Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Friends Mourn As Lady Dies Answering Calls Close To A Cooking Gas - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Friends Mourn As Lady Dies Answering Calls Close To A Cooking Gas (414 Views)

Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Family And Friends Mourn Nigerian Woman Who Died 15 Days To Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Mourn As Lady Dies Answering Calls Close To A Cooking Gas by Ambrosex: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
[img][/img]A lady has lost her life after suffering severe burns while answering a phone call while she was very close to her cooking gas. Her friends took to Facebook to share photos of the burns she suffered after the incident as they prayed for her survival. Unfortunately, her health took a turn for the worse and she lost her life. The sad news of her death was shared on Facebook by mourning friends

Re: Friends Mourn As Lady Dies Answering Calls Close To A Cooking Gas by TransflectTP(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
Really sad. RIP
Re: Friends Mourn As Lady Dies Answering Calls Close To A Cooking Gas by adidasBarca: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2020
Re: Friends Mourn As Lady Dies Answering Calls Close To A Cooking Gas by OB3344(m): 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
Jeez , I have been warned about this stuff ,before now,buh I found it hard to believe...my eyes Don open now..RIP
Re: Friends Mourn As Lady Dies Answering Calls Close To A Cooking Gas by Omihanifa: 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
So sad embarassed she must have gone through a lot of pains
Re: Friends Mourn As Lady Dies Answering Calls Close To A Cooking Gas by Vision4God: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
God please help us consciously or unconsciously. Deliver us from costly mistakes
Re: Friends Mourn As Lady Dies Answering Calls Close To A Cooking Gas by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
Na God save me 1day

I almost carry phone go close gas cooker if no b my sis just shout my name bring d phone come no carry am go gas.

D way I was working to the gas cooker is like a ghost

(1) (Reply)

Why We Need More Lockdown And Markets Closed, churches etc / Help With A Cure / Health And Wealth Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.