Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) - Food (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) (41801 Views)

See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. / How To Make Ofe Nsala (white Soup) / How To Make Ofe Nsala (White Soup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by IDENNAA(m): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
pocohantas:

So you mean things are not greener for Theconglomerate? He takes such personal though. grin

I dont get mixed up with people financial welfare...not my business and I dont know him. But , why do women always use money to berate a man even when you know little of his financial capabilities. Very uncivilized and Nigerian, of course grin grin

Secondly , assume the guy tried to ask you out what is wrong with that. Even if you dont want to hang why are you bringing it here for us to read ? Bear in mind, just because a man asked you out and you refused for whatever reason doesnt mean you are of a higher standard. He is probably more good looking , richer and better behaved than the guy wey dey shagg you...food for thought.

10 Likes

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by ibkayee(f): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
Mariangeles:

Don't get discouraged. You're doing very well representing the food section, which was almost nonexistent.
I know it's not easy. You're doing what most people get paid for for free.
Let your focus be on the people who appreciate and learn from it.
wink kiss

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by Mariangeles(f): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
pocohantas:

Ngwa men restrict their attitude to Abia state. From close encounter, Abiriba men are even more venomous than Ngwa men. Ngwa people are just unnecessarily loud and they have number.

Imo men are closely behind Anambra men in supremacist mindset. Mbaise, Mbano, Orlu, Obowo...another dangerous set. However, they also do well to keep their madness inside.

Now to your brothers, never.

Poco nwamama, I dikwa sure ihe I dere?
Biko kwa!
grin
Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by egojeny1(f): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2020
sassysure:

Point of correction, my post didn't project so. It merely explained why to my understanding most anambra men are the way they are or ngwa men. You guys should carry your tribalistic nonsense and shift from here.
I am from anambra, u can kill yourself.
What nonsense!
And the person I directed the post to was for a reason I choose not to go into( would have developed it further if not for I too know people like you)

And yes, if not for them and aba people( check your history well beyond ipob) igboland would have been overun by the north. I speak with facts not sentiments. So, yes, with their gragra, they are still shielding us from all the parasites that want to devour us.

Ask about any riot in the north against igbo people who dey carry the reprisal attack for head? When it starts it aba or onitsha, that's when the north will know how to call their people to order. Aba is even worst.
Mtcheew.

I love my anambra abacha, any problem with that?
That is my choice. Make your, will you?
Hian!
Nne, gbachipu ha nkiti. Na jealousy go kill dem

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by FloraEC(f): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2020
pocohantas:

You all are even older me. Somehow you people think it is okay to be stupid and throw around so much bile. In your minds you are insulting your unaccomplished menopausal aunty. I actually do like this part though.

Mind your business more, drink water, purge yourself from hate and see how those acne on your face will clear out . kiss

I actually checked his profile for the bold. Lolzz

who stone me?

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by IDENNAA(m): 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
Igboid:
So many misinformation here.

Abacha is not owned by Enugu people. Other Igbos have been preparing Abacha their own way since Cassava was introduced into Igboland. Enugu method of preparing Abacha is just more popular in Igboland.

Oha is not Anambra soup, it's an Igbo soup and again every part of Igboland have their own distinct method of preparing it.

Why exactly are these realities hard for peeps to deal with?

There are dishes typical to parts of Igboland and we know them .
For example, Ofe Achara and Egwusi akpuru akpu is a typical Abia state/Umuahia soup.

Ukazi soup seem to be Abia /Imo state soup

Ofe Awa is Nkanu/Enugu soup

Ofe Nsala is Anambra/Enuani soup

Yes , these dishes had spread across Igbo land but it didnt just simultaneously originated from everywhere same time. Ora ,ofe akwu, Onugbu and Nsala are ofe ogili and ogili is strictly an Anambra ingredient. Also , isi ewu and nkwobi is delicacy that originated from a certain ceremony in Anambra.

I know you want to unite your Igbo nation but you must not discredit people to do that.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by pocohantas(f): 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

Little wonder you left romance section to food... You think you’d find an unsuspecting man there?

They all know your history of being someone vile and uncultured! You create these threads as a means to an end, but folks can see right through it!And nice picture editing of the food, looks like a dog meal!

Folks should see through what? Please what do you want folks to see?

Why are you people so scared of a man finding me attractive? I am supposed to be a demon right? An olosho and evening newspaper... grin

Most men will identify this on sight. Why is it triggering some fear in your covens?

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by IDENNAA(m): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
FloraEC:

who stone me?

Since you like peeping into people profile why dont you let us see your atutupoyoyo picture grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by pocohantas(f): 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
IDENNAA:

I dont get mixed up with people financial welfare...not my business and I dont know him. But , why do women always use money to berate a man even when you know little of his financial capabilities. Very uncivilized and Nigerian, of course grin grin

Secondly , assume the guy tried to ask you out what is wrong with that. Even if you dont want to hang why are you bringing it here for us to read ? Bear in mind, just because a man asked you out and you refused for whatever reason doesnt mean you are of a higher standard. He is probably more good looking , richer and better behaved than the guy wey dey shagg you...food for thought.

It is not about who is richer or more good-looking, it is about who gives you peace, aligns with your dreams and encourages you to be better. If you need a man to take you to club and shopping, he is perfect. If you need stability, direction and purposeful partnership, then you will realize not all men can give that.

I have no regrets dragging him, any day he drags me- I will drag him too. I always wait for him to draw first blood. In fact, I never draw first blood. I don’t know why they all play victim when I strike back.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
pocohantas:

Folks should see through what? Please what do you want folks to see?

Why are you people so scared of a man finding me attractive? I am supposed to be a demon right? An olosho and evening newspaper... grin

Most men will identify this on sight. Why is it triggering some fear in your covens?

Tired of Shiity news on FP.

Lol... asshole think she is discussed outside here... lol

Hopefully you don’t end up in religion section dropping bible threads.

Let’s see!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by FloraEC(f): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2020
IDENNAA:

Since you like peeping into people profile why dont you let us see your atutupoyoyo picture grin
At the bold. Lolz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Why will I share my picture when I know is atutupoyoyo? Akara mụọ ọkara mmadụ tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Lolz

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
FloraEC:

who stone me?

cheesy

No need inserting happily married on your profile, no young man would asks a woman with stretch marks on her body and a broke one selling beauty creams online out.

Lol... feel free to remove the Happily Married.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by pocohantas(f): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

Tired of Shiity news on FP.

Lol... asshole think she is discussed outside here... lol

Hopefully you don’t end up in religion section dropping bible threads.

Let’s see!

Hopefully you don’t die of hate. There is a reason your skin keeps squeezing. Try to stop wishing people evil. Do it for just one week, come back and tell me how it goes.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by FloraEC(f): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

cheesy

No need inserting happily married on your profile, no young man would asks a woman with stretch marks on her body and a broke one selling beauty creams online out.

Lol... feel free to remove the Happily Married.

Of course you're right. Lol, they should keep their outing to themselves.

What again? Kikikiki

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
pocohantas:

Hopefully you don’t die of hate. There is a reason your skin keeps squeezing. Try to stop wishing people evil. Do it for just one week, come back and tell me how it goes.

Haha... cheesy

Sorry folk, that’s the shade, and I uploaded the pic few minutes after I mentioned you.

Good I know your face, but it isn’t fair insulting a girl’s facial appearance. cheesy

But I sincerely hope you don’t end up in religion section; this one every guy wants to sleep with you, take you on vacation.

Maybe you are good for just knacks!

What soup are you gonna teach next?

10 Likes

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by Apawicked: 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Igboid:
So many misinformation here.

Abacha is not owned by Enugu people. Other Igbos have been preparing Abacha their own way since Cassava was introduced into Igboland. Enugu method of preparing Abacha is just more popular in Igboland.

Oha is not Anambra soup, it's an Igbo soup and again every part of Igboland have their own distinct method of preparing it.

Why exactly are these realities hard for peeps to deal with?

There are dishes typical to parts of Igboland and we know them .
For example, Ofe Achara and Egwusi akpuru akpu is a typical Abia state/Umuahia soup.

Ukazi soup seem to be Abia /Imo state soup

Ofe Awa is Nkanu/Enugu soup

Ofe Nsala is Anambra/Enuani soup

go through the op's posts, she said ogiri is overrated, in trying to tell her onugbu&oha soup go with ogiri she took offence and escalated it to Anambrarians are bad, Biafra is bad, Anambrarians are supremacists, she rather run into a truck than run into Anambrarian. Tell me how she knew all that opposed her are from Anambra state? She has been so ashamed to tell her story with Anambrarians but I understand

Anambrarians are not nice to foolish girls like pocohantas

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by Ejenavi18(f): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2020
What's happening?
Food thread don turn to quarrel thread?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by Mariangeles(f): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
DeckXavier:

[s] Just kindly note that anambra state isn't in your league.[/s]

Alas! You showed your true colours. Poco was right all along.

You know the worst part? You do it even within yourselves.
Local government vs local government. Town vs town. Village vs village. Kindred vs kindred. Even brother vs brother...
Umu Igbo nile macha.

Mana akwukwo nso si na " Lee ka mmeko nwanne na nwanne si di mma"

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
FloraEC:

Of course you're right. Lol, they should keep their outing to themselves.

What again? Kikikiki

Not outing ma’am

Happily married women are busy cuddling with their men on a cold Sunday Afternoon.

Guess what a baby mama who thinks she is married is doing online? cheesy

Running around on a soup thread...

Pathetic wink

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by pocohantas(f): 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

Haha... cheesy

Sorry folk, that’s the shade, and I uploaded the pic few minutes after I mentioned you.

Good I know your face, but it isn’t fair insulting a girl’s facial appearance. cheesy

But I sincerely hope you don’t end up in religion section; this one every guy wants to sleep with you, take you on vacation.

Maybe you are good for just knacks!

What soup are you gonna teach next?

You don’t know my face. You can’t insult my face. I don’t know how every guy wants to sleep with me, because we talking one guy here- but yea, we gonna flip the narrative to suit your obvious hate. grin

What type of hatred will you show next? I will cook a soup that can dilute it. Your type can slip poison into someone’s drink.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
pocohantas:

You don’t know my face. You can’t insult my face. I don’t know where every guy wants to sleep with me, because we talking one guy here- but yea, we gonna flip the narrative to suit your obvious hate. grin

What type of hatred will you show next? I will cook a soup that can dilute it. Your type can slip poison into someone’s drink.

Hate?

Just trying to purge here from outdated menace.

You should be tired... go work on your life mate...

The sensible ones have done so...

Else you end up a baby mama like the FloraEC who thinks she is married.

10 Likes

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by FloraEC(f): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

Not outing ma’am

Happily married women are busy cuddling with their men on a cold Sunday Afternoon

Guess what a baby mama who thinks she is married is doing online? cheesy

Running around on a soup thread...

Pathetic wink
Oh! Really, never knew. Thanks for the educative quote.

Very very pathetic, ahhh! grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by FloraEC(f): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

Hate?

Else you end up a baby mama like the FlorEC who thinks she is married .

cry cry cry cry cry

embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
FloraEC:

Oh! Really, never knew. Thanks for the educative quote.

Very very pathetic, ahhh! grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are welcome Mama.

Next time you have new creams to sell, I have buyers for you.

Since the baby papa won’t pay Child support and I don’t want the hole between your legs paying the bills.

Reach out to me!

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by pocohantas(f): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

Hate?

Else you end up a baby mama like the Florawho thinks she is married.

And what have sensible men done?
So, any day I stop posting, I automatically become sensible with a life? Even if I am doing runs, jobless, broken, battered... I just need to be offline enough to give the impression I am busy.

Association of vindictive NL men will automatically tick me as one of the women with sense and purpose? cheesy

You don’t define sensible to me dear, try another trick.

Theconglomerate, why are you suddenly quiet? I thought you wanted to be silly?

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by favinvest: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
all these 21st-century babes that only know how to do fry fry and u make the guys be missing delicious food like this..

may God will judge u.. grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by IJOBA2: 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
omooba969:

Smelly ingredients everywhere. tongue
SO IRU WEY WE DEY USE NOR DEY SMELL HOW MANY SOUP WE GET SEF
Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
pocohantas:

So, any day I stop posting, I automatically become sensible with a life? Even if I am doing runs, jobless, broken, battered... I just need to be offline enough to give the impression I am busy.

Association of vindictive NL men will automatically tick me as one of the women with sense and purpose? cheesy

At least, a positive assumption is made.

Lol...

You can’t do runs, no one likes expired milk... look for something else.

You can sell creams like FloraEC, but who would buy after looking at your face?

You are right, remain online.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by FloraEC(f): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

You are welcome Mama.

Next time you have new creams to sell, I have buyers for you.

Since the baby papa won’t pay Child support and I don’t want the hole between your legs paying the bills.

Reach out to me!

What a Sunday.
The pain really hit you.

Lolzz

You're right, absolutely right. Kikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by pocohantas(f): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

At least, a positive assumption is made.

Lol... You can’t do runs, no one likes expired milk... look for something else.You can sell creams like FloraE, but who would buy after looking at your face?You are right, remain online.

Lol. I know you guys desperately wish I am ugly. Alas, life is bigger and more complex than your hate. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by egojeny1(f): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
zmpp:

She doesn't not only hate Igbo men. She's a vile woman, so she naturally hates anything that is not under her control.

Haba, take it easy na
Wetin Poco do you?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2020
pocohantas:

You are asking the other dude why he went mute??

Lol... so you really thrive on all these quotes and mentions cheesy

Now I see...

cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World / Some Kitchen Tricks You May Not Know / My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.