Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio (78411 Views)

ISWAP Slaughters Member For Diverting Funds For Food To Personal Use In Borno / Transporter Nabbed For Diverting Clothes Worth N5.2m / EFCC To Arraign NFF Director For Diverting N3.4bn FIFA Fund (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by MrBachelor: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
sad
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by AmuDimpka: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
Oh this dude is so much into crime... Buying Rolls-Royce up and down !

He would be in coolers for a long time

Crime doesn't pay

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by PureGoldh(m): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
Chai....Nigerian Politicians still dey learn work where dz guy dey
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by pweeryambre: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
EngineerBode:
Chai. Huspuppy is the main fall guy. They are pinning everything on him. My guy go tire for allegations
good for him, because he flaunted so much that he is like a walking sign post saying, investigate me, arrest me, kill me.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Shakaranews2020: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2020
These guys are El chapo

Meanwhile, see the costly mistake and Email from 2017 that led to the trail and arrest of Hushpuppi in 2020. He betrayed himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtYcztVx70I
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
EngineerBode:
Chai. Huspuppy is the main fall guy. They are pinning everything on him. My guy go tire for allegations
You sound as if they are accusing him of every cybercrime he knows and doesn't know about undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Aflix(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by DAramis: 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
EngineerBode:

To be honest, even the one he didn't do, they will pin all on him.

It is like a case of giving a dog a bad name in order to finally hang him. When dead, more names are labelled on him in order to raise him from dead and bury him alive the second time.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by BeijinDossier: 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Na wao
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Sterope(f): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
You watch too many American movies. This is reality.

EmekaBlue:
grin where he dey hide d money...abi na swiss bank wey dey help dodge fraud

una dey laff hushpuppi...watchout after serving few years. America will convert him to it's citizen and help work at d interpol

From ikorodu to riches to prison then to an american working class citizen

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by omooba969(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2020
EmekaBlue:

una dey laff hushpuppi...watchout after serving few years. America will convert him to it's citizen and help work at d interpol

Wishful thinking grin
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Mpanyi: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
EmekaBlue:

How does this thing you wrote make even the slightest of sense to you?

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Fortissimo502: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
pat077:
Huspuppi is also responsible for the covid-19 outbreak. shocked
I de tell you o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by odinga1of: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
omenka:
It has just been reported on Brila FM sports radio that Hushpuppy and his gang were responsible for the widely published scam on SS Lazio in 2018, diverting payment of £2 million meant for Feyenoord.

They stated:

https://www.facebook.com/889brilafm/photos/a.162458160489411/3205296539538876/?type=3

But I thought they said it was a English Premier League club that was defrauded

Everybody will now Blame "Huspuppy"

Remain Victor Giadom and Adams Oshiomole to blame him for their political woes.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Stillthebest: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
EmekaBlue:

Who feeds you with these wrong infos. America doesn't do this. They will rather kill your system gradually if u serve a long term jail.

Go and check for the lives of their jailbirds. After his jail term he will be repatriated back to whatever country they had got him from.

I'm bot laughing at his woes but that's the practice. Afterall, he solely and selfishly enjoyed his loot. He didnt even build ordinary hotel in anywhere to allow people make a living let alone we hear of his kindness to anyone.

18 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by AntiWailer: 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
EmekaBlue:

check movie pg rating before watching it.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Hedonisco: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
not4sure:
This guy will end up as one of the biggest modern fraudster

Such infamy is better than the inconsequence and nothingness that would be the fate of most people, if you ask me.

He is becoming a legendary phenomenon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by mariatt(f): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by solonubinho(m): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
EmekaBlue:

You've watched too many movies, my friend.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Nnatuu: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
Good. After he has done 20 years in USA, you send him to Italy to do the remaining 50 years.

Stupid criminal

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Badonasty(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
this man go die for oyinbo prison...Dem go just dey move am from one country to another

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by AntiWailer: 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hedonisco:

Such infamy is better than the inconsequence and nothingness that would be the fate of most people, if you ask me.

He is becoming a legendary phenomenon.

No be only legendary phenomenon
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by sunday2olabode(m): 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2020
Water is life!!! ���

Hygenic water makes Life a better living...

@ SUNMIO'S Explores��

*We drill and maintain water boreholes for 
commercial and residential 
Borehole services.

*Hydrogeological surveys: to provide an indication of the underlying hydrogeology ahead of drilling.

*Borehole drilling

*Restricted access drilling.

*Geothermal / ground source heating systems.

*Environmental monitoring of boreholes and camera assessments of water boreholes.

*Supplications of Water Pumps parts.

*Maintenance contracts

*Water filtration treatment facilities

*Artesian well experts..
.Etc

For more enquiries:-
�:-0816-560-4122
0703-852-4984(Whatsapp)
�sundayolabode32@gmail.com

** We make your life worth a living**
@ Sunimo's Explores...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by kerry57: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hush the S.I unit for corruption, i hail thee

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by ruggedtimi(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
Feyenood
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by DICKstractor: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
EmekaBlue:

Lol.. One guy on the previous thread said that America will not jail Hushpuppi but will employ him to help them tighten their security now this... Too much Hollywood is disturbing you.

13 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hush baba.

By the time FBI finish with you, that your fat belle go turn into 6 pack and that your biabia go turn into dada. cheesy cheesy

They are pinning errrrrrrthang on this nigga cheesy grin

Chai, he's the scapegoat.

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by mlkraj(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
I n
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Adrian9(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
Because of all these Yahoo boys, dem just dey spoil other pipo chances of making better money online . All these boys have made some paying websites to blacklist Nigeria. Let them rrrrottt in jail.

Defraud Lazio? What Effrontery!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Angelfrost(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
EmekaBlue:

You watch too much TV.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Hedonisco: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
AntiWailer:

No be only legendary phenomenon
Is Al Capone not a phenomenon? Is Escobar not a phenenon?

Talking about fraudsters, what about Yellow Kid or 'Count' Victor Lustig? Lol. Even a terrorist like Osama Bin Laden. These are infamous characters who would always be remembered and immortalized in history.

Most people would live , hustle, suffer and die for nothing. And would quickly be forgotten like they never existed. Erased completely from history.

Achievement is amoral. It is what it is.

14 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon / Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) / Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.