Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi (5052 Views)

Today With Jesus Devotional 2022 By Nkem Ndubuisi / Today With JESUS Devotional On Holiness & Sanctification By Nkem Ndubuisi / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:12am On Nov 20, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Friday, 20 November 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Lack of Prayer limits Divine Speed

OUR TEXT: "¹⁴ if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land." (ESV 2Chr 7:14)

#MESSAGE
Being consistent in Prayer is a sign of humility and dependency on The Most High God(YHWH). How much we pray shows how much we need God. Our prayer should be consistent in season and out of season without ceasing(stopping) "¹⁷ Never stop praying." (NLT 1Ths 5:17) another translation put it this way..."¹⁷ pray without ceasing," (ESV 1Ths 5:17).

It's the child of God that humbles himself before God that will be exalted and Prayer is one of the ways to humble ourselves before The Almighty God.."¹⁰ Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will exalt you." (ESV Jam 4:10). Jesus the Word made flesh(see John 1:14) humbled himself daily Praying early hours of the day(see Mark 1:35). Jesus the one that has the Spirit of God without measure Prayed daily before he conquered Natural Laws(see Matt 14:23-25). Jesus the first begotten son of God in agony, prayed in very cold weather and his sweat was like drops of Blood(See Luke 22:44). If Jesus is indeed our Master we have to pray like him!

Beloved in Christ Jesus, the bible says "¹ “Woe to those who are at ease in Zion, and to those who feel secure on the mountain of Samaria,.. (ESV Am 6:1a). In Zion, not praying put you at risk and this is a detestable thing to do in Zion because the enemy is looking for who to devour. Let see what the scripture says about this.. "⁸ Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour." (ESV 1Pet 5:8 ). The next verse says "⁹ Resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same kinds of suffering are being experienced by your brotherhood throughout the world." (ESV 1Pet 5:9). You will always be Victorious with Divine Speed in Jesus Name! #Amen Be very Serious with Prayer!

#PRAYER
My Father My Lord, I depend on you. Possess me with the Spirit of Prayer for Divine Speed in Jesus Name

#DECLARATION
GOD(YHWH) is my Source.
I depend on Him and I pray to Him daily. My strength and stamina in prayer is daily increased by God' Grace and Mercy. I possess my possessions with Divine Speed daily. The vengeance of God is consistently activated on those using sorcery against me, my family, health and finance. I'm consistent in prayer and God' Grace is sufficient for me. I win daily! Glory to GOD! Hallelujah!

#DivineSpeedRH
#RoyalHouseofJesusGospelChurch
#Devotionals

https://web.facebook.com/RoyalHouseofJesus

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:18am On Nov 23, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Monday, 23 November 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Obedience as Speed Enhancer

OUR TEXT: "²² So Samuel said: “Has the LORD [as great] delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams." (NKJV 1Sa 15:22)

#MESSAGE
Our level of obedience influences our Speed of accomplishments in Christ Jesus. Our reward and Speed in life is not only based on what we do but why and how we do what we do. God prefers your obedience to Him than your sacrifice to him. God want you to have an accurate knowledge of him so you can sincerely obey Him. Take your personal study of The Word(Bible) seriously. "⁶ For I desire mercy and not sacrifice, And the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings." (NKJV Ho 6:6)

Doing what the Lord ask you to do diligently and focusing on it, is what provokes Divine Speed. Without obedience, shame can't turn to glory! For your water to turn to wine, you have to do whatever He ask you to do. "⁵ His mother said to the servants, “Whatever He says to you, do it. ”" (NKJV Joh 2:5)

You might be thinking in your mind "How do I hear or understand God's instruction for me? " Beloved in Christ Jesus, Let the Word of God and your conscience guide you. See what the scripture says... "¹⁰⁵ Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path." (NKJV Ps 119:105). "¹⁷ But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him." (NKJV 1Co 6:17). Study the Word of God and obey what you understand with a good conscience. Your knowledge about God's will and your Obedience to Him influences your Speed in Life and Destiny! This week is blessed for you. God's Mercy and Grace will speak Favour and Blessings for you this week in Jesus Name! #Amen.

#PRAYER
My Father My Lord, I submit to your Word. Holy Spirit Guide and continuously lead me to obey God for my Success, Favour, Fruitfulness and Blessings in Jesus Name. #Amen

#DECLARATION
God Loves me and I'm the apples of His eye's. The Love of Christ constrains me to obey God and I excel with Divine Speed. I'm what God's Word says I'm and I have what God's Word says I have. By His Grace, Mercy and for His name sake; I have a goodly heritage! I'm the Blessed and the Favoured of GOD(YHWH)! Glory to GOD! Hallelujah!

#DivineSpeedRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:09am On Nov 24, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Tuesday, 24 November 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Praise as Speed Enhancer

OUR TEXT: "³ But you are holy, you who inhabit the praises of Israel." (WEB+ Ps 22:3)

#MESSAGE
The Most High God dwells, Lives and abides were he is praised. To dwell in the secret place of the Most High is to live a life of Praise unto God. A life of praise gives us an accommodation under the shadow of the Almighty for a life of rest and speed. "¹ He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty." (WEB+ Ps 91:1)

A life of praise is not limited to singing Praises to God or worshipping his holy name or thanking him unconditionally. A life of praise is using our lips, deeds attitudes and actions to praise The Lord Most High(YAHWEH ELYON).
A life of Praise unto God is separating from wickedness and giving ourselves to The Most High God as a living Sacrifice, Holy and in acceptable state. The Bible says this is our reasonable service.(See KJV Rom.12:1)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, without being a Man or Woman of God, commanding God's creation and enjoying Divine Speed will be almost impossible. Elisha said "if I be a man of God" (see 2 king's 1:10)He didn't say.. if I be a prophet or Pastor or Grace carrier. You want to be exceptional like Daniel? You want to command fire or command God's Vengeance like Elijah(see 2 king's 2:23-24) or Multiply resources like Jesus(see Matt 14:17-21)? You have to dwell in the secret place of the Most High God by living a life of unconditional praise that pleases God. If the Grace you receive didn't give you a consciousness to daily please God then you have to run back to God and cry for mercy. When things looks tough is when we must praise God if we desire a Change.. Remember The Most High dwells, lives and abides were HE is praised! PRAISE HIM TODAY! Your speed of accomplishment in life is increased in Jesus Name! #Amen

#PRAYER
My Father, My God, My Maker, My Defense, My Strength, My Ability, My Source, My Provider I thank you for all you Have done, for all you are doing and for all you will do in my life, family, Ministry and Finance in Jesus Name. #Amen

#DECLARATION
God is so good to me. His Mercies for me and my family endures forever. His Kindness and goodness has made me great. In Christ Jesus, YAHWEH is the Strength of my Life, JEHOVAH is my Defense, ELYON is my Maker and Sustainer. I'm Complete in Christ Jesus! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#DivineSpeedRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 6:54am On Nov 25, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Wednesday, 25 November 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Dwelling in The Secret place of the Most High for Divine Speed (part 1)

OUR TEXT: "¹ He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." (KJV+ Ps 91:1)

#MESSAGE
Where we dwell or sit determines our experience. To abide or lodge under the shadow of the Almighty, we must remain/sit/dwell in the secret place of the Most High. The only place of safety is under the shadow(Protection) of the Almighty. "⁴ He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust:.. (KJV+ Ps 91:4a)

To dwell in the secret place of the Most High is to dwell in Truth. Truth is truth and Jesus is truth. We only discover truth we don't create or modernise truth. Any modernisation of truth makes it false. Listen.. "⁶ Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (KJV+ John 14:6). Anywhere you feel secure and at peace, look closely you will see Jesus. The Bible says.. his truth shall be thy shield and buckler." (KJV+ Ps 91:4b).

Beloved in Christ Jesus,.. "¹⁰ There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling." (KJV+ Ps 91:10).Dwelling in The secret place of the Most High is dwelling in Christ Jesus. The Bible says Christ is our life(Col 3:4) and to live is Christ.. (Phil 1:21a). It does not matter what is happening around you, what matters is dwelling in the secret place of the Most High. Even in famine isaac prospered, In babylon Daniel reigned and in Egypt Joseph ruled. Our dwelling in the secret place of the Most High is our guarantee for safety, protection and Prosperity! God's Grace and Mercy in Christ Jesus will continue to speak Favour, Fruitfulness, Protection, Good Health for you and your family in Jesus Name! #Amen.

[If you have not yet accepted Jesus please say this prayer...

My God, I thank you for sending your son to die for the world including me. I accept Jesus's sacrifice for my sins today. I accept Jesus as my Lord and Saviour. I'm saved!

If you said this prayer please contact us.]

#PRAYER
Father Lord, please Help me to always dwell in the secret place of the Most High for Divine speed in Jesus Name

#DECLARATION
I believe Jesus the son of God, came to this Earth in the flesh and died for my sins. In Christ Jesus, I'm saved, Healed, delivered and translated into the Kingdom of God' beloved Son(Jesus) here on Earth. Christ Jesus is my Life. I'm Complete in HIM! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#DivineSpeedRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 6:49am On Nov 26, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Thursday, 26 November 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Dwelling in The Secret place of the Most High for Divine Speed (part 2)

OUR TEXT: "¹ He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." (KJV+ Ps 91:1)

#MESSAGE
Dwelling in the secret place of the Most is doing the will of the father in Christ Jesus and engaging the Holy Spirit for Divine Speed. Abiding under the shadow of the Almighty is Living under God's supervision for your reigning and exception on Earth. "⁷ A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee." (KJV+ Ps 91:7) .

The secret place of the Most High is a place of Prayer and Fasting. It's with a lion heart we get a lion share and a closed mouth is a closed destiny.. #BishopDavidOyedepo . What we don't fight or resist will keep harassing us. Fasting is not to bribe God but to prepare the body for the Anointing.. #Pst.EAAdeboye . Unprepared body can't withstand The Anointing God want His Children to possess. It's this kind of Anointing that breaks the yoke of limitation. "²¹ Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting." (KJV+ Mat 17:21)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, dwelling in the secret place of the Most High is living a life of true Holiness(See 1 pet.1:14-15, 1Thes.4:7). As Christians, Our speed in life is proportional to our Sanctification(separation unto God) and Consecration(True Holy living)."⁷ He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly." (KJV+ Prov 2:7)(see Prov 10:29). Ignore those dancing in the market of destiny and focus for your maximum impact in life and Destiny. Your Speed of Accomplishment is greatly increased by God'(YHWH) help in Jesus Name. #Amen

#PRAYER
My Father My Lord Thank you for your love for me and my family. I want to dwell in your secret place, please Help me in Jesus Name. #Amen

#DECLARATION
I'm a Child of God. God calls me his own. I live my life to please The one that love me unconditionally. By God'(YHWH) Ability made available to me in Christ Jesus; I resist the devil, I teach his agents lessons they will always remember in Hell and I spare no witch or wizard against my Life/Destiny. Sickness, Poverty, Lack, Unfruitfulness and failure are not my portion in Christ Jesus. I'm Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#DivineSpeedRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:39am On Nov 27, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Friday, 27 November 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Diligently Working Hard as Speed Enhancer

OUR TEXT: "⁴ The soul of the sluggard desireth, and hath nothing: but the soul of the diligent shall be made fat." (KJV+ Prov 13:4)

#MESSAGE
Our results/outcome in Life and Destiny is not based on our desires only but on desires backed with planning, Hard Work and persistence.
"²⁹ Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men." (KJV+ Prov 22:29

The Grace of God in Christ Jesus gives us extraordinary ability to Labour(Work Hard). Don't let anyone deceive you, The level of your Labour will determine your result on Earth. It's a Divine law that can't be broken while we are still here on Earth see... "²² While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease." (KJV+ Gen 8:22) "Nothing is extraordinary on it's own, but man's extraordinary effort/input makes it so... #BishopDavidOyedepo"
Listen to Apostle Paul... "¹⁰ But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me." (KJV+ 1Cor 15:10)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, Poverty should make you detest laziness(see Prov 10:4) and sickness/oppression should make you detest passive lifestyles( see1Pet 5:8, James 4:7). Don't stop at wishing only, don't stop at praying only, don't stop at believing only for it is the work of your hands that God will bless(see Deut. 28:12). Without faith we can't please God and without works our Faith is fake. Take a conscious decision today to Labour diligently for all you require and God will amplify your effort. You tomorrow shall be better than your today in Jesus Name. #Amen

#PRAYER
My Father My Lord, Thank you for your Grace that gives me ability. Holy Spirit strengthen me to produce more results with Divine Speed and Excellence in Jesus Name. #Amen

#DECLARATION
GOD(YHWH) is my Father. My Father is a Hardworking God and I take after his steps. GOD' Grace and Mercy gives me extraordinary ability to produce uncommon result with a touch of Divine Excellence and Speed. I win daily in Christ Jesus! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#DivineSpeedRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:26am On Nov 30, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Monday, 30 November 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Order as Speed Enhancer

OUR TEXT: "⁴⁰ Let all things be done decently and in order." (KJV+ 1Cor 14:40)

#MESSAGE
There is no glorious future for the hypocrite in God's Kingdom. Confessing Jesus is the first step and living like it is the proof of sonship. A life without order is a life full of shame and disgrace. What we don't put in order will not be ordered. A life without order is a life where light is as darkness. That is.. A life in Christ Jesus that seems like a life in the World. "²² A land of darkness, as darkness itself; and of the shadow of death, without any order, and where the light is as darkness." (KJV+ Job 10:22)

Our new birth in Christ Jesus, ushered us into a life of order and decency. We don't do things without The Holy Spirit approval that's comes most times as a sign of peace in our heart and we don't run because others are running for our steps are ordered by the Lord himself.. "²³ The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way." (KJV+ Ps 37:23)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, this should be your prayer and meditation... "¹³³ Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me." (KJV+ Ps 119:133) because it is a good man or woman that the Lord will order his or her steps(see Ps 37:23) and a good man is He or She that keeps the commandment of the Lord and do them with all sincerity(see John 14:21).
Order enhances our Speed in life and Destiny. Let the Word of God(Bible) order steps daily! Your Speed in life is greatly enhanced in Jesus Name. You shall end 2020 with Joy, Decency and in Order in Jesus Name. #Amen

#PRAYER
My Father My Lord, Thank you for your Word. Holy Spirit Help me to do The Word daily. O LORD, Order my steps for continuous Divine speed, Excellence and Joy in all I do in Jesus Name.

#DECLARATION
I'm a Child of God and I live by His Word. My steps are ordered by THE LORD. I take the right and perfect moves daily for my Success, Speed and upliftment. The Word of God is my life and my Salvation. The Lord is the Strength of my life. My life is kept in Order by the Force of Heaven. Divine Order, Divine Health, Divine Speed, Blessings, Righteousness and Favour are my lots in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#DivineSpeedRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 6:55am On Dec 01, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Tuesday, 1 December 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: JOY; Our Access & Our Heritage

OUR TEXT: "³ Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation." (KJV+ Isa 12:3)

#MESSAGE
Joy gives us access to goodly heritage, Prosperity, deliverance and
victory in Christ Jesus. The Hebrew word for Salvation in our text is ישׁוּעה(yeshû‛âh) Yeshua is our Jesus! Without Joy we can't draw water(Prosperity, deliverance, Victory etc) out of the well of Salvation in Christ Jesus. Your heart should be guarded from sorrow and guided to Joy. "¹³ A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken." (KJV+ Prov 15:13)

What we believe determines the state of our heart and the state of our heart influences God's Ability to perform(See Prov. 4:23). Jesus told his disciples "let not your heart be troubled but believe" This was, when it was time for him to die the most shameful death for the sins and redemption of humanity..(see John 14). We can guard our heart from being troubled by Believing in God and Believing also in Christ Jesus. This was a faith report about Abraham our Father... "²⁰ He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
²¹ And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform." (KJV+ Rom 4:20-21)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, you have to be fully persuaded, that what God Promised You through His Word and Prophecies, HE is able also to perform. He is not limited by time or chance and He rules as king in Heaven and on Earth(see Dan. 4:34-35, Deut. 4:39). This is God talking to you this morning listen.. "²⁷ Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?" (KJV+ Jer 32:27). Rejoice and let your Joy be full. Our Father is the Most High God and nothing is too hard for him to do. You case is too small for him to handle. Refuse to be limited by past experiences and press forward with a merry heart! Victory is yours in Jesus Name! Welcome to December 2020, your month of Joy Unspeakable! Your expectations shall be met and your Joy shall be full this Month in Jesus Name! #Amen

#PRAYER
My Father My Lord, I depend on you for everything!. Arise O Lord and let the enemies of my Joy be scattered in Jesus Name! #Amen

#DECLARATION
The Most High God is My Father. Nothing is too hard for my Father! He rules in Heaven as The only King and on Earth as The King of Kings. Who can battle with the Lord? He is The Mighty Man of War! JEHOVAH is His Name! HE is my provider, The destroyer of my adversaries and The Source of my Joy! He remains I AM THAT I AM! Glory to God! Hallelujah! I Rejoice!

#JoyUnspeakableRH
#Devotionals

https://web.facebook.com/RoyalHouseofJesus/
Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 6:52am On Dec 02, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Wednesday, 2 December 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Revelation; Our Access & Our Heritage

OUR TEXT: "¹⁷ That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:" (KJV+ Eph 1:17)

#MESSAGE
What we believe, know, and understand about GOD will determine what we can ever expect and receive from HIM. Knowledge is the mother of Expectation and Expectation gives birth to Manifestation. Our accurate knowledge of Our Lord and Saviour is equivalent to the Grace we will receive and Manifest..."¹⁸ But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever. Amen." (KJV+ 2Pet 3:18) (See Eph 3:3, Eph 3:8 )

The Most High GOD is Love, Most compassionate, Most Loving,.. etc. you can know this by only human knowledge. The Most High GOD is a Being of war, so brutal and the Most violent you can ever imagine.. etc. You can know this by experience if you are on the wrong side or through revelation if you are on His side. Christians Without this accurate revelation of God is seen by the agent of darkness as puppets that can be insulted and oppressed without consequences. True expression of the Love of God is expressed in the destruction of those that rise up against you. God loved you so much that he sent His son to die for your sins.. Then imagine His thoughts when you are held Captive, Oppressed, Possessed after He has paid "excess payment" for your release and enthronement! What an insult to Divinity! (see John 3:16, Eph 3:9-10, Col 1:13, 2Cor 2:15-16)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, it is the revelation of exemption that exempt Men/Women from assault.. When Jesus said.. "Nothing shall by any means hurt you" (see Luke 10:19), He meant it. It's lack of accurate knowledge of our God and how to resist the devil, that's giving the wicked an edge and not lack of power(see Hos 4:6a) What we don't yet understand is what the adversary uses against us. What we don't fight will not give way, what we don't resist will not be resisted but without first submitting to God our resistance is not honoured by the adversary(see James 4:7). Make a conscious effort to know God, submit to His wills and don't tolerate any assault or insult from the adversary. God bless you! Your Joy shall be full this month in Jesus Name! #Amen

#PRAYER
My Father My Lord, I submit to rule and leadership. I break every hold and influence of the devil in my life, family and finance in Jesus Name! #Amen

#DECLARATION
I'm a Child of GOD and by His Grace and Mercy I'm led by His Spirit. I'm enlighten by God's Word and I'm Transformed from Glory to Glory. Every resistance to my Joy is totally destroyed, Every opposition to my fulfilment is shattered to pieces and Every siege around me is broken now. I'm a partaker of His Divine Nature. As He is so am I. Glory to God! Hallelujah! I Rejoice!

#JoyUnspeakableRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 5:50am On Dec 03, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Thursday, 3 December 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Faith in God and in His Word

OUR TEXT: "⁶ But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." (KJV+ Heb 11:6)

#MESSAGE
Faith is believing what God says He will do, is done. A life void of faith is a life filled with impossibilities. We can't Please God or receive anything from Him without Faith. Faith is the currency by which we trade in the Spiritual world. Faith is a universal currency. What we can't hold with our faith, we can't hold with our hands. The Children of Israel that couldn't believe God, couldn't enter the promised rest because of their unbelief.. "¹⁹ So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief." (KJV+ Heb 3:19)

God cannot lie and All He says concerning us in His Word(Bible) is a reality and sure. The promises of God in His word for you is a reality but Our profiting in that Word is only guaranteed when we mix the Word with Faith.. "² For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it." (KJV+ Heb 4:2)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, Any promise you pick from the Bible is God speaking to you. When you mix that word with Faith by meditating on that Word and pray it in, that word is bound to Manifest in your life. God can not lie. "³⁵ Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away." (KJV+ Mat 24:35). The Word says... "¹⁸ .. the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day." (KJV+ Prov 4:18).. That means your tomorrow will be better than your today, it will keep getting better for you and you are ending this year with unspeakable Joy in Jesus Name #Amen . God bless you abundantly in Jesus Name. #Amen Never stop believing! Rejoice!

#PRAYER
My Father, My Lord, I believe in you and in your Word. By the Blood of Jesus, I destroy every opposition to my Joy in Jesus Name. #Amen

#DECLARATION
I'm Born of God and I overcome the World. I see the end of 2020 with Joy. I'm the Blessed of God in Christ Jesus. I live a life of Prosperity and Progress because it's in my nature to excel. I grow in wisdom and in the knowledge of God. Christ Jesus is my Wisdom. I have the mind of Christ. I grow by the Word. I win daily in Christ Jesus and I Rejoice daily in Him! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#JoyUnspeakableRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:21am On Dec 07, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Monday, 7 December 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Jesus came to give His Life for a ransom

OUR TEXT: "¹⁰ The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." (NKJV Joh 10:10)

#MESSAGE
The reason Jesus was born by virgin Mary and died the shameful death of a sinner on the cross was to give His life/vitality for a ransom to redeem us from every lawless deeds and purify us for Himself. "¹⁴ who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works." (NKJV Tit 2:14)

Jesus didn't come to steal from you, Jesus didn't come to make you cry, anxious and worried(see Php 4:6). Jesus came so you can have abundant life of Peace, Holiness and Prosperity in Him. Jesus paid the ransom for your Joy, fulfilment, Health, Prosperity, Protection.. "¹² saying with a loud voice: "Worthy is the Lamb who was slain To receive power and riches and wisdom, And strength and honor and glory and blessing!"" (NKJV Rev 5:12)

Life without Jesus is a life full of worries and anxiety. If you have Jesus and you are still living in worries and anxiety, it means you are a disobedient Child of God that refused to cast all his/her cares upon the Lord (see 1 Peter 5:7). Beloved of God, Jesus cares for you. The reason Jesus came was for you to enjoy a life full of Joy unspeakable without worry or anxiety. You have been Redeemed from shame, sickness, lack, poverty, mediocrity and dishonour into a life of Honour, Glory, Blessings, Power and Riches in Christ Jesus. Don't settle for anything less than what redemption had delivered to you by Grace in Christ Jesus. You are winning in Jesus Name! #Amen #Rejoice

#PRAYER
My Father My Lord, thank you for your love for me. I destroy every works of Darkness targeted at me this season in Jesus Name.

#DECLARATION
I'm a child of God. God is my Source. No weapon formed against me prospers. I have been Redeemed from poverty, mediocrity, dishonour, disgrace into a life of Prosperity, Peace, Dominion, Divine Health, Riches, Wisdom, joy, Fruitfulness in Christ Jesus. By God' Grace, I win daily and I rejoice in Christ Jesus! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#JoyUnspeakableRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:19am On Dec 08, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Tuesday, 8 December 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Jesus came to give you Rest

OUR TEXT: "²⁸ Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." (KJV+ Mat 11:28)

#MESSAGE
A life without Jesus, is a life full of stress, burdens and anxiety. If it's hard and burdensome, then it's not Jesus. Jesus didn't come to make your life hard. Jesus didn't save you to put heavy burdens on you. "³⁰ For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." (KJV+ Mat 11:30)

Jesus advised us to take his yoke upon us and learn from Him and we shall find rest for our Souls (see Mat 11:29). indeed his yoke is easy and His burden is truly light. To take Jesus's yoke upon us is to obey his words and keep His commandments. To Learn from Jesus is to study His Character and imitate/follow Him. Every Religion has their dogmas, rules and regulations but Christianity is Living like Jesus on Earth. "¹ Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ." (NKJV 1Co 11:1)

Beloved of God, don't be caught in the Web of self. The burden of life should not be upon your shoulders but on Jesus's shoulders. In Christ Jesus, It's no longer about you but about Jesus. If we can follow Jesus He will lead us into Riches, Holiness, Divine Health, Favour etc. To protect us from religious demons we are reminded that Jesus's yoke is easy and His burden is light. Jesus want to quench your thirst, Jesus came to give you rest. "³⁷ In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink." (KJV+ John 7:37). You want rest? Come to Jesus and drink! Come to Jesus by studying His Word(Bible) Come to Jesus by Obeying and doing His Words. Your rest is sure in Christ Jesus. God will give you all round rest in Jesus Name! #Amen #Rejoice

#PRAYER
My Father My Lord, thank you for your rest in Christ Jesus. Today I come to Jesus and receive His rest in all that concerns me in Jesus Name.

#DECLARATION
I'm hid in Christ Jesus and Christ is hid in GOD. I cast all my burdens upon the Lord for He cares for me. I'm Helped, Favoured and promoted by God. My life, Health and finance goes upward and forward only. No good thing dies in my hands. I find rest for my soul in Christ Jesus. I rest in Jesus's finished work. I'm Victorious, I win and I Rejoice! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#JoyUnspeakableRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Wednesday, 9 December 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Jesus Empowers you when you are ready

OUR TEXT: "¹⁷ And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
¹⁸ They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." (KJV+ Mar 16:17-18)

#MESSAGE
When we do the work necessary for our empowerment we are empowered. It's lack of empowerment that makes a Christian that should be healing the sick, sick. Stop praying for God to empower you and begin to do the work necessary for your empowerment. The reason poison kill a particular Believer and the other is exempted is not because God is partial. We determine what we get out of our salvation by our level of responsibility in Christ Jesus. We all need to work out our own salvation, for it to show the realities we received in Christ Jesus. "¹² Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;" (NKJV Php 2:12)

Without our obedience, No Word of the scripture will be fulfilled. "⁶ And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled." (KJV+ 2Cor 10:6).
Our following Jesus is what guarantees our not walking in darkness.(see John 8:12) Jesus died for your sin so you can receive salvation free of Charge and work it out by following Jesus. After you have received his gift of Righteousness, you are not supposed to live a life of sin anymore. Living a life of sin proves you don't believe Jesus and Not following Him.

Beloved of God, is when the Lord is your Shepherd that you will not lack anything(see Ps. 23:1). Who you obey and follow is your shepherd. Your lifestyle shows what/who you believe. The signs of Holiness, Healing, Divine Health, Dominion, Fruitfulness, Favour, Abundance of Riches etc follows them that believe. Jesus came to empower those that believe in Him. Do you Believe in Jesus? Then let it show in all you do! Receive Grace to do the work necessary for your empowerment now in Jesus Name. #Amen

#PRAYER
My Father, thank you for your Grace. I Receive Abundance of Grace and the Gift of Righteousness to do the work required for my empowerment in Jesus Name.

#DECLARATION
I'm a child of God. The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. My path is like a shining light that shines brighter and brighter. Goodly Heritage is my possession in Christ Jesus. By God's Grace and Mercy, I'm empowered to succeed with Speed. I'm Victorious! I win! All I touch turns to Gold. I'm the favoured and Blessed of the Lord. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

#JoyUnspeakableRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:37am On Dec 10, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Thursday, 10 December 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: You are saved to save others

OUR TEXT: "¹⁵ And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." (KJV+ Mar 16:15)

#MESSAGE
If we truly believe and understand the Gospel, we will preach/proclaim it to every creature. You were saved to save others. If we truly believe that those that don't believe in Jesus is truly damned(see Mar 16:16), we should be trying to convince all about the sacrifice of Jesus for the world. "¹⁶ For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. ...
¹⁸ He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." (KJV+ John 3:16,18)

If Jesus tarries, every one will die some day and death doesn't respect age, qualification or status. When it's your time, there is nothing you will do about it. It's time to focus on eternal issues, stop pleasing humans and focus on pleasing your maker. The greatest treasure on Earth with the highest value is "The Soul". God values souls more than the Earth and all the planets. This is why Satan is interested in Souls. The greatest gift you can give to God in this yuletide season is a soul.
"³⁰ The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise." (KJV+ Prov 11:30) (see Mat 28:19-20)

Beloved of God, the reason you are alive today is to develop your Soul, promote the Kingdom of God and win souls for God for heavenly reward.
"¹² And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be." (KJV+ Rev 22:12). Child of God, what are you doing with your time on Earth? What are you chasing after? What are you living for? If winning souls are not among your top priorities you better make amendments today. Joy unspeakable is always the lot/potion of Soul winners (see Mat. 6:33). Become a soul winner for Jesus today and your Joy will never end in Jesus Name! #Amen

#PRAYER
My Father My Lord, thank you for your gift of life. Holy Spirit Awaken My Spirit and renew My Soul for aggressive Soul winning in Jesus Name! #Amen

#DECLARATION
God is good to me. Jesus is my Lord and Saviour. I believe Jesus died for my sins and I accept His sacrifice. I'm saved in Christ Jesus, Holy Spirit is my senior partner and we win Souls for Jesus. Unspeakable Joy is my now inheritance. I seek after the kingdom of God and All my needs are met on time and with Divine Speed. I lack nothing for JEHOVAH is my Source and Shepherd. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#JoyUnspeakableRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:48am On Dec 11, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Friday, 11 December 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Jesus came to demonstrate the Love of God

OUR TEXT: "⁸ But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (NKJV Ro 5:8 )

#MESSAGE
JEHOVAH was well know as the God of War, The Almighty that rules with his might in Heaven and the God of Vengeance in the Old Testament. Jesus came to show the unconditional Love dimension of JEHOVAH. Yes this love is unconditional to all but it is appropriated to; those that Believe in Jesus and Received Jesus's sacrifice for their sins."¹² But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:" (KJV+ John 1:12). If you have received Christ Jesus you should walk in Him by Living like him on Earth "⁶ As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:" (KJV+ Col 2:6)

For us to be full with all the fullness of God, we must have detailed knowledge about the love of Christ(see Eph 3:19). We have to understanding the love of Christ and walk in it so we can imitate God in all our dealings as beloved Children of God."¹ Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children.
² And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God." (ESV Eph 5:1-2). Grace and Faith that is not rooted in love will produce disgrace.(see 1Cor 13)

Beloved of God, you are God's Child and the Spirit of God dwells in you. In Christ Jesus, God's love for you is unconditional. It's reasonable for you to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, Holy and Acceptable to Him that love you unconditionally in Love.(See Rom 12:1). Our lifestyle proves our Love for Christ. "¹⁵ If ye love me, keep my commandments." (KJV+ John 14:15). When we focus on self, we don't yet understand the Love of God and we are still babies in Christ so what happen to others is permitted to happen to us.(See Gal. 4:1) Beloved, it's time to grow up. Study the word(Bible) for yourself with the Holy Spirit and live out what you understand. You are getting better in your walk with God in Jesus Name. #Amen

#PRAYER
My Father My Lord, I want to know you more, Reveal more of your love to me in Jesus Name. #Amen

#DECLARATION
God love for me is unconditional and my love for Him is unconditional. I'm getting better in my walk with God. I love Jesus, I love the Holy Spirit. I grow in Love daily in my interactions and relationships. My lifestyle proves my love for God. I daily live for Jesus consciously and unconsciously. I'm filled with All the fullness of God for Joy unspeakable. I'm full of His Glory. I'm Royalty, Fortified, Prosperous, Fruitful, Healthy and full of love in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#JoyUnspeakableRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 6:53am On Dec 14, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Monday, 14 December 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Your Joy, Your Strength!

OUR TEXT: "³ Therefore with joy you will draw water From the wells of salvation." (NKJV Isa 12:3)

#MESSAGE
Our level of Joy determines our level of Positive change in the Kingdom of God. Without Joy, access to our inheritance is almost impossible because the strength required to draw our inheritance in Christ Jesus from the Wells of Salvation will be insufficient. No two salvation is alike because No two Christians is alike. Our level of Joy has great influence on our inheritance in Christ Jesus.

"³ Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ," (NKJV Eph 1:3). Yes we have been blessed with all Spiritual Blessings in heavenly places and His Divine Power has given to us all things that pertains to life and Godliness(see 2 Pet 1:3) But, our level of Joy determines our Spiritual relevance in The Kingdom of Light and our Spiritual relevance delivers our Physical Reality.. "the joy of the LORD is your strength."" (NKJV Ne 8:10b)

Beloved of God, every attack on your Joy is a scheme of the devil to steal from you or reduce your Divine Speed. Refuse to be offended in God or in humans. Learn the lessons and move on without any unnecessary weight of unforgiveness/malice. "²⁰ Brethren, do not be children in understanding; however, in malice be babes, but in understanding be mature." (NKJV 1Co 14:20). Put aside every weight and run your Race with Joy irrespective of the challenge/oppositions before or around you. You are more than a conqueror in Christ. You shall receive the end of your Faith and end this year with Joy in Jesus Name! #Amen #Rejoice

#PRAYER
My Father My Lord, Thank you for given me all that I need to live a triumphant life on Earth. Holy Spirit Help me to guide my heart for maximum Manifestation of my inheritance in Christ in Jesus Name! #Amen

#DECLARATION
God is good to me. I have Jesus and Jesus is all I need to have all my needs met. In Christ Jesus, I rejoice unconditionally, for the Joy of the Lord is my Strength. I grow from Glory to Glory for His Name sake. For His Honour and for His Glory I greatly excel. I'm Royalty, Healthy, wealthy, Fruitful and Joyful in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#JoyUnspeakableRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 6:45am On Dec 15, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Tuesday, 15 December 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Don't be Anxious or Worried about anything! Part 1

OUR TEXT: "⁶ Do not be anxious or worried about anything, but in everything [every circumstance and situation] by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, continue to make your [specific] requests known to God." (AMP Phil 4:6)

#MESSAGE
Obedience is far better than sacrifice. Our Love for God is demonstrated in our obedience to His Word. His word is for doing and not knowing only. What separate us from the devil and his likes is our unconditional obedience to God's Word. The secret of turning your situation around for good in Christ Jesus is doing What ever you understand in God's Word(Holy Bible) unconditionally(in all situation and Circumstances). "⁵ His mother said to the servants, "Whatever He says to you, do it."" (AMP John 2:5)

From our text, we were instructed not to be worried or have anxiety over anything. When we worry or allow our heart to be troubled, we are living in disobedience and unbelief. "¹ "Do not let your heart be troubled (afraid, cowardly). Believe [confidently] in God and trust in Him, [have faith, hold on to it, rely on it, keep going and] believe also in Me." (AMP John 14:1)
Also from our text, We were instructed to pray and petition what we don't like according to our understanding of the Word instead of worrying and living in anxiety. This Prayer and petition unto God should go with thanksgiving for it to be honoured by our Father The Judge of All(YHWH).

Beloved of God, you have no reason to worry if you think your prayer has been unanswered, keep thanking God and move to the next level of Petition. Get your fact right from the Word of God and move into the throne of God by the Blood of Jesus for petition. For instance you have been praying for healing and it's not coming as expected, get scriptures that promised you healing and begin to pray like this.. "Lord is this not your word(see Exo 15:26, 1 pet 2:24, Rom 8:11)? Why is it not finding expression in my body? Why I'm I still sick? I'm not supposed to be sick because I dwell in Zion and the inhabitants are not supposed to be sick(See Isa 33:24) You now say.. Lord I need my Healing now, I received my Healing now, I'm Healed in Jesus Name, Thank you Jesus! . You do this until you are healed physically. There is no reason to be be sad or worry! God has promised He will never leave you or abandon you(see Heb 13:5) so... "⁴ Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice." (KJV+ Phil 4:4).
we will continue tomorrow by God's Grace..God bless you

#PRAYER
My Father My Lord Thank you for your Word that gives life. Father turnaround every ungodly situation around my life and Business in Jesus Name. #Amen

#DECLARATION
I'm a Child of God. I'm seated in The Heavenly realms with Christ Jesus far above sickness, shame, sin, lack, poverty and dishonour. I now dwell in Zion, The city of the Living God. Where I dwell there is abundance of Joy, Good health, Peace, Prosperity, Fruitfulness and No condemnation, No Sickness, No unfruitfulness, No Lack, No tears of sorrow, No poverty! I'm complete in Christ Jesus! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#JoyUnspeakableRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:30am On Dec 16, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Wednesday, 16 December 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Don't be Anxious or Worried about anything but engage in Prayer & Petition (Part 2)

OUR TEXT: "⁶ Do not be anxious or worried about anything, but in everything [every circumstance and situation] by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, continue to make your [specific] requests known to God." (AMP Phil 4:6)

#MESSAGE
Worry or Anxiety doesn't get the work done but puts us in a state of unbelief and disobedience which increases the challenge/Problem. Being Diligent, Persistent and consistent in doing what is right/required is what delivers uncommon miracles and ushers us into our place of inheritance in Christ Jesus. Your Joy shall be full before the end of 2020 in Jesus Name! #Amen

Prayer of petition is like a court sitting or court case and The Most High God(YHWH) is the Chief Judge. You are supposed to make your case/requests known in this Royal Court of God continuously until you win the case. You win the case when your request is granted; You have won when the symptoms stop, you begin to feel better and Medical labs confirms you are okay. You have won when you get that Job. You have won when you conceive and delivers safely. This is part of the good fight of Faith Apostle Paul talks about.. "¹² Fight the good fight of the faith [in the conflict with evil]; take hold of the eternal life to which you were called, and [for which] you made the good confession [of faith] in the presence of many witnesses." (AMP 1Tim 6:12)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, this is a good fight we all must fight to inherit the promises/our inheritance in Christ Jesus. it doesn't matter the state of your health now or the state of your bank account now what matters is your diligent in Prayer/Petition and your diligent in improving your capacity through personal development. We can't do things same way and expect different results. Take responsibility now. Never forget the place of thanksgiving as you engage in the Royal Court of God, You come with Praise and you exit with thanks. The Holy Bible affirms, "³⁷ Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors and gain an overwhelming victory through Him who loved us [so much that He died for us]." (AMP Rom 8:37)
Rejoice! Victory is yours in Jesus Name! #Amen! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#PRAYER
My Father, The Righteous Judge thank you. The Blood of Jesus speaks Favour Grace, Mercy and Vengeance for me in all courts in Jesus Name. #Amen

#DECLARATION
I'm a Child of The Most High God, My Father is the Chief Judge in the Highest Court in the Heavenly Realm. I win every case by the Blood of Jesus that was shared for my triumph. I'm not moved by what I see physically but what The Law/Word(Bible) says concerning me. I'm more than a conqueror through Him that love me! Victory is mine in Christ Jesus. I rejoice! I win! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#JoyUnspeakableRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:06am On Dec 18, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Friday, 18 December 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Why Rejoice?

OUR TEXT: "⁷ Instead of your [former] shame you will have a double portion; And instead of humiliation your people will shout for joy over their portion. Therefore in their land they will possess double [what they had forfeited]; Everlasting joy will be theirs." (AMP Isa 61:7)

#MESSAGE
Our God indeed rewards those that believe He is Alive and diligently seek Him (see Heb 11:6). The People of God is promised, double reward for every shame they incurred because of the Lord. Those against you because of your service and love of God will be put to shame in Jesus Name. #Amen "⁵ Hear the word of the LORD, you who tremble [with awe-filled reverence] at His word: "Your brothers who hate you, who exclude you for My Name's sake, Have said, 'Let the LORD be glorified, that we may see your joy.' But they will be put to shame." (AMP Isa 66:5)

God rewards those that diligently seek Him! God is not a task master. In the New Covenant, Our Labour is not for him to bless or repay us because we are already blessed (see Eph 1:3). Our Labour is an act of service in seeking the Lord and this service to the Master is bountifully rewarded by the Father beyond our imaginations and Labour. We Labour in the Lord because we are responsible Children that's controlled and compelled by The Love of Christ. "¹⁴ For the love of Christ controls and compels us, because we have concluded this, that One died for all, therefore all died;" (AMP 2Cor 5:14)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, your unconditional Joy is part of your service to the Lord. When the devil flashes the gravity of the negative circumstances around you, this is the time to dance around, facing the Challenges and screaming with Joy.. "Yet in all these things, I'm more than conquerors and I gain an overwhelming victory through Him who loved me [so much that He died for me]." (see Rom 8:37 Amp). Your case is not closed when Jesus is still on the throne and will forever be. Your season of Turnaround has come! You have reasons to Rejoice!(see Rom 8:28) There is light at the end of the tunnel! See your victory and Rejoice! God will not leave or forsake you. At the end of the tunnel you will understand "why the challenges" but now you must keep moving and rejoicing in Him! Receive strength for a speedy turnaround in Jesus Name! #Amen

#PRAYER
God of double wonders, I give you unconditional praise and thanks. Give me double for my shame in Jesus Name! #Amen

#DECLARATION
I'm Born of God. I have overcome the world. In all these challenges I'm more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus.I come boldly to the Throne of grace, I obtain Mercy and I Find Grace to Help in time of need. I'm come out stronger and better. I rejoice unconditionally in Christ Jesus for my Victory is sure in Him. I Rejoice, I win! I'm Fruitful, I'm Victorious! Good Health is mine, Prosperity is Mine and I do right by default! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#JoyUnspeakableRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Monday, 21 December 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Joy inspired by The Word

OUR TEXT: "¹⁶ Your words were found, and I ate them; and your words were to me a joy and the rejoicing of my heart: for I am called by your name, Yahweh, God of Armies." (WEB+ Jer 15:16)

#MESSAGE
Our level of Joy is determined by the amount of the Word of God we eat (Read with utmost attention and believe) daily. The Word of God is Life to those who eat it daily and Health to their whole body. (see Prov 4:22). What we know influences how we react during challenges. The knowledge of The Word is the most accurate knowledge you should possess on Earth. One understanding from God's Word(Bible) can change your life forever.

The Words you read in the Bible is God speaking to you directly and it is more accurate that any prophecy you receive from True Prophets. If only we can totally believe those words and act accordingly. Listen to what God is saying to you through His Word today.. "⁷ A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it will not come near you.
⁸ You will only look with your eyes, and see the recompense of the wicked.
⁹ Because you have made Yahweh your refuge, and the Most High your dwelling place," (WEB+ Ps 91:7-9)

Beloved of God without eating the flesh of Jesus, you have no life in you (see John 6:53). Jesus is the Word made flesh (see John 1:14), so Eating the flesh of Jesus is literally reading and meditating on the Word of God(Bible) and symbolically taking Communion. Yes! You will sing, you will dance and you will Jump for Joy not because all is well physically but because you believe what the Word says concerning you and your situation. "²⁸ The prospect of the righteous is joy, but the hope of the wicked will perish." (WEB+ Prov 10:28). I Speak God's Favour, Joy and Mercy upon your life/Business today for uncommon success in Jesus Name. #Amen. All is well for you in Jesus Name! #Amen Believe and Rejoice!

#PRAYER
My Father My Lord, I submit to your Word and I believe what is written concerning me. Holy Spirit, Help me Manifest Vividly the Royalty in Christ Jesus on Earth in Jesus Name.

#DECLARATION
YAHWEH is my God and Father. God is Good to Me. The Words I read in The Bible is God speaking directly to me. I eat the Word daily and the Word produces what it talks about in my life, body, family and finance. In Christ Jesus, I have Life, I have Peace, I have Joy! I'm Healthy, I'm wealthy, I'm Fruitful and Fortified against assault. I rejoice! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#JoyUnspeakableRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:08am On Dec 23, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Wednesday, 23 December 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Joy inspired by Testimonies

OUR TEXT: "¹¹ And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death." (RSV Rev 12:11)

#MESSAGE
What you heard God do in the lives of others should help you build your confidence, Boldness and Faith in a God that's not partial. "¹¹ For God shows no partiality." (RSV Rom 2:11)
One of the greatest weapon against unbelief in uncertainties is True Testimonies. When I lost my Faith what restored me was testimonies from others. Holy Spirit took me to a particular church and instructed me to sit and hear what God can do. I sat, I heard Testimonies of God's goodness and I cried for mercy.

Your past positive experience with God should be your Anchor for daring mountains and obtaining your sure testimonies. The Lord that healed that headache will heal that back pain. The Lord that Favoured you yesterday will supply all your needs. The Lord that gave you a wife/Husband will give you Children. The Lord that gave you a shop/office space miraculously will bring customers to patronise you. The Lord that kept you in 2020 will prospers you in 2021. Listen to King David...
"³⁷ And David said, "The LORD who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." (RSV 1Sam 17:37a)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, King David was sure, He didn't say, God can deliver him but He said God will deliver Him. How sure are you ? The Bible says our confidence have great reward and God is so pleased with our Faith in Him. As the year 2020 comes to an end; Be Confident, be Bold, be focus, be Persistent in all things and continuously give thanks to God. Remember the things God did for you this year and give Him undiluted praise lavishly because your praise will open uncommon doors for you in 2021. "³⁵ Therefore do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward.
³⁶ For you have need of endurance, so that you may do the will of God and receive what is promised." (RSV Heb 10:35-36)

#PRAYER
My Father My Lord, Thank you for all you did for me in 2020. Holy Spirit Help me to end 2020 in Praise and with Joy in Jesus Name!

#DECLARATION
God is good to me. I'm the blessed of the Lord. I follow God's path of Righteousness and My path drop/drip with fatness. Abundance of Joy, Peace, Prosperity and Favour is my lot in Christ Jesus. The God that kept me in 2020 will prosper me beyond my imagination in 2021. I end 2020 in Good health with Prosperity, Fruitfulness, Righteousness, Joy and Peace by God's Grace and Mercy! In Christ Jesus, I'm a Winner! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#JoyUnspeakableRH
#Devotionals

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:27am On Dec 29, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Tuesday, 29 December 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Start Speaking what you want to see into 2021

OUR TEXT: "²³ For most certainly I tell you, whoever may tell this mountain, 'Be taken up and cast into the sea, ' and doesn't doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says is happening; he shall have whatever he says." (WEB+ Mar 11:23)

#MESSAGE
Our Glorious destiny is not dependent on what we feel or experience but on what we say with confidence without doubting. No Evil happening around a Believer in Christ Jesus can affect Him/Her until they break God's Protection around them with their own confessions. Evil can ONLY happen to us or find expression around us through our own Words.. "¹⁰ no evil shall happen to you, neither shall any plague come near your dwelling." (WEB+ Ps 91:10)
"³⁷ For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned. "" (WEB+ Mat 12:37)

As a Child of God, What we can't say, can't happen in your life. We always have what we say. Feeling weak doesn't mean you a sick until you say you are sick. God's supply will never fail you until you look at your bank account and say you are Broke.
Have you started judging 2021 with your experience of 2020? Please don't! Have you started thinking how you can make the business work in 2021?
Listen to what Our Text says "We shall have whatever we say" so what do you say?

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, it's time to speak what you want to see in 2021 into 2021. Don't keep quiet and don't be casual about it, take it seriously. It's time to look at that your business and speak what you want to see. It's time to look at that Ministry God gave you and speak what you want to see. It's time to look at your womb and speak what you want to see. It's time to look at your body and speak what you want to see. After speaking forth then rejoice in the Lord (See Ps 37:4), dance and celebrate your miracle... that Holiness, Good Health, Fruitfulness, Riches, Wealth, etc you chased in 2020 will chase you and catch you in 2021 in Jesus Name! #Amen You will Manifest Vividly the Royalty in Christ Jesus on Earth in 2021 in Jesus Name! #Amen

#PRAYER
My Father My Maker, thank you for all you did for me in 2020. I speak God's Favour, Fruitfulness, Prosperity, Blessings and Righteousness into my life in 2021 in Jesus Name! #Amen

#DECLARATION
I'm a child of the Most High God. I'm Born in the New Covenant. I'm a Winner in Christ Jesus.Holiness, Righteousness, Favour, Fruitfulness, Prosperity, Abundance of Wealth and Riches is mine in 2021. All good things I touch, prospers and all bad things I touch, dies. No good thing dies in my hands and No evil survive around me. In Christ Jesus I Manifest His Royalty Vividly in 2021. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#JoyUnspeakableRH
#Devotional
#Complimentsoftheseason

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:29am On Dec 30, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Wednesday, 30 December 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: What do you forbid in 2021?

OUR TEXT: "¹⁸ "I tell you the truth, whatever you forbid on earth will be forbidden in heaven, and whatever you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven." (NLT Mt 18:18)

#MESSAGE
We can change the course of events or things around us, if we can take adequate responsibility for the change required. What will tolerate will keep happening, what we ignore will also keep happening and whatever we say without backing them with earnest Prayer will not produce as required. "¹⁷ Elijah was as human as we are, and yet when he prayed earnestly that no rain would fall, none fell for three and a half years!" (NLT Jas 5:17)

Let's observe this event closely.. "¹ Now Elijah, who was from Tishbe in Gilead, told King Ahab, "As surely as the LORD, the God of Israel, lives - the God I serve - there will be no dew or rain during the next few years until I give the word!"" (NLT 1Kgs 17:1). Elijah didn't go to sleep after saying this, Apostle James in the New testament made us understand that Elijah Prayed Earnestly that no rain would fall(see James 5:17). Elijah prayed against rain on Earth and it didn't rain for Three and a half years . What do you forbid in 2021?

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, Let's stop wishing and start the walk required for our enthronement in 2021. Would you not forbid any kind of lack when Jesus was made poor so you can be rich?(see 2Cor.8:9) Would you not forbid sickness in 2021 when by Jesus's stripes you were healed? (see 1Pet. 2:24)
Would you still rely only on your ability in 2021 when God said you should come boldly to His Throne of Grace to obtain mercy and find Grace for your lifting?(see Heb. 4:16). These few days remaining in 2020 don't waste it, use it to chart your course for 2021. Let's use today to forbid what we don't expect in 2021. In 2021, You are Abundantly Blessed and Highly Favour in Jesus Name! #Amen

#PRAYER
My Loving Father and Maker thank you for your supply that never fails. In 2021, I forbid weakness, sickness, disease , lack, unfruitfulness, poverty, unrighteousness and idleness in/around my dwelling in Jesus Name. #Amen

#DECLARATION
I'm a child of God(YAHWEH). God is good to me. He has given me all things that pertains to life and Godliness. I come boldly to the Throne of Grace. I obtain mercy to function excellently in 2021, I Find abundance of Grace and the Gift of Righteousness to Reign gallantly in 2021. My sufficiency is of God. I'm Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

Help us share with Friends and family�

#JoyUnspeakableRH
#Devotional
#Complimentsoftheseason

Like our Facebook Page! https://web.facebook.com/RoyalHouseofJesus/

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:46am On Dec 31, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Thursday, 31 December 2020
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: What will you permit in 2021?

OUR TEXT: "¹⁸ "I tell you the truth, whatever you forbid on earth will be forbidden in heaven, and whatever you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven." (NLT Mt 18:18)

As Believers in Christ Jesus, What we permit is what is permitted in our life and around us. When we forbid what we don't like they are forbidden but when we don't permit what we like, Those things we like are not given freedom to Manifest freely. What we permit is given freedom to Manifest freely in our lives. Dominion was given to humans to rule this earth (see Gen. 1:28) so there must be a human factor to every Spiritual Manifestation. You have a role to play.

When Elijah Proclaimed it will rain, He prayed earnestly for it to rain. "⁴¹ Then Elijah said to Ahab, "Go get something to eat and drink, for I hear a mighty rainstorm coming!"
⁴² So Ahab went to eat and drink. But Elijah climbed to the top of Mount Carmel and bowed low to the ground and prayed with his face between his knees." (NLT 1Kgs 18:41-42).

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, in your life and around you, what will you permit in 2021? Don't keep it in your mind or say it casually. Pray them in, declare it and proclaim it, through earnest Prayer. Fruitfulness, Divine Prosperity, Abundance of Wealth and Riches, Divine Health, God's Righteousness, God's Favour, God's Protection, Abundance of Grace is yours in 2021. Don't just say Amen, Pray them into reality now into your life. God can not lie. What you permit on Earth is permitted in Heaven. You will be a wonder to your World in 2021 in Jesus Name!

PRAYER
My Daddy, My God, I'm Grateful for all you did for me in 2020. Thank you!
Abundance of Grace, God's Favour, Abundance of Wealth and Riches, Divine Health, Divine Protection, Divine Provision, Fruitfulness, God's Righteousness and Holiness manifest freely in my life and Ministry in 2021 in Jesus Name!

DECLARATION
I'm Born of God. The Creator of the Universe is my Daddy. My life is decorated by my Daddy's Grace and Mercy. In 2021, I permit in my life, Business and Ministry; Abundance of Wealth and Riches, Excellence, God's Favour, Fruitfulness, Divine Health, God's Righteousness, Divine Speed, Divine Protection, Divine Provision and Abundance of Grace. My Daddy loves me. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

Help us share with Friends and family�

#JoyUnspeakableRH
#Devotional

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 8:12am On Jan 01, 2021
TODAY WITH JESUS
Friday, 1 January 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: In 2021 see God as your Daddy

OUR TEXT: "³⁶ "Abba, Father," he cried out, "everything is possible for you..."" (NLT Mk 14:36a)

How we see God influences our Divine Speed in Life and Destiny. Our Understanding of the times and age determine How we relate to God and His Creation. How we relate to God will determine the impact of our service to Him. "⁵ "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing." (NKJV Joh 15:5)

In the old Covenant, The Most High God revealed Himself to the Jews by the Name "JEHOVAH" and to Moses as "I AM THAT I AM" . In the New Covenant Jesus revealed GOD As "ABBA FATHER" Abba means Daddy, Papa or baba.. (See Mark 14:36a). We are sons of God, the Spirit of His Son (Jesus) dwells in our heart and This Spirit prompt us to call God, Daddy! because we are no longer slaves like those in the old Covenant but God's own Children. "⁶ And because we are his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, prompting us to call out, "Abba, Father."
⁷ Now you are no longer a slave but God's own child. And since you are his child, God has made you his heir." (NLT Gal 4:6-7)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, In 2021 your Conscious identity as a Child of God will positively distinguished your effort and result. The way you see God this year will determine how you see yourself, which will influence positively your output. See The MOST HIGH in 2021 as a Father and respond to Him promptly for your lifting. 2021 is your Year of Reigning through Abundance of Grace and His Gift of Righteousness. Our daddy is equal to the task. Celebrate God, Celebrate His Strength and Ability because they are working for you in 2021. You shall Reign as King and Priest unto God this year over circumstances in Jesus Name. #Amen Happy New Year!!

PRAYER
Abba Father, Thank you for all you did for me in 2020. I love and appreciate you. Daddy by your grace, lift me up in 2021 in Jesus Name!

DECLARATION
I'm Born of God. The Spirit of His son(Jesus) dwells in me. God has made me His heir. JEHOVAH is my Daddy! And by His Grace, I reign in Divine Health, in Abundance of Prosperity, in Success, in Fruitfulness, in His Righteousness. 2021 is my year of Reigning through Abundance of Grace and His Gift of Righteousness. I win! I reign! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

(If you want to Accept Jesus as your Lord, please Contact us)

Help us share with Friends and family God bless you! �

#ReigningthroughAbundanceofGrace
#Devotional

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:37am On Jan 04, 2021
TODAY WITH JESUS
Monday, 4 January 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: The Source of Grace

OUR TEXT: "¹⁷ For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ." (NKJV Joh 1:17)

In the old Covenant, God related with the People differently from How He relates with His Children in the New Covenant. See how God related with people of the old Covenant.. "¹⁰ Thus says the LORD to this people: "Thus they have loved to wander; They have not restrained their feet. Therefore the LORD does not accept them; He will remember their iniquity now, And punish their sins."" (NKJV Jer 14:10)
There is a change in the New Covenant see... "¹² For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more."" (NKJV Heb 8:12)

Why will Most Righteous God be merciful to unrighteousness? Why will Most Holy God forget sins and lawless deeds just like that? The answer is because of Jesus's Sacrifice. God is so righteous to judge your sins twice if you believe in Jesus because all your sins has been judged on the body of Jesus on the Cross of Calvary. "²⁷ And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment,
²⁸ so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation." (NKJV Heb 9:27-28)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, The law was given through Moses but Grace and Truth came through Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the Author and Source of Grace and Truth. Truth is on the side of Grace. In Christ Jesus there is No condemnation for you. In Christ Jesus, you have not received the Spirit of Fear but of Power, Love and Self control. In Christ Jesus, sin/death shall not have Dominion over you because you are not under Law but under Grace.
Grace gives you ability to do and live in truth without Condemnation. God found fault with the law and gave you Grace.(See Heb. 8:7-8 ) Embrace Grace for your lifting in 2021. You are Abundantly Blessed and Gloriously Favoured in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER
My God and Daddy thank you for your Grace that gives me ability. Holy Spirit Help me to Find and Receive Abundance of Grace for my lifting in Jesus Name #Amen

DECLARATION
I'm Born of God. I'm saved by Grace through Faith, So I live by Faith in Grace. My IQ, degree of Excellence, Capacity, Integrity, Health, Strength and Speed is greatly enhanced by the Abundance of Grace in My Lord Jesus. I'm the favoured and Blessed of the Lord. 2021 shall greatly favour me for Christ's Sake. I'm winning by His Grace! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

(If you want to Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, please Contact us)

Help us share with Friends and family God bless you!

#Devotional #Grace #Jesus

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:25am On Jan 06, 2021
TODAY WITH JESUS
Wednesday, 6 January 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Falling Away from God's Grace

OUR TEXT: "⁴ For if you are trying to make yourselves right with God by keeping the law, you have been cut off from Christ! You have fallen away from God's grace." (NLT Gal 5:4)

Knowing God is what guarantees exploit in life and Destiny. It's those that know their God that will be strong and will be successful in resisting the adversary. "³²  But the people who know their God will be strong and will resist him." (NLT Dan 11:32). Not Knowing God is the reason God's people are being destroyed.. "⁶ My people are being destroyed because they don't know me. " (NLT Hos 4:6a)
Without first humbling ourselves before God by obeying His Word, resisting the devil is an insult to the devil.

Our Text says trying to make ourselves right with God by keeping the law we have been cut off from Christ meaning the individual has fallen away from God's Grace. We learnt yesterday that Grace and Truth came through Jesus and the Law came by Moses. So Law and Grace is not on the same side. Grace might not be fair but Truth is on His side. It's either you obey the Law completely or you humble yourself before God and accept His Grace because... "²⁰ .. no one can ever be made right with God by doing what the law commands. The law simply shows us how sinful we are." (NLT Rom 3:20)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, immediately you start doings things so you will be accepted by God, you have fallen from God's Grace. In Christ Jesus, we do excellent things not to be accepted but because we are accepted unconditionally by God because of Jesus. "³⁰ God has united you with Christ Jesus. For our benefit God made him to be wisdom itself. Christ made us right with God; he made us pure and holy, and he freed us from sin.
³¹ Therefore, as the Scriptures say, "If you want to boast, boast only about the LORD."" (NLT 1Cor 1:30-31)
You are destined to Reign in Christ and your reigning in Christ Jesus is by receiving abundance of His Grace and His Gift of Righteousness. Grace might sound unfair but it is true! Accept and Receive Him!

PRAYER
My God and Father, please forgive me for trying to mix the law and your Grace. Daddy I accept your Grace today for my reigning in Jesus Name. #Amen

DECLARATION
I'm not self Made. God's Grace is making me, I'm getting better. God is helping me. My life is Hid in Christ and Christ is hid in God. Christ Jesus is my Sanctification, Righteousness and Wisdom. His Kindness and goodness has made me great. His Grace has lifted me. I'm what I am because of God's Mercy. I'm Reigning by His Grace and ruling by His Power. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

Please Help us share with your Friends and family God bless you! �

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:53am On Jan 07, 2021
TODAY WITH JESUS
Thursday, 7 January 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: Holy Spirit Our Guarantee

OUR TEXT: "¹³ In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,
¹⁴ who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory." (NKJV Eph 1:13-14)

This is the Good News..."God is no longer angry with you because the wages of your sins was fully paid by Jesus Christ and God is looking for an opportunity to bless you if you can only believe in Jesus" God is believing you will be smart to make the right Choice by Believing and Accepting Jesus's finished work . What will makes "The Gospel of Rest" work for you is mixing it with Faith. "² For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it." (NKJV Heb 4:2)

Our believing in the Gospel of Rest(see Heb. 4:1) comes with a benefit i.e The Seal of the Holy Spirit who is the guarantee of our inheritance in Christ Jesus(see our text). Without the Holy Spirit, Manifesting our inheritance in Christ Jesus on Earth is mission impossible. The Holy Spirit was sent in Jesus's Name(see John 14:26) to Help us. The Holy Spirit is on the side of Grace and Truth because Grace and Truth came through Jesus(see John 1:14,17).

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, all your actions to qualify yourself in Christ Jesus is indeed quenching the Holy Spirit. Self effort(Law) can't change anyone, Only Divine Help (Grace) through the Power of the Holy Spirit can transform people's life. Holy Spirit is our guarantee to reigning in life. He loves you and want to spend quality time with you. The communion of the Holy Spirit should be our top most priority(see 2Cor 13:14). Communion means fellowship, association, joint participation and intimacy. Holy spirit want to help you succeed beyond your widest dream. This year let's study more about the Holy Spirit and fellowship with Him frequently so religious demons will not take advantage of our ignorance. You are Abundantly Blessed, Highly Favour and unconditionally Loved in Christ Jesus.

PRAYER
Daddy thank you for the gift of your Holy Spirit. I activate the ministry of the Holy Spirit in my life, family, Ministry and Finance in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION
I Believe in Christ Jesus. I'm sealed by the Holy Spirit. I have Eternal life. The Holy Spirit dwells in me and lives through me. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. The Holy Spirit is my Lord of Harvest and my guarantee to Abundant Prosperity and Success in Life and Destiny. Victory is mine in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

Please Help us share with your Friends and family God bless you! �

Please Like our Facebook Page! https://web.facebook.com/RoyalHouseofJesus/

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:36am On Jan 08, 2021
TODAY WITH JESUS
Friday, 8 January 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: The Holy Spirit Convicts

OUR TEXT: "⁸ And when he comes, he will convict the world of its sin, and of God's righteousness, and of the coming judgment." (NLT Jn 16:8 )

Who we listen to, influences our result in life and Destiny. Our true understanding of the Ministry of the Holy Spirit to the world will expose the ministry of religious spirits and demons. This will expose the scheme and tricks of the devil in our daily life's. The Holy Spirit came for three Missions
1. Convince/convict/reprove the World of its sin
2. Preach God's Righteousness
3. Announce the Judgement of the Prince of this world because he has been judged and sentence.

For we not to miss the sin The Holy Spirit came to convict the World for, the next verse explained the sin.. "⁹ The world's sin is that it refuses to believe in me." (NLT Jn 16:9) The sin the Holy Spirit came to convict the World for is unbelief (that's not believing in Jesus). You might ask, does it mean sin is no longer sin? No! sin is still sin but Jesus paid for all the sin the World can ever commit."¹² But our High Priest offered himself to God as a single sacrifice for sins, good for all time. Then he sat down in the place of honor at God's right hand." (NLT Heb 10:12)
So it will be unrighteous for God to judge your sin twice if you believe and accept Jesus.
The next verse explains that The Holy Spirit came to preach... Righteousness is available to all that believe (see NLT Jn 16:10) and .... "Judgment will come because the ruler of this world has already been judged." (NLT Jn 16:11)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, it's not the Holy Spirit that reminds you how dirty you are before God, that's the work of Religious demons. In the New Covenant, The job of The Holy Spirit is to remind you that you are righteous because of Jesus's sacrifice. Holy Spirit reminds you that you are seated above principalities and Powers so you can deal with them when they cross your path. When you miss it, it's The Holy Spirit that reminds you of God's love for you and guides you. When you preach the Gospel it's the Holy Spirit that says "Thank you". This "Thank you" comes inform of Joy we can't explain. The Holy spirit convict the World of unbelief and convicts you of Righteousness if you believe in Jesus.

PRAYER
Father Thank you for your Grace in Christ Jesus. Holy Spirit open the eyes of my heart to know The riches and the Glorious inheritance in the Saint in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION
I Believe in Christ Jesus. I'm a Child of God. As Jesus is, so am I in this World. I'm seated above principalities and Powers. Nothing shall by any means hurt me. In Christ Jesus, Riches, Wisdom, Strength, Glory, Honour is mine. I'm the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I'm a success and a Winner in Christ Jesus! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

Please Help us share with your Friends and family God bless you!

Please Like our Facebook Page! Thank You! https://web.facebook.com/RoyalHouseofJesus/

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:26am On Jan 11, 2021
TODAY WITH JESUS
Monday, 11 January 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: God's Grace doesn't allow immoral lifestyle.

OUR TEXT: "⁴ I say this because some ungodly people have wormed their way into your churches, saying that God's marvelous grace allows us to live immoral lives. The condemnation of such people was recorded long ago, for they have denied our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ." (NLT Jude 1:4)

God hates sin with a passion but loves the sinner. It was love for us that made Jesus to die for our sins even while we were still sinners. "⁸ But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners." (NLT Rom 5:8 ). God loves the sinner that was why He made provision through Grace by paying The price for sin. When we are truly under the influence of His Grace, Sin can't be our Master anymore. The stronghold of Sin will be broken. Sin will no more have strong influence or power over us. Resisting sin becomes easy and living a Holy life becomes a reality.

When we start thinking that God's Grace allow us to sin, live immoral life or live a passive lifestyle then we have greatly missed the purpose of His Grace. God's Grace comes with ability. Jesus's Finished work was for you to reign over sin so you can live in Abundance of Success without condemnation. Anyone saying you can continue living in sin while under Grace doesn't understand Grace, run from that ungodly fellow . "¹ Well then, should we keep on sinning so that God can show us more and more of his wonderful grace?
² Of course not! Since we have died to sin, how can we continue to live in it?" (NLT Rom 6:1-2)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, Our secret lifestyle and what we display openly shows if we understand Grace. A Double lifestyle is not permitted under Grace. Only Jesus is now perfect and everyone under His Grace should strive to be like Him daily because we were bought with a price to live for Him. There is provision for our Mistakes/Errors for Growth in God's Grace and being like Jesus in all things should be our target. "¹ My dear children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate who pleads our case before the Father. He is Jesus Christ, the one who is truly righteous." (NLT 1Jn 2:1). Jesus is pleading for your case now in Heaven, please don't let Him down. Come to Jesus now if you missed it, Tell Him you are sorry. You are forgiven! You are Righteous(see 1John1:9).

PRAYER
My Father My Lord, Thank you for your Grace. Holy Spirit Help me to live a life that will always bring Glory to God and His Grace in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
I'm a child of God under His Grace. Sin shall not have Dominion over me. I'm forgiven, I'm the Righteousness of God through Christ. By His Grace, I live a life of True Holiness without Condemnation to the Glory of God. I'm lifted by His Grace and decorated by His Righteousness. No plague shall come near my dwelling. In Christ Jesus, I'm Righteous, Holy, Healthy, Fruitful, Prosperous, Wealthy, Rich and Fortified. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

Please Like our Facebook Page! Thank You! https://web.facebook.com/RoyalHouseofJesus/

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:37am On Jan 13, 2021
TODAY WITH JESUS
Wednesday, 13 January 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: His Grace is for your lifting

OUR TEXT: "¹⁰ But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me did not prove vain; but I labored even more than all of them, yet not I, but the grace of God with me." (NASB+ 1Cor 15:10)

God's Grace is for your lifting and not for your shame or humiliation. When we are afraid of falling we do not run as we ought to but when we are not afraid of falling, we can run with all our might. Grace in Christ Jesus, gives us the necessary assurance and confidence we need to be at our best for God.

In the New Covenant, Our Justification in God's sight is by what Jesus has done. Let me say it again our being right or the state of our Righteousness in the sight of God in the New Covenant is all about Jesus' Righteousness.(see Rom. 5:18-19). This is Abundance of Grace. Receiving abundance of Grace will not make you wayward but will give you the ability that will guarantee your reigning in all you do, with all sincerity. Apostle Paul shared his secret with us that The Grace of God made him what He is. He added that the Grace of God didn't make him passive or lazy but that it made Him Labour more than the other Apostles.(see our text)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, the easiest way to reign in Christ is to accept His Abundance of Grace and His Gift of Righteousness. If you believe in Christ Jesus, No matter what you do, you are still Righteous in God's sight. No one can meet God standard of Righteousness or Earn Eternal life, it can only be obtained as a free gift in Christ. In God's sight, A Gift is A Gift! and What is Free is Free! Never forget this! "²³ .. the Free Gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." (NASB+ Rom 6:23) This knowledge can bring out the best in you, This knowledge can make you love God unconditionally because He loved you unconditionally. This knowledge can make you a better person. His Grace was designed to lift you up. Accept and Receive abundant of Grace today for your lifting! (see Romans 5:17)

PRAYER
Daddy! Thank you for your Grace in Christ Jesus. I receive Abundance of Grace and God's gift of Righteousness now in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION
I Believe in Christ Jesus. He is my Lord and Saviour. I Reign in Health, in excellence, in Abundance of Prosperous and Success, in Holiness, in Fruitfulness, in His Righteousness through Abundance of His Grace. I'm not self Made, His Grace is Making me and God is Helping me. I'm a Success! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

(God's Grace is not for you, if you have not made Jesus your Lord & Saviour.
If you want to Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, please Contact us)

Like our Facebook Page! Thank You! https://web.facebook.com/RoyalHouseofJesus/

Re: Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi by royalhouse: 7:29am On Jan 15, 2021
TODAY WITH JESUS
Friday, 15 January 2021
By #PastorLawr

OUR FOCUS: In Him you are Redeemed and Forgiven part 2

OUR TEXT: "⁷ In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace,
⁸ which He lavished upon us. In all wisdom and insight" (NASB+ Eph 1:7-8 )

The more we know the extent of God's forgiveness for us the more we love Him. Our understanding of the Unconditional love of God for us inspires us to live for him effortlessly. . "⁴⁷ " For this reason I say to you, her sins, which are many, have been forgiven, for she loved much; but he who is forgiven little, loves little. "" (NASB+ Luk 7:47)

Our understanding of how much we are forgiven, is very important in our walk with our Lover Jesus. The adversary is fighting day and night with his schemes and tricks to make believers doubt the love of God for them. Be fully convinced that Nothing can separate you from the Love of God. "³⁸ For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers,
³⁹ nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (NASB+ Rom 8:38-39)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, ALL your sins has been forgiven, that's why we can be called Children of a Holy God. All means All(past present and future) Can you believe this in Christ? IF you can grasp this sincerely, a new dimension of God will open up to you. You will be able to say freely.. "¹ See how great a love the Father has bestowed upon us, that we should be called children of God; and [such] we are..." (NASB+ 1Jn 3:1a)
It is the Hope that we are Children of a Holy God, gotten from our understanding of God unconditionally Love that makes us want to live our life to please him in true Holiness. "³ And everyone who has this hope [fixed] on Him purifies himself, just as He is pure." (NASB+ 1Jn 3:3). You are Greatly Love and eternally forgiven in Christ Jesus. Believe this!

PRAYER
Daddy, Thank you for your love for me. Holy Spirit Help me purify myself as Jesus is pure in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION
I'm a Child of a Holy God. I'm loved and forgiven all my sins(Past, present and future). I'm the Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. As Jesus is, so am I in this World. Jesus took my sin, lack, sickness and I took his righteousness, Abundance, wealth, health etc. I am a Winner, a Success and Royalty in Christ Jesus! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

(God's Grace is not for you, if you have not made Jesus your Lord & Saviour.
If you want to Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, please Contact us)

Like our Facebook Page! Thank You! https://web.facebook.com/RoyalHouseofJesus/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biblically Fact About Poverty / Pastor Chukwuemeka Gives A Church Member WWE Move All In The Name Of Deliverance / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 237
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.