Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan (7761 Views)

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan / How Sokoloan Lending Company Killed A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by yungchop: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2020
Onlinesmart:
No loud am please grin
okay bro grin so that d money go dey always dey available for us.. grin If we cast am dem no go give us again grin

1 Like

Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by Chanchit: 3:06am On Jul 23, 2020
slimanyd:

Its a pity you went ahead borrowing this kind of loans and paying such interest at an exorhibitant rant . Nothing stops me from borrowing Una this sort of money and u repay back with just 10% interest. At same intervals. But trust issues is the reason .

Bro, I never said I was the one that borrowed it o. I can never borrow such.
Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by Neduzze5(m): 6:34am On Jul 23, 2020
crown08:
I'm interested. How does it work

*901*11#
Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by FamDamSam: 4:58am On Dec 04, 2020
This manipulations and wickedness on innocent minds are too much. They will lure you to borrow from them and later they come with massive woe. SOKOLOAN and affiliates must stop and park off. Let's join the movement. Someone should create a WhatsApp group, share the link and let all who have been tormented join to plan the terminus of wicked annihilation by stupid creditors in Nigeria. LET US PUT AN END TO WICKEDNESS AND INHUMANITY

1 Like

Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by GOB25: 5:31am On Dec 04, 2020
During this pandemic, my online biz came to a halt, but before then I had already taken a loan from carbon and branch. My Carbon loan was almost 3 months late but when they call, we just discuss on how I would repay back and why it is good I repay back. Branch didn't call but just message once in a month. my biz came back to life and I pay back the loan before eating sef... they remain the best, stay away from any other loan app in Nigeria and repay back your loan when u can

2 Likes

Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by NewLogicalMind: 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
Chanchit:
There are many loan apps one can turn to for quick cash when we get stranded. And they can be the last resort in times like this.

One of these loan apps is Sokoloan, though I've not heard of them until I bumped into the alterations between them and a client.

According to the story i got, the client took a loan of 5,000 to pay 7,200 in ten days.

Things however went sour When the client couldn't pay up after ten days.
The client however tried reaching out to get more time to pay up but Sokoloan won't have any of it. If you notice, the harrassment started immediately the loan was due. According to screenshots I got from the client, this is not the first time he's borrowed from them of which he has been able to repay.

Sokoloan however went ahead to start calling everyone on his contact list, telling them their client is a chronic debtor, they also made lots of threats.
At least fifteen people have called the client asking what's going on.

The loan has however being paid on full, Sokoloan is yet to acknowledge the payment. I will keep you updated.

Whenever you want to take a loan, be sure of where you are getting it from, or you might just be setting yourself up for a serious embarassment.

The method Sokoloan uses is the best method for a country like Nigeria. Nigerians will borrow money from you then when it's time to pay back they will manufacture all manner of excuses to avoid repaying the loan! angry

3 Likes

Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by At10tion: 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
Onlinesmart:
No loud am please grin
how can I access their loan?
Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 05, 2020
And the eejits are begging me to take a loan.
Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by Morkama(f): 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
Seriously? Have you seen their interest rates? Also the APR varies from 29%-to 365%! I wouldn't take a loan from Sokoloan a lifetime! They just drag you into a cycle of debts. Even though it is an emergency, try to find alternative places where to get money from. When it come to money I always consult authorized and trusted companies. For instance, Mortgage Broker London company is one of the best in the mortgaging area. They helped me to tackle my bank issues in order to be able to get a property in a very short period of time. Thus, you can entrust them any problems concerning mortgage.
Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by Lasufat(m): 10:48am On Dec 15, 2020
Morkama:
Seriously? Have you seen their interest rates? Also the APR varies from 29%-to 365%! I wouldn't take a loan from Sokoloan a lifetime! They just drag you into a cycle of debts. Even though it is an emergency, try to find alternative places where to get money from. When it come to money I always consult authorized and trusted companies. For instance, Mortgage Broker London company is one of the best in the mortgaging area. They helped me to tackle my bank issues in order to be able to get a property in a very short period of time. Thus, you can entrust them any problems concerning mortgage.

I definitely agree with you! Can I dm you for more information about the mortgage company?
Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by ArticleBeast: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2020
Lasufat:

I definitely agree with you! Can I dm you for more information about the mortgage company?
He is a marketer for the mortgage company. A marketer never tells the truth

1 Like

Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by thelords4u: 1:07am On Jan 21, 2021
You speak like you are one of their staff... Let me school you about biz of borrowing since you seem not to understand. Once borrower defaults, the first thing u are expected to do is to contact the person and find out why and then give the person grace of certain number of days to pay up, u don't just go about harassing his contact and even embarrass him, what if he had an accident or something terrible happens to him is that how you would just go about defaming his character? Shame on you
ITbomb:
The threat, for me, is okay for a chronic debtor

However, for someone who has an history of paying back on time, the action is just too sudden and unjustified.

But wait o, why do Nigerians no dey keep to terms and conditions. You will agree to something, when the deadline is up , they will play the emotional card with you and end up calling you wicked
Re: How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 21, 2021
What would make any body borrow 5k can be very urgent... people should strive to earn extra income for themselves.... Seek Financial freedom online, Affilliate Marketing can make you rich if you seek for the knowledge....

My Secrete Affilliate Marketing system Mentorship video training program is up....In this training I show to you how you can be making consistent $500 Weekly Promoting Affiliates offers using Instagram and Twitter without Any Single Followers.....

This is an underground traffic system that alots of gurus don't want you to know about, but my video mentorship is up...and it's for selected people....

contact me on whatsApp to opt-in for this Affiliate marketing training...

CHECK MY WHATSAPP CONTACT ON MY SIGNATURE.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Importing Or Exporting: Which Is More Profitable? / How Long Does It Take For Domiciliary Account To Be Activated? / Nigeria To Invest $2.6bn In Indonesian Refinery Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.