Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio (78462 Views)

ISWAP Slaughters Member For Diverting Funds For Food To Personal Use In Borno / Transporter Nabbed For Diverting Clothes Worth N5.2m / EFCC To Arraign NFF Director For Diverting N3.4bn FIFA Fund (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by SenecaTheYonger: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Lol.

I dunno, if I say that Hushpuppi should have cleaned up a long time ago, does it mean I'm supporting him, or just showing empathy

Irrespective of that though, Hushekuke is a crook that should be condemned in the roundest terms possible. Dude has succeeded in only cementing the suspicion and disdain with which Nigerians are beginning to be viewed with the world over, again irrespective of the fact that for every Hushbingo, there's a hundred honest Nigerians outchea.

You are supporting him. Forget all those other things you said after empathy, you wish it was you so you would clean up long ago
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by PattyMike(m): 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
EmekaBlue:
grin where he dey hide d money...abi na swiss bank wey dey help dodge fraud

una dey laff hushpuppi...watchout after serving few years. America will convert him to it's citizen and help work at d interpol

From ikorodu to riches to prison then to an american working class citizen

Wrong. The simple fact that he is a Nigerian will ruin any opportunity for him. He will go at least 15 to 20 years and will be deported after serving. The US system no send Black man, not even a black American but an African, worst of it all a Nigerian. But I feel they should at least give him bail.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
DexterousOne:

Talking rubbish as usual

Like you shebi

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by RPG2020(m): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hush puppies again?
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by helpfindbolu: 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Champneys: 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hushpuppi omo ole jatijati... May he rot in jail with his gang.
Bastarrrrdddddddddss
If you are a scammer or a fraudster on this thread or forum, it shall not be well with you, fu...cking thieves! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by temmytee2309: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Will hushpuppy have a lawyer to defend him knowing the gravity of his offence?
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Opeakins(m): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2020
Funniest part US fit come turn dizguy to citizen

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by brainhgeek(m): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2020
Chaiiiiiii, hushpuppie........ grin grin grin no comment!
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Aguogba(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Lol.

I dunno, if I say that Hushpuppi should have cleaned up a long time ago, does it mean I'm supporting him, or just showing empathy

Irrespective of that though, Hushekuke is a crook that should be condemned in the roundest terms possible. Dude has succeeded in only cementing the suspicion and disdain with which Nigerians are beginning to be viewed with the world over, again irrespective of the fact that for every Hushbingo, there's a hundred honest Nigerians outchea.
Empowered by homeland security warrants and subpoenas, FBI and CIA get their data from main sources (Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Apple inc). There is nothing like cleanup when dem dey on top anyone's matter. Have you ever wondered where deleted files end up. That's something no-one has ever told us. Just like mobile phone call logs, if you like delete them from now till tomorrow. Your service provider will provide them to law enforcement whenever the need arises.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by OBku4(m): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hate it or like it, this comment says the truth
Hedonisco:

Is Al Capone not a phenomenon? Is Escobar not a phenenon?

Talking about fraudsters, what about Yellow Kid or 'Count' Victor Lustig? Lol. Even a terrorist like Osama Bin Laden. These are infamous characters who would always be remembered and immortalized in history.

Most people would live , hustle, suffer and die for nothing. And would quickly be forgotten like they never existed. Erased completely from history.

Achievement is amoral. It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by sisisioge: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2020
Gucci gang grin grin grin

Whew! The long rod of the law finally snagged them! Groovy!
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Discombulator: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
EmekaBlue:

una dey laff hushpuppi...watchout after serving few years. America will convert him to it's citizen and help work at d interpol

You fools watch too much Hollywood

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by maximunimpact(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2020
EmekaBlue:

F00l

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by joiade(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
Naija with brain cool cool
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Discombulator: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hedonisco:

Such infamy is better than the inconsequence and nothingness that would be the fate of most people, if you ask me.

He is becoming a legendary phenomenon.
Sorry o,by the time they are done with he'll be marked for life.
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Agugbadin: 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2020
not4sure:
This guy will end up as one of the biggest modern fraudster

He can't be bigger than Anambra born Emmanuel Nwude
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Lifestone(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
omenka:
True. But he comes nowhere close to Dominic Straus Kahn.
What did DSK do, he's not a fraud star. Get your facts right bro
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by membranus: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2020
EmekaBlue:

If you are nursing this supposedly hushpuppi's career path for yourself, please think twice and think deep.

This is not fiction, and in movies it never happens that scammers are rehabilitated to become top government workers.

They end up using their productive years rotting in jails.

Remember the enjoyment part is only for a short time, while the shame, the pain and the regrets are for a lifetime.

Therefore BE WARNED!!!

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Kingluqman(m): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
EmekaBlue:

You dey watch nollywood too muc... wake up! grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Bluffly: 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
vlogger:
Lol. Set awon Emmanuel Nwude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXl26TxDDxc
The Generals mentioned in this video are thieves. Ole gbe ole gba. Where did they get such amount of money

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Sambai65(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Adrian9:
Because of all these Yahoo boys, dem just dey spoil other pipo chances of making better money online . All these boys have made some paying websites to blacklist Nigeria. Let them rrrrottt in jail.

Defraud Lazio? What Effrontery!
they will soon come for you oooo
Hope you know that we many Hushpuppi wannabe here
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Xclusiveme: 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
EngineerBode:
Chai. Huspuppy is the main fall guy. They are pinning everything on him. My guy go tire for allegations

Hahaha my thoughts exactly
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
omenka:
There are countless places around the world where politicians and fraudsters safely launder money. Sometimes even using top notch world class bankers such as Barclays.
Who ask you I too know
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by toprealman: 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
olaric:
There are Indians and Chinese more dangerous than Hushpuppy out there. But jokes apart, this guy is a kingpin considering the number of countries interested in his case. I am 100% sure he has accomplices in banks and other places across the world.
Asians are into same shii but they have sense.
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Abeg make FBI allow us hear word...

When dem go arrest our politicians wey dey move money everyday or that orange Ewu Trump wey im & he friend Harvey Weinstein dey operate sex trafficking ring and dem also they rape & molest teenage girls in the 80s & 90s??

Na Hushpuppi wey just move small change dem wan die put for im Mata...
One day my African brothers go get sense and them go see the scam the west dey scam us since and na that day the west go hear am
So what's the meaning of this picture you posted? Mumu.... It's not everytime you have to comment... Boring guy

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Sirwallace(m): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
Only a sound lawyer can help reduce his sentence to minimum of 10. I see him spending 20 years behind bar.

That aside,

Hello everyone, is there anyone who stays or ply area around waec office at Ogba in Ikejaj? I wanna go there for my certificate and I am not sure if their office is open for issuance of certificate.
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Xclusiveme: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
Why am i the only one who thinks all these are just lies. They are just pinning every cyber fraud oh him. Not fair.
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2020
addexx:
cheesy then wan turn the puppy to Jesus Christ --- carrying the sins of the whole world. cheesy
Boring!!!!!!!!
Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by cray91(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
Not possible. there's nothing he did most american can't do. the tools he used for his BEC na Americans develop the software. him using it for fraud is like using their Invention against them.
EmekaBlue:

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Responsible For Diverting Money From SS Lazio by majamajic(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2020
temmytee2309:
Will hushpuppy have a lawyer to defend him knowing the gravity of his offence?

Why not, to cut the prison length

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ibrahium Asalailul "Small Japron" Is Dead - Cyberng / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.