Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi (5050 Views)

Today With Jesus Devotional 2022 By Nkem Ndubuisi / Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:51am On Jan 18, 2021
TODAY WITH JESUS
Monday, 18 January 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Accurate knowledge of His Forgiveness

OUR TEXT: "⁴⁷ Therefore I say to you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little."" (NKJV Lu 7:47)

How much we know we are forgiven will determine how much we love the Lord. Whatever we do without genuine love is empty in the sight of God. "² And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing." (NKJV 1Co 13:2)

From our text, the sin of the woman that broke the alabaster flask of fragrance oil on Jesus was forgiven without her confessing her sin, her act of worship was seen by Jesus as Her walk in the light. Her sins was forgiven because of her sincere worship and service to our Lord. "⁷ But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin." (NKJV 1Jo 1:7)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, You have to understand how much you have been forgiven in Christ Jesus so you can love the Lord with reckless abandon as you walk in the light. You are not forgiven because of what you did, you were forgiven because of what Jesus did. You don't have access to God because of your Holiness, your access is through the Blood of Jesus coated with Jesus' Holiness . You are not justified because you did right, you were justified because Jesus was crucified. Jesus qualified you unconditionally. Let this knowledge get deep into your head and let it make you fall in love with Jesus again and again because Love is what gives meaning to all we do(see 1 Cor. 13). Without love our act of worship or service is useless before God.

PRAYER
Abba Father, Thank you for your unconditionally forgiveness in Christ Jesus. Holy Spirit of God, fill my heart with the love of God in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I Believe in Christ Jesus. Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. Jesus is my Wisdom, Righteousness and Sanctification. I'm full of the Love of God. In Christ Jesus I am forgiven without conditions so I love My Lord without conditions. I am Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

(God's Grace is not for you, if you have not made Jesus your Lord & Saviour.
If you want to Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, please Contact us)

Please Help us share with your Friends and family God bless you! �

#ReigningthroughAbundanceofGrace
#RoyalHouseofJesusGospelChurch
#Devotional #Grace #Jesus

Like our Facebook Page! Thank You! https://web.facebook.com/RoyalHouseofJesus/

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:22am On Jan 27, 2021
TODAY WITH JESUS
Wednesday, 27 January 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS : lay aside every weight and sin.. run your race

OUR TEXT: "¹ Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us," (KJV+ Heb 12:1)

There is a race set before every Believer in Christ Jesus. Its either we are running this race, sleeping through ignorance or deceiving our selves by ignoring the scriptures. God's word is true and it's mixing His word with our faith that delivers the reality we crave . "⁴ "Behold the proud, His soul is not upright in him; But the just shall live by his faith." (NKJV Hab 2:4)

We are what the Word of God says about us and we have a responsibility to make them a reality by submitting to God. If we don't resist the devil while submitting to God, the devil will not flee.(see James 4:7) If we don't consciously determine to live for God, the Holy Spirit will not help us. Without true sincerity in our walk with God, we will not get to the end of our selves. When we get to the end of our selves is the beginning of Grace.

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, lay aside every weight and sin (Jealousy is a weight, Unforgiveness is a weight, envy is a weight, fornication is sin, lying is sin, prostitution is sin, cultism is sin etc)Determine to walk with God that loves you unconditionally with all sincerity in 2021. We not reasonable when we keep doing what our daddy and lover hates(see Rom. 12:1). God hate sin because it can limit your speed in life and harden your heart into perdition(see Heb. 3:13-14, see Rev. 22:14-16). You are unconditionally loved and forgiven in Christ Jesus! Lay aside every weight and sin the so easily beset or ensnares you. You are more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus! You are a Winner in Christ Jesus!

PRAYER
My Father, My Lover, thank you for your love for me. Holy Spirit, Help me to live a life that is well pleasing to my Daddy in Jesus Name!

DECLARATION
I'm Born of God in His Righteousness and True Holiness. By God's grace, I live a life that's well pleasing to my lover Jesus. I run the race that's set before me with Patience, Speed, Good health, Fruitfulness, Holiness and Excellence. I'm favoured, Blessed, Healed and Prosperous in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

(God's unconditionally forgiveness is not for you, if you have not made Jesus your Lord & Saviour.

Please Help us share with your Friends and family God bless you!

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:14am On Jan 28, 2021
TODAY WITH JESUS
Thursday, 28 January 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS : Stop tolerating what the Word of God didn't approve

OUR TEXT: "¹² That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory." (KJV+ 1Ths 2:12)

Our experience in life as Christians is largely dependent on what we can receive in Christ Jesus. Anything short of God's Glory is an insult to the salvation we believed and received in Christ Jesus. You were called into God's Kingdom and Glory. It's Our responsibility to Manifest this Glory in all we do through the Empowerment of God's Grace.

We were called to Vividly manifest God's Glory in all things. In Christ Jesus we have been delivered from the powers of darkness and translated into the kingdom of God's son(see Col 1:13). You are part of the Church, you now dwell in the Kingdom of God's Dear Son, full of Glory and far above principalities and Powers(See Eph 1:21-23). There is Hope of Glory for you in Christ Jesus ".. Christ in you, the hope of glory:" (KJV+ Col 1:27b)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, You are a new creation(see 2Cor 5:17) and your spirit now dwells in Zion. Where you now dwell, there is no sickness, no poverty, no lack, no pain. Can you believe this? "² Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined." (KJV+ Ps 50:2). You are not the sick trying to get well, you are the healthy one the devil is trying to put sickness on. You are not the poor trying to get rich, you are the rich the devil is stealing from. How long will you tolerate the devil? In Christ, Your destiny is in your hands. What you permit is permitted and what you forbid is forbidden! Rise up and take your place of Glory in all things. Take charge! God bless you!

PRAYER
My Father My God, thank you for your Glory in Christ Jesus. By the Help of The Holy Spirit, I manifest God's Glory in all things in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION
I'm Born of God. I overcome the World. Christ in me the Hope of His Glory. I Manifest God's Glory in my Health, Family, Ministry, Finance, Career and Business. The Lord is my Shepherd, I live in Divine Health and in Abundance of Prosperity. I forbid sickness and poverty. In Christ Jesus, The Glory of the Lord is expressed freely in me and in all I do. I'm blessed! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

(God's unconditionally Love is not for you, if you have not made Jesus your Lord & Saviour.

Please Help us share with your Friends and family God bless you! �

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:20am On Feb 01, 2021
TODAY WITH JESUS
Monday, 1 February 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR TOPIC: The Vision

OUR TEXT: "2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it."(KJV+ Hab 2:2)

It's Vision from God that influences our life and Destiny. What God shows you, He has committed to you. As far as we can see into God's will for us, God is committed to Deliver it into our hands. Following God's Vision for you separates you from others and enthrones you in your place of Destiny. "³ For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry." (KJV+ Hab 2:3)

The Hebrew Word for Vision in our text is "châzôn" it means Divine communication through dreams, Trance or Prophesy. Apostle Peter through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit made us know that in the New Covenant, God's word is the Best and sure way to proof the source of our Vision. "¹⁹ We have also a more sure word of prophecy;.." (KJV+ 2Pet 1:19a)So our dreams, prophesy must be in line with the Word of God. God's Word in the Bible is God speaking to you directly. What God has said concerning you in His Word is His Vision(Prophecy) to you.

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, what The Word said about marriage is God's Vision about your marriage. What the Word said about your health is God's Vision about your health. What the Word declares about God's Blessings is His Vision concerning your finance. If you can see it, meditate on it, it can become plain in your heart so you can run with it and become it.(see Joshua 1:8 ) You are Born in Christ Jesus for a life of Success and Abundance of Prosperity! Can you See it? Welcome to February! Our Month of Vision! God bless you!

PRAYER:
My Father My Lord, Thank you for your Vision for me in your Word. By the Help of The Holy Spirit, I'm living in the realities of those Vision in Jesus Name

DECLARATION :
I'm Born of God. I'm a new creature in Christ Jesus. I'm what The Word says I am and I can do what God's Word says I can do. I'm a success, I'm Fruitful, I'm Healthy, I'm wealthy, I'm Rich, I'm Prosperous and Fortified in Christ Jesus. I see it and I become it to the Glory of God My Daddy! Hallelujah!

#Devotional #Vision #Jesus

Thank You for reading and liking our Facebook Page!! We celebrate You!

https://web.facebook.com/RoyalHouseofJesus/

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:56am On Feb 02, 2021
TODAY WITH JESUS DEVOTIONAL
Tuesday, 2 February 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Speak the Word!

OUR TEXT: "³⁷ For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." (KJV+ Mat 12:37)

Our choice of words determines our vivid Manifestation as sons. Let your words conform with the Word of God in every situation. It's the word we speak that makes the word of God we received in our heart a reality in our lives and circumstances. Your words can Make or Destroy you(see Prov. 18:7). The Word of God has declared us righteous in Christ Jesus but what we say with our mouth and thoughts is used to judge us in the Spiritual realms of this life._"37 Your words will be used to judge you---to declare you either innocent or guilty.""(GNT Mat 12:37)_

Say what the Word of God says concerning that situation and see it come to pass. You don't have to say what you feel, they are all suggestions waiting for your confirmation with your mouth. Symptoms are not sickness, lack of physical cash is not poverty. Don't say it if you don't like it. "24 And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick: the people that dwell therein shall be forgiven their iniquity."(KJV+ Isa 33:24)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, You should not speaks words that is contrary to your beliefs . The Words you keep in your heart will give you life or death so don't even keep the thoughts of failure, stagnancy or sickness in your heart "³⁴ .... for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh." (KJV+ Mat 12:34). The Best Words to allow grow in your heart is The Word of God and these are the Words you should speak. They can give life to you(see John 6:63). Focus on the Word of God, Speak The Word daily and watch your Transformation.

PRAYER :
My Father My Lord, thank you for your Word that gives life. Holy Spirit Help me to speak the Word in all situations in Jesus Name

DECLARATION :
I'm Born of God and I dwell in Zion. I say the right words and I see the right results. I'm full of ideas, prosperous, Rich, Healthy, and living right in Christ Jesus. No plague shall come near my dwelling and No weapon formed against me shall prosper for The Lord is my Righteousness! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:40am On Feb 03, 2021
Wednesday, 3 February 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: The Vision has time for Manifestation

OUR TEXT: "3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry."
(KJV+ Hab 2:3)

A life functioning without God's Vision lacks Divine sustainability and is heading for destruction. No vision from God is contrary to His written Word in the Bible. All Visions from God has time of Manifestation if we faint not. Waiting upon the Lord for the manifestations of The Vision is not a wasted effort if our hope is anchored on the Word of God. "5 I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope."(KJV+ Ps 130:5)

Always Remember that No one can receive anything except its given to them from Heaven (John 3:27). God is committed to deliver The best you can see with your heart.
The question is ; what do you see?, What are you doing about what you saw? And Can you be diligent in your work to make the Vision a reality? "²⁷ He that diligently seeketh good procureth favor: but he that seeketh mischief, it shall come unto him." (KJV+ Prov 11:27)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, it's being Diligent in the Work and waiting for the Manifestation patiently that makes champions in Christ Jesus.(see Heb. 10:36) Our seed is what is blessed not our wish. Whatever we do in line with Our vision is like planting a seed and watering it, we should expect a Bountiful Harvest of the seed sown.(see Gal 6:7) Improving our best daily in love is God's will for all His Children. Every Vision has a requirement for it to come to pass. Don't give up, Never Give up on your Dreams/Vision. Keep doing the work required. Don't be discouraged by opposing forces but keep resisting them. You will reap Bountiful Harvest if you don't give up. In Christ Jesus, there is a Champions DNA in you and you are more than a conqueror. You are made for that Vision and the time for Manifestation will surely come. Keep doing the work required with patience! God bless and strengthen you in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER :
My Father My Lord, my hold is on you. Holy Spirit of God, Give Me the required knowledge, Strength and Favour I need to fulfill God's Vision for me in The Name of Jesus.

DECLARATION :
God has begotten me in Christ Jesus. The seed of God is in me. I do great things. In Christ Jesus, I'm Born to win. By God's Grace, Mercy and Favour, I do the required work for My God ordained Vision to come to pass. I see it, I walk towards it and I become it! God is my Source and Strength. I'm a Winner in Christ. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:32am On Feb 04, 2021
Thursday, 4 February 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: What do you see?

OUR TEXT: "¹⁵ for all the land that you see, I will give to you and your offspring forever." (BSB'19 Gen 13:15)

Who we follow influences what follows us. Who we listens to determines what we see and how far we can see. What we see and how far we see, positively influences our result in life and Destiny. "¹⁴ After Lot had departed, the LORD said to Abram, "Now lift up your eyes from the place where you are, and look to the north and south and east and west," (BSB'19 Gen 13:14)

Having a Vision for life is very important because what you don't see, you can't walk towards it. What we don't work on, Possessing them, is almost impossible. Things doesn't work by only our Desires and Dreams. The Work that accompany Big Dreams make them a reality. "⁴ The slacker craves yet has nothing, but the soul of the diligent is fully satisfied." (BSB'19 Prov 13:4)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, Only the Word of God has the ability to renew your mind for clear and profitable Visions. What is good, pleasing and perfect is God's will for you(Rom. 12:2). As the lord spoke to Abraham to see the lands after lot(distractions) departed from him, He is speaking to you today through His Word. What do you see? Focus on the Word and get substance from the Word. Your are healed, You are rich, You are a success and your tomorrow shall be greater than your today. You are created to be Fruitful. You are blessed to be a blessing. Arise and Shine in Christ Jesus! Glory to God!

PRAYER :
My Father My Lord, By Your Grace and Mercy, Enlighten the eyes of my understanding to see through your Word your good, pleasing and perfect will for me in the Name of Jesus.

DECLARATION :
I'm Born of God. I have direct access to the mind of God through His Word. I'm not move by what I see outside God' Word. I see my Victory through God' Word. My mind is renewed by the Word of God. I'm transformed for a life of success only. I'm Righteous and I do right things by His Grace. I'm Protected, Prosperous, Healed, delivered, Fruitful and Fortified in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:06am On Feb 08, 2021
Monday, 8 February 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Diligence For Vivid Manifestation of God's Vision

OUR TEXT : "5 The thoughts of the diligent tend only to plenteousness; but of every one that is hasty only to want."
(KJV+ Prov 21:5)

Our input in life determines our result in Life and Destiny. Our level of responsibility in life determines our influence. Another Word for Diligence is Hard Work. Every Genuine Labour done softly without zeal, pays softly. True Prosperity and Success is not only about desires, we have to Work it out in planning and execution. *"4 The soul of a lazy man desires, and has nothing; But the soul of the diligent shall be made rich."(NKJV Pr 13:4)*

Yes planning is Good, execution of the plans is excellent but we need to be diligent in dwelling in the secret place of the Most High for The Breath of the Almighty to rub off on us for deep understanding which will lead to the vivid Manifestation of God's Vision for us. "8 But there is a spirit in man, And the breath of the Almighty gives him understanding."(NKJV Job 32:8 )

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, when you dwell in the secret place of the Most High, you will abide under the shadows of the Almighty(See Ps. 91) and the Charisma of the Almighty will certainly rub off on you. The secret place of the most High is a place of Worship, brokenness, unconditional loyalty, service to the God of Heaven, Divine Health, Fruitfulness, Abundance of Riches and longevity. It takes virtue, diligence, Persistence and patience to dwell daily in the secret place of the Most High and it's in the secret place of the Most High that the mind of God concerning us is revealed daily. Don't be in haste, God is never late, His timing is always perfect. He will not fail you. Be diligent in your walk with God, Abide in Him and trust in the Lord, He will surely bring it to pass. God bless you and do have a wonderful week full of God's Grace, Mercy Favour and Blessings.

PRAYER :
Father Am sorry for being so much in haste, Breath on me for deep understanding leading to vision Actualisation in Jesus Name. #Amen

DECLARATION :
My Attention is fixed on the Father of lights in whom there is no turning. By God's Grace, I'm Diligent and Persistent in God ordained Vision for me and I succeed in all I do by His Mercies. The breath of the Most High give me uncommon understanding. The breath of the Almighty gives me access into deep mysteries for my profit. I have self Control, I'm a success, I'm Fortified and Fruitful in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:26am On Feb 10, 2021
Wednesday, 10 February 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: The Royal Law

OUR TEXT: "⁸ If you really keep the royal law stated in Scripture, "Love your neighbor as yourself," you are doing well." (BSB'19 Jam 2:8 )

In Christ Jesus, The Approval of God we received is dependent on God's love for Jesus. Learn to see your approval, Righteousness, Sanctification in Christ Jesus. Love made God send His son to die for our sins. God is Love. We are Born of His Love so we should live by His Love. It doesn't matter how gifted we are, without His Love, we are Empty of God. Without Love, our deep understanding, our ability to see into the past or future, our speaking in tongues, our giving to the poor are Nothing in God's sight. (1Cor 13:1-3)

Any Vision that's not rooted in love is void of God. When God see our acts of Love He sees Jesus. So love is the Royal Law. All good we do on Earth will be tried in the Fire of Love . All we do for Selfishness, Self seeking, Pride, our glory seeking etc will Burn to ashes in the Fire of Love. Only what we do in love will stand. "¹³ each one's work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one's work, of what sort it is." (NKJV 1Co 3:13)
"¹⁰ For God is not unjust to forget your work and labor of love which you have shown toward His name, in that you have ministered to the saints, and do minister." (NKJV Heb 6:10)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, let the love of Christ compel/constrain you(see 2Cor.5:14). Loving your neighbour as yourself is below the standard of Grace because our love for ourselves is conditional and inconsistent but Jesus love for us is unconditional and consistent. So Jesus want you to Love others as He loves you. This is the standard in Grace and the new commandment that fulfils all commandment.. "³⁴ A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another." (NKJV Joh 13:34). You week is full of God's Love for your lifting in Jesus Name! Do everything in His Love! God bless you abundantly in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father as I dwell in Christ Jesus by Faith, please Help me to Daily fulfil Your Royal Law in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I'm Born of His Love. I receive abundance of Grace and the Gift of Righteousness in Christ Jesus by Faith to fulfil the Royal Law and I reign in this Life. Jesus is my standard of Love. I Am full of His Love and His Love is seen daily in my Actions. I Am a Success, Fruitful, Healthy and Fortified in Christ Jesus. Glory to God!
Hallelujah!

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:27am On Feb 11, 2021
Thursday, 11 February 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Time for Sowing in Vision

OUR TEXT: "To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven:"(NKJV Ec 3:1)

There is time for every purpose under heaven and nothing happen on their own. The type of seed sown determines the time for harvest and the amount of seed sown determines The Abundance of harvest. The seed here is Vision, So we should be persistence in watering our vision through focused Labour because "⁶ ... He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully." (NKJV 2Co 9:6)

On Earth, every vision has a seedtime and a season of harvest. "²² "While the earth remains, Seedtime and harvest, Cold and heat, Winter and summer, And day and night Shall not cease."" (NKJV Ge 8:22). There will certainly be time for harvest if we faint not because there is... "A time to plant, And a time to pluck what is planted;"(NKJV Ec 3:2b)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, Don't observe opposing forces and begin to doubt but do all you have to do daily towards your Vision in Faith. Your time of celebration will come, Your time of laughter will come, Your time for reaping will surely come if you keep working on that your God given Vision even in tears. "⁵ Those who sow in tears Shall reap in joy.
⁶ He who continually goes forth weeping, Bearing seed for sowing, Shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, Bringing his sheaves with him." (NKJV Ps 126:5-6). This is your Year of Reigning through Abundance of Grace and you shall reign in your Vision through Abundance of Grace in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. By the Help of The Holy Spirit, I receive Abundance of Grace for diligent Labour in my God given Vision for Bountiful Harvest in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I'm a child of God. I believe in Jesus. I sow bountifully and I reap bountifully with Joy. My life goes upward and forward only in Christ Jesus. I'm a Winner, I win daily and I possess my possessions daily. I water my Vision daily through focused labour for a life of Success and progress. I'm Blessed in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:50am On Feb 12, 2021
Friday, 12 February 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Bridle(Guide & Govern) the Tongue

OUR TEXT: "²⁶ If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one's religion is useless." (NKJV Jas 1:26)

The Bible says.. "¹⁷ But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him." (NKJV 1Co 6:17) The Words we speak freely should show who has been joined with our Human Spirit. The Holy Spirit of God in us, will never go against the Word of God. Word's that's not of God that will speak, will always be rebuked by the Holy Spirit that dwells in us. In Christ Jesus, Our tongue was created to speak God's Word and His Righteousness..
"¹⁷² My tongue shall speak of Your word, For all Your commandments are righteousness." (NKJV Ps 119:172) "²⁸ And my tongue shall speak of Your righteousness And of Your praise all the day long." (NKJV Ps 35:28 )

When we speak against what we believe, when we speak against the Word of God, we are speaking deceit in the sight of God(see Ps. 34:14) and going contrary to God's vision for us. God's Word was designed to give us light in all our endeavours(see Ps. 119:105). When we truly agree with the Word, it will show in our understanding and Confessions. "¹³⁰ The entrance of Your words gives light; It gives understanding to the simple." (NKJV Ps 119:130)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, we are born a Winner and we can create things with our tongue. Our words carry power, mind what you say. Be careful so you will not say what you don't want. Bridle the tongue because In Christ Jesus, With our tongue we can chart the course of our life.
What do you want?
What do you want to see?
What are your expectations?
Begin to speak them now. Don't speak about the negative circumstances or the challenges. Speak your expectations into reality. Say what you want to see and you shall see them come to pass in Jesus Name! #Amen
You a Winner and Royalty in Christ Jesus! Say it!

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for you Word. Holy Spirit Help me to bridle my tongue for a Successful life on Earth in Jesus Name. #Amen

DECLARATION
I'm Born of God, I'm a Winner and Royalty in Christ Jesus. I speak the right words by God's Grace and produce excellent results by His Mercy. In Christ Jesus, I'm Blessed and I attract God's unconditionally Blessings Daily. I show my Gratitude to God by my daily Actions in His Righteousness. I'm a success, Sanctified and Fortified in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:13am On Feb 16, 2021
Tuesday, 16 February 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Diligence of Purpose in Vision

OUR TEXT : "27 The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious."(KJV+ Prov 12:27)

Diligence is careful and persistence effort to do one's part while keeping faith and reliance in God (see Heb. 6:11-12). True Vision is the unfolding of God's Purpose, plan and Direction for our life. Our Purpose, is why we do what we do and a life without purpose is a wasted life. Diligence of purpose beautify and give quality to Your Vision. How hard you work on your purpose determines how precious your vision will appear to all and what you get out of that Vision.(see our text)

The Value we place on our purpose, determines How hard we work on our Vision to make them come to pass. When we Diligently seek the good of our Vision, we find Favour in that Vision. "²⁷ He that diligently seeketh good procureth favor: but he that seeketh mischief, it shall come unto him." (KJV+ Prov 11:27)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, our daily Actions towards our purpose in life is like watering a seed. You are responsible for your results. Your daily action influences your future results. Working Diligently on your purpose is required of you for the Vivid Manifestation of Your Vision.
Faith without work is dead. Without faith and patience inheriting the promises is almost impossible. "¹² That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises." (KJV+ Heb 6:12)
Our greatest Helper in discovering and pursuing our purpose is the Holy Spirit. We all need the help of The Holy Spirit in pursuit of Vision . Ask Him to help you today. You can't enjoy the help of The Holy Spirit if you don't accept Jesus's sacrifice for your sins. Accept Jesus Today and Receive the Holy Spirit! Contact us if you want to accept Jesus Today! God bless you abundantly in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father Lord have mercy on my ignorance. I'm sorry for any act of Laziness. Holy Spirit please Help me to be Diligent always in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION :
I'm a Child of God. I believe in Jesus Christ. I live a life of purpose. I'm diligent in all I do by His Grace and I prosper at my Vision Daily by His Mercies. I'm not slothful, I'm Wise and Hard Working in Christ Jesus. I'm a Success, I win daily, I'm Fruitful, I'm Healthy, I'm Rich and Wealthy to the Glory of God. Hallelujah!

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:51am On Feb 17, 2021
Wednesday, 17 February 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Choose Happiness!

OUR TEXT : "⁴ Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart." (KJV+ Ps 37:4)

Our Gladness of heart in the Lord positively influences the granting of our heart desires. When we serve The LORD in bitterness, we are opening doors of hunger, thirst, unclothedness and want. "⁴⁷ Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;
⁴⁸ Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in unclothedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee." (KJV+ Deu 28:47-48)

The Spirit of The Lord is the Spirit of Joy and freedom, Not of bitterness or bondage. "¹⁷ Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty." (NKJV 2Co 3:17)
In every circumstances Be Joyful, Make merry, Be Happy, Rejoice in the Lord and He will give You the Desires of your heart because ".. with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation."(KJV+ Isa 12:3)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, It doesn't matter the state you are in right now, you can cause or effect a change by choosing gladness, happiness, God's Love and Forgiveness over regrets and bitterness. Tomorrow is gone, today is here..... "⁴ Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you your heart's desires." (NLT Ps 37:4). Be Happy don't let circumstances condition your mood or make you sad... "⁵ Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass." (NKJV Ps 37:5) You are blessed in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER: My Father in Heaven I want to serve you in Joy and with Gladness of Heart. Help me Daddy in Jesus Name. #Amen

DECLARATION:
I'm a Child of God and My Lord loves me. I serve Him in Joy and with Gladness of Heart. I delight myself in the Lord and He grants the desires of my heart by His Grace and Mercy. THE LORD is My Shepherd, I shall not want. I'm a Success, I win daily and live in His Divine presence to the Glory of God! Hallelujah!

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:28am On Feb 19, 2021
Friday, 19 February 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Pressing Toward The Goal for the Prize.

OUR TEXT: "¹⁴ I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." (KJV+ Phil 3:14)

Our conscious effort towards our Vision/expectations determines our prize. How far you press on your vision determines how far you go. Your determination towards your goal determines your speed and time of arriving at the mark. We all have to "¹⁴ ... press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." (NKJV Php 3:14)

The clarity of your Vision determines your focus. Don't run without a definite goal and Mission. What do you want? How are you working toward it to win the prize? What is your goal? What are you living for? Do you have a life mission? Do you have Vision for your business, marriage and Children? Meditate on these Words inspired by the Holy Spirit through Apostle Paul.. "²⁶ So I run straight to the goal with purpose in every step. I fight to win. I'm not just shadow-boxing or playing around." (TLB 1Cor 9:26)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, are you fighting to win? are you pressing towards the goal with the prize of the high calling in mind? It's time to sit, think and Pray if you don't have a life goal or Vision. After having a Life goal or vision, Then Run your race in such a way that you win the prize and make it your own. Listen to these words.. "24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run [their very best to win], but only one receives the prize? Run [your race] in such a way that you may seize the prize and make it yours!"(AMP 1Cor 9:24) Your are Born to win so take responsibility now and win! Royalty is your inheritance in Christ Jesus! You dwell in a privileged position in Christ Jesus for Glorious winning! Press toward the goal for the prize. God bless you abundantly in Jesus Name! #Amen Happy weekend!

PRAYER:
Father am sorry for living a life without purpose and Vision. Please Holy Spirit Help me to locate God's plan for me and empower me to press toward the Goal for the prize in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
I'm Born of God. I live a life of purpose. I have a goal/vision for my life, family, Ministry and business. By God's Grace and Mercy I press toward my goals and I obtain the prize. My Focus is defined and my result is sure in Christ Jesus. In Christ Jesus, I'm Healed, Fruitful, Fortified, Rich, Wealthy, Healthy and Holy to the Glory of God! Hallelujah!

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 9:03am On Feb 23, 2021
Tuesday, 23 February 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: The Help of God

OUR TEXT: "⁵ Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:" (KJV+ Psalms 146:5 )

How far we go in pursuit of our God given Vision is depended on two things.
1. The Help of God
2. Our applied Effort and Persistence.
The Help of God enhances our applied effort tremendously. God is the custodian of true vision and only God can show us our role and lead us in the way to go for the fulfilment of His plan and purpose. Happy, Blessed and envied are they that their expectation are truly on the God of Jacob because The God of Jacob can not Fail.

We obtain the help of God by genuinely trusting Him and serving Him in spirit and in truth(see John 4:24). Our daily actions should show our trust, Love and loyalty to our God. Our daily thoughts and confessions should agree with the Word of God. "⁸ A double minded man is unstable in all his ways." (KJV+ Jam 1:8 )

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, You obtain the Help of God by living your life to please God. "¹² For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil."(KJV+ 1 Peter 3:12). Jesus is our Wisdom, Righteousness and Sanctification(see 1Cor3:30). Jesus made us wise and righteous so we can live a righteous life by doing righteous deeds in love. ".... let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous." (KJV+ 1Jn 3:7)
"⁴³ Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear." (KJV+ Mat 13:43)
I pray for the grace to please God so we can receive His Help for all readers of this Devotional in Jesus Name! #Amen. You are Blessed and Highly Favour!

PRAYER:
My Father My God,  I need your help daily in my life, Finance, family, Ministry and Business . Holy Spirit Help me to please The Father daily in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I'm a Child of God and I live rightly for Him daily. I'm helped by The Almighty for His Glory and I'm Raised by The Most High for His Name sake. I have a goodly heritage in Christ Jesus. I'm a success, I win daily, I'm prosperous and I'm Fortified in His Righteousness. God is My Source and Sustainer. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#Devotional #Vision #Jesus #HelpofGod

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:34am On Feb 24, 2021
Wednesday, 24 February 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: STAY FREE

OUR TEXT: "⁴⁵ And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts." (KJV+ Ps 119:45)

The extent of the truth we know and obey, is the extent of the liberty we enjoy on Earth. Complete Freedom is achieved from knowing, doing and devoting oneself to the Complete truth. "³² And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (KJV+ John 8:32)

JESUS is the Truth, The Way and The Life. Access to The Most High GOD is denied if its not through Jesus. Jesus is our light and fellowship with Him brings true illumination. The knowledge and Engagement of This truth delivers Freedom From all oppression of the devil and satanic entanglement. Jesus is all you need to access deep mysteries into your calling so you don't compromise by bowing to devil in False Worship unknowingly. "⁶ Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (KJV+ John 14:6) "⁴ In him was life; and the life was the light of men." (KJV+ John 1:4)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, You have been called to freedom in Christ Jesus. Stand firm in this liberty(see Gal 5:1) by knowing The truth(Jesus) for yourself and practicing His words for your lifting. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth(see John 16:13). Our living in total obedience to the Word of God keeps us free and gives us divine Speed for the fulfillment of our purpose on Earth. Refuse to be entangled with the yoke of bondage by living a Holy life consciously. Let the seed of God in you grow by watering it through meditation and devotion to the Word of God.. "¹¹.. The seed is the word of God." (KJV+ Luk 8:11b) "⁹ Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God." (KJV+ 1Jn 3:9). You are abundantly Blessed and Gloriously Favoured. Stay free! Keep yourself! "¹⁸ We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not." (KJV+ 1Jn 5:18 )

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word that made me free. Holy Spirit Help me to stay free for better Communion with you in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I'm Born of God. The seed of God is in me. I meditate on the Word to practice it. I sin no more. I focus on Jesus only by the Help of The Holy Spirit. I stay free in Christ Jesus by The Grace of God for His Glory Only. In Christ Jesus, I'm a Winner, a Success, Protected and Prosperous in all I do. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:13am On Feb 25, 2021
Thursday, 25 February 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: THE FORCE OF STUDY IN FULFILLING PURPOSE

OUR TEXT: "¹⁵ Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."(KJV+ 2 Timothy 2:15)

Our deep understanding and insight in any matter, determines the solution we offer, our impact and Prosperity in that matter. What we have practical knowledge about, is what we can easily cause to manifest by the Grace of God. We have a part to play for the Physical Manifestation of our Vision and our reward is based on our labour. "⁸ Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labor." (KJV+ 1Cor 3:8 )

Finding solution to problems is what genuinely rewards on Earth. Your determination/urge to grow or find solution should be invested in deep study. Daniel was ten times better because of great insights He got from personal study. "² In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet,...."(KJV+ Daniel 9:2a)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, Grace and peace is multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God and Jesus Christ you know(see 2Pet 1:2). You need to have accurate knowledge of God and Christ Jesus if you desire to do exploit. "³² .. but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits." (KJV+ Dan 11:32b) It's time to sit down and study materials related to your Vision and Pray for their vivid Manifestation based on your discoveries like Papa Daniel. Insight gotten from study that's not backed with prayer is almost useless. You have a part to play for the fulfillment of purpose. Rise up and take responsibility to the Glory of God! You are Blessed in Jesus Name. #Amen

PRAYER:
My Father in Heaven, grant me access into insight and show me solutions as I study in Jesus Name. #Amen

DECLARATION:
As I study the Word and relevant materials, Grace and peace is multiplied unto me for my lifting, I'm approved by God and Insight is granted me for impact and solution to my world. I understand by books and My knowledge drives me to Prayer. I'm a Success. I'm Fruitful and Fortified in Christ Jesus. I win daily to the Glory of God! Hallelujah!

#Devotional #Vision #Jesus #study

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2021
Friday, 26 February 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: THE NEED OF PRAYER IN VISION

OUR TEXT: "³² But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren." (KJV+ Luk 22:32)

Our plan/purpose received from God is His thoughts concerning us and our expected end is the physical manifestation of that plan/purpose (see Jer 29:11). Without living a life of Prayer, our Faith can't be strengthened enough to deliver our expected end because the LORD has a part to play in the fulfillment of every vision. "¹⁷ Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."(KJV+ James 1:17)

Prayer is our means of communicating with God. Prayer is very vital in life and Destiny because it's our only means to reach God who is a Spirit.
"²⁴ God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." (KJV+ John 4:24)
"¹² Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you."(KJV+ Jeremiah 29:12). Who we call determines who responds to our call. When we try God when all our options has fail, He hides himself. "⁶ Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:" (KJV+ Isa 55:6). Learn to seek God first!(see Matt. 6:33). When we seek God with the whole of our heart, He responds swiftly. The best way to seek the Lord is through heartfelt Prayer.

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, If every good and perfect gift is from above, then we must focus on our Father in Heaven, seeking His help and approval through earnest Prayer. Jesus prayed Earnestly and His sweat was like Drops of Blood(see Luke 22:44). Your prayer have to be heartfelt, Earnest and fervent to command Heavens attention. "¹⁶ The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."(KJV+ James 5:16). Get Serious with Prayer if you really want to see that Vision come to pass. Even if you don't yet see the result of your prayer, keep praying and believing. Your Miracle is now! Receive your answers now in Jesus Name. #Amen You are a Winner! You are a success!

PRAYER:
My Father My Lord, thank you for your good desires for me. Holy Spirit, fill me with the Spirit of Prayer for Divine speed and accelerated promotion in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I seek God first! I'm a praying Christian by The Grace in Our Lord Jesus Christ. I Receive My Answers by The Mercies of God in Christ Jesus. For God's Glory and Name sake; I'm a Winner, I'm a success, I'm Fruitful, I'm prosperous and Fortified in Christ Jesus. I'm fulfilling The Royalty Mandate in my Life, Family and Business to the Glory of God! Hallelujah!

#Devotional #Vision #Jesus #Prayer

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 6:04am On Mar 01, 2021
Monday, 1 March 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Prayer as an interaction with God

OUR TEXT: "¹⁸ Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool." (KJV+ Isa 1:18 )

In Christianity, Prayer is not only a communication with God but a conversation with God. Prayer is not a transmission but an expression and exchange of ideas with God for our benefits. Prayer is an act of reasoning with God through spoken Words. "¹⁸ Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD:.. " (KJV+ Isa 1:18a)

The Lord want to reason with us. He gave us our mind so we can use it to reason with him. The way to reason with God is through Prayer. Through prayer we let God know our plans, our fears, etc and we ask for His Wisdom and Guidance. Our ways or plans may seems right in our eyes but might lead to destruction. "¹² There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." (KJV+ Prov 14:12). It's wise for us to bring our plans before the Lord in Prayers, for Him to show us better ways to get excellent and durable results .

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, God loves it when you formally tell Him your plans and wait for His approval (see 1Sam 30:8, 1Chr 14:14). His approval can come as "peace of Mind" meaning Yes! Or "Fear/Uncertainty" meaning No! God speak to His Children in different ways so don't use people's standard to access God, let the Word of God guide you. The Most High will speak to you the way you will understand if you can engage Him in a conversation in Faith. This is what prayer is all about; A conversation with God, seeking His Help, approval, guidance and protection! You can start one today! Welcome to March our Month of Prayer! Your time to change level has come! God bless you abundantly in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER
Father Lord I love you. Thank you for your Grace in Christ Jesus! Holy Spirit Help me to interact intimately with God for my change of level in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION
I'm Born of God. I'm led by The Holy Spirit of God. I'm at the right place at the right time and I'm doing the right things at the right time. My speed of accomplishment is greatly increased by Divine Direction and enablement. I'm a Praying Christian and I'm more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#Devotional #Jesus #Prayer

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 6:41am On Mar 03, 2021
Wednesday, 3 March 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Prayer as an act of submission to God

OUR TEXT: "⁷ Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." (KJV+ Jam 4:7)

Everything on Earth works under Divine principles. Manipulation of this divine principle is was is known as witchcraft/sorcery. Without us submitting to God's control, admonition and advice, resisting the devil is an impossible mission.
"⁶ And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled." (KJV+ 2Cor 10:6)

It is through Prayer that we find the Grace and obtain the mercies for total submission to the will of God for our life. God has a plan and purpose for your life. The unveiling of that plan is called Vision and submitting to that plan is what gives Joy and fulfilment.
When Christ Jesus came as a man to die for our sins, it was through Prayer He received the strength to fulfil his mission on Earth.
"⁴¹ And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed,
⁴² saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done." (KJV+ Luk 22:41-42)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, not knowing and not submitting to the will of God for our life is what causes scarcity, jealousy, envy, poverty and bitterness. We all will be fine, if we can submit to God's will for our life. It is through Prayer we can know God's will and receive the ability for submission.
God knows everything about you and you can achieve a lot with God's help. When we resist the devil, God helps us chase the devil away when we are in submission to His will. Knowing this principle and practicing it will stop all satanic assault and insult. "⁷ Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you." (NKJV Jas 4:7). God bless you abundantly in Jesus Name! #Amen let us Pray!

PRAYER
My Father My Lord, thank you for your Word. Holy Spirit fill me with the spirit of prayer in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION
I'm a child of God. I submit to God's will for my life. I Receive the Grace to pray the will of God into my consciousness. I do right by default. I'm getting better results in all I do by the Help of God. My sufficiency is of the Lord. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:24am On Mar 04, 2021
Thursday, 4 March 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: A Step towards God

OUR TEXT: "⁸ Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded." (KJV+ Jam 4:8 )

We draw nigh to God by our Actions and He draw nigh to us with His Presence. (see Ps 16:11). It's only an evil Spirit that comes suddenly on someone. It's only a demon that forces itself on people. The Holy Spirit does not force Himself on anyone. Each Manifestation of the Holy Spirit to anyone is as a result of a price paid at the altars of Prayer and through living a Holy life.

No precious thing is free. Salvation is free to anyone that believes but it cost Jesus His life( a humiliated death on the Cross). Who we submit to determines what submits to us. Who we bow to, determines what bows to us. It's an insult to The Almighty when we believe in Him through His Son Jesus and put our trust in men. "⁵ Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD." (KJV+ Jer 17:5). When our trust is in the Lord, we must Pray and desire to live for Him daily.

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, there is no future for a hypocrite in the Kingdom. The LORD love them that love Him and it's those that Seek HIM "EARLY" that will "FIND" HIM. Early means seeking Him first. Early means putting Him first. Early means giving Him ALL. To find the Lord means to Manifest His Glory. "¹⁷ I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
¹⁸ Riches and honor are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness." (KJV+ Prov 8:17-18).
A Step towards God is a step into His Throne of Grace, where we obtain mercy and find Grace(see Heb. 4:16). A step toward God is living a life of Prayer in Holiness. "⁸ Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God." (KJV+ Mat 5:8 ). Let us Pray

PRAYER
Father Thank for your Word. Holy Spirit please Help me to seek the Lord with the whole of my heart for my lifting in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION
I'm Born of God. I'm Born to shine. I live a life of Prayer in Holiness with sincerity. I'm like a city on a hill that can not be hidden. My light shines before men through Good works and they Glorify my Father in Heaven. I'm getting better in Strength and in Wisdom Through God's grace. Glory to God! Praise the Lord! Hallelujah!

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:13am On Mar 05, 2021
Friday, 5 March 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Elijah was like you

OUR TEXT: "¹⁷ Elijah was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months."
(KJV+ James 5:17)

Every human is limited by self. The more we conquer self the better we become. The best way to conquer self is through Prayer. To see the God of Elijah in action, we have to be responsible like Elijah in Character and in Prayer. Prayer connect Humans with divinity and makes spiritual transactions a reality. What prayer is to a true Believer is what capital is to a business man. "¹⁷ Never stop praying."(NLT 1 Thessalonians 5:17)

The prayer that produces extraordinary results is effectual and fervent prayer. To learn how to pray is to start praying and for our prayers to produce results, we have to keep praying. "¹⁶ ...... The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."(KJV+ James 5:16)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, we have same urge, weakness and feelings like Elijah but Elijah's Holiness and Character was trusted by God that He sent him to live with a widow. In Contentment, Elijah proved Himself to the Rulers of his day without compromising for gain. God is searching for Elijahs in Holiness and Character to show His power and Might in this age. You can do anything in the will of God as a Believer if only you can take responsibility and begin to pray daily. It's the will of God for you to live a Holy life. It's the will of God for you to prosper and be in health. It's the will of God for you to be Fruitful and Rich. It's time to Pray again.. "¹⁸ And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit."(KJV+ James 5:18). God bless you!

PRAYER:
O LORD, I want to be like Elijah in Prayer and Character so I can produce his kind of results. Help me Holy Spirit in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
I am a praying Christian by God's Grace. My Character is enhanced daily to meet Jesus's Standard. My Prayer is fervent and effectual. I pray until I get result. I am a Child of God, washed and Fortified by the Blood of Jesus. I'm a Success, I'm Fruitful, I'm Healthy, I have self Control and Prosperous in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:06am On Mar 08, 2021
Monday, 8 March 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Being Enlightened

OUR TEXT: "¹⁸ The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,"
(KJV+ Ephesians 1:18)

In Christ Jesus, What we know determines what we will seek and what we seek is what we get. Until The Eye of our understanding is enlightened, there are things we will never know or understand, there are things we will never seek or engage and there are things we will never be free from or get. (see Eph. 1:17-18)

Apostle Paul didn't make only a declaration or confession for the church to Receive the spirit of wisdom and revelation. He prayed for them day and night.(see Eph 1:16-18). Without the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus we will think humans are our enemies and we will be trying to kill our enemies instead of binding demonic/satanic forces and casting them out of our dwelling. In the case of papa Job, He taught God was His enemy when it's the devil that's oppressing him.. "¹⁶ For God maketh my heart soft and the Almighty troubleth me:" (KJV+ Job 23:16) (But see.. Job 1:8-12). Papa Job prospered by working perfectly with hearsay without true revelation of God. No wonder Satan ability to see GOD was disastrous for Job. Once Job's eyes of understanding was enlightened to see God accurately, He got His Deliverance "⁵ I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee."(KJV+ Job 42:5)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, You need The accurate knowledge of your salvation in Christ Jesus to pray right and win in life. The Children of God in Christ Jesus are not destroyed because of ancestral curses, foundational problem, past Mistakes etc. but Lack of The True Knowledge of Jesus's Sacrifice, their inheritance and their place in Him(see Hosea 4:6a). You are a new creature in Christ Jesus, Jesus is your foundation, you can't be cursed in Christ Jesus. Your past mistake has been forgiven, forgotten and erased by the Blood of Jesus. Your future mistakes has been paid for in Christ Jesus. You see why everyone needs Jesus? You are Blessed! You are Lifted in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father enlighten my understanding, give me the Spirit of Wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of My Lord Jesus in Jesus Name. #Amen

DECLARATION:
I'm a New creature in Christ. I have been forgiven all my sins. Jesus is my Foundation. I can't be cursed in Christ Jesus. By God's Grace, The eyes of my understanding is being enlightened to know my inheritance in Christ Jesus. My Focus is on Jesus and not on the devil. I see God accurately through Jesus. I'm a success, Prosperous, Fruitful and Fortified in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesus

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:30am On Mar 09, 2021
Tuesday, 9 March 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Add Emotions and Passion to your Prayers

OUR TEXT: "¹⁶ Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." (KJV+ Jam 5:16)

We are created as emotional beings but as we grow we are trained to behave like robots. God doesn't reason with robots but with humans that remain true. If Jesus can show his emotions before praying to Father in the case of lazarus, why do we behave like robots in His presence. "³⁵ Jesus wept. ...
³⁸ Jesus therefore again groaning in himself cometh to the grave. It was a cave, and a stone lay upon it. ...
⁴³ And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth." (KJV+ John 11:35,38,43)

Our emotions and passion are the gate way to our spirit. Everything we need for life and godliness has been deposited in our New recreated spirit (see 2Pet 1:3, 2Cor. 5:17). Through effectual fervent Prayer, we agree with God and we draw out all we need from our Born Again Spirit. All a seed need to be itself is in that seed, same with you. What makes a prayer effectual and fervent is being persistence, passionate and adding our emotions to it. Be yourself in His Presence. Your Father hates pretence

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, when you feel like crying or laughing in God's Presence please do, your spirit want to connect with your soul. When praying, add your emotions to it, Be sincere, express your love and fear to Our Father in Heaven and ask for His Help in Faith. Your Father wants to help you, stop forming for your daddy. Tell Him the way it is and express your self the best way you can. "⁴⁴ And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground." (KJV+ Luk 22:44). Your time to change level is now. Tell Daddy about it.

PRAYER:
O Lord My Father, It's my time to Change level for the better, please Help me in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION
I'm Born of God. God is my Daddy! All I need to live a glorious life on Earth is resident in my Spirit. I'm emotionally attached and passionate about my prayers. By God's Grace, I manifest Royalty Vividly on Earth. I'm Changing level. In Christ Jesus, I reign in Divine Health, in Fruitfulness, in His Righteousness, in Prosperity and in Divine Protection. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:21am On Mar 11, 2021
Thursday, 11 March 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Refuse to Doubt

OUR TEXT: "²¹ Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done." (KJV+ Mat 21:21)

What limits the manifestation of God's Power is our unbelief and doubt. We can be fully persuaded about a matter and still be hesitant to commit and conform to the truth. This was why Jesus told his disciples that was amazed that the fig tree He cursed was dead "²¹ ..... "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and don't doubt, you can do things like this and much more. You can even say to this mountain, 'May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and it will happen." (NLT Mt 21:21)

Jesus is speaking to you today that.. Nothing shall be impossible unto you if you can speak to that mountain, believe God and refuse to doubt. The challenge is not if God's power is available to heal, prosper or make Fruitful, the challenge is how to connect to this power that is much available to us. What hinders our connecting to this power is unbelief and Doubt. To doubt means to ; oppose, contend, hesitate, stagger, waver etc. This was a report about Abraham... "²⁰ He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;" (KJV+ Rom 4:20)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, there is nothing that is too hard for the Lord to do. What God cannot do does not exist. Our challenge is if we can be strong in Faith by speaking to the mountain, without doubt, with Faith and giving glory to God even in the midst of the opposing situation. Our Challenge is if we can keep praying even if our last month prayers seems unanswered. God is never late, His timing is perfect. Refuse to doubt, don't worry, just keep Praying and believing God for a Miracle! Your miracle is delivered to you this Month in Jesus Name! Have Faith and Don't Doubt! It is yours in Jesus Name! #Amen Speak to that mountain now! Let us Pray!

PRAYER
Ask the Lord what you want..............

My Father My Lord, Thank you for answering my Prayers, I believe, I received and manifest in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION
I Believe in Jesus. He is my Lord and Saviour. God is good to me, I refuse to doubt. The Lord is My Source and Shepherd. I shall not want. Immorality, Sickness, Poverty and Disease shall not find expression in me or near my dwelling. I'm Healthy, I'm wealthy, I'm Fruitful, I'm prosperous and Fortified in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:19am On Mar 15, 2021
Monday, 15 March 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Seek God with all your heart

OUR TEXT: "¹² Then shall you call on me, and you shall go and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
¹³ And you shall seek me, and find me, when you shall search for me with all your heart." (AKJV+ Jer 29:12-13)

The secret of our prayers being answered at all times is seeking God with our Whole heart. Until your eye is single(Focused on Truth) your body can't be filled with light. Until we are serious with God, God cannot be serious with us. God is interested in your heart. Give Him your heart, observe His ways and He shall surely grant the desires of your heart. "⁸ This people draws near to me with their mouth, and honors me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
⁹ But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." (AKJV+ Mat 15:8-9)

It's impossible to seek the Lord with all your heart and not obey His commandments. It's injustice in the sight of God for you to Obey His commandment and not carry His presence which is garnished with Peace, Honor and Prosperity. "²³ Jesus answered and said to him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come to him, and make our stayed with him." (AKJV+ John 14:23)
"¹⁸ Riches and honor are with me; yes, durable riches and righteousness." (AKJV+ Prov 8:18)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, live a Holy life, seek the Lord with all your heart and you will find Him "² Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.
³ They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways." (AKJV+ Ps 119:2-3). God is not like a witch doctor that gives you charm without having any relationship with you. It's Our unconditional relationship with God that delivers the Answers we seek. Our Father is a Holy God and The Judge of the Universe. For you to get His attention and Blessing, You must seek Him with the whole of your heart. There is no short cut. Make a decision today to give God your whole heart! God bless you abundantly in Jesus Name! You week is blessed! You are lifted in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER
Father give me a new heart so I can seek you diligently and whole heartedly for my lifting in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION
I Believe in Christ Jesus. The Creator of the Universe is my Daddy and Master. I serve and seek Him with my whole Heart. I'm Helped, Favoured and Blessed by my Lord and Master. My path is like a shining light that shines and gets better. I'm the seed of Abraham. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:37am On Mar 17, 2021
Wednesday, 17 March 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Focus on Jesus

OUR TEXT: "² Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." (BSB'19 Heb 12:2)

Life on Earth is full of competition and struggle when we don't fix our eyes on Jesus. Jesus is the Founder/Author and the perfecter of our Faith so we should fix our eyes on Him as we live the life of Faith on Earth. (see Heb 12:2)

Jesus is the Word made flesh so Fixing our eyes on Jesus means focusing on The Word(Holy Bible) and making it our standard for living. Fixing our eyes on Jesus is imitating the Prayer life of Jesus. Fixing our eyes on Jesus means making Jesus our Master and living our life to please Him. Apostle Paul always advised.. "¹ You are to imitate me, just as I imitate Christ." (BSB'19 1Cor 11:1). He was not admonishing anyone to imitate Him as a person but to imitate His loyalty to Jesus. Christ Jesus was His Focus and should be our Focus in all things.

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, Jesus was a man of Prayer. He always separated Himself from the crowd to pray to God in hidden places. "³⁵ Early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up and slipped out to a solitary place to pray." (BSB'19 Mar 1:35). He was not praying for men to see He is praying or for self aggrandizement. Jesus was praying for fellowship with the Father and intimacy with The Holy Spirit. Be like minded. Listen to Jesus... "⁶ But when you pray, go into your inner room, shut your door, and pray to your Father, who is unseen. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you." (BSB'19 Mat 6:6). God will reward you openly for your labour in prayers in Jesus Name. #Amen You are lifted and Favoured today in Jesus Name. #Amen. Don't advertise your prayer life, learn to pray in secret. God bless you abundantly in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER
My Father My Lord, thank you for your love for me. Father I want to focus on Jesus for my elevation in life and Destiny. Holy Spirit Help me to focus on Jesus only in all things in Jesus Name. #Amen

DECLARATION
I Believe in Christ Jesus. My eyes are fixed on Him, I focus on Him, I live like Him and I produce His kind of results. I don't live my life to please humans but to please my Lord, Maker and Master. The Lord is my Sustainer and Source. I'm He/She that's Helped by God. I'm Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch

We celebrate You!
Thank You for reading, liking our Facebook Page and following our Man of God #PastorLawr!!

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:18am On Mar 18, 2021
Thursday, 18 March 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Add Fasting to Your Prayer

OUR TEXT: "²¹ However, this kind goes not out but by prayer and fasting." (AKJV+ Mat 17:21)

Truth is Truth. Our believing, rejecting or ignoring the truth doesn't change the truth but our lives. When we accurately apply the truth in our affairs, it shows in our results, both in life and Destiny. The Voice of the people is not the voice of God. Listen.. "⁸ For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, said the LORD." (AKJV+ Isa 55:8 ). Never follow the crowd but follow The Truth. Jesus is the Truth.

Listen to Jesus Himself .."⁶ Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me." (AKJV+ John 14:6 ). Ignoring The Words of Jesus, is ignoring The truth. His words are laws governing the universe. Fasting is very important in the life of a Believer according to Jesus. There are mountains that will never move until we add fasting to our Prayer according to Jesus. Let's now see what it really means to fast in the eyes of the Lord.

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, Fasting is not only abstaining from food, fasting involves depriving ourselves from pleasure in order to please others. In fact this is the fasting that the Lord seeks. When you deprive your self from food, do you feed the hungry? If No, then that fasting was not complete. Do you forsake buying the latest clothing for yourself in order to cloth the naked? See for yourself.. "⁶ No, this is the fast I want: set free those who have been unjustly imprisoned, untie the cords of the yoke used to burden people, set free those who are oppressed, and get rid of every form of abuse.
⁷ Share your food with the hungry, take the poor and homeless into your house. When you see people naked, give them clothes, and don't reject your own relatives." (FBV Isa 58:6-7). This is what it means to fast. Add these to your prayers and no force in the universe will stop you from shining & reigning on Earth! (see Isa 58:8-12) You are lifted!

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word, your word is true. Holy Spirit of God help me to always do this truth for my lifting in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION
I'm a Child of God. I'm a son/daughter of consolation. I'm lifted by the Grace of God. I add fasting to my prayers. I'm empowered by the Holy Spirit to wipe away tears from people's eyes through Good deeds. I cloth the naked and feed the hungry. As He is so am I in this World. I shine forth as light. I'm lifted and winning in Christ Jesus by His Ability! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch

We celebrate You!
Thank You for reading, liking our Facebook Page and following our Man of God #PastorLawr!!

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:24am On Mar 19, 2021
Friday, 19 March 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Know your Adversary/Enemy and Resist Him directly

OUR TEXT: "⁸ Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, like a roaring lion, walks around, seeking whom he may devour:
⁹ Whom resist firmly established in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are experienced by your brethren that are in the world." (LHB 1Pet 5:8-9)

When you know your true enemy, learn How to resist Him and resist Him firmly, your victory is sure. Your enemy is a spirit and does not die so praying for him to die is praying in ignorance. Your enemy is not a human being(flesh and blood) but working through humans. "¹² For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." (LHB Eph 6:12)

The person that is causing the hindrance leading to pain, poverty, lack etc is Satan The devil. "¹⁸ Therefore we would have come to you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us." (LHB 1Ths 2:18).
The person that is stealing from you, making you to forget or ignore the word of God you accepted in order to prevent you from applying them is Satan the devil. " And these are those by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan comes immediately, and takes away the word that was sown in their hearts." (LHB Mar 4:15)
Your enemy is Satan, never forget.

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, when we are ignorance of the devices/schemes of Satan, He gets an advantage over us. "¹¹ So that Satan would not get an advantage over us: for we are not ignorant of his devices." (LHB 2Cor 2:11). The ways to deal with Satan is to bind Him, cast Him out, command Him to stop in His maneuver, take Authority over Him and ask Him to go... All in Jesus Name through Prayer. Study how Jesus dealt with Him(see Matt 8:16, Mark 1:23-26 Mark 9:24-25). Prayer is one of our weapons against the enemy and our means of communicating with God. That was why the bible instructed us to.. "¹⁷ Pray without ceasing." (LHB 1Ths 5:17). Resist the devil firmly and He will fless from you. (see James 4:7) You are lifted! God bless you abundantly in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
My Father My Lord Thank you for accepting me in Christ Jesus. I command Satan and all His Host to stop in their maneuver in my Health, Finance and relationships in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I'm a child of God with Authority. I believe in Christ Jesus, He is my Lord and Saviour. I submit to God, I firmly resist the devil and he flee away from me and my family. I'm living in Good Health and in Massive Wealth. I'm a Winner and a Success with Royalty in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch

We celebrate You!

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:54am On Mar 22, 2021
Monday, 22 March 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: The Prayer Life of Jesus

OUR TEXT: "⁵ Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus," (NKJV Php 2:5)

Jesus was 100% God and 100% Human when He came in the flesh to planet Earth. The Bible says being in form of God, He made himself of no reputation taking the form of a bond servant and coming in the likeness of men. (see Php 2:6-7). Jesus was like you when He was physically on Earth. He felt pain, cried, laughed etc.

Being made in the likeness of men, Jesus taught us how to live a Victorious life on Earth by His lifestyle.
"³⁵ Now in the morning, having risen a long while before daylight, He went out and departed to a solitary place; and there He prayed." (NKJV Mr 1:35)
Jesus was always praying and a true definition of a Man that Prays without ceasing. "¹⁶ So He Himself often withdrew into the wilderness and prayed." (NKJV Lu 5:16). Jesus prayer life was recorded for us to see so we can imitate Him not only as our Saviour but also our Master.

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, if Jesus being in form of God and The likeness of men didn't forsake prayer, you should not neglect prayer as a Believer in the New Covenant. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. The way Jesus lived His life was the way, the Words He spoke was the Truth and in Him was life. The life of Prayer is a must for every Believer in Christ for a Glorious life on Earth. Keep on Asking, keep on Seeking and keep on knocking you shall testify in Jesus Name! #Amen You are lifted and your week is abundantly blessed in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER
Father Thank you for your Word that brings life. Holy Spirit I want to be praying like Jesus, Help me in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION
I Believe in Christ Jesus. I'm Born of God and My Daddy is good to me. I imitate and follow Jesus's life of Prayer. I pray daily. I pray fervently and Ceaselessly. My prayers are producing tremendous result. I Receive My Answers! I'm a Victorious Believer in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch

We celebrate You!

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 6:36am On Mar 23, 2021
Tuesday, 23 March 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: The Prayer Life of Elijah

OUR TEXT: "¹⁷ Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain; and it did not rain on the land for three years and six months." (NKJV Jas 5:17)

What distinguishes the result of men and woman is the Favour obtained from the altar of Prayer. The more humble humans are to God, the more they pray to Him and God's Grace is for the humble "⁶... "God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble."" (NKJV Jas 4:6)

Elijah was like you. He has doubt, fear, regrets etc but the bible says He prayed. The secret of every Man used greatly by God is Prayer. If we don't ask, we will not receive. Our Lord and Master want us to Ask.. "²⁴ Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full." (NKJV Joh 16:24). When we don't ask, we don't have a need and remember is our need that God is committed to supply (see Php. 4:19).

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, why fold your hands and watch things go wrong? What will happen will not happen. It's what human wants that happens on Earth. Take charge of your life by taking responsibility through Prayer and Hard work or the wicked will rule over you. "²⁸ Then God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth."" (NKJV Ge 1:28). Arise and shine for your time has come. Keep Praying! You are lifted in Jesus Name!
God protect and bless you abundantly in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER
O LORD, I want to be like Elijah in Prayer. Holy Spirit of God help me in Jesus Name. #Amen

DECLARATION
I'm Born of God. My steps are ordered by the Holy spirit for unlimited success. My requests are made known to God and I receive my Answers by His Grace and Mercy. I am not self Made, it is God that is Helping me. I'm an expression of God's Glory, Excellence and Virtue. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch

We celebrate You!

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:32am On Mar 25, 2021
Thursday, 25 March 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: The God of Hannah

OUR TEXT: "²⁰ It happened, when the time had come, that Hannah conceived, and bore a son; and she named him Samuel, saying, "Because I have asked him of Yahweh. "" (WEB+ 1Sam 1:20)

The God of Hannah is The Father of Mercy and Grace. No Power can wear His crown. He wipes away the tears of the unfruitful by making them exceedingly Fruitful. He turns mourning into celebration. He lifts men and women from poverty into Massive Wealth. He gives life to the dead. He is Holy and makes sinners righteous. His Healing, provision and protection are all Gifts. He gives to all that ask Him and respects the wills of all. He is the creator of Heaven and the planets. His name is YAHWEH! JEHOVAH! THE MOST HIGH! THE GOD OF HANNAH

This was the God that Hannah cried unto. "¹⁰ She was in bitterness of soul, and prayed to Yahweh, and wept bitterly." (WEB+ 1Sam 1:10). This was the God that wiped away the tears of Hannah. This was the God that Hannah boasted with for all the days of her life when She became became the mother of seven. "⁵ Those who were full have hired themselves out for bread. Those who were hungry are satisfied. Yes, the barren has borne seven. She who has many children languishes. ...
⁸ He raises up the poor out of the dust. He lifts up the needy from the dunghill, To make them sit with princes, and inherit the throne of glory. For the pillars of the earth are Yahweh 's. He has set the world on them." (WEB+ 1Sam 2:5,8 )

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, the God of Hannah is not dead. The God of Hannah manifested in the flesh many thousand years ago and His Name is JESUS. "⁹ For in him all the fullness of the Godhead dwells bodily," (WEB+ Col 2:9). Stop begging men and Focus on the one that says.. "I will in no way leave you, neither will I in any way forsake you. "" (WEB+ Heb 13:5). It's time to inform your maker how you want this year to end. It's time to ask your maker for help concerning that situation. It's time to pray in Jesus Name! JESUS will not fail you. GOD will not forsake you. Just ask sincerely and Receive! You shall testify like Hannah! You are lifted! God bless you abundantly in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
The GOD that never fails I praise you. My Father My Lord, My Maker, by your Grace and Mercy turn every situation for my Favour and Lifting in Jesus Name. #Amen

DECLARATION:
I'm Born of GOD. I believe in JESUS! The Greater than the greatest lives in me. In HIM I live and have my being. All I touch is blessed. I'm Fruitful in my Body, Family, Ministry and Business. I have Eternal life. God is my Source and Sustainer. I have all that I need! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch

We celebrate You!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

90 Year Old Joseph's Marriage To 12 Year Old Mary - Where Is Common Sense? / The Supernatural Experience / JESUS' TWO NATURES: GOD AND MAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 245
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.