Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) - Food (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) (41838 Views)

See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. / How To Make Ofe Nsala (white Soup) / How To Make Ofe Nsala (White Soup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 07, 2020
Mariangeles:
@karli4nia, what do you have to say about the behavior of those guys?
Would you not be triggered if those dirty words were said about your people by the people you thought you were on the same side with?
[s]To be honest, this thread really opened my eyes to reality, even though it made me sick to my stomach.
It also made me realize I could never be safe among them.
It was so disturbing, I even had to tell one of my brother most of the things that those guys wrote about the rest of ndi Igbo , and the truth is they were saying what most already knew. :[/s](

This is just wrong.
Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by Mariangeles(f): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2020
merahki:

This is just wrong.

You can cancel it all you want but it won't change reality.
You were here live when those guys were writing trash about others, did you call them to order?
You had the chance to say "no, most of us are not like that" just like some guys did, but no, you chose to stay on the sideline.
How do you expect things to change when witness something wrong happening but you choose to stay silent?
Why did you not at least use the same energy you used in canceling my words to cancel those trash they wrote about the others? Let me guess: you were minding your business?
The truth is it'll take a lot more than canceling to change my perception of them.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by Genea(f): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2020
merahki:

Lol thank you, but let me stick to the ones that I can eat-okro and egusi. I am not in any way a food-curious/tryoutfood person.
Cheers.
Hahaha, it's just to have a little change.
Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mariangeles:
@karli4nia, what do you have to say about the behavior of those guys?
Would you not be triggered if those dirty words were said about your people by the people you thought you were on the same side with?
To be honest, this thread really opened my eyes to reality, even though it made me sick to my stomach.
It also made me realize I could never be safe among them.
It was so disturbing, I even had to tell one of my brother most of the things that those guys wrote about the rest of ndi Igbo , and the truth is they were saying what most already knew. sad

Nobody gives a hoot of what you think or what others know. It doesn't change anything. If you can learn to mind your useless state and stop been off tangent to issues then you be okay and alright.

We have 36 states in Nigeria. Mind yours and stop arrogating monopoly of wisdom to yourself.
Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by Mariangeles(f): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Nobody gives a hoot of what you think or what others know. It doesn't change anything. If you can learn to mind your useless state and stop been off tangent to issues then you be okay and alright.

We have 36 states in Nigeria. Mind yours and stop arrogating monopoly of wisdom to yourself.

I am done with your arrogant conceited toxic soul!

Cc: karli4nia
Merahki

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2020
What a shame. Yet they want Biafra

A house divided against itself, cannot stand

[img]https://media1./images/52eea84725a15b4ffb483c3c3ae35c2b/tenor.gif?itemid=5035930[/img]

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by remi1444: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
merahki:

It is what we call okobo
Thank you
sorry for butting in, did you mean to say Okoo-obo. Like corn soup?
Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by raphy(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
i HV now learn how to cook my favorite soup from NL thank you ladies..

it remains bitter leaf .I love cooking my own meals than buying.mama put.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by ceeceeuwa: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
These people are vile! See how they are dragging their very own here. Even when she is trying to portray their culture to the world. How divided can one be? The Hausas or Yorubas are not the problem, but you!
Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by Mariangeles(f): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
raphy:
i HV now learn how to cook my favorite soup from NL thank you ladies..

it remains bitter leaf .I love cooking my own meals than buying.mama put.

The process of oha soup is almost the same as with bitterleaf soup.
Just substitute oha leaves for bitterleaf.
Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by raphy(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mariangeles:

The process of oha soup is almost the same as with bitterleaf soup. Just substitute oha leaves for bitterleaf.
ok.mummy thank you now i know

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by OkoAmarashy: 3:23am On Jul 15, 2020
Mariange1es:

Alas! You showed your true colours. Poco was right all along.

You know the worst part? You do it even within yourselves.
Local government vs local government. Town vs town. Village vs village. Kindred vs kindred. Even brother vs brother...
Umu Igbo nile macha.

Mana akwukwo nso si na " Lee ka mmeko nwanne na nwanne si di mma"

KingOfAllIgbos, AgbariOjukwu1, haffaze777, TheChameleon, TheDestroyer, SarakiBukola, TheFacelessMan

Your attention is needed on this thread. Igbos are tearing each other down like savages. Anambra vs others. So much for Igbo unity and the Biafran dream.
Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by haffaze777(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

KingOfAllIgbos, AgbariOjukwu1, haffaze777, TheChameleon, TheDestroyer, SarakiBukola, TheFacelessMan

Your attention is needed on this thread. Igbos are tearing each other down like savages. Anambra vs others. So much for Igbo unity and the Biafran dream.

grin
Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by oyoolima: 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by karli4nia(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
@My Dear Mariangeles..
I am less interested in frivolities, much less a frivolous row of that kind.

Don't miss my point.

You in particular, shld do a revision on your attitude on here. Learn to at least restrain the urge to always lash out and flip out on the slightest push of your buttons, cos most of what comes out of you when u are like dat aren't nice for a lady like you. It wld only cause problems 4u.

If you reflect and make that sacrifice, you wld see 4urself the beautiful results of it.

Be Safe..

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by God1stson(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
merahki:

I am a woman though, lol.
I see I awakened your love for mpoto.
Glad I did then, and cheers!
Thanks where are from in Ojebeogene.i m from Ukana
Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
God1stson:

Thanks where are from in Ojebeogene.i m from Ukana

I am not an Ojebeogene woman sha.
But I am still from Agbaja area.
I like being anonymous because my family and friends could be here.
Deeme.
Re: How To Make Ofe Oha (oha Soup) by God1stson(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
merahki:

I am not an Ojebeogene woman sha.
But I am still from Agbaja area.
I like being anonymous because my family and friends could be here.
Deeme.
Ok Dalu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos / Some Kitchen Tricks You May Not Know / Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.