Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi (5054 Views)

Today With Jesus Devotional 2022 By Nkem Ndubuisi / Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
What peter said is indeed what we see happening here and now. Because of the AntiChrists also called MOGs, the world does not view Jesus Christ in a good light at all. You simply mention that you believe in the God of the Bible, and almost immediately you see the detest in their looks... nothing to do with persecution at all. No, they have become wary of those who claim to be Christians. The world is tired of the lies and deceit of MOGs - the hypocrisy that is claimed and justified in the name of God.

These MOGs are the Antichrists as they have set themselves up as Masters over Jesus Christ's flock, pretending to be Teachers in His place.

Their doctrines and traditions are twisted representations of the teachings of Jesus Christ, and in many cases many are deceived and led away from the Truth of Jesus Christ as a result.

They sit themselves in the place of God in the minds of His own sheep and they steal, kill and destroy, for their own pleasure and kingdoms, that which God has planned for those who are His. And they do all of this in the name of God.
MOGs are the false prophets that Jesus Christ warned His followers to beware of. These are the antichrists that the apostles spoke of even during their days.
Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 6:55am On Aug 19, 2020
ROYAL HOUSE DEVOTIONAL
(Today with JESUS)
Wednesday, 19 August 2020

FOCUS : Your imaginations are real

TEXT : "₇ For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: ."(KJV+ Prov 23:7a)

The imagination of our heart is so real in heavenly realms and is seen as action performed physically. What we do in our mind through our imaginations is good as done. " But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."(KJV+ Mat 5:28)

Our thoughts speaks loud in the ears of God. Our beloved daddy hears our thoughts clearly as He hears our Prayers. " Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,"(KJV+ Eph 3:20). I'm not saying we should not pray but trying to make you see the importance of your imaginations.

Our Lord JESUS teaching about changing situations said when we pray we should not doubt and we should believe(See Mark 11:23) Doubting is like uprooting a seed sown. Beloved in Christ Jesus, your imagination should conform to your Prayers to see bountiful harvest . When you pray about an issue don't imagine the prayer will be answered but imagine the prayer has been answered and play the scene always in your mind. Dont uproot your seed sown with your wrong imagination. You are blessed in Jesus Name. Let us pray.

PRAYER
My imaginations are used for God's Glory
In Jesus Name. I am helped by the Holy spirit to imagine excellent situations at all times in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I am Born of God. I think the right thoughts, imagine excellent things, do the right things and see Glorious Occurrences by God's Grace and Mercy. I am Fruitful, Prosperous, Protected, Healthy and Successful in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofGod
#Fruitfulness
#TheMind&Imagination
#PastorLawr

https://web.facebook.com/RoyalHouseofGod
Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by Kobojunkie: 7:16am On Aug 19, 2020
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:28am On Aug 24, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS DEVOTIONAL
Monday , 24 August 2020

FOCUS : The Believer's Authority 1

TEXT : "₁₂ Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."(KJV+ John 14:12)

Jesus our Saviour and Master said we that believe on Him will do greater works. For clarity let's see His works...
1.He healed people by just touching them(see Mark 6:56)
2.He healed all diseases and all sicknesses(Matt. 9:25)
3. He casted out demons, open blind eyes, made the lame work, Healed the lunatic and people confirmed it( Matt. 4:24, Matt.15:30-31)

Believers that understood their authority and Power in Christ Jesus are destined to be an amazement to their world. As a believer you are Jesus disciple. Power and Authority over Satan the devil and his works has been given to you... "₁ Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases."(KJV+ Luk 9:1) incase you can't accept you are Christ's Disciple, He gave this same power and Authority to anyone that believe in Him. (see Mark 16:17-18)

Our understanding and use of this unconditional Authority and Power will determine our Victory on Earth.
We are not told to pray to God to heal the sick but Heal the sick in Jesus Name.
We are not told to pray to God to deliver the oppressed but we were commanded to deliver the oppressed in Jesus Name because Jesus paid in full for all to be saved, Healed and Delivered. Jesus gave Believers the Power and Authority to enforce it. Apostle Peter and Apostle Paul had this understanding(See Acts 9:34, Act 28:coolWe will continue from here tomorrow by His Grace.. You are blessed in Christ Jesus. Let us pray.

PRAYER
Father God, thank you for the Authority and Power you made available in Christ Jesus. I am a Victor in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I am a Child of God. In Christ Jesus, I am Anointed to be Fruitful, Healthy and Prosperous. I am a success and a Victor. I have unlimited Power and Authority in Christ Jesus. As Jesus is now, so am I in this World . Glory to God. Hallelujah!

Audio podcast: https://anchor.fm/royalhouse/episodes/Good-God-want-you-Fruitful-ehokjk/The-Believers-Authority-1-a31a3eu

#RoyalHouseofGod
#Fruitfulness
#BelieversAuthority
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:32am On Aug 24, 2020
Why are you being an Anti Jesus? How does your post relate to our Devotional?

Why allow religious demons possess you? Be free in Jesus Name!

Kobojunkie:
Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
Tuesday, 25 August 2020

OUR FOCUS: The Believer's Authority 2

OUR TEXT: "₂₁ Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done."(KJV+ Mat 21:21)

THE MESSAGE
What limits the power of God is unbelief and doubt. If we believe right we will live right and if we don't doubt God we will enforce the works of Jesus. "₁₁ Let us labor therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief."(KJV+ Heb 4:11)

Faith is not what we do for God to respond to our situation. Faith is our response to what God has already done by Grace. There is a big difference between "Praying to God in Jesus Name to Recieve your healing, Prosperity, Protection etc" And "Praying with God's Spirit in Jesus Name to enforce the Healing, Prosperity, Protection... God has already given you" . We are called to enforce and keep the works of Christ Jesus(see Rev. 2:26).

Beloved in Christ Jesus, the Majestic Glory that was given to Jesus by the Most High God was given to you... "₂₂ And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:"(KJV+ John 17:22) Refuse to be intimidated by circumstances or negative occurrences. Stand and take your ground in Jesus Name. Sickness, Pain, Affliction, Poverty and Unfruitfulness is not your own because Glory forbids shame. Jesus gave you His Majestic Glory for your profit and glorification on Earth. You were born to rule and reign in Christ Jesus. You have the Authority and power to reject what you don't like and enforce what you like(Provided by Jesus) in Jesus Name. This is your time! Take it! Let us pray!

PRAYER
My Father My God, Thank you for all you have provided for me through Grace in Christ Jesus . Today I take Authority over the Forces and Powers against my Health, Fruitfulness, Prosperity. I command them to stop in their maneuvers and I decree their desolation now in Jesus Name. I enforce my victory in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
I am a Child of God. I'm Victorious. I have the Glory of God in Christ Jesus. I'm Born to rule and reign in Christ Jesus. I have Authority and Power over the devil, His demons and those under his influence/authority. I'm Healthy, wealthy and Fruitful in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofGod
#Fruitfulness
#BelieversAuthority
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:43am On Aug 26, 2020
Wednesday, 26 August 2020

OUR FOCUS: Building up Yourself

OUR TEXT: "₂₀ But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,"
(KJV+ Jud 1:20)

THE MESSAGE
The toughness of a muscle, determines the weight it can lift. How tall we are or climb with clear vision, determines how far we can see(See Luke 19:3-5). This physical principles still apply to Spiritual matters. The efficiency, effectiveness and alertness of the power of God in us, is dependent on His power generated by Jesus and stored inside us. "₂₀ Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, ACCORDING TO THE POWER THAT WORKETH IN US,"(KJV+ Eph 3:20)

The way to build yourself up is by
1. Praying in the Holy Spirit... "₄ He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself;(KJV+ 1Cor 14:4a)
2. Studying and staying in His Word with Joy, so you can be rooted and built up in him.. "₇ Rooted and built up in him, and established in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving."(KJV+ Col 2:7)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, God through Jesus, has done all needed for us to live a triumphant life. How built up we are determines how much we can enforce on Earth. When we pray and study The Word(Bible), we are indeed building up ourselves and storing power that was generated by Jesus 2000 years ago for the humiliation of Satan, His host and a Glorious life. You are a spiritual powerbank with unlimited kilowatts in Christ Jesus. Be full of Jesus! How much of Jesus have you stored?(See Heb. 4:16) Let us Pray!

PRAYER:
Father Lord, I thank you for generating all the power I need to deal with the devil, sickness, unfruitfulness and poverty. I live in Health, Prosperity and Fruitfulness in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I am Born of God, built up daily by His Word, full of thanksgiving and praying without ceasing. I'm a Spiritual powerbank with unlimited kilowatt, full of Jesus. Jesus has generated all the power I need. I'm connected to unlimited power in Christ Jesus for Healthy, Wealthy and Fruitful life. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofGod
#SecretsofFruitfulness
#BuildingupYourself
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:52am On Aug 27, 2020
Thursday, 27 August 2020

OUR FOCUS: Keep yourself in God's Love

OUR TEXT: "₂₁ Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life."
(KJV+ Jud 1:21)

THE MESSAGE
In Christ Jesus, there is zero condemnation for you, You are Loved, forgiven, favored and Blessed to live a triumphant holy life on Earth expecting the glorious return of our Master Jesus. By the Blood of Jesus on the Mercy seat now in Heaven, you can't be cursed, you can't be disadvantaged, you have been made free and Redeemed. You don't have to live in shame or guilt anymore. Nothing can separate you from the Love of God in Christ Jesus.(See Rom. 8:1, Rom 8:38-39)

In Christ Jesus, How much we understand we are loved and keep ourselves in the Love of God, determines our glorious future. keeping ourselves in the love of God is obeying/keeping the commandment of Jesus."₁₀ If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love."
(KJV+ John 15:10)
"₂₁ He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him."(KJV+ John 14:21)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, if the commandment is hard, grievous and burdensome it's not from Jesus because HE said.. "₃₀ For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."(KJV+ Mat 11:30)(See 1John 5:3). His commandment to you is to Love others as he loved you. This is his only commandment to you. "₁₂ This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you."(KJV+ John 15:12)
You don't have to live in hate, envy, pride jealousy etc. Keep yourself in His Love by loving others as Jesus loved you! You are loved, Let us pray

PRAYER
Father God, thank you for loving me unconditionally. I am helped by the Holy spirit to love others as you love me in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I'm Born of God. God loves me unconditionally and I love others unconditionally. I am Fruitful, Blessed, Prosperous, Healthy and forgiven in His Love. I'm Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofGod
#SecretsofFruitfulness
#KeepYourselfinGod'sLove
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:23am On Aug 28, 2020
Friday, 28 August 2020

OUR FOCUS: Mind what you hear and see

OUR TEXT: "₂₁ Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls."
(KJV+ Jam 1:21)

THE MESSAGE
Words create images in our mind. This images is what creates our individual perspectives. Our Mind is programmed by the Words we heard and the images formed. We are in same way deprogrammed by Words.. Man is a Spirit, He has a soul and lives in a body. "₂₃ And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."(KJV+ 1Ths 5:23)

The soul is made up of ; Mind, Will, Emotion, Conscience. When we Believed, Accepted and Confessed Jesus, it's our spirit that got Born Again. Our Soul and Body is gradually saved by the Word of God we hear, Understand, accept and practice. "₂₂ But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."(KJV+ Jam 1:22)( see 1Cor 15:2)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, Our spirit is a New creature, Born Again and has the life of God. We are to draw out this life in our spirit into our soul and body by our Godly action and conducts for our profiting. we are in process of becoming like Jesus in our body and soul. What we hear either build us up or destroys us. "₃₂ And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified."(KJV+ Acts 20:32). Focus on The Word, mind what you hear and see. You are blessed. Let us pray

PRAYER
My Father My God, thank you for The Authority and Power in your word that causes positive changes. I am transformed daily by your Word in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I'm born of God and Positively transformed by His Words. I am not a hearer only but a doer of His Word. My life is transformed from Glory to Glory by God's Grace and Mercy. I'm Fruitful, Wealthy, Healthy and Prosperous in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofGod
#SecretsofFruitfulness
#Mindwhatyouhear
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:59am On Aug 31, 2020
Monday, 31 August 2020

OUR FOCUS: Abide in Christ Jesus

OUR TEXT: "₇ If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you."
(KJV+ John 15:7)

The delivery of our desires/request is dependent on our abiding in His Word. Dwelling in His Word gives us unlimited access to the ingredients needed for triumphant, Successful and Peaceful Life(see John 15:4).

Jesus is the Word made flesh(see John 1:14). Abiding in Christ Jesus is Abiding in His Word. Without Jesus(His Word) we can do nothing because He supplies the ingredients needed for a Successful, Fruitful, Healthy, Wealthy and Prosperous life. . "₅ I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing."(KJV+ John 15:5)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, to abide means to stay, remain, continue and wait in expectancy. Don't lose hope because of the boisterous wind you see/saw but stay in His Word. Refuse to be discouraged by time and situations but delight yourself in the Lord as you wait (See Ps. 37:4). After Praying and making your declarations in Jesus Name, Keep thanking God for the physical Manifestation even when you don't see them yet. He will surely grant the desires of your heart and your joy shall be full(See John 16:24). You are Fruitful in Christ Jesus. Your Fruitfulness is sure in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Let us Pray.

PRAYER:
Father Lord, thank you for providing all I need to be Fruitful in Christ Jesus. I am a Fruitful in Jesus Name

DECLARATION:
I'm Born of God. I abide in Christ Jesus and I'm Fruitful in all things. In Christ Jesus I live and have my being. I'm Fruitful, Blessed, Favoured, Prosperous, Healthy and Wealthy in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofGod
#SecretsofFruitfulness
#AbideinChristJesus
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:01am On Sep 01, 2020
Tuesday, 1 September 2020

OUR FOCUS: God so love you

OUR TEXT: "₁₆ For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."(KJV+ John 3:16)

God's love for you in Christ Jesus is not dependent on your performance. The love of God for us made Satan interested in us. God so love us that he planned our rescue from the Dominion of darkness even before we were born. He loved us not because we were lovely or lovable. "₈ But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."(KJV+ Rom 5:8 )

Believing and Receiving Christ Jesus is our response to the Love of God and this makes us "Sons of God" with inheritance and privileges in Him.(see John 1:12) Apostle John, got a grasp of God's love, filled with awe He said "what manner of Love".. (see 1John 3:1-2)
Nothing can separate us from this Love of God in Christ Jesus. I am fully persuaded like Apostle Paul that Nothing can separate me from the Love of God in Christ Jesus. Are you fully persuaded? (See Romans 8:38-39)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, Are you still thinking sin can separate you from God's love?He said.. "₉ If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."(KJV+ 1Jn 1:9)
Are you still thinking you are not Obedient enough for God's Love. God's love is not dependent on your obedience but on the Obedient of Christ Jesus if you believe in Him(see Romans 3:23-26) Understanding God's unconditional Love makes us serve Him unconditionally with reckless abandon! You are so loved by God! Let us Pray!

PRAYER
Father Lord, thank you for your unconditional love for me in Christ Jesus. I am helped by the Holy Spirit to Serve you unconditionally in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I Believe in Christ Jesus. God has given me power to become His Son in Christ. God so love me unconditionally and I serve him unconditionally. Conditions, Situations and Circumstances cannot separate me from the Love of God in Christ Jesus. I am Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofGod
#RoyalPrivileges
#GodLovesYou
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:26am On Sep 02, 2020
Wednesday, 2 September 2020

OUR FOCUS: The New Commandment

OUR TEXT: "²³ And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment." (KJV+ 1Jn 3:23)

If the yoke is not easy, if the burden is not light, it's not Jesus. When Jesus said.. "³⁰ For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." (KJV+ Mat 11:30), He meant every word. If you don't find rest in Him, you are not taking his yoke upon you but the yoke of Religion. "²⁹ Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls." (KJV+ Mat 11:29)

His(Jesus) Message when He came in the flesh was Receive me, Believe in me and become sons of God with everlasting life. "¹² But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:" (KJV+ John 1:12)"⁴⁷ Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life." (KJV+ John 6:47)
HIS Commandment was Love others as I loved you. "³⁴ A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another." (KJV+ John 13:34)
He said it many times so we will not miss it "¹² This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you." (KJV+ John 15:12)

Beloved in Christ, Christ has a law and His law is Love. Apostle Paul made it clear.. "² Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ." (KJV+ Gal 6:2). To Manifest physically the Royal Privileges in Christ Jesus on Earth, you have to keep the Law of Christ. You have Love resident in your New created Spirit, let it out and let it lead you. You are a creation of His Love and blessed in Christ Jesus. Let us pray.

PRAYER
Father Lord thank you for Revealing your will in your Word. My Soul and Body is filled with the Love that is already in my Spirit in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I am a creation of His Love. I have the life of God in my Spirit and God is Love. By His Grace I obey the Law of Christ daily. The love in my Spirit diffuses to my soul, I consciously forgive and Love genuinely. I have the mind of Christ and I am one Spirit with The Lord! I am Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah

#RoyalHouseofGod
#RoyalPrivileges
#NewCommandment
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:23am On Sep 07, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Monday, 7 September 2020

OUR FOCUS: Not Born of Blood & Flesh

OUR TEXT: "¹³ Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God." (KJV+ John 1:13)

Without our understanding the content of our Regenerated Spirit, serving the Lord with benefits in Spirit and truth will be almost impossible. The Lord is seeking for those that will worship him in spirit and in truth(see John 4:24) so he can decorate them with positive wonders(see 1 cor. 2:9-11). We are spirits, we have a soul and lives in a body. Our body makes us human beings and gives us ability to function physically and rule this realm called Earth.. "¹⁶ .... but the earth hath he given to the children of men." (KJV+ Ps 115:16b)

The Blood is the life of the body but the new created man/woman is not born of Blood but of God(see John 1:12-13). If we live our life according to what we see, hear and feel instead of The Word of God, The God life in our spirit will not be passed to our body then we will die.(see Rom. 8:6) if through the Spirit we control the deeds of the body, we shall live triumphantly(see Rom. 8:13).

Beloved in Christ Jesus, your life is not in your blood anymore but in your regenerated spirit that has become one with the Lord(see 1cor.6:17). We operate by a different set of rules from this world(see 1cor 2:12). We are ruled by The Word. Our case is very different, we are unlimited. Divine Health, Fruitfulness, Prosperity, Success etc is resident in our Spirit now. All you need to do in Christ Jesus is ; submit to God(His Word), resist the devil(James 4:7), draw from your Spirit through Prayer and right conduct all you need here on Earth. (see 2pet 1:3, Eph 3:20). You are blessed. Let us pray!

PRAYER:
Father Lord, Thank you for giving me all things that partains to life and Godliness. I destroy now every force of the devil against my life, fruitfulness and success in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
I'm a Believer, I'm Born of God and I submit to His Word. The life of God is on my inside. I'm join with Christ Jesus and I'm one Spirit with Him. As Jesus is so am I in my Spirit. I draw health, peace, joy, love, right counsel, Success and Prosperity to my Soul and Body from my Regenerated Spirit. It reflects in my circumstances. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofGod
#RoyalPrivileges
#UnderstandingRegeneratedSpirit
#NotBornofBlood&Flesh
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:50am On Sep 08, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Tuesday, 8 September 2020

OUR FOCUS: Sealed for the day of Redemption

OUR TEXT: "In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise," (KJV+ Eph 1:13)

The Almighty want us to serve him with Joy, Confidence, Assurance and Peace( see Ps. 36:7-8 ) that's the reason for the seal. When we are Not sure of our salvation, growing in The faith, giving the Lord our best consistently with Joy and serving the Lord with peace is almost impossible. When anyone believes Jesus died for their sins, Receives Jesus and confess Jesus Christ as their Lord/Saviour, their Spirit is sealed for the day of Redemption. Unless they walk out of Jesus by not believing again. "Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts." (KJV+ 2Cor 1:22)

God love us and want us to serve him in Holiness with sincere devotion so we will not grieve His Holy Spirit that sealed us. "And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption." (KJV+ Eph 4:30) but He doesn't want us to put our confidence in our performance but in Jesus's perfect and finished work. "And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:" (KJV+ Phil 3:9)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, God loves you so much. God sealed our Regenerated spirit so it will not be contaminated by our thoughts and actions as our soul is renewed daily through His Word which reflects in our actions. The purpose of Christ coming was For the restoration of our relationship with God the Father, so we can serve The Almighty God with rest and Assurance. " Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." (KJV+ Mat 11:28). If you have not accepted Jesus, you can do that today for Forgiveness of Sin and Eternal Life in God, CONTACT US. If you have accepted Jesus, serve God with Confidence, Assurance and Joy. You are blessed. Let us pray.

PRAYER
Father Thank you for your gift of salvation to All that believe in your son Jesus. I'm helped by the Holy spirit to serve the Lord with Joy, confidence and peace in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I Believe in Christ Jesus. He took my sins and gave me His Righteousness. I'm sealed with The Holy Spirit for the day of redemption and I don't grieve Him. I live a Holy life by His Grace. I submit to God and Resist the Devil. I'm Healthy, wealthy, Fruitful and Protected in Christ Jesus. I'm Complete in HIM. Glory to God! Hallelujah.

#RoyalHouseofGod
#RoyalPrivileges
#Sealed
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:21am On Sep 09, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Wednesday, 9 September 2020

OUR FOCUS: Don't be carnally Minded

OUR TEXT: "⁶ For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace." (KJV+ Rom 8:6)

Christianity is a walk with God. A baby must learn to sit before He/She crawls. A baby must learn to stand before He/She walks, So it is in our walk with God. This walk involves Assurance of Salvation(Learning to sit and crawl), Renewing/reprogramming our mind with the Word of God(Learning to stand properly and walk) and Living a Holy, Consecrated, Sactified and successful life(walking and running) "² As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:" (KJV+ 1Pet 2:2)

We are born of God, we should learn to think and behave continuously like our Father. Our decision should not be based on what we see, hear or feel only but on Faith that's rooted in Prayer and continuous study of The Word of God. (see 2Tim. 2:15)

Beloved of God, Being carnally minded is being ruled by the flesh. Allowing the flesh to control you will lead to adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings (See Gal 5:19-21)and they that are ruled by their flesh will not inherit the royal power of God. Being spiritually minded is being led by the Spirit through The Word(see John 6:63). Yielding yourself to the Word of God will produce the fruits of the Spirit (see Gal 5:22-23) and you'll Manifest Royalty on Earth(See Mal. 3:17-18). You're Blessed. Let's Pray.

PRAYER
FATHER GOD, Thank you for your love and kindness towards me. I ask for The Grace to be Spiritually minded in all things in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
I'm Born of God and properly positioned in Christ Jesus. I'm yielding to the leadership of His Word in The Bible daily. By His Grace, I'm Spiritually Minded in all things. As He is, so am I in this World. I am Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofGod
#RoyalPrivileges
#DontbeCarnal
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:10am On Sep 10, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Thursday, 10 September 2020

OUR FOCUS: Fruits of The Spirit 1

OUR TEXT: "² Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh AWAY: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit." (KJV+ John 15:2)

In Christ Jesus, Our Assurance for Fruitfulness and safety is in abiding in the vine(Jesus). The Vine is Jesus and the Husbandman is The Father(God) (John 15:1). Every branch in the Vine(Jesus) is taken care of to produce fruits. The word translated in English as 'away' in our text according to Thayers Greek definition is a Greek word 'αἴρω - Airo' it primarily means to raise up, elevate or lift up.

Jesus our beloved master is saying that if we abide in Him by living our life according to His Word, when we don't bear fruit The Father lifts us up by positioning us well so we have unhindered access to the nutrients necessary to produce fruits. He didn't say if we Abide in Him and don't bear fruit we will be cut off. He concluded this teaching of the Vine with this.... "¹¹ These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full." (KJV+ John 15:11)

Beloved of God, you are loved by God. The understanding of His Love and your obedience to His Words gives you ability to produce unlimited fruits of the Spirit. Your ability to produce fruits of the Spirit is in abiding/dwelling in Christ Jesus.(see John 15:4). Abiding in the Vine(Jesus) is submitting yourself to His Word through Study and obedience. Our results in life and Destiny is dependent on our Obedience. "⁷ If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you." (KJV+ John 15:7). We will continue tomorrow. God loves you. Let us pray!

PRAYER
FATHER GOD, Thank you for positioning me well so I can produce the necessary Fruits . Holy Spirit, Help me to abide and obey the words of Jesus in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I abide in Christ Jesus. I am the Branch and Jesus is the Vine. I'm Obedient to The Words of Christ Jesus. I draw nutrients from the Vine and I am well positioned by The Father to produce fruits. In Jesus I live, move and have my being. I am Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah.

#RoyalHouseofGod
#RoyalPrivileges
#FruitofTheSpirit
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Friday, 11 September 2020

OUR FOCUS: Fruits of The Spirit 2

OUR TEXT: "²² But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith,
²³ gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law." (WEB+ Gal 5:22-23)

We are Spirit beings, we have a Soul and lives in Body. Our body is programmed to respond to what it sees, hear or feels for survival. Our soul is like a storing device. It stores information for future references. Our spirit is the Inner man that observes and Christ Jesus lives in our Spirit. The body should be brought into submission by the Spirit through Prayer, Fasting and study of the Word . Listen to Apostle Paul...."I beat my body and bring it into submission, lest by any means, after I have preached to others, I myself should be rejected." (WEB+ 1Cor 9:27)

As New Creations in Christ Jesus, We can choose to yield to the Body(flesh) or choose to walk by The Spirit. If we yield to the body and live by it we will die but if we live by the Spirit we will live abundantly (See Rom. 8:13). In Christ Jesus, It's our responsibility to live by the Spirit by submitting to the Spirit of God inside us through His Word(Bible). "¹⁶ But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you won't fulfill the lust of the flesh." (WEB+ Gal 5:16)

Beloved,...."There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who don't walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit." (WEB+ Rom 8:1). Without exercising the body, walking according to the spirit will be difficult. The fruits of The Spirit (see Gal. 5:22-23) is the Character of your New recreated spirit (see 2Cor. 5:17) in Christ Jesus . Exercise the Body by Studying the Word of God daily, Praying Continuously and Fasting for free Manifestation of the Spirit. You are blessed in Christ Jesus. Let us pray!

PRAYER:
FATHER LORD, Thank you for your word that brings life to the hearers. Holy Spirit Help me to Manifest your fruits daily in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
I'm a Spirit Being, I'm Born of God. I decide what happens to my body and I feed my soul with the Word of God. I exercise my body for free Manifestation of the Spirit. I'm more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus. I'm Healthy, wealthy, Protected and a Success in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofGod
#RoyalPrivileges
#FruitofTheSpirit
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:34am On Sep 14, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Monday, 14 September 2020

OUR FOCUS: The Children's Bread

OUR TEXT: "But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs." (KJV+ Mar 7:27)

The psalmist said... "Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:" (KJV+ Ps 103:2) the first benefit mentioned was.. "Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;" (KJV+ Ps 103:3). When Jesus said... "And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." (KJV+ Mar 16:17-18) He didn't say the signs will follow only Ministers but them that Believe.

Believers in Christ Jesus have Royal Privileges and Jesus our Master calls it Children's Bread. Those Born of God need to be full of it so it can flow freely through them... "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." (KJV+ Mat 10:8 )

Beloved in Christ Jesus, a closed mouth is a closed destiny. What you don't command enslave you. What you permit here is what is permitted(see Matt. 18:18 ). Without spiritual violence the strong man doesn't submit. Jesus paid the price for your sin and healing 2000 years ago and the scripture declared you were healed(see 1Pet. 2:24). So what is the meaning of that symptom? are you not a Believer in Christ Jesus? Lay your hands on it and command healing now and don't stop until it goes backs to hell. Your are Born of God!(see 1Jn. 5:1) Take charge! Let us pray

PRAYER
Father God, thank you for who you made me in Christ Jesus. I take Authority over the spirits of infirmity now and command them to leave my body, Home and family now in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I am a Believer and Born of God. As a Believer in Christ Jesus I have Authority and Power. I don't tolerate nonsense. Sickness is forbidden in my body and Poverty is an insult to Jesus. My Body is the Temple of The Holy Spirit. I live in Abundance of Health, Riches and Favour. I am Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofGod
#RoyalPrivileges
#TheChildren'sBread
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:52am On Sep 15, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Tuesday, 15 September 2020

OUR FOCUS: Divine Health

OUR TEXT: "And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son." (KJV+ 1Jn 5:11)

Our Consciousness enforces in our body what has been delivered to our spirit. Eternal life is the life of God. God has given to us His life according to our text and this Life is in his Son. So if this life is in his Son how can we get hold of this life of God? The next verse answers the question "He that hath the Son hath life: and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life." (KJV+ 1Jn 5:12) Hallelujah!

Believing in Jesus gives us access to this life of the Father. (see John 3:15). We can't imagine God being sick because of the kind of Life He possess. Divine Health is Godlike Wellness. Divine Health is possible when God's vitality and wellness emanating from His life in our spirit is infused into our body.

Beloved of God, Divine Health is your Royal Privilege in Christ Jesus. it's God's will that we manifest physically His incorruptible life (see 1Pet. 1:22) we recieved into our spirit. It's God's earnest desire that this life vitalise our mortal bodies(see Rom. 8:11). A dog gives birth to a puppy, A chicken gives birth to a chick. The bible says you are born of God(See 1Jn5:1) so God gives birth to a god(see John10:34). Without the consciousness of your Godly Nature in Christ Jesus, Manifesting Godlike wellness will be almost impossible. See yourself as Born of God(i.e a gOD) and what affect humans will run from you(see 1Jn5:4). You are Blessed in Christ Jesus. Let us pray!

PRAYER
Father God thank you for what you have made me in Christ Jesus. I speak Divine Health now into my mortal body in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I'm Born of God. As He is so am I in this World. What affect mortals is not permitted to affect me. I'm indestructible in Christ Jesus. The life of God is in me. The life of God inside my Spirit diffuses to my soul and body producing Divine Health. I am Healthy, Wealthy, Fruitful and Fortified in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofGod
#RoyalPrivileges
#DivineHealth
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Wednesday, 16 September 2020

OUR FOCUS: Walking and Living in Divine Health 1

OUR TEXT: "My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh." (KJV+ Prov 4:20-22)

Divine Health is not living a life without medicine but living a life in optimal health that doesn't require medicine. You don't force it, it happens. The Word of God is life to all that practice it and supplies Health(Healing/cure) to their Body(Flesh). The thoughts you keep in your heart determines what happens to your body. The event we rehearse in your mind determines what we see. "Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (KJV+ Prov 4:23)

We can't be talking defeat and live a triumphant life. We can't be talking sickness and live in Divine Health because.... "Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." (KJV+ Prov 18:21) Mind what you say!

Beloved in Christ Jesus, doing the Word gives us access into the life of God. What we sow determines what we reap. If we sow to the flesh we will reap corruption but if we sow to the Spirit we will reap ever lasting life(see. Gal. 6:7-8 ). God made an unbreakable Covenant with the day and night for seedtime and harvest(see Gen. 8:22). So our actions determines our suppliers/benefits in life. Make a decision to fill your mind with the Word of God daily, not for knowing only but for doing. To be continued...... God bless you. Let us pray!

PRAYER
Father Lord, Thank you for your Word that brings life and Health. I receive strength to study and practice the Word daily in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I Believe in Divine Health. The Word of God is Medicine to me. I Practice the Word of God because I love God and He give me optimal health. My being Healthy is for the Glory of God. The product of My strength in Christ Jesus gives God joy. My life is for His Glory! I'm complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofGod
#RoyalPrivileges
#DivineHealth
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Friday, 18 September 2020

OUR FOCUS: No evil or plague shall come near your dwelling(How?)

OUR TEXT: "Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling." (KJV+ Ps 91:9-10)

There is always a responsibility attached to Every revelation from the Word of God for physical Manifestation. Discovering what you need to do and doing it consistently provokes Manifestation. Stop dancing because of revelation, seek the Lord with a sincere heart to know how you can manifest those revelations on Earth now.

Our Text says.. "no evil shall befall you neither shall any plague come near your dwelling" but there was a reason for that.. "Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;" (KJV+ Ps 91:9). Making the most High our Habitation means Abiding in Him and doing His Word. This was why Jesus said... "If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you." (KJV+ John 15:7)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, it's our dwelling in the secret place of the Most High that guarantees our abiding under the shadow of the Almighty and Dwelling in the Word of God guarantees No evil or plague coming near our dwelling. God has promised and we have a responsibility. Don't join the children dancing in the market square, you need to Manifest as a Child of a King. You are not your mistakes rise up and take physical and Spiritual responsibility in Christ Jesus. You're Blessed in Christ Jesus. Let's Pray!

PRAYER
Father Lord thank you for all you've done for me to live a stress free and Prosperous life. Holy Spirit Help me to make the most High my habitation daily in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION.
I'm Born of God. The Most High is my Habitation. No evil shall befall me and No plague shall come near my dwelling. My life, finance and family is hid in Christ and Christ is hid in God. In Christ I live, move and have my being. I'm Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofGod
#RoyalPrivileges
#NoEvil
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:01am On Sep 21, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Monday, 21 September 2020

OUR FOCUS: Why Prosperity

OUR TEXT: "Let them shout for joy and be glad, Who favor my righteous cause; And let them say continually, “Let the LORD be magnified, Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.”" (NKJV Ps 35:27)

Those that favour the righteous cause of the LORD is not permitted to be unfortunate. The LORD loves it when His Children are genuinely the best in what they do and He is extremely happy at their Prosperity. God is committed to His Children's Prosperity... "God sets the solitary in families; He brings out those who are bound into prosperity; But the rebellious dwell in a dry land." (NKJV Ps 68:6)

Your Prosperity is great honour to God because it's through your Prosperity His Gospel, Goodness, Love, Grace and Fame will spread.(see. Zec. 1:17 ). Don't join the nay Sayers, Be committed in what you are doing, strive to be the best in your business and expect abundance. God is committed to His Children Prosperity for His name sake. "Nevertheless He saved them for His name’s sake, That He might make His mighty power known." (NKJV Ps 106:8 )

Beloved of God... "...wisdom is a defense as money is a defense,..." (NKJV Ec 7:12a). You need money on Earth for defense and God want you to have plenty of it. It's never the wish of God for His Children to be defenseless. So don't settle for less. Keep improving on your best. keep studying on how to be better and Labour to be the best of you. Poverty is an insult to The Grace in Christ Jesus..."For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich." (NKJV 2Co 8:9 ). Let us Pray.

PRAYER
Father Lord thank you for all you have provided in Christ Jesus for my Prosperity on Earth. Holy spirit Help me to do the work necessary for my Prosperity in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
Jesus became poor so I can become rich. My God is full of pleasure when I prosper and He's not ashamed of me being a Billionaire in Christ Jesus. I'm Born into Prosperity in Christ Jesus. I prosper in Health and Wealth. I have plenty of good and extremely Rich for the Glory of God and His Kingdom. I am Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah.

#RoyalHouseofGod
#RoyalPrivileges
#Prosperity
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:43am On Sep 23, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Wednesday, 23 September 2020

OUR FOCUS: Eduring/Durable Prosperity in Christ Jesus (How)

OUR TEXT: "³³ But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." (NKJV Mt 6:33)

As Christians, Without God being first in our lives we can't be our best in life and Destiny. When God's Kingdom( kingship, Dominion, Rule, Royalty) and His Righteousness( Integrity, purity of life, virtue) becomes our top priority what kings seek begin to chase us.
Without laying your gold in the dust just like Apostle Paul counted all things loss/rubbish to win Christ(see Phil 3:8 ) the Almighty can't be your gold... " Then you will lay your gold in the dust, And the gold of Ophir among the stones of the brooks. Yes, the Almighty will be your gold And your precious silver;" (NKJV Job 22:24-25)

Our life, Ministry and Business should be govern by God's Word for God's kind of Prosperity, that comes with peace and longevity. Your obedience determines your substance. "If they obey and serve Him, They shall spend their days in prosperity, And their years in pleasures." (NKJV Job 36:11)

Beloved of God, there are no shortcut to manifesting God's kind of Prosperity. Seek His Kingdom and His Righteousness with delight. "⁴ Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart." (NKJV Ps 37:4) Don't focus on the challenges or circumstances, focus on His Promises and make them yours by praying them in for Rhema and Manifestation. "⁹ The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness,..." (NKJV 2Pe 3:9a) You are Blessed! let us pray!

PRAYER
Father Lord, Thank you for showing me your way to abundance. I love you. Holy Spirit, Help me to seek the kingdom of God and His Righteousness with Delight in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I'm a blessed child of God. I seek the kingdom of God and His Righteousness with Delight. My Heart desires are granted me. What king's seek, seek me. I live my life under the rule of God with purity and integrity. In Christ Jesus, I'm Righteous, Holy, Accepted, Healthy, Fruitful and Wealthy. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofGod #PowerCentre
#RoyalPrivileges
#ProsperityRH
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:19am On Sep 24, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Thursday, 24 September 2020

OUR FOCUS: Walking in Prosperity

OUR TEXT: "¹¹ If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures." (KJV+ Job 36:11)

What we give determines what we recieve and to obey God is far better than sacrificing to him(See 1 Sam. 15:22). What we do in obedience to the Word of God is far rewarding than what we give to appease God. God doesn't need your money, God need your heart. "²⁶ My son, give me your heart, And let your eyes observe my ways." (NKJV Pr 23:26)

What you do in response to your love for God is what matters to HIM. Solomon was not a perfect man but He loved the LORD. It was the Love of God(See 1king 3:3) that made Solomon to sacrifice 1000 burnt offerings not because of competition, Empowerment or appeasement. See the response of God to Solomon's love.... "⁵ At Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon in a dream by night; and God said, “Ask! What shall I give you?”" (NKJV 1Ki 3:5). God gave Solomon an "opencheque" All He still wanted was how best He can lead the people of God. God was amazed and decorated Him with Abundance of Riches and Honor( 1king 3:13)

Beloved of God, to walk in Prosperity our giving should be motivated by love. Nothing works without Love. Grace works by Faith and Faith works by Love. Give God your heart and observe the ways of God so you can walk in Prosperity. You are blessed in Christ Jesus. Let us pray!

PRAYER:
Father God, thank you for your love for me that made you sacrificed your best for me. I give you my heart today, Holy Spirit Help me in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
God's love for me is far greater than my love for him. I give God my heart and I observe His ways. I'm walking in all round Prosperity, I live a life of favour and Holiness in Christ Jesus. The Greater one lives in me and it shows in my affairs. I'm Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah

#RoyalPrivileges
#ProsperityRH
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:46am On Sep 25, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Friday, 25 September 2020

OUR FOCUS: Growing in Prosperity

OUR TEXT: "³⁸ Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.”" (NKJV Lu 6:38)

In Christ Jesus, you are very rich in the Spirit but if you want Financial Prosperity to Manifest physically you have work to do. If we take the issues of our Finance casually we may end up as beggars in Christ Jesus. Jesus said.... "¹¹ For you have the poor with you always,.." (NKJV Mt 26:11a) Jesus didn't say you will be the poor. When Christians refuse to take full responsibility for their Prosperity and success, they end up as casualties of poverty. "⁷ Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap." (NKJV Ga 6:7)

Financial Prosperity doesn't answer to prayer, Fasting or wishing. Prosperity answers to being diligent in your work and giving. "⁴ He who has a slack hand becomes poor, But the hand of the diligent makes rich." (NKJV Pr 10:4)
"¹⁷ He who has pity on the poor lends to the LORD, And He will pay back what he has given." (NKJV Pr 19:17)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, if we can't trust God with our finance, How can we claim we trust him for our healing and eternal life? If you believe what ever you give to the poor is lending to God, why are you not giving? If you can't still pay your tithe, how are your Honoring God as your partner in business? Don't be ignorant... "⁶ But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully." (NKJV 2Co 9:6). The next verse says... "⁷ So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver." (NKJV 2Co 9:7). You are blessed in Christ Jesus to be a blessing. Let us Pray.

PRAYER
Father Lord, Thank you for your love. I receive Abundance of Grace to be diligent in my Business and be a generous giver in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I'm a wise Child of God. I'm diligent in my business. I give to the poor. I pay my tithe because I'm interested in the advancement of God's Kingdom. I promote God's business and He promotes my business. I reap a Bountiful Harvest of abundance in Prosperity. I'm wealthy, Fortified and Healthy in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalPrivileges
#ProsperityRH
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Monday, 28 September 2020

OUR FOCUS: Obedience and Service is key to all round Prosperity

OUR TEXT: "¹¹ If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures." (KJV+ Job 36:11)

Spending our days in Prosperity and years in pleasures on Earth is dependent in our obedience/service to God. Jesus.... " hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth." (KJV+ Rev 5:10) Our reigning on Earth as Kings and Priests is dependent on our Obedience and Service to our Master.(see Gal. 6:7)

Joseph had a dream of being great( See Gen. 37:5-10), what made him Prosperous in his journey of greatness was because The LORD was with him. "² And the LORD was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian." (KJV+ Gen 39:2). The Lord was with Joseph because he was a faithful and a sincere man in service who saw sin as wickedness and not weakness "⁹ ...how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?" (KJV+ Gen 39:9c)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, life is in stages and it doesn't matter the stage you are in now, what matters is your unconditional obedience and service to God because HE that promised is able to perform. Even in Prison, God was with Joseph and he prospered(See Gen 39:21-23). Joseph didn't die in the prison, in fact he was exalted!( See Gen. 41:39-42). You shall come out stronger and better. Don't give in or give up, keep your focus on Jesus! for your Manifestation is near. You are blessed in Jesus Name. Let us pray

PRAYER
Father Lord thank you for your Grace in Christ Jesus that gives ability. Holy spirit Help me to obey and serve God in Spirit and in truth for my physical enthronement in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I am an Obedient Child of God. I spend my days in Prosperity and my years in Pleasures. God is my Shield , my Light and my Source. In Christ I live, move and have my being. I'm Fruitful, Prosperous, Blessed, Healthy and Wealthy in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalPrivileges
#ProsperityRH
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:44am On Sep 29, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Tuesday, 29 September 2020

OUR FOCUS: Why some givings don't produce in the New Covenant

OUR TEXT: "³ If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it; but if I didn’t love others, I would have gained nothing." (NLT 1Cor 13:3)

To God, the motive behind our giving is more important than the giving itself. Yes He that gives to the poor lends to God but if our giving is not motivated by love we gain nothing from the giving because God looks at the heart/Motives (See 1Sam 16:7b).

At the end of every blessing in the old Covenant a curse was attached if not obeyed to the letter but there is a change in the New Covenant(See Gal 3:13, Heb. 8:12-13). In Christ Jesus, you are blessed and not cursed. The blessings of the Lord manifest physically when you give in Love and it doesn't manifest when you give without love or don't give.
Giving (Tithe or offerings) with the fear of not wanting to be cursed, rob you of the blessings of Tithing. Whatever you give reluctantly, in response to pressure or grudgingly doesn't profit you in the New Covenant. "⁷ You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don’t give reluctantly or in response to pressure. “For God loves a person who gives cheerfully.”" (NLT 2Cor 9:7)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, it's better to plant one seed and get a harvest than planting ten seeds without a harvest. I'm not against Tithing but the truth is you have to decide what you will give in percentage and give it eagerly with love and cheerfulness. Be very careful when giving to a man/ministry that believe if you don't give you are cursed. "¹² Whatever you give is acceptable if you give it eagerly. And give according to what you have, not what you don’t have." (NLT 2Cor 8:12). You are blessed abundantly in Christ Jesus. Let us pray.

PRAYER
Father Lord, Thank you for your love for me and my family. Holy Spirit Help me to respond to this love for my blessing in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I'm a child of God. God genuinely loves me unconditionally and I serve him with my substance unconditionally in love. YAHWEH is my Shield, my Light, my Strength, and my Source. I'm Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalPrivileges
#ProsperityRH
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:07am On Sep 30, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Wednesday, 30 September 2020

OUR FOCUS: Seek God and See Him as your Source

OUR TEXT: "¹⁰ The young lions lack and suffer hunger; But those who seek the LORD shall not lack any good thing." (NKJV Ps 34:10)

What we seek determines what follows us. What we chase determines our dwelling place. Our attitudes and focus shows who we see as our source. Those that seek the LORD shall not lack any good thing(see Ps. 34:10)

When the Lord is your Source , He also becomes your Shepherd and supplies all your needs. When you mistakenly walk through the valley of death you will not be afraid because God is with you for your deliverance. God will prepare a banquet for you in the presence of your enemies. He will anoint you with the Holy Spirit. Goodness and Mercy will follow you continuously all the days of your life. Isn't this wonderful? Seek God, see Him as your source and make Him your shepherd! (see Ps. 23)

Beloved of God, don't seek what the heathens are dying/compromising for, we operate by a different set of rules.... "³² For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things." (NKJV Mt 6:32). When they seek quick money, we seek integrity and impact. When they seek gain we seek value. When they are hording, we are giving. When they seek for fame we seek to serve. At the appointed time, all they seek are given to us. Glory to God! (see Mt. 6:33, Php. 4:19, Ps. 34:22). Your future is sure in Christ Jesus, see God as your source and seek Him diligently through service. You are blessed. Let's Pray!

PRAYER
My Father in Heaven, Thank you for your daily supplies. You are my source and I shall not lack anything good in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
The Most High God is my Father and my Source. He daily loads me with benefits and supplies my needs according to his Riches in Glory. In Christ Jesus, My today is guaranteed and my future is secured in Abundance. I'm not moved by what I see because they are subject to change for the better. I'm Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah

#RoyalPrivileges
#ProsperityRH
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Thursday, 1 October 2020

OUR FOCUS: God is Able

OUR TEXT: "²⁰ Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us," (KJV+ Eph 3:20)

Our understanding of God's ability will determine our trust and service to Him. When He said.... "²⁸ "Come to me, all of you who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest." (GNT Mat 11:28).. He meant it. He said to Jeremiah and is speaking to you now..."²⁷ "I am the LORD, the God of all people. Nothing is too difficult for me." (GNT Jer 32:27) 

Like most Christians, the Children of Israel saw the mighty works of God but still questioned His ability in providing for their daily needs. "¹⁹ They spoke against God and said, "Can God supply food in the desert? It is true that he struck the rock, and water flowed out in a torrent; but can he also provide us with bread and give his people meat?"" (GNT Ps 78:19-20)

Beloved of God, God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all you can ask or imagine. Nothing is too hard for the God of all flesh. With men it might be impossible but with God nothing is impossible. Welcome to the month of October 2020. God said to me that this is our month for "All round positive change" You are getting stronger and better in Jesus Name. Don't forget to like and follow our Page Thank you! �. You are blessed for positive changes in Jesus Name. Let us pray

PRAYER
The God of all flesh, you are my Father and able to do exceeding abundantly above all I can ask or think. Holy Spirit turn everything for my good this month in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
My Father in Heaven is the God of all flesh and He is so good to me. Nothing is hard for my God. October 2020, is my month of all round positive change. I'm getting better and stronger in Christ Jesus. No evil formed against me this Month shall prosper. I'm Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#PositiveChanges
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 5:22am On Oct 02, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Friday, 2 October 2020

OUR FOCUS: Keep speaking & thinking Positively

OUR TEXT: "²⁰ Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us," (KJV+ Eph 3:20)

We attract what we think and say. Our words and thoughts chart the course of our life. It's to us according to our thoughts and words, so take responsibility of what you think and say. "³⁷ For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." (KJV+ Mat 12:37)

Our mind speaks through our thoughts
How much we control our mind/tongue by speaking and thinking positively, determines the extent of our change in the right direction. Don't speak or think defeat and expect victory. Don't say things as they are and expect a change. "³ He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: but he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction." (KJV+ Prov 13:3)

Beloved of God, no one is saying you should live a fake life but the truth is; what we see and feel most times are not real, when we say them, we affirm their reality and they become a spiritual and physical reality. "... let the weak say, I am strong." (KJV+ Joel 3:10b). God is able to do much more than we can ever ask or think so say the right words and think the right thoughts. This is your season for positive change in Jesus Name. Don't forget to like our Facebook Page. You are blessed. let us pray.

PRAYER
My Father My Lord, I submit to the leading of your word. Holy Spirit of God help me to think the right thoughts and speak the right words in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I am a child of God. I call things into reality and I see them manifest. I think the right thoughts and speak the right words. I'm who God says I am and I have what God says I have. I have the favour of God. I'm blessed, Prosperous, Healthy, Fruitful and Smart. I'm Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#PositiveChanges
#PastorLawr

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:35am On Oct 05, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Monday, 5 October 2020

OUR FOCUS: The power that works in us

OUR TEXT: "²⁸ Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:
²⁹ Whereunto I also labor, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily." (KJV+ Col 1:28-29)

What we manifest is dependent on the power that's at work in us. Our actions says a lot about who is controlling the affairs of our life. Whatever we recieve or experience is according to the power at work in us. Who or what we submit to, is what rule or enslaves us. "¹⁹ They promise them liberty, when they themselves are the slaves of depravity—for by whatever anyone is defeated and overcome, to that [person, thing, philosophy, or concept] he is continually enslaved." (AMP 2Pet 2:19)

We reap what we sow(see Gal. 6:7), our actions count now. What we do have physical and spiritual consequences. "⁸ For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting." (KJV+ Gal 6:8 )

Beloved in Christ Jesus, let us not be exhausted in doing what is right, we will reap bountifully if we don't give up(see Gal. 6:9) our target is expressing Christ's perfection/completeness. We are saved by Grace through Faith and Faith without works is dead(see James 2:20). You have work to do to express this perfection while resting in the Grace of our Lord Jesus. We will discuss more in this light this week if Jesus tarries. God bless you and don't forget to like our Page. Let us pray!

PRAYER
Father Lord, Thank you for your unconditional love that saved me. Holy Spirit empower me to live the life of God on Earth in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I'm Born of God. As He is so am I in this world. Greater is He that's in me than he that's in the world . I'm more than a conqueror through him that love me. I'm empowered by the Holy spirit to express Jesus completely in health, finance and attitude now. I'm Blessed and Fortified in Him. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofGod
#PowerCentre
#PositiveChanges
#PastorLawr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kindly Suggest Moderators For This Section / The Gospel Of Materialism – Nigerian Pentecostalism And Hypocrisy / SERMON JOTTERS: Confronting Your Pharaoh- D.K Olukoya (Sunday Service-29-MARCH-)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.