Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,684 members, 7,840,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Should I Go For Her ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go For Her ? (800 Views)

Should I Go For Marriage Or Career? / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? / My Husband Must Inspect The Panties I Wear Before I Go To Work- Lady Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go For Her ? by mariodko190(m): 12:30am On Jul 05, 2020
Hello guys, I just recently relocated to a new neighborhood, nice place, I noticed this young beautiful girl, I get to know she’s a sales representative at a hairdressing salon store opposite my houx, I got attracted to her everyday, and sometimes I’ve caught her staring at me too, i finally get to approach her and declare my feelings for her, and she said she will think about it, still waiting for her reply, guys my problem is, is it right for me to date someone that works opposite my home, whenever I open my door I always see her, and there’s some other shops very close, she interacts with the other neighborhoods very well, I sometimes bring some ladies home which other neighbors, her boss and she has seen me sometimes times, that’s before I ask her out oh, guys please I need your advice on this, should I go for her or backoff, I take God beg una, no insults, just your opinion plz
Re: Should I Go For Her ? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 05, 2020
Una don come again o sad

2 Likes

Re: Should I Go For Her ? by Vyzz: 12:35am On Jul 05, 2020
grin
Re: Should I Go For Her ? by duduade: 2:03am On Jul 05, 2020
All these shipini tontiri boys.. See how he spelt house... Houx

Tufiakwa
Re: Should I Go For Her ? by mariodko190(m): 2:05am On Jul 05, 2020
pDudd:
Una don come again o sad
Wetin I do na bro’s grin
Re: Should I Go For Her ? by mariodko190(m): 2:05am On Jul 05, 2020
Vyzz:
grin
Re: Should I Go For Her ? by mariodko190(m): 2:06am On Jul 05, 2020
duduade:
All these shipini tontiri boys.. See how he spelt house... Houx

Tufiakwa
thank you sir cool
Re: Should I Go For Her ? by Oluromantic: 3:48am On Jul 05, 2020
You're making it an official matter, you don't need to. She'll think about what? Is it a proposal? All you need do is be playful with her. When ur gaze meet, give her a wink or one eye blink. Be greeting her and engage her in discussions when u stroll towards their shop. Based on that familiarity, she will grant ur request of coming at nights to avoid excess attention from her colleagues at work during d day. Be sweet to her but also let her know indirectly that she's not the first female friend you'll have, maybe by mildly answering some female calls in her presence(take note of mildly) kinda show her that you care about her. She'll see you as boss. Anytime she sees other female around you and she wants to start malice, just talk to her softly, she'll fall back in line. The essence of my advice is sha don't promise her marriage. Dont commit yourself through falsehood bcus of wetin u wan chop.

I've dated a girl who was envying me for having many girls come around my flat. She used to greet and I'd reply her but nothing attached. But one day we had a discussion while we were drinking d oranges I bought together and with a blush she hailed, bros D, you just dey enjoy yourself. Those are ur gfs abi, you dont even notice us living next to you, its only outside girls you like blabla. Before we know it she joined the queue and got serious knacking, but you know in that case, there was no much jealousy cus she knew I had them a lot before. That's d idea

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For Her ? by ModestGal(f): 4:48am On Jul 05, 2020
Oluromantic:
You're making it an official matter, you don't need to. She'll think about what? Is it a proposal? All you need do is be playful with her. When ur gaze meet, give her a wink or one eye blink. Be greeting her and engage her in discussions when u stroll towards their shop. Based on that familiarity, she will grant ur request of coming at nights to avoid excess attention from her colleagues at work during d day. Be sweet to her but also let her know indirectly that she's not the first female friend you'll have, maybe by mildly answering some female calls in her presence(take note of mildly) kinda show her that you care about her. She'll see you as boss. Anytime she sees other female around you and she wants to start malice, just talk to her softly, she'll fall back in line. The essence of my advice is sha don't promise her marriage. Dont commit yourself through falsehood bcus of wetin u wan chop.

I've dated a girl who was envying me for having many girls come around my flat. She used to greet and I'd reply her but nothing attached. But one day we had a discussion while we were drinking d oranges I bought together and with a blush she hailed, bros D, you just dey enjoy yourself. Those are ur gfs abi, you dont even notice us living next to you, its only outside girls you like blabla. Before we know it she joined the queue and got serious knacking, but you know in that case, there was no much jealousy cus she knew I had them a lot before. That's d idea
HIV is real and more people live with it than covid19
Re: Should I Go For Her ? by moneymaniyke143(m): 5:16am On Jul 05, 2020
Oluromantic:

are we twins i must buy you a cold bottle of origin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Go For Her ? by Oluromantic: 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
ModestGal:

HIV is real and more people live with it than covid19
grin cheesy
Re: Should I Go For Her ? by blazingblender(m): 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
yeah jxt enta d relationship and later u yarn us scores.... but u Bleep up oh wetin hair dresser go gv u na?... u 4 kukuma go 4 peson wey de sell 4 provision store...free milk and biscuit everyday(speaking 4rm experience)
Re: Should I Go For Her ? by mariodko190(m): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
Oluromantic:

Thnks bro, I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

I Was Too Slow.... / Which Site Can I Download This Telenovela Series? / Natural Alpha Males, Please Stop Enlightening These Simps!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.