Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend (7984 Views)

What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money / What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by rasheylaw(m): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
Can you ever imagine that a 13 year old girl could have a boyfriend?, or even have the courage to profess her love to him openly?. The world is indeed coming to an end.

This shows that parents are no longer in control, of what their children are doing lately. We see young children do the most bizarre things, that could get them in trouble in the future.

Recently, a picture of a girl is trending online. This picture was posted in a facebook group Inter-varsity connect (IVC), by Mbadiwe Alex. This picture shows a 13 year old girl, expressing her commitment to her older lover who is also celebrating his birthday. The girl on her facebook post, promises never to leave him, she swore to always be on his side no matter the situation. This picture has got a lot of attention, as many Facebook users are so far reacting to it. Some are of the opinion that she is just a child and as a result, does not know what she is doing. Others believe that she knows what she is doing, to these group of people, the young girl in question is deeply in love.

My opinion

I think it is abuse for a young girl at this age to be in a relationship. This goes to show that parents are no longer in control of their children actions.

In order to prove that this is real, I traced the picture to the original owner, the picture belongs to a facebook user identified simply as Favy Bliss. She is a Nigerian and indeed she is in love.

What is your opinion on this.

• Do you think it is right for a 13 year old girl to be in love?.

• Will you allow your child to have a boyfriend at 13?.

Here is what she posted on facebook;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by budaatum: 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
Maybe the guy is that nice. And she's never been loved. He after all has "had a positive effect in her life".

If only her parent's had loved her more.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by rasheylaw(m): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2020

Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by rasheylaw(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
This post has indeed got a lot of people reacting.

Here are some comments from facebook users;

1 Share

Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by Aboks(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Uwa mmebi

Small girl like this don dey chop prick

2 Likes

Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by WakeNbaked: 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Make I chuk some guys yarns

Some guys anger dey come from the fact that at their age dey never receive this kind public worship from a lady before. Chai.

Edit: a reliable source has confirm that it is fake.

Reliable source: one of the Facebook comment justify the fact that the facebook account that post that has no photos.
Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by rasheylaw(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
budaatum:
Maybe the guy is that nice. And she's never been loved. He after all has "had a positive effect in her life".

If only her parent's had loved her more.
....And so now is she above the age of consent?
Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by WakeNbaked: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
They are both below the age of consent.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by Zabiboy: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
rasheylaw:

My opinion
I think it is abuse for a young girl at this age to be in a relationship. This goes to show that parents are no longer in control of their children actions.

What People fail to realise is that "WE ARE IN THE ERA OF CHOICE"...you can train your child as you want but at the end, they'll choose the path they want to go....
I know how many strict parents or Pastor's children i'v met...YOU'LL BE SHOCKED..
To me, just let the child know the good and bad, it's advantages and disadvantages and let him/her decide...bcz at the end, they'll still decide..
My Humble opinion tho

Modified: the pic might be fake but i'v real seen posts like this in the past...so it's not new

5 Likes

Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by budaatum: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
She must have no one who cares about her enough to demand consent so she assumes the right herself it seems.

Let us not deceive ourselves, we Nigerians are highly sexualised and the age of consent is falling. If parents do not show their child the way many will consent by 11!

This one seems eloquent. It means she thinks. And while this is an error she's making, and very likely the end of her and boyfriend, greater things will evolve out of her pain.
Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by Aboks(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
budaatum:

She must have no one who cares about her enough to demand consent so she assumes the right herself it seems.

Let us not deceive ourselves, we Nigerians are highly sexualised and the age of consent is falling. If parents do not show their child the way many will consent by 11!

This one seems eloquent. It means she thinks. And while this is an error she's making, and very likely the end of her and boyfriend, greater things will evolve out of her pain.

For north this wan don reach for aure na

1 Like

Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by Ningen(m): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
Her cognitive function is still that of a child.
Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
WakeNbaked:

They are both below the age of consent.
....So that justifies their actions?
Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by WakeNbaked: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
Basic Biology.
Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by ibkonekt(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:

guy just be quite...you initial comment referred only to the girl age of consent. when you were challenged with facts u did 180 degree turn by changing your narrative

1 Like

Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2020
ibkonekt:

guy just be quite...you initial comment referred only to the girl age of consent. when you were challenged with facts u did 180 degree turn by changing your narrative
...When something's are bigger than your comprehension.
Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by ibkonekt(m): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...When something's are bigger than your comprehension.

when your ignorance level is over 1million
Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by irepnaija4eva(m): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
IT WILL ALL END IN TEARS..

UNLIMITED PREMIUM TEARS....
Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by merieam16(f): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
"u re d greatest boyfriend i ever had" really....so u ve dated other boyfriends at wat age exactly

smh...endtime parenting
Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by Omoluabi16(m): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
lol.good on her.. they're both under 18, so let them keep smashing away.
Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by csamii: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2020
13 years write all this grammar!? Bloggers una well-done o!
Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by Raeheemwayne: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
I wanted to write a long epistle on this. but, on a second thought; this girl can never be 13yr of age.
So, they're old enough to know what is right and wrong — I bless their Union.
Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by Elimon(m): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2020
Without reading the whole epistle...I could only say im not against her having a boyfriend... most girls of her age have a crush or bf in their lives..

Im only against the sex part..to me she really a minor-minor at 13...i could have even shut my mouth at 17...which is wen most girls lose their virginity..

all the Same...How the Bleep did Chelsea let Man Utd into top 4!
Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by MrBachelor: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
A 13 year old can not write all that.
Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by Tallesty1(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2020
Poor parenting??
Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by SweetCunt97(f): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2020
So a 13yr old typed all that romantic crap? Wonders. She don read mills & Boon tire.
Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by starbuck(f): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
I never born daughter wey try this nonsense yet undecided undecided..

The ones I don born get sense aswear if not
Re: Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend by anthonyuncle(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
starbuck:
I never born daughter wey try this nonsense yet undecided undecided..

The ones I don born get sense aswear if not

oga calm down.

na ur type go end up with daughters wey go even carry bros them kom lash for ur bed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do University Girls In Nigeria Have Sugar Daddies / Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? / Never Do This After Sex (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.