favour. But right now I really need help
Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by SAMBARRY: 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
Twinkletwin:
but I pray everyday I believe in God. I cannot deny any of his favour. But right now I really need help
God will send help to you in Jesus name.amen
Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by Twinkletwin: 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
God will send help to you in Jesus name.amen
amen

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by rasheedatt(f): 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2020
allthingsgood:

Leave this guy alone people face a lot this days may God help them.
Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by allthingsgood: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
rasheedatt:
Leave this guy alone people face a lot this days may God help them.

People face alot yes, but not buying data to beg on nairaland
Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by allthingsgood: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Twinkletwin:
thank you may the God that made it easy for make it for me. If I have I won't ask thank you I don't wish u bad

Cheap emotional blackmail. It won't work sir
Go and work to eat
Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by betonnaira: 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2020
Twinkletwin:
kill ur self am also tired my self will b joining u soon
Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by rasheedatt(f): 12:52am On Jul 05, 2020
allthingsgood:

People face alot yes, but not buying data to beg on nairaland
do you know most people use Facebook and nairaland free on opera?
Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by Twinkletwin: 12:55am On Jul 05, 2020
betonnaira:
kill ur self am also tired my self will b joining u soon
may God make it easier for you to
Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by Twinkletwin: 12:56am On Jul 05, 2020
allthingsgood:

Cheap emotional blackmail. It won't work sir
Go and work to eat
maybe you are still under your parents that is the reason you don't know anything yet
Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by allthingsgood: 4:51am On Jul 05, 2020
rasheedatt:
do you know most people use Facebook and nairaland free on opera?

Can u stop falling for this bullshit
You should be smarter
Except this is d same beggar using another acc
Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by rasheedatt(f): 7:26am On Jul 05, 2020
allthingsgood:

Can u stop falling for this bullshit
You should be smarter
Except this is d same beggar using another acc
I don't understand what do you mean?
Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:48am On Jul 05, 2020
Bro, Apply Loan From Online App and get as much as 50k
Re: Am Tired Of This Life I Think Am Losing It by Twinkletwin: 11:16am On Jul 05, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Bro, Apply Loan From Online App and get as much as 50k
ths not a help

(1) (Reply)

How To Retireve You Money After Been SCAMMED / Missing Multi-million Naira Artwork Found In Hosa Okunbo's Farm / ENDSARS: Ikorodu Guys Protest Inside Police Station, Sings & Dance On Police Van

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.