Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia (69934 Views)

The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village / Antelope, Python, Porcupines, Guinea Fowls Killed By Hunters In Nasarawa (Photos / Can You Eat Any Of These Bush Meat Caught By These Hunters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by InvisibleWriter: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
Eastern cat

LOL
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by hammer3: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
IF HUNTING HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO THIS TINY ANIMALS, THEN AFRICA IS SICK.

WE NEED TO TAKE BETTER CARE OF OUR FOREST AND ANIMALS, TO ENSURE RICHNESS.

I MEAN, THAT LAST ONE RESEMBLE BABY CAT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by dubeygol: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
Must we eat everything in the name of bush meat?

2 Likes

Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by GuestLog: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
No sir, it's not alright! grin

1 Like

Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by morris477(m): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
Bende they can eat anything they see in the bush
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by hammer3: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
dubeygol:
Must we eat everything in the name of bush meat?

THEY WILL SOON FINISH THE SMALL ANIMALS.

LOOKS LIKE THEY ALREADY FINISHED THE BIG ONES.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR OUR GENERATION TO TAKE OVER, THE OLDER ONES DONT KNOW THEIR RESPONSIBILITY TO PRESERVE THE ECO BALANCE, GROW OUR FOREST AND SECURE ALL ANIMALS ON AFRICA CONTINENT.

THE ANIMALS ARE OUR WEALTH.

3 Likes

Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by kingpako(m): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
Looks like cat and rat

3 Likes

Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Standing5(m): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
EzzyCarter:

So killing these animals would totally eradicate their hunger forever huh? Such a shallow-minded reasoning sad
This your ignorant outburst is uncalled for.

Have you done a population count of wildlife to term them as under the threat of extinction?
If that your logic is well followed then Homosexuals too are endangering the human specie because they are against reproductive practices.

5 Likes

Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by chatinent: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
As a traditional man, all I see is meat. I don't know about wildlife preservation.

1 Like

Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by NaijadrivaCars: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hmmm. lalastic sef
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by favour32(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2020
Before I open the page with heading.... animals killed by hunters in my village.....I think say na large animals like hippopotamus, antelope,bush pig.....I nor know say na all these church rat animals nai this guy wan display grin

3 Likes

Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Blueelf: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
In these days of lassa fever??

Make una continue to chop anything for Bush

Una go soon dey cry blood
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by 2shure: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
God created all animals unique and smart. But man decided to kill them to eat.

1 Like

Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Sirwallace(m): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
People eat stuff in this country. and why that animal look like cat like that.

By the way

Hello everyone, is there anyone who stays or ply area around waec office at Ogba in Ikeja Lagos? I wanna go there for my certificate and I am not sure if their office is open for issuance of certificate.
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
EzzyCarter:

So killing these animals would totally eradicate their hunger forever huh? Such a shallow-minded reasoning sad

You're trying to be smart but you're not. Man has survived feeling on animals since the beginning of time. Man should not stave now because animals want to live. That man would live to see another day with that food in his belly.

That you're privileged doesn't mean others are. At the end of the day, you also eat animals that should be preserved one way or the other.

10 Likes

Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by ClintonDGalaxy(m): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
odogwu9:
Amazing & Beautiful Wildlife Killed By Hunters In My Village

Check out this amazing and beautiful wildlife killed by hunters in my village here in Amaediaba Nkpa,Bende LGA of Abia State. I have seen this animals being showcased alot on Natgeowild documentaries on dstv - "Man and nature "...It's a pity these animals are being killed. The country is behind in all aspects of human endeavor and Wildlife Preservation is the least of Nigeria's problem.

My townsman.
Nwani ukwu ndewo

1 Like

Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by chelseamann(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
I remember when we were still kids..our grand pa(RIP Boss) used to hunt this kind of bush meats steady when we visit home..he will prepare it with pepper, utazi and other local ingredients and we would be "suluing" it right from the "ikwe"
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
Is that the popular anu nchi? shocked

If yes, do ngwongwo sharpally. I'm coming with a keg of mortuary standard palmwine asap. grin
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Oharina(m): 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
PureGoldh:
I no fit chop that one wey dey like cat
And na e sweet pass o!
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by sonnie10: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
They should have left that beautiful one that looks like cat.
It’s just adorable.

1 Like

Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by bonnyhope: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Sharap

You hypocrite

You would also kill if you have the opportunity and the skills
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Chochovini: 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
They will just kill anything anyhow. No respect for animal rights.
. SEE This one, man no get right for naija na bush meat wan get?

1 Like

Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by sammyj: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
Bush cat and rat. What a combination. Hunger is bad ooo!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by EzzyCarter: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
bonnyhope:

Sharap

You hypocrite

You would also kill if you have the opportunity and the skills

Nah man. If I those animals were the last things I could eat, I'd hire savages like you to do the job for me grin ion need such skills bruv cheesy
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by selfmadeboss: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
las las they will turn to canibals
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Sweeetheart(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
even in a developed region that's competing with Houston Texas?

someone will eat this kind things? there is no how you will eat these animals and you won't be hate filled

Kanu foolishness might be the result of this cruel animals
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by bonnyhope: 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Nah man. If I those animals were the last things I could eat, I'd hire savages like you to do the job for me grin ion need such skills bruv cheesy

Do you know how nutritious grasscutter meat is?
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Femeto: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Grass cutter and Wild cat.
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Paulflurry29: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kriss216:

I laugh in a jaguars voice. There is no difference between a cougar and a cow when you are hungry. But I also support conservation.
Wildlife preservation when there's hunger in the land? Na person wey dey alive dey preserve things.
Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by Chochovini: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
They will just kill anything anyhow. No respect for animal rights.
. Man no get rights for naija na bush meat won get?

1 Like

Re: Animals Killed By Hunters In My Village, Nkpa In Abia by VickyRotex(f): 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Make una just dey chow meat anyhow sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Show Your Christmas Cooking & Livestock You're Using ⭕️ / Pictures Of Cute,Yummy and Affordable Cakes by Lemmie Cakes 'n' Treats / Lockdown: US Destroys Tons Of Food As Farmer Can’t Get Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.