Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

U.S Is Protecting Hushpuppi From Being Killed By The Russians - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / U.S Is Protecting Hushpuppi From Being Killed By The Russians (5532 Views)

Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) / Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Is Protecting Hushpuppi From Being Killed By The Russians by Kingnelson9: 7:58am On Jul 05, 2020
kinglaxon:

How?
are you preciousbb?
Re: U.S Is Protecting Hushpuppi From Being Killed By The Russians by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 05, 2020
RonaldoVido:

You want to enter Russia and catch them ?

People who have hidden identities.

Unlike Hushpuppy who was showing himself.

So how did they get to know they wanted to kill him? Whoever got wind of that info should know where they are and the US cops known for their smartness should be able to track them down with this little info.
Re: U.S Is Protecting Hushpuppi From Being Killed By The Russians by SocialJustice: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2020
If this is true, Hushpuppi will definitely die prematurely sooner or later. I hate greedy people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S Is Protecting Hushpuppi From Being Killed By The Russians by meobizy(f): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2020
She’s right. She also forgot to add that Deadpool is his bodyguard. Iron Man suits are on steady watch over his cell while Thor is off protecting the galaxy from Thanos-like threats.

1 Like

Re: U.S Is Protecting Hushpuppi From Being Killed By The Russians by kinglaxon: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2020
Kingnelson9:
are you preciousbb?

Yes. Mods blocked me so I deactivated it and I'm back with this

1 Like

Re: U.S Is Protecting Hushpuppi From Being Killed By The Russians by Tillatalk: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2020
madridguy:
Rubbish report grin grin grin
make your own report na
Re: U.S Is Protecting Hushpuppi From Being Killed By The Russians by Kingnelson9: 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
kinglaxon:

Yes. Mods blocked me so I deactivated it and I'm back with this
i hope u didnt beat anyone here emotionally or otherwise that resultd in blocking you. eh ?
Re: U.S Is Protecting Hushpuppi From Being Killed By The Russians by Vulcanheph(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
So she don finally stop to carry Davido matter for head, now na Hushpuppi

1 Like

Re: U.S Is Protecting Hushpuppi From Being Killed By The Russians by kinglaxon: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kingnelson9:
i hope u didnt beat anyone here emotionally or otherwise that resultd in blocking you. eh ?

Nah.. People can be crazy sometimes.
Re: U.S Is Protecting Hushpuppi From Being Killed By The Russians by Kingnelson9: 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
kinglaxon:

Nah.. People can be crazy sometimes.
i need to chat u privately,how do i reach u?

1 Like

Re: U.S Is Protecting Hushpuppi From Being Killed By The Russians by kinglaxon: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kingnelson9:
i need to chat u privately,how do i reach u?

Check my signature
Re: U.S Is Protecting Hushpuppi From Being Killed By The Russians by Kingnelson9: 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2020
kinglaxon:

Check my signature
ur signature is jst peace ,no other means?

1 Like

Re: U.S Is Protecting Hushpuppi From Being Killed By The Russians by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Nonesense and ingredient

Russians can kill his ass any fvcking where

Besides Business Email Compromise doesn't need a Russian hacker, with a good RAT a good crypter and solid RDP you are good to go

a very simple something that keylogger and crypter will do, he is not a hacker , he is just a script kiddie

1 Like

Re: U.S Is Protecting Hushpuppi From Being Killed By The Russians by kinglaxon: 12:53am On Jul 07, 2020
Kingnelson9:
ur signature is jst peace ,no other means?

Check now
Re: U.S Is Protecting Hushpuppi From Being Killed By The Russians by Kingnelson9: 7:33am On Jul 07, 2020
kinglaxon:

Check now
same peace is there, ah will b back by night.

1 Like

Re: U.S Is Protecting Hushpuppi From Being Killed By The Russians by Obioramichael(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Grenadines and selfishness I guess is what implicated this guy @huspuppy...

I'm here thinking of how to get $200 to start up my long nursed and legit business only to come online and be hearing unimaginable sum of money this guy has got from scamming people..

He @hus reminds me of the first time I was scammed. The most annoying this is that I was purely scammed by a lady who claimed to be a God sent...

My advice to everyone is to desis from people who always use the name of God to initiate a business... They are the majoy scammers.
Re: U.S Is Protecting Hushpuppi From Being Killed By The Russians by Obioramichael(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
Greedines and selfishness I guess was what implicated this guy @huspuppy...

I'm here thinking of how to get $200 to start up my long nursed and legit business only to come online and be hearing unimaginable sum of money this guy has amassed from scamming people..

He @hus reminds me of the first time I was scammed. The most annoying this is that I was purely scammed by a lady who claimed to be a God sent...

My advice to everyone is to desist from people who always use the name of God to initiate a business idea .. They are the majoy scammers.
Re: U.S Is Protecting Hushpuppi From Being Killed By The Russians by SavageResponse(m): 7:09am On Jul 08, 2020
Lies!
Re: U.S Is Protecting Hushpuppi From Being Killed By The Russians by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:30am On Jul 08, 2020
Next page please.......I no won read this one!

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / See The Post Seun Warned Invictus Obi 12 Years Ago / Shocking Video: Men Forcefully Inserted Bottle Into The Vag*na Of This Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.