Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,899 members, 7,866,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

Spoken-word On Safe Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Spoken-word On Safe Sex. (251 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Mothers Always Use This Word On Their Male Children / A Word On Masturbation / Postinor Is Not Vitamin C – A Discourse On Safe Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spoken-word On Safe Sex. by VoiceYourStorie: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
I thought I knew everything there was to know about having safe sex. Always carry a condom, and never, ever get pregnant.

But l guess what l needed more than a dental dam was a mental dam because I just can't stop thinking about you.

People love to talk about how to avoid STIs of the physical kind, but nobody likes to talk about the STIs that can destroy your mind."

The ones that can have you tossing and turning at 3AM, racking your brain and constantly wondering

"Was I not good enough for him?"

READ MORE BY CLINKING THE LINK BELOW

https://www.voiceyourstories.com/spoken-word-on-safe-sex-by-daysha/

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help With My School Project / Which Chinese Website Can I Get Cheap Handbags? / How To Get Rid Of Puffy Eye, Under Eye Circle, Undereye Wrinkles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.