Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike (1834 Views)

I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment / "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo / People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by nokatakata: 7:38am On Jul 05, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
This zombie don wan enter market grin grin....see obvious painment. You hate IGBOs and by extension SS people but nobody gives a 'middle finger' attention to a dinosaur brained failure like you. Keep wailing so you can resurrect Awolowo grin grin

Don't attache yourself to SS by force. Everybody hates you back just the way you bitter souls hate on everyone. You can cry me a river....I see the biafra.ud mods coming to your rescue already by hiding comments...how the phuck did accept to be mods on a forum owned by people they hate so much.
Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by Seetto: 7:42am On Jul 05, 2020
bigeliot:
Them no born him well. Let's see a video evidence on this claim and see if he will not be stoned tommorow. The south east and some parts of south south sees MNK as a very sincere and open person. Forget all these ranting u see online. Go out there and speak to people. U will be surprised at what u will get. No leader in the southeast can come out opeƱly to say rubbish about Biafra or MNK. Try it and be stoned. If not for the likes of sen Abaribe and some good people MNK respect, na today Dem for stone somebody.....I no call name o
Your brain is gone grin
Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by Habiyo: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2020
What do you expect from a paid agent, We all know how he has been sabotaging the freedom of BIAFRA. They are aim is to discredit NK. NK said we are free to practice our religion but don't bring stupidity of it into BIAFRA,....where you have to pray to get a job, good roads etc
Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by Tranquillity360: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2020
flokii:

Definitely.. with lowest IGR, terrible roads, gully erosion, landlocked enclave and highest unemployment rate.

Over better sef go worry your biafra.
Cry cry unity beggarcheesy
Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by Yaribanzaonic: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
So you think say I be IGBO....This ewedu zombies are structured to be foolish. So anyone that is against an obvious failed state is IGBO??...Then it means IGBOs are really wise.

Let the mods fill the forum with news from the kingdom of the fallen demon 'oduduworm' and see this forum die!!! Na IGBOs dey give una chance... come try this nonsense for eket make I reset your Amala brain...mbok!!

nokatakata:

Don't attache yourself to SS by force. Everybody hates you back just the way you bitter souls hate on everyone. You can cry me a river....I see the biafra.ud mods coming to your rescue already by hiding comments...how the phuck did accept to be mods on a forum owned by people they hate so much.
Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by nokatakata: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
So you think say I be IGBO....This ewedu zombies are structured to be foolish. So anyone that is against an obvious failed state is IGBO??...Then it means IGBOs are really wise.

Let the mods fill the forum with news from the kingdom of the fallen demon 'oduduworm' and see this forum die!!! Na IGBOs dey give una chance... come try this nonsense for eket make I reset your Amala brain...mbok!!

I know it's hard to be a biafra.ud. none of you ever accept to be one. We know your usual line of ' I'm not even igbo', 'anyone who against yen yen yen is igbo' ...Hello! Be proud of you cursed heritage for once. You have quickly traveled to ket...you wan claim eket...olofo...I know your red mud potopoto region is inhabitable. You can take refuge in eket till you are ejected and rejected like the plagues you all are. Are you not one of the ipob scoundrel crying that one of your flat headed brother was kidnapped in akwa ibom abi na cross river. Una nor go gree stay una toxic region, na to dey export all sorts of evil vices to other people's region...anoufia! You can create of own biafra.udland forum where you can display your madness freely.
Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by Gabkosh: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2020
conductor263:
A skull mining yoro.ba moozlem who should be contributing money to bail Hushpuppi the Yorob.a scammer is here dying over Biafra issues. cheesy
How much did your father contribute to bail Invictus obi, the osu scammar?

2 Likes

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by omenka(m): 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
Afonjas Uwazuruike from Lagos Ibadan Express. cheesy

1 Like

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by Hahahahahahahah: 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2020
[s]
omenka:
Afonjas Uwazuruike from Lagos Ibadan Express. cheesy
[/s]

1 Like

Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by Yaribanzaonic: 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
You be confirmed zombie. Forget yarns....you dull and I ain't IGBO even if u wish I was. You SW guys are so lame! angry

nokatakata:

I know it's hard to be a biafra.ud. none of you ever accept to be one. We know your usual line of ' I'm not even igbo', 'anyone who against yen yen yen is igbo' ...Hello! Be proud of you cursed heritage for once. You have quickly traveled to ket...you wan claim eket...olofo...I know your red mud potopoto region is inhabitable. You can take refuge in eket till you are ejected and rejected like the plagues you all are. Are you not one of the ipob scoundrel crying that one of your flat headed brother was kidnapped in akwa ibom abi na cross river. Una nor go gree stay una toxic region, na to dey export all sorts of evil vices to other people's region...anoufia! You can create of own biafra.udland forum where you can display your madness freely.
Re: To Hell With Biafra - Uwazuruike by Wyttcat: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
You will be surprised at how the relationship between Igbos and Yoruba will be so great when we have our different countries.

You just can't get in people's faces or put different animals in the same shed and not have problems.

This is what freedom brings.
MetaPhysical:

Allahu Akbar!
Ibos are our brothers after all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Didn't See Well This Time Around / Federal Workers Have Still Not Received November Salaries / Ikoyi Residents Cry Out Over Hoodlums & Insecurity In Banana Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.